PDA

View Full Version : RP: My Naughty Niece

Roadrunner2005
11-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi, I'm looking for 1 female to start an RP. The victim is a character in her late teens/early twenties, and in addition to forced sex, the elements I have in mind include gang rape, humiliation, bondage, torture (whipping, clamps, candles, etc--maybe even needles), orgasm denial, and forced orgasm. You are welcome to suggest elements that you like. At this point I imagine this RP to end when the victim is broken and becomes obedient (that is, I don't intend it to continue indefinitely). Anyway, here's the beginning:

I looked down from the window and could see your cab pulling up outside the house, and I shook my head. It's been almost three months since you came to live with me, and all you did was shop. At first I tried to leave you alone, thinking that the situation was hard for a young girl like you. After all, you used to live a comfortable life in the big city, spoiled by your parents. Then your world fell apart when they not only went broke but were even charged with fraud. They went to jail and you're evicted from your luxurious condo.

My brother and I had grown apart over the years, but I still agreed to take care of his precious daughter. I'm in no way as well-off as your father was, but I still make a decent living, and I tried to give you a reasonably comfortable life--well, at least by the standards of a small town like this. I offered to support you if you wanted to go to the local college, or help you find a job, but you said you needed time. But for what? You didn't seem to miss your parents--three months and you never asked to visit them--and although you complained all the time about the stuff they're selling round here you still managed to find plenty to buy. Then finally, you agreed to accept a job that I set up with an old friend, and today was supposed to be your first day. But by lunchtime he was already calling me saying that you'd walked out. Damn, this has to stop.

I walked down the stairs to catch you entering the house. You gave me a "What?" look, and I asked you what happened at work. I could tell what answer was going to come out of that smart mouth of yours as you're about to walk past me. But this time, before you could even finish your sentence, I slapped you hard across the face, sending you to the floor, stunned.

subserviant
11-22-2011, 05:05 AM
I looked up at you not believing the slap .You fucking asshole ,Im going to call the cops and have you arrested with assault.You treat me like your own personal slave ,living in this hovel,wanting me make my own bed ,doing the laundry ,washing dishes,your such a fucking looser ,Im calling the cops .I dont have to put up with this shit. Your sorry ass is going to jail,we'll see who has the last laugh .
Im fully concience of my skirt ridding high on my thighs giving you a good look .My tits are spilling out of my low cut blouse showing lots of cleavage ,giving his so called friend to oggle and then having the nerve to tell me to clean tables in his miserable fucking cafe.He thought he'd get into my pants but my knee to his balls just before I walked out showed him a thing or two .No body was going to take my virginity until that person made it worth my while with lots of cash and anything else I wanted .

Roadrunner2005
11-22-2011, 10:21 PM
When I slapped you I was merely thinking that you needed some straightening up, but when I saw you sitting on the floor with your skirt pushed up and your cleavage clearly visible, my cock just started getting hard. You started babbling, making empty threats, but I'd already made up my mind. I'm taking you down to my basement, you slut. I'd turned the basement into a make-shift dungeon several years ago, and had spent some fun time there with several submissed women I knew. I stopped doing that after you arrived, thinking that I'd at least try to be nice. But now, I think that dungeon is exactly where you belong.

I grabbed you by your arm while you're trying to get up. "Where do you think you're going, you brat!" I said as I also grabbed you by your hair. I dragged you along the corridor and then threw you onto the floor again. With one hand still on your hair, I ripped your blouse open with my free hand. "So you think you're too good to work, huh? Well let me show you what you're good for, you worthless slut!"

subserviant
11-23-2011, 05:22 AM
You cocksucker, kicking and fighting when the cops get here you'r gonna get yours. I was almost frothing at the mouth .Let me go you son of a bitch .I had sneaked a peek at the basment a week or so ago ,had been amazed at the different equipment that filled the room .I was not that innocent that I didnt know what it was for and it only added to the scorn I felt for my so called uncle ..
Stop I screamed I was now a some whay concerned ,my breasts where exposed and being gropped .stop it you bastard ,I tryed to kick you in the balls only to have my nipple almost pulled off .I screamed at the pain ,now really scared but still fighting .
The cellar door was pushed open ,I was dragged down the stairs on my ass hitting each stair with a jar .We'll see who's the usless looser you fucking spoiled cunt ,now get those clothes off or I'll ripe them off .I still had some fight left in me ,going for your face with my nails .The slap made my head reel ,knocking me to the floor .I had never realized how strong you are ,seizing the top of my skirt and ripping it from me .Now only in panties I tried to cover my breasts ,you would have none of it ,another slap , I covered my face with my hands ,giving you the oppurtunity to rip off my panties .Completly naked I was dragged to beam susppeneded from the ceiling still in a daze ,my arms where tied out streched .Another hard slap ,spread you legs whore I want to see that cunt that you'v been hiding from everybody.
When I had first arrived he had kidded me about teasing the boys ,I told him in no uncertain terms that no guy was going to pluck my cherry and I would be the one who decided when and where i would have sex .I had never even given a guy a blowjob or handjob for that matter ,much to the ammusment of my friends ,even tho I had experemented with other girls ..
As he came close to me to shove my legs apart, I managed to kick him sqaure in the balls.He went down holding his nuts ,then like an enraged bull snarled your gonna pay big time for that you fucking slut.

Roadrunner2005
11-23-2011, 02:27 PM
"Fuck!" I cursed, "you're gonna pay big time for it you fucking slut!" I was distracted by the sight of your hot body, but you're not gonna get a second chance. I tightened the ropes binding your wrists. You felt like your shoulders were almost going to dislocate, and if you took your feet off the ground it'd hurt a lot worse.

I was going to warm you up with a flogger, but your kick had changed my mind and now I decided to go straight for the singletail. You couldn't see me when I went over to th etool cabinet to fetch the whip. You were still cursing and making stupid threats as you turned your head around trying to see what I was doing, and then you saw the singlestail in my hand. "Yeah, look at it, cunt," I said, "that's the whip that gonna mark your body, all over it!" With these words I swung the whip and it landed squarely across your ass, and a red welt immediately appears. You couldn't believe the pain, but before you could prepare yourself for it I whipped your ass again. Swish! Swish! I brought the whip down on your ass again and again, until it's nicely criss-crossed with welt. Maybe you thought the pain couldn't get any worse, but I then moved my way down to the back of your thighs, and you knew you wer wrong. I whipped your thighs repeatedly, making you dance under my whip, putting more and more strain on your shoulders. A thin layer of sweat began to appear on your body, making it even more desirable. "How do you like that, huh, slut? No? Take another one then!"

"Now, where's that smart mouth of yours? What, no more threats?" I asked as I stood before you. I looked at your firm, young tits, heaving as you panted, and my cock was threatening to burst out of my jeans, but I decided to make you suffer some more. I swung my whip again, this time hitting the front of your thighs. Slowly but steadily, I moved my way up to your stomach. "That's right, I'm gonna whip your tits next," I said as I saw the look in your eyes.

subserviant
11-23-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm not going to cry ,I'm not going to give you the satisfaction .My eyes closed as each stroke feels like a hundred bee stings .Grinding my teeth ,my determination will carry me through .And then it stopped ,I have beaten the asshole ,I give a short laugh just to show you I have won. What is going on now ,your standing in front of me ,the lash lands on my thighs ,groaning it hurts more than before ,the strokes go up ,I silenty scream ,not my pussy oh god not my pussy .The whip lands further up across my belly thank goodness not on my pussy .then I hear you say that my tits are next .
I cant beg him to stop ,I wont buckle under .You fucking cocksucker I scream ,I hate your fucking guts I hope you rot in hell .A smile crosses your face We'll see who goes through hell you fucking spoiled little brat ,before I'm done you'll be begging me to fuck you and my pretty little niece, you'll look real good on your knees with my cock in your mouth .I couldnt help it as the lash hit my tits I screamed in agony ,the monster only laughed as he raised the whip again .

Roadrunner2005
11-23-2011, 07:49 PM
You screamed as the whip landed across your tits, and your whole body shook. I chuckled and brought the whip down on those lovely gloves again, and again. Damn, I could just watch them shake and bounce all day. "What, no more name-calling, huh, slut?" I asked teasingly as I whipped you again. You opened your mouth, but before you could say anything, I brought the whip up between your legs and it hit you less than an inch away from your delicate lips. The look on your face was just amazing. I started whipping your tits and your pussy alternatively, changing my pattern and rhythm so you couldn't prepare yourself. "Tell me, slut, where do you want me to whip you next? Your tits or your cunt? C'mon, I'll just keep whipping both until you answer!" You looked at me like you couldn't believe what I was making you do. Well, I'm not only going to make you tell me to whip your cunt or your cunt, I'm going to make you beg me to play with them too....

subserviant
11-24-2011, 05:32 AM
I was in agony ,the whip striking my tits then my pussy ,every stroke took my breath away .I was moaning in anguish,the delicate lips of my cunt felt like they where on fire ,then the thought of him making his promise to fuck me after beating my cunt made me think of giving in to him .His cock ramming into my virgin hole after it had been whipped was almost more than I could bare.Another slash across my tits ,making me buck and heave ,my tits bouncing as the leather bite into them .I closed my legs to prevent him from lashing my pussy but he would have none of that ,grabbing one and fastening it to a ring in the floor,then the same for the other one .Now spread eagled ,my cunt exposed to him to do whatever he wanted.
I screamed his name ,he hesitated giving me a little time to try to talk him out of continuing.Please Uncle please Im your family please stop and think of what your doing ,Im a young vigin please stop .the look on his face scared me .He had an evil grin I had'nt seen before .So now Im your uncle huh ,I'm not a fucking cocksucker any more huh .Well bitch when I get through with you ,you'll be begging me to let you be my toilet slave or anything else I want ,Im gonna break you ,and dont give me any of this family shit ,I cant stand your old man and Iv been keeping an eye on your snooty ass for a few years ,yes siree your gonna regret that you ever came to live here .Another slash on my pussy made me howl in pain .He took one of my nipples ,pinching it hard and twisting ,I began to sob .With a sneer ,yeah cry you fucking slut I love to hear you cry and I'm gonna have to see about getting some aligator clamps for these little knobs,laughing and digging your finger nails into the tender flesh ,almost making me pass out from the pain .Oh and by the way after I fuck you in every hole you have I have some buddys who are gonna come over turn you into a real whore ,your gonna be on your knees for a lot of the time .Laughing the whip fell again .

Roadrunner2005
11-24-2011, 12:55 PM
I laughed when I saw that you'd turned into a pathetic, sobbing mass. When I finally lowered my whip, you almost looked relieved, but I did that only so I could reach out and grab your tits. My hand felt like fire on the delicate skin of your tits, which were already broken in several places from the whipping. I fondled your tits gently, enjoying the feel of them in my hand. "What, you don't want me to play with your tits? I'll go back to whipping them then, slut," I said teasingly. Like I said, I was going to make you beg me to play with your tits and cunt, you little brat.

"Beg, you little brat," I continued as my fondling became rougher, "beg me to play with your whore's tits! Tell me how much you like it when I do this, and this!" I said as I gave each of your nipples a twist, and then slapped your tits a few times. You're bound so tightly you couldn't move, and your tits took the full force of my slapping. Damn, they looked so inviting when they bounced like that...

subserviant
11-24-2011, 03:05 PM
I was now sobbing hard What would I do ,for sure i couldnt go on like this ,my body was raked in pain ,his fingers tortured my tits to the point of me begging him to stop .He laughed twisted harder I screamed out in agony ,sobbing louder .Beg you stupid cunt ,beg me to stop ,then beg me to let you suck my cock ,or do I whip you some more .He held up a whip with a metal tip in front of my eyes
I'm going to give you a taste of this ,one in between you whore legs another across your whore tits .If you want me to stop then you'll beg me to let you down on your knees and suck my cock .
The lash tore into my already raw tits ,I howled in pain ,no please no more I pleaded please no more .Your gonna get one on your sluty cunt ,call me a cocksucker ,we'll see who the cocksucker is .he brought the lash up between my legs ,pulling back at the same time ,ripping my flesh ,moaning uncontrolably ,I screamed ,Please let me suck you please .Not satisfied ,you demand ,tell me what part you wanna suck whore .Please let me suck your cock please just dont hit me again .Part of the deal is you suck and when I cum you swallow or I'll start again .I nodded ,yes yes I'll do anything only stop whipping me .

Roadrunner2005
11-24-2011, 04:30 PM
"Well that's a start," I said as I finally stopped whipping you. You might have offered to trust me but I wasn't so easily convinced. Besides, after the hard whipping it's time for you to try something different. I walked over to one of the tool cabinets behind you, and when you strained you neck to see what I was doing you could see that I was pushing a strange-looking device towards you. "This is a Sybian machine," I explained, as if that would mean anything to you. I had replaced the dildo on the machine with just a ribbed surface, and you watched wearily as I positioned the machine between your legs. "Sit down on it and don't move," I said as I began lowering you by the ropes by your wrists until you're straddling the Sybian with your pussy resting on the ribbed surface attached to the vibrating part. I could tell that it hurt when your pussy touched the surface, but by now you already knew better than to disobey me.

Next, I took out a pair of heavy steel clamps. When you saw them, you started crying and babbling again, but it was unless, and you cried out in pain when I pressed one against your right nipple and slowly let it close. I pressed to other one against your left nipple, waited, and then let it snap shut. You're sobbing pathetically by now, but your sorrow was far from over yet. I tied a string to the end of one of the metal clamps and passed the string through a D-ring at the front end of the Sybian. I then tied the other end of the string to the other clamp. I made sure that the string was short enough so you're not only unable to get up from the machine; it was short enough to be taut all the time. With your wrists still tied, even though you're leaning forward as much as your could, your tits were still pulled into two cone-shapes. "You try anything funny and you'll stay in this pose forever. You hear me, cunt?" I said sternly.

Then, standing before you, I unzipped my jeans and took out my cock. You tried your best to hide your disgust when I slapped my cock playfully against your face. "C'mon slut, take it in your mouth and show me what a good little cocksucker you are! Oh and just to be nice, I'm gonna make you an offer. I'm going to switch on the Sybian, and if you can get yourself to come in less than three minutes I''ll untie you," I said as I switched on the machine and set the speed to "low". The truth is, I was quite sure that you wouldn't be able to come so quickly. I just wanted you to try to relax and gave in to the machine's stimulation, and once you'd done that, there's nothing you could do to stop it...

subserviant
11-25-2011, 07:46 AM
I was a complete mess ,sobbing hysterically ,The clamps where held in front of my face .Now you beg me whore ,if you do a good job I'll take them off.The teeth bite in with incredible pain .I lost control of my bladder when the second one was put on ,the piss running down my legs .He stepped back until I was drained .You'll lick that up when we get done he said a matter of factly .I was blabbering ,my mind trying to get around the pain .the slap in the face caused me to open my eye's ,his cock was an inch from my lips ,I could smell the old piss ,turning my head in disgust ,I managed to yell ,never I'll never do it.He lossend one clamp ,letting it snap shut .I can do this all day whore .the pain was so intense I again screamed yes I'll do it .
What do you want to he smirked and I want to hear you beg.Please sir let me suck your cock .Are you sure you want to suck it ,his fingers on the clamp again .Yes yes please let me .With a grin you pushed the tip of it against my lips.I opened my mouth ,took the foul smelling thing deep into my throat .A deep chuckle ,well well you where never going to suck it ,now look at you ,your nothing but a cocksucking whore ,a dirt slut with my cock in your mouth ,Now dont forget to swallow my cum .you have 3 minutes to cum ,to get untied ,if you dont I'll have to think of other nasty things to get you to do ,to make you the complete whore.I'v always wanted to have my asshole rimmed and I'm sure you would love to do it .His fingers again on the clamp .I couldnt talk because of the cock in my mouth ,I just nodded
It was no use trying to cum ,I was in to much pain and the awful taste of his unwashed cock turned me right off ,who was he kidding ,nobody could cum under conditions like this .I continued to suck hard with instructions on what to do as a running commutary .I gagged every time the cock went deep into my throat ,with you laughing ,me hating your guts .You started to moan fucking my mouth faster .

Roadrunner2005
11-25-2011, 02:06 PM
I let out a sigh of pleasure as you continued to work your head back and forth on my cock. You gagged every time my cock went down your throat, but you didn't dare stopping. You seemed eager (or desperate?) to please and that made up for your lack of skill, and soon I could feel an orgasm approaching. I grabbed you by your hair and started thrusting my cock back and forth. I didn't try to hold back. I only wanted to enjoy violating your mouth and dump my cum down your throat, so I began fucking your mouth faster and faster, not caring if it's making it hard for you to breathe. "That's right, slut, keep sucking!" I said with a grunt. As you struggled for air, your body moved uncontrollably even though it was completely useless and it only made the clamps on your nipples hurt worst. Together with the pathetic noises you were making, it was enough to push me over the edge. With one deep thrust I buried my cock all the way down your throat and started flooding it with hot jets of cum. I could tell you're trying to swallow, but soon you began coughing and snorting, and my cum was dripping out of your mouth down your chin. Some of it even got into your windpipe and came out of your nose, making you look even more like the pathetic whore that you are.

"Look at the mess you've made, you worthless slut!" I said as I rubbed my cock against your face to clean it. "I gave you a chance to prove that you're worth something, and you can't even swallow properly! Well, let's see if you're doing any better with your other task," I said as I reached down to touch your pussy and played with your clit. I wanted to see how wet you're getting riding the Sybian. Hmm, maybe a little candle wax on your tits would help you come...

subserviant
11-25-2011, 04:35 PM
The sybian was still pumping away ,not doing a thing for me ,it became quit irritating but the pain I was suffering and sucking a cock kept my mind off it .I dont know how long I had the cock in my mouth ,but I was sure it was longer them 3 minutes .The sydian had been set so only an inch or so entered me so technicaly I was still a virgin ,but I wondred for how long that would be .If I was made to lick his cum from the floor at least it would have to be untied .The clamps had caused mt nipples to become numb .When he took them off and the blood filled them ,the pain would be horible.I tried to move my face away from him wiping his cock on my face ,I still had the dicusting taste of his semon in my mouth .Please I begged I'll be good if you untie me ,I'll do whatever you want .I figured if I could talk my way out of being secured ,I could make a run for it .A thoughtful look came over your face ,I'm still going to fuck you bitch and I'm going to pop te cherry in your asshole as well ,just what position would you be best in .

Roadrunner2005
11-26-2011, 05:18 AM
From the way you kept asking me to untie you, I had a pretty good idea what you had in mind. Even if you managed to run up the stairs, the door was locked, and all you would have done was to give me more reason to punish you. In any case, I was planning to tie you up in a different position anyway. Hmm, I want to see you hanging by your tits...

I untied the string from the clamps on your nipples but left the clamps on, and then I untied both your wrists and your ankles. I disappeared from your view when I walked over to the bench to pick up a flogger and a cattle prod, all the while keeping an eye on you...

subserviant
11-26-2011, 09:17 AM
It was a chance and I took it ,bolting for the stairs ,it never dawned on me that you wouldnt just let me escape.the old bravado came back ,the clamps on my tits now began to bring pain even tho the nipples where numb .I managed to pull them off bringing fresh waves of pain as blood flowed back into them.The pain was so bad it almost made me fall ,but the thought of freedom made me press on .I couldnt resist ,it was the rebel in me ,as I fled up the stairs I yelled back to him ,fucking looser now your going to get yours .I grabbed the door handle ,wrenching it down .Nothing happened ,again and again I pulled but it was securly locked .Having a little problem are we ,now you can come down on your own ,or if i have to bring you ,it wont be pretty ,because I'll throw your fucking sluty ass to the floor and I really dont give a shit what bones are broken .Make no mistake ,when I get you back down and one way or another you will be back down ,I am going to make your life a living hell ,you'll be begging me to put you out of your misery .I will have you lieing on your back holding your legs wide apart begging me to fuck you and bending over the table begging me to fuck your ass .Now whats it going to be .
I had no choice ,I started back down .he held some thing in one hand that I didnt recognize, a whip in the other .I stammered Im sorry I tried to get away I promise not to do it again .Your promises dont mean shit ,your a fucking lying whore .I felt the hard plastic thing against my breast ,a wave of pain shot through me as it knocked me to the floor .My head cleared ,to see you standing over me with your cock out .You look thirsty ,I have some thing for you to drink ,or maybe you would sooner have the prod on your other tit .His cock was only inches from my mouth ,as I slowly opened my lips .

Roadrunner2005
11-26-2011, 03:55 PM
You opened your mouth reluctantly and closed your eyes in disgust, but I wasn't going to let you get away with it. "Careful, slut. You miss a drop and I guarantee you'll regret it," I warned as I started pissing into your mouth from a few inches away. The look of fear, anger mixed with humiliation on your face as you tried to catch and swallow every drop was simply delicious. After what seemed like ages to you, I finally stopped pissing. "Where's your manner, slut? What do you say when people give you something to drink, huh?" I snapped as I gave you a quick wack of the flogger on your tits, "and don't forget to say 'sir' when you address me!"

"And don't you think that I've forgotten about the mass you've made," I said pointing to the pool of piss you'd left on the floor. "Crawl over there and lick it clean! Mind you, I'll keep flogging your worthless ass until you're done!"

subserviant
11-26-2011, 08:34 PM
it was simply horrible ,me on my knees swallowing his piss ,then being ordered to lick up the puddle on the floor that I had left.I hung my head. Was I about to capitulate to this pervert ,obey him and looseing all self respect .I could see no other way out The flogger slashed my tits helping me to make up my mind.thank you sir for giving me a drink .I could not thank him for his piss ,it was just to revolting .I crawled to where I had pissed on the floor and began licking the cold vile liquid ,the smell was enough to make me retch ,the whip came down hard across my ass ,it convinced me to quikly clean the floor with my tongue.he laughed ,well well miss high and mighty has taken a fall ,tell me whore how does it feel licking your own piss from the floor .I was to humiliated to answer .he barked louder ,well you usless cunt tell me or I'll get the prod and let you feel it again .It tasted good sir I squeked out ,thank you sir .

Roadrunner2005
11-26-2011, 09:32 PM
"That's better," I said as I stood behind you. I grabbed both your wrists and held them behind your back. You shuddered and let out a cry of dismay as I began tying your wrists together. "What? I said you'll be punished!" I snapped, and you whimpered pathetically. I went on to tie your elbows together, and your whimper turned into cries of pain. However, your trouble was far from over. I pulled a length of rope down from a pulley attached to the ceiling and proceeded to tie your tits with them. You were horrified and began struggling, but it was completely useless. Soon I had your tits tightly bound, and I began pulling you up by the rope. You struggled desperately to get on your feet to relieve the strain on your tightly bound tits but it wasn't really helping. I kept pulling until you're standing on tip-toes, almost hanging by your poor young tits. I stood back to enjoy the sight and let you savor the pain, and then I picked up the cattle prod again. "Now slut, this is for failing to come when you're told to. You'll be punished for trying to run later!"

With these words I jabbed your ass with the cattle prod. You yelped and took a step forward, even though you knew it was completely useless. I continued stinging you with the cattle prod, forcing you to run around as much as the rope would allow you, putting even more strain on your tits. I kept doing this until your tits began to turn purple. "Now slut, have you learned your lesson? What? Prove it to me! Beg me to pop your cherry and fuck you like the worthless slut you are! I can keep doing this all night, you know...."

subserviant
11-27-2011, 12:15 PM
I was in so much pain it was unbelieveble ,my tits felt like they where going to be torn off .Every time the prod hit me it felt like I was being run through with a red hot steel rod . I could'nt take it any longer .Please sir please stop I will do any thing you want .Please fuck me .pop my cherry ,please fuck me in my ass please sir stop the torture,I'll be your slave and do anything you want .Hav'nt I proven myself by drinking your piss and licking the floor ,please stop I sobbed .

Roadrunner2005
11-27-2011, 04:34 PM
I kept you begging for a few more minutes before I finally stopped jabbing you with the cattle prod, and by then you're just a sobbing mess. You were exhausted, and your knees buckled as soon as you no longer had to run, but strain on your tits immediately forced you to struggle to stand up straight. Laughing, I began lowering the rope. "Get down on your knees, cunt," I ordered. Your tits were still bound, but it didn't hurt as bad now that you were on your knees. "Keep your knees apart," I said as I knelt down behind you and gave your ass a spank. It was just a light spank, but it was already enough to make you jump. I then reached out between your thighs and grabbed your pussy. You knew what's coming, but exhausted and tightly bound, there's nothing you could do as I began rubbing your fresh, young cunt. I rubbed it gently, even tickled your clit a few times. Still rubbing you, I took my cock with my other hand and pressed its head against the soft lips of your tight cunt. "Are you ready, slut? Here it comes!" I said chuckling and began pushing.

You could feel the head of my cock spreading your lips slowly. They kept spreading and spreading until my entire head was in. I pushed again slowly and gained an inch, then another, until I finally came across an obstacle. I grabbed you by your waist and let you savor the expectation, then I tightened my grip suddenly. "Take this, slut!" I grunt as I gave a deep, hard thrust.

subserviant
11-28-2011, 04:57 AM
I was beaten ,I couldnt resist anymore .My whole body was wracked in pain and now the ultimate humiliation ,I was being raped by my uncle and I had begged him to fuck me .All the years of waiting for the right man to make slow gentle love to me had vanished .All the night's when I had resisted even touching my self because I wanted mister right to take my innocense .
I felt his cock enter me I tried to tell him I wasnt ready ,I was dry but he wanted to punish me .I dont give a rats ass if your as fucking dry as the sahara desert he spat ,he rammed his cock ,then with one thrust he tore my hymen ,I screamed at the flash of pain then thankfully my natural lube started and his grunting and fucking me became bearable.He was in all his glory ,exclaiming how tight my cunt was .My word girl if your cunt is this tight your asshole is going to be even tighter ,one final thrust and a loud moan ,he shuttered and spurted his cum into me .
After a short time he pulled out ,came around the front .Lick it clean slut you might as well get used to doing it cause every time I fuck you ,cunt or asshole your gonna lick my cock clean ,now beg to let me use your mouth to suck the last of my cum out .Please sir let me suck the cum out of your cock and please let me lick it clean .I was beyond fighting ,now all could think of was going to the toilet and getting cleaned up.A awful thought went thru my mind ,the toilet was in plain view ,surely he would give me a bit of privacy when I needed to use it .could this get any worse .

Roadrunner2005
11-29-2011, 11:48 PM
"Not bad, slut," I said as you licked my cock clean, "looks like you're finally learning your place." I untied your tits from the hanging rope but keep them bound, and used the knot between your now-purple globes to drag you towards the toilet. "Sit," I said as I make you straddle the toilet with your arms stil bound behind your back. At first you seemed relieved to be allowed to use the toilet, but then you're horrified to see that I had no intention of leaving you alone. "Look, slut," I said impatiently, "you've just lost your priviledge to shower by hesitating. Do you want to make it worse?" As a warning, I began untie your tits and fondling them, and immediately they felt like they're on fire.

subserviant
11-30-2011, 05:24 AM
My face felt like it was on fire ,I had to empty my bowels ,my arms where still tied behind me so how was I going to clean myself .Please sir untie my arms ,I kept my eyes downcast .I held back hoping against hope that he would relent and untie me .The rope that bound my tits was made from a rough horse hair ,it was very irritating ,he would give it a jerk to cause pain to shoot thru me every once in a while then laugh as I winced .He knelt down .tell me sweet little niece whos the cocksucking looser now .I am sir I'm the cocking looser I replyed.Do you agree to be my slave ?Yes I agree .You know as a slave you become my personal property to do with whatever I want .
I nodded ,yes I will be your slave . It was weird ,I suppose it was like the Stockholm syndrum where the captured begins to feel like she belongs in the place where her kiddnapper has put her .In this case i wanted to become his slave ,to treated in the most ville way that he could think of .
May i please be untied so i can use the toilet ,I begged .Standing you unzipped your jeans ,took out your cock ,held it a couple of inches from my mouth .I leand forward to eagerly take it into my mouth ,it seemed like if i could suck it ,the action would bring me some kind relief .you stepped back a little so I had to lean further making it very uncomfortable .
Do you want to have my dirty cock in your mouth .?
Please let me suck it sir .
I was growing more unfortable as the forward motion caused my bowels to start to move .I was like a child getting its pacifier as his cock slide into my waiting mouth .

Roadrunner2005
11-30-2011, 08:27 PM
You leaned forward to suck on my cock like a hungry little slut, your tits pressed against the cold ceramic of the toilet's tank. When you're done, I pulled out of your mouth and you almost looked disappointed. "Well, since you've been a good little cocksucker, I'm going to give you a break," I said, "I'm going to let you clean up." I dragged you to the shower and untied you, then I turned on the water and threw you a bar of soul. "Harry up, slut," I said as I stood there and watched.

When you're done, I gave you a towel to dry yourself. I pointed to a corner of the basement and you saw a large steel cage with nothing but a rug inside. "That's where you're gonna sleep, slut. Now crawl over there."

subserviant
12-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Thank you sir thank you ,it was a relief be untied and into the shower ,the water and soap felt so good ,I was so gratful for being allowed to clean up I had forgotten it was him that caused my condition,I toweled dry now standing naked and I became embarssed covering my self with my hands ,Stand like the whore you are he barked,I spread my legs wide clasped my hands behind my head shoved my chest out .He came and fingered my nipples ,now your looking like a proper your whore ,you dont look half bad cleaned up .Thank you sir. I was Pleased with the compliment .his hand dropped to my pussy ,forcing his fingers in ,I gasped but I didnt move ,closing my eyes ,He rubbed me until I began to become aroused .Well, well what have we here ,is the little slut being turned on ? I gave a low moan as my wet cunt gave me away ,moving my hips in time with his probbing hand .He stopped, laughing no you dont I have still have one hole to fill and your not going cum until I hear you beg me to fuck your ass and tobe allowed to lick my cock clean .He pointed to a cage with only a rug ,i understood it was where I would be kept unless he needed me to sevice him .It was a far cry from my luxury place that I had only a few short weeks before but to me it seemed like paradise ,a place to rest ,I could finally get some sleep . I reached the door crawling ,ready to go inside .Not so fast whore .

Roadrunner2005
12-02-2011, 02:08 PM
"Wait," I said, "there's one final touch." I took out a leather dog collar and put it on your neck and locked it. "Now crawl," I said with a spank on your welted ass. You'll be marked properly later when you've earned it, but that will do for now. I wanted you to get some rest for what I'd planned for you the next day. I then left you alone in the basement, in darkness.

I went upstairs and switched on the nightvision cam to keep an eye on you. I then called Burt, your boss for one morning, and told him to come by the next morning, said I had a surprise for him. I then picked two dog bowls and washed them, thinking that I'd bring them downstairs the next morning. I also emailed a domme I knew from a town nearby.

subserviant
12-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Even with the collar on it felt like heaven inside the cage .The rug was big and soft ,I pulled it around me ,falling into a deep sleep .I awoke some time during the night,at least I thought it was night but I had no way of telling I had a raging thirst ,then rememberd the last drink I had was his piss and my own that I had licked from the floor .What to do if he came back ,if I asked for a drink would he make me drink his piss again .I wondered if I should try to escape ,it seemed futile and would only enrage him ,but what where his plans for me ,would he ever let me go .He had threatened to bring in a bunch of his friends to fuck me .He had mentioned marking me ,was he going to brand me ,I noticed a burner on a table with some round pieces of steel and what looked like a branding iron ,the kind you see on tv in the westerns .All these questions flashed thru my head. I heard the door open at the top of the stairs and voices.I sounded like men and a woman ,all laughing and coming down the stairs .I burrowed under the rug .scared out of my wits.

Roadrunner2005
12-03-2011, 12:57 PM
"I see that you're already up, slut," I said as I came down the stairs. You're still trying to hide under the rug when I came over to your cage, and that just earned you a punishment. "Forgot your manners, whore?" I said as I gave the side of your cage a kick. Burt reached inside the cage, grabbed your rug and pulled it away from you. "Hello again, you snotty little bitch! Your new look definitely suit you better!" he said chuckling. "You still remember your boss, slut? Why don't you show him some respect? And mind you, you're gonna pay for how you've offended him yesterday! We're gonna make sure you've learned your lesson." Seeing that you're looking at the dark-haired woman in a trench coat standing next to Burt, I introduced her. "Oh and this is my friend Amanda, but she's 'ma'am' to you. What do you think, Amanda?" "Hmm, at this point she still looks like a spoiled little slut who thinks she's so pretty and too good for anyone. Nice tits, by the way. You must be proud of them, huh, slut?" she began addressing you, "oh, look at that hair on your cunt, it will all have to go!"

"C'mon, slut, get your worthless ass moving!" I said as I reached my cattle prod into the cage, ready to give you a few warning jabs. Burt unlocked the cage door and Amanda placed two dog bowls on the floor a few feet away from the cage. You could see some cereal in one and water in the other. Without waiting for your response, Amanda went over to the work bench to pick up some ropes and a box of wax strips.

subserviant
12-04-2011, 06:20 AM
I crawled out ,my desire for some thing to drink was overwhelming ,the bowl looked like it had yellow food colouring ,as soon as got to it ,I could smell that it was piss .I turned to the food ,only to have my nostrols stung by the stench.I guess shes not that thirsty after all Amanda grinned .She shoved my face into the ville contents of the bowl ,eat it you worhtless cunt ,it was so bad I puked into it .Well well now she will have more for lunch ,now drink whore and hurrry up about it we have a full day planned for you .She threw down a clothe ,clean the shit from your face bitch. Please Sir let me have some thing to wear.I was standing out side the cage ,completly naked trying to hide my breasts with one arm and my privates with my hand ,it was so humiliating .The three of them seeing my body ,it was worse then any thing eh had done to me so far .A slap to my face and a snarled ,get those arms up slut ,I want these good folk to see exactly what kind of whore you really are .
Burt was smiling licking, his lips rubbing his crotch . I suppose the only only time he would have seen a naked young girl would have been at a strip joint .The woman who he called Amanda took her coat off ,she was dressed in a black leather out fit that was skin tight .
Yes I can see that she'll need her cunt and asshole stripped of hair ,I have just the thing ,a bit painfull perhaps .She took my face in her hand squeesing tightly,but then we like pain dont we ,giving me a slap .What are you doing standing ,get on your hands and knees like a proper whore .
I dropped to knees ,just a minute ,it was sir ,I think Burt needs to be to be attended to ,after all he was greatly inconvieneced by this whore ,its time she made up for it .He nodded at the huge fat man who unzipped his pants ,took out his cock and stoof waiting .
What do you say whore ,Uncle was holding his prod ,ready to use it.Please sir let me suck your cock I sobbed .Arent you forgeting something .And let me swallow your cum please .He shoved his horible smelling cock ito my mouth ,the taste was appaling ,he probably hadnt washed in a week .I managed to take it all in ,he grabbed my hair and began pumping furiously .A moan came from him as he emptyed himself of his cum down my throat ,pulling his cock out ,then milking it ,lick it clean cunt .
She seems to have gotten used to the idea of being your slave quit nicely Amanda exclaimed ,you have done well .Yeah thanks for your suggestions replyed my uncle they have indeed done the job .She will be very usefull now that she's broken .Amanda took one of my nipples ,twisting hard ,but now I get my reward for helping you tame the bitch .\Pain shot thru me as she twisted and pulled my breast .She spat into my face ,you see my dear I'm a sadist ,there are not many oppurtunitys to take my frustrations out on pretty young girls ,in fact your the first in quit a while .
But you torture people all the time sir asked in a puzzled tone ,Ah but they are all men and as much as I like to make them scream like little girls and I dearly love to that ,there is nothing like torturing a young woman like this cunt .It gives me more pleasure then I can explain to see some one like her screaming as work my magic on her body .she was now clearly excited .
I broke down completly ,sobbing uncontrollably ,begging ,please let me go ,please .My bladder let go again and I pissed down my legs ,much to the amussment of the three .as much as I really dont like wholesale torture and considering you have been broken ,he paused getting a look from Amanda that said you had better let me have her ,I have made a promise that amanda can do what ever she wants to you with no conditions .Burt you may want to leave as I imagine that it aint going to be pretty .Burt shrugged ,I wouldnt mind seeing the snotty high and mighty bitch getting what she deserves.Amanda rubbed her hands together ,fine then lets get started.

Roadrunner2005
12-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Burt was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to fuck you rightaway. "Don't worry Burt, when I'm done with the slut she'll be desperate to please you, Amanda said giggling. "If you two are staying to watch why don't you make yourselves useful," with these words Amanda directed us to grab you and tie your wrists together. You looked frightened, but at the same time you're clearly afraid that things would get even worse for you if you struggled. Except for a few pathetic pleas you didn't really struggle as we tied your wrists together in fron of you. We then lifted you up and laid you on your back on a wooden bench, lifted your wrists above your head so they're dangling down one end of the bench, and then we tied them to the legs of the bench. We then tied each of your ankles with a rope hanging down from the ceiling, pulled your feet up by the ropes so your legs were spreaded like a "V", and your pussy and even your asshole were clearly exposed.

"Hmm...what a lovely, fresh, young pussy," Amanda murmured as she ran her fingers along your pussy lips, stroking them gently. She took a vibrating egg, switched it on, and started running it along your lips, teasing you. She even circled your clit a few times with it, and then she shoved it into your tight, young hole. She took another vibrating egg and shoved it into your pussy, and then another, and then another. With four vibrating eggs buzzing in your pussy, she applied a waxing strip to just the tip of your triangle of pubic hair. Her intention was clearly to rip of your pubic hair slowly. "Don't you worry, slut, I promise you'll like your new look," she said laughing as she ripped the waxing strip off. "That's right, Amanda, make it hurt! And don't forget to spank that pussy from time to time!" Burt said as he began rubbing his cock through his pants.

subserviant
12-06-2011, 04:19 AM
Please sir my arms hurt could I complained .In fact every thing hurts.To fucking bad your Miss Amanda's property for the time being ,so whine to her .Amanda just laughed,oh my sweet innocent thing when I get done with you your arms will be the least of your problems .She hissed into my face ,I'm going to hurt you bad .The vibs in my pussy even tought they may have been used for plesure where anything but ,with 4 of them buzzing it was most uncomfortable .Pain shot thru me as she ripped some thing from my crotch area.I howled in agony .For such a young thing she has an abundence of hair Amanda laughed or at least she did have ,she put another strip down and repeated the action .Now for her ass ,spreding my cheeks wider she again ripped the hair from my body ,I was beside my self in pain ,screaming for her to stop .I did notice the men rubbing the front of their pants .

Roadrunner2005
12-06-2011, 05:12 AM
After about twenty minutes, your pussy was completely bald. "Nice, isn't it, slut?" Amanda purred as she stroke your completely exposed lips. Smack! She gave your pussy a sudden spank. "Where's your manner, slut? I asked you a question!" She scolded you as she spanked your pussy a few more time. "Hmm, I think I need to give your worthless cunt a proper punishment." As she instructed, Burt and I untied your wrists from the bench. We then started pulling the ropes binding your ankles, lifting your torso off the bench, until you're hanging unside with your legs spread. The vibrating eggs were still inside your pussy and their battery packs were dangling obscenely between your ass cheeks. We let you swing for a while, and then we tied your wrists to a D-ring on the floor. The D-ring wasn't directly beneath but about a feet off in the direction to your back, so when your wrists were tied to it your body was arched backwards putting strain on your shoulders and arms. However, that wasn't enough for Amanda, and she wanted to make sure you wouldn't move around. She took a box of needles and knelt down on one knee in front of you. "Guess where these are going, slut," she said with a wicked smile as she picked up a needle and held it before your eyes.

You didn't really have to guess, because she was soon running the needle along one of your upside-down tits. Despite your pleas, she took your left nipple between her fingers and pointed the needle to its side. With me and Burt watching (Burt actually took out his cellphone to film it), she began pushing the needle into your nipple. The look of pain on your face was simply delicious. Soon the tip of the needle was coming out on the other side of your nipple, and Amanda kept pushing untill the needle had pierced your nipple completely. She stood back to enjoy her work and let you savor the pain, and then she began working on your other nipple, drawing more cries of pain from you as it was also pierced.

However, your misery wasn't over yet. Amanda took a length of string and tied it arounf the base of your right nipple, just beneath the needle, and then she tied the other end to another D-ring on the floor, this time about a feet in front of you. She tied your nipple to another D-ring in front if you. Now that she's done, the strings on your pierced nipples were pulling you in one direction while your bound wrists were pulling you in the opposite direction. "Are we having fun yet? Huh, slut?" Amanda purred as she played with your tits. After a while, she got up and picked up a flogger. It was made with thin leather strips, and it hurt less than the singletail I'd used on you the day before. But given your current predicament, it'd still be tough for you.

Seeing that Amanda was standing in front of you, I knew that her target was your cunt, so I picked up another flogger and stood behind you so your ass could get some attention too. "Now, slut, are you ready to be punished like you deserve, huh?" Smack! The flogger made a loud noise as it landed sqaurely between your legs.

subserviant
12-06-2011, 05:51 AM
The flogger was'nt much more than annoyance,it was meant for noise not pain but the single tail was altogether different ,it stung like a hundred bee stings every time it stroked my ass.My nipples ,please ,please let me down I cant stand it ,please take them out .The darning needdles Amanda had poked through my breasts felt like they where on fire ,the pain was teribble.Even Burt exclaimed,maybe your going to far .Amanda gave him a withering look ,you where warned about what I'm going to do to her ,if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen .I was given this slut to do with what I want and Im a long way from finishing .So if you want to give up your chance to fuck her then by all means leave.
Burt shook his head ,no I dont want to miss out on fucking her ,I was concerned that there's not gonna be a lot left to fuck if you keep on torturing her ,maybe if I could fuck her now then you could carry on .Uncle nodded his agreement .Burt could take her asshole since he's hung like a horse and its gonna hurt her a lot more than if I did it to her there,and I could fuck her cunt at the same time .
Amanda thought about it for a bit .Alright ,good idea but first Im going to make her cunt a little tighter for you .She had another darning needle with heavy cord ,stood between my outstreched legs and shoved it through the lips of my cunt ,drawing it through .How tight do you want her she smiled .my screams must have shaken the windows as she pushed it through again drawing it tight .

Roadrunner2005
12-06-2011, 01:30 PM
"Okay, I think she's tight enough now. Damn, you never cease to amaze me with your wicked ideas," I said to Amanda. "Wait, we have to get these out of the way," Amanda said laughing as she pulled the vibrating eggs out of your pussy one by one, "there, now you're ready," she said with a light pat on your poor cunt.

Burt and I adjusted your ropes and lowered you slightly, so that when he stood behind you his cock was in a perfect position to violate your virgin ass. He took out his huge cock and lubricated it with his own spit. I didn't think it would make much of a difference because of his size, and your cries and your expression when he started pushing his way into your ass confirmed what I thought.

subserviant
12-06-2011, 02:04 PM
The cock began to force its way into my ass Stop I screamed your going to kill me .I truely thought his gigantic cock was going to rip me in two.Never having been ass fucked I didnt understand that the asshole streches ,but with no natural lubrication it was more likley to bne ripped .It felt like I was ripped apart ,my throat was raw from screaming ,the other cock rammed home and even tho I had just expelled the vibrators my cunt was dry and now I was being raped in both my cunt and my asshole at the same time .I wished some one would put me out of my misery.Amanda had sewn up my cunt until there was only room for a thick pencil to gain entrance ,and now uncle was ripping through the tiny hole ripping and tearing ,both were so caught up in their lust they pain no attention to amanda who not to be outdone had fastened tiny clamps to the needles through my nipples and was in the process of seeing how hard she could pull them with out ripping them off .It was to much my mind went blank and thankfully I passed out .

Roadrunner2005
12-07-2011, 04:59 PM
"Useless cunt!" Amanda scolded as she slapped you a few times trying to bring you back. When that didn't work, she found an ampule of ammonia inhalant in my first-aid kit and it worked, bringing you back to your misery. "Next time you'll get my pee on your face, cunt," she said laughing. That probably gave her an idea, because she soon began undressing until she was only in her corset and stockings. She then straddled your face and rubbed her clean-shaven pussy against you. "Lick it, slut!" She hissed as Burt and I resumed fucking you. Your ass was so tight that it didn't really take long for Burt to come. With a loud grunt, he buried his thick cock deep into your ass and filled it with his hot cum. When it's my turn to come, I told Amanda to step aside and stood about a foot away from you. "Open your mouth, slut!" You opened your mouth like you're told. Perhaps you even tried to swallow, but it's almost impossible when you're hanging upside down. Soon you're choking and coughing with my cum all over your face.

subserviant
12-09-2011, 10:43 AM
I could only wonder how long the degrdation would continue .I was now reconciled to the fact that they could do what ever the fuck they wanted to me .Would I end up just another dead body sooner or later found and even though I had no family other than uncle who was now my master ,surely some one would grieve over me .Then it hit me ,I had no friends ,.
I began to weep again ,The mistress who had been stradling my face laughed in scorn as Masters cum covered my tits and face .
She turned to Burt ,shove your cock into her mouth she can clean it with her tongue .he was only to happy to comply ,The wreched taste of my own bowels and the smell made me gag again but with nothing to heave up it was just gagging .
Amanda found the ring in my clit ,grabbed it a gave it a jerk ,please I screamed it hurts.I'll teach you gag you fucking usless cunt ,she snarled giving another jerk .I worked as fast as I could licking and sucking the huge cock in my mouth .
my asshole felt like it had been ripped open my nipples where on fire and my clit was almost torn off .I was beyond screaming,I lay moaning and sobbing still una aware of the camera that had caught my cleaning the cock that had raped my ass.
He pulled away ,I have another suggestion for you ,it will show to all the world that she is your property ,if she happens to naked of course and I assume she'll be kept that way for your friends to enjoy .
Ok what is it .I propose that you brand her ,put your name on her ass ,your intials on her tits and cunt .I do so love to see a slave branded she enthused .
Good idea I heard to answer ,geez but what about filming it I dont want people to know I have her ,not yet anyway until im sure she will completly in my power .we can block the brands but record the branding .I had no idea that they had been filming to whole mess.

Roadrunner2005
12-09-2011, 10:38 PM
I looked down at your cum-stained face. The look of shock when you heard that we'd been filming you was enough to convince me that I needed to go ahead with the branding. You were begging and not cooperating when Burt and I untied you, but we still managed to strap you face down onto a leather saw horse with your wrists and ankles cuffed securely to its legs. "I wouldn't have struggled if I were you, slut," Amanda said giggling, "that only made things worse." we discuss what we're going to do. The words "Property of Jake K." would be branded on to the right cheek of your ass. Later, if you could prove that you deserve to be my slave, I'll have the word "Slave" tatooed onto the small of your back, but at the moment you're just my property, an object I own. "You wanna give her a pair of nipple rings?" Amanda asked, "her nipples are already pierced anyway." "I will--eventually," I said, "but not for the time being. I want her nipples to heal up so I can pierce them again--and again."

"You hear that, slut?" Amanda purred into your ear as she played with your exposed pussy, "isn't that exciting?" In the meantime Burt and I were heating up the branding irons. Because of the number of letters the branding couldn't be done all at once. We'd have to do it a couple of letter at a time. To stop you from babbling and crying, Amanda gave you a dildo to suck on. And then you could feel the heat of the branding iron near your ass...

subserviant
12-10-2011, 04:54 AM
I wanted to scream out ,I know I'm your property please you dont have to brand me but Amanda had pushed the cock into my mouth so it only came out as moans ,you thought i was protesting but I was only trying to tell you .Amanda had purposly tried to shut me up thinking that if you knew that I was accepting the fact that you where my owner ,then the fun might stop and she wasnt through with me by a long shot .Her sharp nailed fingers where stroking my pussy ,it took my mind off about what was to happen .Then she sank her nails into my clit bringing about my thrashing and bucking .
You see the bitch is still fighting ,she'e not broken yet .I think her cunt should be branded ,an intial on either side maybe that will do the trick.
I couldnt imagine the results of having my poor raw cunt branded ,the pain would be horrendous . Burt applauded the idea ,yea lets brant the sluts cunt .You seemed to hesitate until Burt added his opinion .yes maybe branding her cunt will finally make her give .I moaned into the cock gag no no please no .But first its her ass .After we brand her cunt you and Burt can take turns fucking her ,she was licking her lips in excitment of seeing me tortured ,her finger nails dug in harder .

Roadrunner2005
12-11-2011, 11:37 PM
"You hear that, cunt?" I asked as I rubbed your pussy between your legs, "looks like you're getting branded both front and back!" We went about preparing the branding iron while Amanda continued to play with your pussy. Maybe she was actually hurting your pussy but I didn't care. It would teach you to be grateful that you're my property rather than hers.

After a while, you could hear Amanda gasped in excitement. At firs you didn't know why, but then you could feeling something hot near your ass. You could guess what it was and you started screaming into the dildo that was gagging you. When the branding iron actually touched your ass the pain was unimaginable. You felt like your mind was going to explode with the pain, and then it actually did. You blacked out from the pain, but we revived you and let you rest before we applied the second branding. The pain assaulted you again, and you felt like you would go crazy with it, but you didn't.

You'd lost your strength completely and didn't even try to resist when we untied you. We turned you over so you're lying on your back with your legs spread. You knew it's your cunt's turn to be branded, but you just couldn't belive that this was happening. You were a rich, spoiled brat until a few months ago, and now you're being branded as a worthless fucktoy...

subserviant
12-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Screaming into the gag ,sobbing uncontrollably .the branding iron burned into my ass .The whole time amanda had her hand under me playing with my cunt ,her fingers diving in and out .The pain was so bad I blacked out .The smelling salts brought me back .Amanda pulled out the gag .she could hardly speak she was so excited .I want to hear the bitch when we brand her cunt .Her voice was raspy I could see she had her other hand stroking her self .Uncle could see it as well ,maybe you'd like Burt or me to give you a fuck before we finish with the bitches cunt he smirked,No I want her to eat me but not untill we do her cunt she snapped .
Lieing on my back I pleaded with you not to do it .I am your property I sobbed ,I admit that I am your property ,please you dant have to brand me again .Endrphines had kicked in to some what dull the pain in my ass. I didnt want to go threw being burned again .dont listen to the bitch Amanda hissed ,if she is truly your property you have to show it by putting your name on her ,front and back ,I could see that uncle saw through her demands ,she wanted to see me hurt so more ,it turned her on .
I thought for a moment that he would relant and not brand me again but then ,I have to agree with you .I want my intials on her cunt ,so every time she spreads her legs it will be known to who ever see's her that she is my property .
Burt will you see if the irons are hot enough .Then to Amanda ,you owe me big time ,how often do you get the chance to see a whore branded .Let me have her for a few days after she heals and I'll be fore ever in your dept she smiled .Burt announced the irons where red hot .My legs where pulled apart almost to the point of being ripped off ,a box was shoved under my ass ,this bringing howls of pain as it scraped the burns .Licking her lips Amanda asked ,let me do it .She took an iron and applied it to the left side .The horrible pain the burning flesh ,it was a scene out of hell .Uncle picked up the second one ,and repeated the action ,I have to do one ,after all she is mine ..
It was over I lay spent from screaming and thrashing around ,sobbing trying to find some way to alleive the agony .Now is the time to fuck her Amada declared ,fuck her hard so she never forgets it.Burt aggreed and even if uncle would have disagreed I dont think he would have been able to stop him .His huge cock parted my lips ramming into me bringing fresh cries of angish ,and urging from amada ,fuck her harder make the cunt scream .

subserviant
12-13-2011, 05:18 AM
It was finally over ,Burt had spent himslf,then it was Masters turn ,he choose the rear entrance ,raping my ass violently.Amanda then had her turn ,sitting on my face threating to smother me if I didnt perform to her satisfaction .She had orgasm after orgasm ,bringing fresh waves of pain as she reached back twisitng my nipples and smacking the burns on my pussy .At last she was satted ,rolling off almost to the point of not bring able to stand .
Well the master exclaimed we have a good day ,we'll let her heal ,I imagine in a week or so she should be up and around ,so Burt any time you want to fuck her come on over and use her in anyway you want and you might tell some select guys if they want to fuck her to let me know.
Amada added ,

Roadrunner2005
12-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Damn, that's quite a view that you're giving us, lying on the floor covered in cum and juices, your legs spread, your eyes closed, whimpering. We dragged you over to the shower to clean you up, tend to your nipples and your brandings. "You're lucking that we have decided to give you a break, slut," I said as I rubbed some ointment on my branded initials on your pussy. "Now, slut, what do you say to your owner? Don't forget your manners!" Amanda snapped as she gave her hair a warning pull. You're then made to crawl back into your cage. I put the two dog bowls inside the cage and filled them with cereal and water again. Amanda, on the other hand, threw a dildo into the cage and said that you needed to improve your cocksucking skills. Burt on his part was eager to go upstairs so he could edit the video we had of you. "I'm gonna show it to everyone in the office and I bet they won't believe that the spoiled little bitch they met yesterday has now turned into a fucktoy!" he said chuckling as we went up the stairs.

subserviant
12-13-2011, 04:51 PM
I crawled to my haven ,in it I felt safe ,I curled up moaning ,the burns where still torture even thought the lotion had made them a 100%better .Then that bitch Amanda thrw in the dildo ,lets see you practice your sucking skills she laughed ,how i hated thated that bitch ,I couldnt help but glare at her ,refusing to pick up the dildo .Her smile turned evil .I think the slut needs some more persausion on how to behave in front of her betters . She certainly dosent seem to like you snorted the master .I wonder how Burt is doing with putting the blog on the internet .Every one at the restaurant will ahve seen the tape by now,Ishouldnt wonder that the door bell will be ringing soon enough .Its about time I make some money seeling her ass instead of sheeling it out for the cunt .Amanda reached in ,grabbed my hair gave me a jerk ,took a nipple clamp and let it snap closed .I howled in agony

Roadrunner2005
12-16-2011, 07:14 PM
I could see that Amanda was really enjoying playing with you and I decided to let her have her fun. She giggled when you cried out in pain as the nipple clamp bit down on your nipple. "You're so hot, slut," she purred as she played with your other nipple, "I bet you've been teasing all the guys at work. Maybe we should take you back to work so they can all see what a whore you are and fuck you, huh?" Despite your reluctance, your nipple was getting hard under her skillful playing. You knew she was just going to put another clamp on it, but you couldn't help it. You cried out again when the clamp was attached, but that only made her laugh. "Oh, poor thing, would you like me to take those clamps off?" She asked after a while. You were totally surprised when she actually removed the clamps from your nipples, but then you realized it was only part of her games when you saw that she was holding two mousetraps in her hands. You were horrified so I had to hold you tightly for Amanda. She opened one of the mousetrap and pressed the end against your left tit, just below your nipple, so that it would catch your nipple when it shut. "Now slut, should I close it slowly, or should I just let it snap shut?" She asked, laughing.

subserviant
12-17-2011, 09:55 AM
My eyes opened wide in horror as I looked at the traps in her hands.I think they where rat traps ,they where huge .I felt my arms being drawn back ,behind me then something was tied ,holding them together ,the action forced my breasts forward ,jutting out .She had been right about my nipples getting stiff ,her rubbing them had that effect and in a strange way the lesser pain had turned me on ,that I couldnt under stand at all .She had that evil grin again as she pulled the spring of the trap back and locked it into place .I'll give you a little show ,this is how the trap works .She hit the release with a pencil ,the thing sprang shut faster than the eye could follow with a loud bang.Of course it wont be near as loud when your nipple is there she laughed. Uncle made a coughing sound ,do you think she will be able to handle that he asked .
Are you going back on your word now she snapped ,is your promise not any good. he threw up his hands ,ok ,ok have at it, do what you want to her .I wailed loudly please uncle please please dont let her.I'll fuck and suck you anytime you want just dont let her do it. He looked at me with scorn ,you stupid cunt you'll do anything I tell you to do anyway .Ha nodded at amamda .
She had reset the trap ,held it so my nipple was placed where the spring would land when released.I'v decided to let you feel the full effect ,just like a rat feels when its caught ,only the rat would in all probability die immedietly ,where your not going to be so lucky .
She let the spring fly as it closed a milisecond later it felt as if my nipple had been cut off .The pain was so bad my bladder gave way and I pissed myself to delight of amanda .I was beside my self in agony begging them to take it off .I could barley get it out through my wailing .She took my face and with a smile said ,cheer up theres only one more .She held the other trap up for me to see .I began to scream .I thought I was going insane ,she let it go then master let my go ,I fell to the floor writhing in agony wailing ,screaming while they laughed .
Maybe we should do it again amanda suggested ,this is fun .They removed the traps causing the pain to start all over again as the blood rushed back into my nipples I have another job for her before we torture her some more the sadistc bitch smiled .grabbing my hair she dragged me to chair with a hole cut out of the seat.
Pulling my face forward to get a better look she asked ,have you ever seen one of these ,then calling me * toilet slave* I think your master should be the one who shows you how it works considering your his property and all he should break you in as his personal *toilet slave* .

Roadrunner2005
12-17-2011, 10:08 PM
You looked at the chair and it didn't take long for you to figure out what it was for, and I laughed when I saw the fear and disgust in your eyes. "Now, slut," I said as I grab you by your hair, "do I need to show you how this chair works? Or maybe you've learned your lesson and are now prepared to learn how to be a good little whore?" I decided to make this a "good cop, bad cop" situation and give you a chance to show your obedience. "Don't just look at me," I said as I pushed you back towards Amanda, "it's madam that you have offended. If you want to please her, you'll need to show her what a good, obedient slut you are." You looked at Amanda and then at the table she's standing next to. There were several dildos, double-head dildos and vibrators on the table, but also clamps, candles, needles, canes and whips. I looked at you, amused, wondering how you're going to try to please Amanda. For your sake, I hoped you'd at least try...

subserviant
12-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Amanda was pleased as uncle made it clear that it would be she who was to seated on the throne ,they roughly shoved me under,on my back ,I pleaded with them to no avail .When you act like a proper slave I might listen to your pleas she snarled but your a long way from that yet .She was naked under her leather skirt ,lowering her self down onto the toilet ,her ass and pussy inches from my face .Be sure to open your mouth I was warned or you'll get the prod up your ass .he pulled my legs up ,I felt the tip of the prod against my anus,not yet pushed in .The revultion I felt was over whelming , how could any one treat another human like this ,the prod was pushed a little farther ,I opened my mouth waiting for the worst .

Roadrunner2005
12-19-2011, 08:56 PM
I was slight surprised by how little you struggle when you were pushed under Amanda's chair. When I merely touched your asshole with the cattle prod, you even opened your mouth, and I thought perhaps you're started to learn your lesson. I knew Amanda was really into scat, but for me it was just a means of humiliation rather than a turn-on in itself. Before long Amanda began shitting, and her shit fell onto your head rather than into your mouth. You looked like you're about to break down and cry, but Amanda didn't seem satisfied. "You useless little whore!" She scolded, but then she saw the look on my face that said "that's enough" and nodded.

"Now slut," I said as I dragged you from under the chair and held you up before a mirror next to the toilet, "look at yourself! Have you learned your lesson, huh? Are you still gonna disobey me or anyone in the future?" As a final humiliation, I shoved your head into the toilet and flushed to clean you up. "Next, time you disobey me again, I'll put a ring gag on you to make sure your mouth stays open! Now clean yourself up!" I said as I shoved you into the shower.

Although you're allowed to clean up, your day was far from over. To see if you'd made any progress, I made you kneel down, put your hands behind your head and thrust your tits out. "Now slut, I'm going to whip your tits. After each stroke of the whip, I want you to thank me and tell me how much you like it, and beg me for the next stroke!" What you didn't know is that even although Burt was gone, I was still filming everything, and I wanted a clip of you begging to be whipped to set you up for your first gang bang and torture session...

subserviant
12-20-2011, 09:44 AM
I was humiliated beyond what I thought possible. Thankfully I didnt swallow any .I could see Amanda was pissed as my Master let me off the hook so to speak ,the toilet had served its purpose by degrading me further ,There was no doubt in my mind that given the chance she would make me into a full fleged toilet slave .
I had decided to become the masters slave ,as long as Amanda was around anyway .Once she left I would see how things played out .The thought of being his slave was not unattractive ,at least not like it had been when this had all started .I now longed to be in a proper relashonship with him ,at least in a sexual form .I wondered what it would be like to be made love to in the way it happened in the novels .
I also had no illusions that it would ever happen ,he seemed to revel in the way he controlled me ,getting excited when Burt had raped me and then joining in .I got out of the shower ,feeling a lot better and thought if I could make it through untill that bitch amanda left I could pretend to belong to him .
I was towelling off when I heard the door open and a lot of feet coming down the stairs with men laughing .
Man Im looking forward to this ,Im gonna get to fuck that uppity bitch ,she always thought her shit didnt stink ,well now lets see who is uppity .I had no idea how many there where but it sounded like a big group. Burt announced ,come on down guys were gonna have a party and Im here to tell you she has the tightest asshole Iv ever had my cock in and she just loves to have a cock pulled out of her ass and into her mouth ,she's a regular cum bucket .
I shrank back in horror ,it was going to begin again .Uncle welcomed them ,how are we gonna do this ,maybe we should have numbers he chuckled .Amanda joined in ,well if 3 of you fuck her at same time it wont take to long ,that is untill you want second or thirds .
Get your fucking ass out here she ordered .I walked into the room to see it full of men ,a blow to my head sent me sprawling ,get on you hands and knees whore ,where you belong when your with your betters ,uncle stood over me .his cock jutting out of his pants .show the guys what you'v learned like a good whore .I knelt in front of him ,taking his cock into my mouth .|I heard one of the men exclaim ,the other one dosnt look to bad either maybe she wants to take part in the party .The cock was pushed deep into my throat .

Roadrunner2005
12-20-2011, 08:11 PM
"Look at her," one of the guys said as they watched you suck my cock, "not so snotty after all, huh?" There were twelve of them. You recognized some of them to be Burt's employees whom you worked with for one morning. Whether they had seen the snotty you before, they were certainly enjoying looking at the naked body of the new slutty you. I stood still and let you do all the work. "Keep your hands to your side, whore," I said, "use your mouth only." After a while you felt a hand touching your ass. It was one of your former colleague. "Wow," he said chuckling to the guy standing next to him, "I had wanted to grab that ass the first time I saw it, and I can't believe I'm really doing it!" "Yeah, I'd no idea she's so kinky!" his friend said as he reached out to fondle your tits. "Damn, her tits are so firm! And look at the marks all over her body!" Seeing what the two of them were doing, the others joined in, touching you everywhere. After a while, I could feel my orgasm approaching, so I grabbed your head and began fucking your mouth. I thrust my cock down your throat, harder and harder, and the crowd laughed as you struggled to breathe. "Don't miss a drop, cumbucket!" I grunted when I finally came, my cock buried deep down your throat.

After I'd pulled out of your mouth, your first gang bang began. A guy lay down on his back, his hard cock pointing upwards. Two guys grabbed you, made you straddle him, and lowered you onto his waiting cock. After they forced you down onto the guy, they ordered you to start riding him. "C'mon, slut, ride him like the horny little slut that you are!" one of the guys said. When they didn't see an immediate reaction from you, one of them picked up a riding crop and started whipping your ass with his. "That's right, get that ass moving!" he said, while another guy was getting ready to enter your ass. Thwo guys stood in front of you and they discussed how they could make you take turns sucking them. In the end, they decided that each of them would grab one of your nipples and pull you towards him when it's his turn...

subserviant
12-22-2011, 01:07 PM
I was completly defeated ,the sting from the crop made me cry out in agony .Sobbing ,please let me go please dont .My pleading only seemed to inflame them .To a man they had their cocks out ,moving their hands back and forth making sure they were hard .The cock i was implaled on was pounding me ,the whipping getting harder .My nipples where almosy pulled off as first one then another cock was forced down my throat ,dumping their cum into my mouth ,then holding my nose to make sure I swallowed it .Here ,stop whipping her ,I'll fuck her ass at the same time as fred is fucking her cunt .He spit on his cock and rammed it in .I was in a world of hurt as the thick cock penetrated my asshole .I could feel the cocks in both holes .The another stuck his dick into my mouth ,it was like a circus .they just kept it up ,I was like a rag doll completly worn out .They left me on the floor ,sobbing ,retching .When would it all end .I felt some thing push my thighs apart and try to gain entrance to my pussy It was amanda shoving the toe of her boot into my cunt ,twisitng and forcing it in .You seem to like getting fucked so much ,I'll help out ,she rammed the boot in further ,the twisted look of evil on her face.

Roadrunner2005
12-24-2011, 11:16 AM
"The guys continued to use you for over an hour and when they were done they threw you onto the floor like a worn-out toy, your face and body covered with cum. Cum was also leaking out of your cunt and ass, but you were too exhausted to care. Amanda shoved the tip of her boot into you, and she kept pushing until almost half of her foot was inside you. She worked her foot back and forth a few times like she's fucking you with it, and your cum-filled cunt was making wet noises as she did that. "Look at that, you filthy whore!" she said as she withdrew and touched your face with the tip of her boot, and you could see that it was covered in cum and your juices. "Clean it up, whore! Lick!" she hissed.

While we watched you lick Amanda's boot clean we discussed what we wanted to do to you after we have you clean yourself up. A guy complained that you weren't slutty enough when they fucked you. "She still seems kinda of snotty to me," he said. To show him that you're no longer the snotty bitch he met the day before, he wanted you to tell him (and his camera phone) how much you'd enjoyed getting fucked in all your holes by all of them, and he wanted you to be playing with yourself when you do that. "No, wait," another guy said, "she shouldn't just be playing with herself, she should be fisting herself!" "And before she starts she should put these on herself!" another guy said holding up a box of metal clamps, the kind that we used on your nipples, but the box looked like there were more than twenty of them...

subserviant
12-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Please I gasped, please I cant take anymore .I gagged from the crap in my mouth from licking the boot clean ,You fucking usless cunt Amanda growled if you puke you'll lick it up .I managed to to keep every thing down .Sobbing near hysterics ,why wouldnt they leave me alone,I had done every thing they wanted I tried to curl up in the fetal postion .Uncle must have felt a tinge of pity .Well what do you thing ,shall we give her a break .No fucking way ,the way this uppty cunt treated us she needs a lot more convincing that she's gonna be the village whore ,if we let up now she'll go back to her old ways .
Uncle threw his hands up well I cant aurgue with that but we dont want to continue for to long ,if she's going to make a good whore she'll need her strengh.WEll she dont have to fuck or suck for money immedietly ,we can teach her some more before we let her rest .Amanda retrieved 3 coat hangers that had been inter twinned ,the curly ends splaying out .this is how pimps keep their whores in line .
She drew back and brought the clothes hangers across my tits with such force in knocked me to the floor ,I curled up in such agony that she stopped. Moaning and crying rocking back and forth .she knelt beside me holding the box of clamps ,Do you want more or are you going to ask if you may put the clamps on your nipples and clit .She stood swinging the whip .
Please let me put the clamps on I begged ,please dont hit me again .The men looked at Amanda with awe ,remind me never to get you pissed off at me one marveled.She smiled in that cruel way she had ,only if you want me to .The man who had made the comment blushed as if he might ask her to do just that .I was handed the alligator clips ,the tension was so tight I could barely press them hard enough to get them apart .They had quarter inch sharp teeth .I applied the first one ,the pain shot through ,I was in agony ,I couldnt stand it ,was in the process of trying to remove it when the whip hit my back .I screamed in pain .leave it on cunt and do the rest .I put the other one on but couldnt continue the pain was so excrutiating .She kicked my legs apart ,squessed my pussy lips together and applyed 4 more .I rolled around on the floor screaming begging them to let me take them off.My arms where held behind me and my legs pulled apart .
I looked up and seen what amanda was going to do .Pull her legs back and spread them wide .she raised the metal clothes hangers behind her head and brought them down as hard as she could in between my legs .As the pain seared through me she did it 3 more times .Uncle grabbed her arm to prevent more .We dont want to kill her ,thats enough for now .My cunt was bleeding from the whipping .I wanted to die .Standing over me ,now slut who do you belong to ,who owns you .You I almost screamed ,you own me .whos property are you ,again I answered you own me Im your property.
It was what he wanted to hear ,now listen if for some reason you think you can change that, remember the whipping If you start getting idea's in your empty head about trying to get away when I send guys up to fuck you remember what happened down here .
Amanda began to protest violently ,you promised I could have her for a day .I think you'v had her long enough for now ,how the fuck am I going to make any money selling her ass if she's beat to a plup.There was some grumbling from the rest as well . The guys who are in this room can fuck her whenever you want ,or get blowjobs ,you know whatever turns your crank ,except when she is with a client ,after all she has to pay for her keep .Alright you can take off the clamps .I removed them ,leaving torn flesh and the blood rushing back was almost as painful as when they where on .I lay in heap on the dungeon floor .I heard Amanda ,I want her at least once a month untill I find another slut and the next one wont have an uncle to protect her she said sarcasticly.

subserviant
12-30-2011, 04:32 AM
I was finally taken upstairs .allowed to take a shower then a long hot bath .I felt almost human again .It was time to reflect,what to do .I was becomming more and more attached to my uncle/master I felt safe when he was around but I didnt relish the thought of becomming a whore I shuttered at the thought of having to service guys like the ones who had been fucking me ,dirty discusting slobs .The memory of being on my knees with their dirty cocks in my mouth made me gag .Then the thought of being forced to spend a day a month with Amanda ,that sadistic bitch ,if master left me lone with her there was no telling what she would do to me ,I knew one thing it wouldnt be nice.
I lay in the warm water for quit a while ,mulling thing over .the door opened ,uncle came in stood by the side of the tub ,unzipped his pants ,took his cock out waiting not saying anything .I knew what was expected.May I suck your cock please master as I moved my mouth to him ,licking the tip of his member .very good slut ,maybe you have learned .he pushed the head between my lips then thrust all the way in down my throat.I sucked eagerly wanting to please him .It didnt take long for him the spurt his cum into my mouth .I swallowed it all ,thanking him for allowing me to have his spunk .
He stroked my hair ,now here is the way its going to play out .I won't rent your ass out in town because of course the word will soon get around.We dont have to worry about the guys who have been fucking you talking ,their all married and its the last thing they want for their wives to find out whats been going on .So twice a week I'll take you over the Portsmouth ,to the bar on the docks and Im going to start you out giving blow jobs to worst bums I can find ,once you'v proved your self then we'll move up the social ladder until you'll only have to look after the well heeled ,even tho some of them are pigs in the worst way .I nodded in agreement ,if this was what master wanted then I would do it .I licked his balls ,he turned bending slightly as my tongue found his ass ,I rimmed him for a while before he turned again with another raging hard on ,pulling me out of the tub he bent me over and with one push buried his cock deep into my ass ,fucking hard until he came again .Once again I knew what was expected,knelt and cleaned his dick with my mouth .a pat on the head was reward.

Roadrunner2005
12-30-2011, 12:51 PM
I patted my slave-slut niece's head as she sucked my cock clean. Her skills could still be better, but she made up for it with her eagerness to please. She now seemed a completely different person from the snotty spoiled bitch she once was. Perhaps it was a good idea to invite Amanda over after all. As long as the slut behaves, she'll be spared the harshest tortures. I'm sure I'll still enjoy tying her up, whipping her and using the clamps on her, and I'm sure she'll learn to like them too. If she misbehaves, I'll bring out the needles and the branding tools again, and there's someone who'll always be eager to help me use them on the delicious body of my naughty slut of a niece....

subserviant
12-31-2011, 05:06 AM
He left me alone for a week ,I healed nicely ,the brands had scabbed over and and had fallen off .The pain forgotten ,I admired them ,looking at them in a mirror when ever I could .Master noticed my preoccupation with the burns .Well you seem to have gotten used to them .I nodded ,yes master they are a constant reminder of the fact that you own me .I was'nt allowed any clothes except panties witch kind of made it all seem more erotic .Master still fucked me and one of my chores was to suck his cock at least twice a day which I grew to become quit good at ,hardly ever spilling any of his cum .One of the reasons he wanted me to keep the underwear on was that it added to the enjoyment for him to have me bend over the arm of the sofa ,then have me pull them down to my knees ,spread my ass cheeks and get ready for him to fuck my ass .It wasnt nearly as painful unless he decided to hurt me and not use very much lubrication ,he still had the mean streak and loved to make me cry .
It was a week to the day ,master had gone out to the bar for a few drinks .I was upstairs in the bed room ,laughter and voices came from the the living room ,it sounded like he had brought the whole bar home with him .
Get your fucking ass down here .I didnt like the sound of this but obeyed.The group of men who had been in the basement where gathered ,when I walked into the room they turned as one . She looks pretty good ,all cleaned up hair nicely washed and combed .The dirty fat guy stroked my hair .I was immediatly berated by master for trying to shrug him off .He was behind me ripping my panties off ,bringing the cane down hard across my barely healed ass .You'll act like the whore that you are he snarled .It was a completly different person ,he had been so nice now he was back to his old self .
On your knees you fucking cunt ,there are cocks to be sucked, they didnt come here to look at the senery .The fat guy had spittle coming out of his mouth .I want her ass ,the uppity bitch still needs to learn who her betters are .I was bent over the arm of the couch ,I felt his cock probe for my ass then the same horrible pain shot through me as he ripped his swollen cock into my ass .He pulled out grabbing my hair forcing me to me knees the head of his filthy cock pushed against my lips .Masters voice commanded clean it whore ,I opened my mouth his cock slide in just as he came spurting his cum down my throat ,I cleaned it with my tongue making sure to lick all the filth and swallowing it .It was a long afternoon as one after another fucked me ,either in my ass or pussy and always finishing in my mouth .

Roadrunner2005
01-01-2012, 03:58 PM
The day after your second gang bang, we're in the living room watching the tape I'd made of it. I was sitting comfortably in a chair with you at my feet. "Look at you, slut," I said as I grabbed you by your hair and used it to force your head up, "with a cock in each of your holes! See how they thrust in and out of you, huh? I bet watching all this must be making you horny. Come here..." Still holding you by your hair, I pulled you closer until you're straddling my right foot, with your panties-clad pussy just resting on my boot. I guided your body back and forth so you're rubbing your pussy against the surface of my boot, and after a few times I tore your panties off you completely. "Ride my boot, slut, fuck yourself on it like the whore that you are," I ordered. I wanted to see how you body and mind were adjusting before taking you out for your first outing.

subserviant
01-02-2012, 06:13 AM
I hated seeing myself on the screen ,it was worse than the most ville porn movie ever made .It was all cocks and my mouth ,cunt and asshole ,I couldnt watch dropping my head so as not to see .I let out a surprised squek ,my head was forced up ,watch the film slut ,your the star ,if it wasnt for the faces of some of the guys I'd sell this to some porn producer ,there still might be a way, I'll have to look into it .I caught the part of having cocks in my ass ,cunt and mouth as he jerked me over his booted foot that he had propped up on a foot stool .
Get your cunt on the toe and slide back and forth ,get your self wet if your not soaked already .The film had done nothing for me ,I was dry and now afraid he would try to put the toe of his boot into me .I did as he ordered desperatly trying to work up some lubrication .I gasped as tore my panties off ,he seemed to be really pissed off .Get that dirty fucking cunt around my boot you fucking flithy whore ,show me how much you like to be fucked .He thrust his foot up hard ,pulling me down by jerking my hair .The toe began to enter me ,I began to sob ,almost yelling ,your going to rip me apart .Ride it bitch was the reply ,it began to slide into and out easier .Look at your self sucking that cock ,you know thats what your going to be doing for a long time ,sucking cocks,taking cocks up your ass and into your cunt because your nothing but a whore and thats what whores do .He laughed ,your lucky I'm in a good mood or youd have the toe up your ass ,so dont piss me off.I was pushed down ,he pointed to his crotch ,I knelt opened his pants took his cock out and began to suck it .He gasped as he was getting close to cuming ,ok bend over the arm spread your ass cheeks ,then after I fuck your ass I'll finish in your mouth .

Roadrunner2005
01-08-2012, 12:09 AM
I sighed with pleasure as I came in your mouth. Your cocksucking skills had improved a lot over the week. When you're done, I told you to clean yourself up. You came out of the shower and were surprised to find some of your old clothes laid out on the floor. A nice dress, bra, panties, stockings, garter belt and heels. "Put them on," I said. You looked like you wanted to ask me why but eventually you decided not to. I took you out of the house to my car, the first time you're outside since I took you down my basement.

We got in the car and I started driving. You looked uncertain, but by now you'd already learned not to speak unless you were spoken to. We drove for about half an hour until we arrived at a large mansion. The plate on its wall said it was some kind of country club. I led you in and up the stairs until we came to what looked like a cocktail party. You looked at the people there and were shocked to recognize some of them as your father's friends and clients, people he stole money from. Before you could say or do anything, one man recognized you. "I'll be damned, it's Jimmy White's daughter!" He exclaimed, "wait, what's her name?" he asked the man standing next to him. "She had no name," I interrupted him, "she's just an object. She's just an object to be used. Am I right, huh?" I asked, turning to you. I had arranged this "meeting" with some of the guests here. They wee all people who lost money as a result of your father's scams. I told them they could use you any way they wanted as a partial compensation of what your father had done.

subserviant
01-09-2012, 06:22 PM
I must have looked really stupid standing there with my mouth open ,these where men who had been to my house ,some of them had tried to catch my eye ,about half of them I had told to fuck off ,they where loosers ,my father had always smoothed things over assuring the men I didnt mean what I had called them .Now here I stood ,my uncle telling them that could could use me in any way they wanted .They gathered around in a circle .
I always wanted to see the little shit naked,yeah and I always wanted to fuck her .Comments came to my ears ,these were men who I knew ,they wouldnt do anything ,it was just to much .Even uncle wouldnt put me through this .Ok who wants to fuck her ,I turned to him ,begging him silently to put a stop to this .
Lets see her naked the guy said again .Strip ,it was an order that I didnt want to disobey ,I couldnt disobey ,I was afraid i would be takne back into the dungeon .He pushed me out of the circle to the middle of the room .Music started ,i knew i was to strip to the song. i started with what what I thought a stripper would do.I danced removing my blouse and skirt .Now in bra pantes and hose the men began to whistle and hoot .take it off ,take it off .i slowly removed the hose them slide my bra off ,holding it against my breasts .One of them jumped up nad grabbed the bra to the cheers of the rest.i couldnt take off the panties until out of the corner of my eye I saw uncle with the cattle prod.I pushed them off standing naked .
Uncle pulled a cot into the center ,ok who wants to fuck her first .The guy whom I had told to fuck off was the fasted ,Uncle and a woman whom I hadnt seen before grabbed my ancles pulling my legs apart.he stood in between my out streched legs undoing his pants pulling out his cock .I began to cry ,he just laughed ,not so high and mighty now are we ,your just a fucking slut ,with that he got the tip of his cock between my lips and shoved .

Roadrunner2005
01-11-2012, 11:52 PM
I saw your reactions to the guy and decided that you're not doing enough. "What's the matter, slut?" I snapped as I gave your tits a hard slap, "You think this gentleman isn't good enough for you?" "Well, looks like she's still the same snotty little bitch that she used to be!" The woman who was grabbing your ankle said. "Is that true, huh, slut?" I asked menacingly, "no? Well in that case why don't you tell this gentleman how much you're enjoying getting used by him and beg him to fuck you harder! Say it! Louder!"

I decided that you hadn't been humiliated enough, so I turned to one of the guests. "Hey, Frank," I said, "I saw your Rottweiler downstairs. Has he fucked a human bitch before? No? I was wondering if he will find our slut here worthy of his cock. Bring the dog upstairs, and I'll have my slut make love to him like he's her sweet, sweet lover!" The crowd cheered as they heard this.

subserviant
01-12-2012, 06:07 AM
I wanted to crawl in hole and pull it in over me .There where as many women as men ,they had been standing in the shadows.The guy who was raping me wasnt satisfied with just fucking me ,he was after humiliation ,the woman who had helped hold my legs apart urged him on when he decided to finish in my mouth .He pulled out ,the woman held my head as he shoved his cock down my throat ,then pulling back and cumming in my mouth .The woman hissed swallow it you fucking cunt ,twisting my nipples causing me to moan in anguish,this is for your old man ripping us off . She was trying to rip my nipples off.
The guy came with a shudder flooding my mouth with his cum .I swallowed hard managing to get it all down .I was used to cum going down my throat ,it didnt bother me as it had in the past..I heard the conversation uncle was having about a dog ,it then hit me what they had planned .I immediatly began to plead ,no please not a dog .please dont ,I began to wail as the huge animal was led into the room.
The women now gathered around ,chattering excitatly .Look at the size of that thing ,I'll bet he has a huge cock .Make her suck its cock ,they cheered when that was suggested.I was pulled from the cot , uncle held the now familer cattle prod .You want some more of this ,he questioned .No ,no please I cant stand it please no .Make the whore suck its dick ,again from the women.
You heard them uncle snarled ,beg to suck its cock ,he held the prod to my asshole ,I could feel the tip of it being pushed in .Please sir let me suck ,I couldnt finish then the shock of the prod sent me flat on my face as it felt like I was being burned alive .You want another one .No please ler me suck the dogs cock .get under it and start .the women especialy where now very excited .I'v heard of this but never in my wildest imagination did it ever think I'd see it .The cock was buried in its sheath .I didnt know how to go about it .Play with his nuts somebody instructed ,yea kiss his balls and stroke his cock just like you do when your on your knees sucking a guys cock .The red tip began to show as kissed and stroked ,the dog was now excited ,he began to whine .The full cock came out ,it was huge with a monstourus ball about half way down ,it was so big I couldnt get it into my mouth ,I shudderd at the thought of it ripping into me.The crowd was now in a frenzy ,suck it slut ,the rotten smelling cock was in my mouth ,I was sucking off a dog ,it was sickening .All these people who I knew where loving it shouting and cheering ,the whore is getting what she loves .Uncle stood to one side with a smile on his face .
Its to bad your asshole father cant see you now,ha ha I would serve him right ,but he's such a prick he might enjoy seeing his little girl sucking a dogs cock and in a minute seeing you get fucked by a dog.
The dog was now going wild ,I was pulled from under him ,placed on my hands and knees ,my legs kicked apart .The monster was led to me and helped to mount me his cock banging into my ass .One of the women voluntered to help guide his cock .She squated down .I'v waited a long time to even with your old man .She reached under and put the cock not to my pussy to my asshole.It was then that I saw most of the people were holding their phones up recording it all .A person couldent be more humiliated or degraded .I hung my head as his cock was forced into my ass .I shreaked in agony ,I was dry as no lubrication was used ,I was being ripped apart ,he was beyond control, not that anybody wanted to control him ,they wanted to see me suffer ,being humiliated and degraded as his huge cock split my asshole snarling and snapping he was in a state of frenzy going crazy ramming in and out. The knot on his cock felt like I was being raped by a baseball bat .My throat was raw from screaming,even the cattle rod hadnt felt his bad .I was held up by a couple of women ,to my horror one of them was a close friend of my mother ,she grinned now arent you sorry for treating me the way you did .To ad to my agony she pinched my nipple with her finger nails .How much more could I take ,the dog shot his load up my ass ,but now could'nt pull out he was trying but to no avail ,we where together for a good 5 minutes his nails scratching my back .My mothers "friend" suggested that I be made to lick its cock clean when he pulled out but it would have to be quik as the cock would go back into its sheath .She seemed to know a lot about how dogs cocks worked .You heard her, uncle ordered clean its cock with your mouth .Once more I got under it and took its cock in my mouth until it was deemed clean
Well I guess there aint no sense In fucking her ass ,she wont feel it after that monster .A woman laughed ,she still has her cunt and her mouth .

Roadrunner2005
01-13-2012, 03:11 PM
"Look at the gentlemen here, slut," I said as I grabbed you by your hair, "they are kind enough to use you even when you're just a worthless dog-sucking little whore, so you'd better show them some gratitude! When each of them come over to use your mouth or cunt, I want you to beg them politely to do that. While he's fucking you, I want you to tell him how much you're enjoying it. And when he's done, I want you to thank him. You understand?" While we're awaiting for your answer, a man is already approaching you, looking like he's going to fuck you doggie style.

subserviant
01-14-2012, 05:39 AM
It was part like atmosphere ,every body drinking ,laughing,pointing at me ,nodding in my direction .I still lay on the floor in a state of shock .The bout with the dog had completly finished me ,my ass so sore I was sure it was split open but there wasnt any blood .it just hurt like hell from being reamed by the monster dick of the animal.I was hoping they would leave me alone ,their complet humiliation of me would be enough to satisfy their lust for for punishing my father through me .But the fun was just beginning .
I wondered how these people had no inhabitions about fucking and undressing in front of each other untill I heard some talk .It cleared it all as one asked another if they should be allowing new members into their club.I'll bring it up at the next exacutive meeting,you know how careful we have to be ,it wouldnt do to have our little meetings made public and of course both man and wife have to be in full agreement to exchanging partners .It was a swingers club ,no wonder they all were enjoying themselves.This is some thing we dont often get ,he nodded in my direction and the dog fucking her was some thing I'v never seen ,it made my old lady so horny she wants the slut to go down on her .The other guy laughed ,she's not the only horny person here .
I managed to to get on my knees ,I asked master if I might be allowed to clean myself .he was about to answer when a man approached ,unzipping his pants ,I dont mind fucking her with a little dog cum on her he laughed loudly.
It got the attention of the rest of the crowd A woman giggled ,the whore is going to get fucked .A stern look from master and I remembered what I was supposed to say .Please sir will you fuck me .Louder slut he rebuked .Please sir please fuck me ,the whole room heard me as the women giggled ,the men hollered ,fuck the bitch .On my hands and knees he got behind me .I felt his cock pushing at my dry cunt ,then he forced it all the way in .I let out a short scream as he began pumping .The group had formed a cicle around us cheering and urging to him to fuck me harder .I managed to thank him ,telling him what a great lover he was through my tears .He came into me ,I turned and cleaned his cock as was expected.The group had lost interest .after all it would be a let down after watching the dog fuck me .
One of the women had anonther idea tho ,lets get her a bucket and turn her into a piss whore ,anybody who needs to relieve them selves can piss into a bucket and she can suck the cock or cunt to make sure its clean .Another yelled why stop there, if you want ,piss into her mouth make her swallow it .It must have turned on another guy ,he stood in front of me ,bade me to undo his pants .I had his cock out ,please sir let me suck your cock .As he pushed his cock into my open mouth ,a woman snickerd what a fucking slut ,she's worse than any whore down by the waterfront ,fucking pig I cant wait to get piss in her mouth .
I sucked him until he came swallowing his cum .let me help you wash it down he sneered ,as he began to relieve himself into my mouth .The hot piss almost drowned as I wasnt expecting it .I gagged ,coughed as I made an effort to swallow the hot liquid .It ran out of my mouth down my tits and onto the floor .A warning from master to do a better job or suffer the prob .I tried harder to ingest it all .He pulled back after I had sucked him dry ,a woman stepped int front of me ,raising her skirt ,she didnt have any underwear on ,and spread her legs .Get your mouth under me you fucking filthy pig ,she was loving every second of ordering me to be her piss whore .Master spoke into my ear, your forgetting to thank these fine people for allowing you the pleasure of drinking their piss .The stream from her pisshole splashed over my face into my mouth .She finished ,by announcing I should be cleaned up and be allowed to satisfy her by going down on her. The rest protested good naturaly ,after she's finished the rest of us they laughed .She seemed to be happy with that .Ah fuck it another woman snorted ,she can eat me the way she is .She lay back in a recliner .pointed to her cunt .get busy whore and when you'v made me cum I'll let you drink my piss to show my appreaciation ,she pread her legs as I crawled between them to the approvel of the others.

Roadrunner2005
01-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Watching you beg to be fucked was such a turn-on. You were obviously not liking any of it, but you still made an effort to beg the guys and tell them how much you're enjoying their fucking. When they began pissing on you, you let them do it passively and even tried to swallow as much as you could despite the look of humiliation and disgust on your face. It seemed your submissive side was coming out, whether you knew it on not. The crowd was also getting crazy over this mixture of submission and reluctance in you. They were thrilled to see how the once-spoiled brat of the guy who stole their money was now letting them use her any way they wanted even when she was still hating it. I knew that some of the female guests were never into women, and now they were all lining up waiting for you to eat them. After you'd done licking the first woman's pussy and drinking her piss, she began acting as your "handler." She grabbed you by your hair and dragged you around like a little bitch from one woman to the next so you could service them. "Make sure you swallow every drop, you worthless little bitch!" She ordered before dragging you over to the next woman. "Crawl faster, bitch! Shake your tits! Remember how you used to flaunt them, slut? How it's your chance, shake it!" She said laughing.

The place was a banquet hall so they didn't really have whips or any other torture instruments, but hearing what the woman was saying about your tits, I looked around and found a couple of thick rubber bands in a drawer and threw them to her. She immediately understood what I had in mind, and ordered you to sit up straight and put your hands behind your head. In that pose you're presenting your tits to her, and she began to tie the rubber bands to the base of your tits. Soon your tits were bound tightly and were swelling like two balloons and starting to turn dark pink. "Now I just need a wooden ruler so I can smack those udders when the little bitch is eating another pussy!" She said giggling.

subserviant
01-16-2012, 10:44 AM
The woman who was leading me around was the wife of a man I knew from his dealings at the house .I over heard him once complain about his wife ,hiow she was warning him not to invest more money into the deal good ole paw was putting together .I always marveled at how easy it had been to get money from the rubes who flocked to the door .I suppose this showed in the way I treated them with such distain .Stupid fuckers I would snicker .It was at one of these meetings that the man had brought his wife .When she heard of the plan to make buckets of money she was livid ,calling her hisband a dumb shit and paw a sleazy mother fucker but it was to late as hubby had already turned over a considerable amount of cash.
It then that she overheard me call them a bunch of fucking idiots and now she was leading me to the next woman .I dont want this fucking whore shoving her tongue inside me ,the next woman snorted but I will piss on her ,She raised her skirt and just let go ,my keeper hit me hard ,turn your face she yelled drink you fucking slut .It was then that some body threw her an extention cord ,use this to whip the cunt .Some one reached under me slapping my bound tits hard seizing my nipples ,pinching and twisting .I was sobbing hard ,begging master for help ,a kick betwwn my legs made me howl in pain ,the slash of the cord fell across my back ,I screamed ,she was useing the metal ends to inflict maximum pain ,cutting in to my back and ass .They pushed me onto my back ,then whipped my bound tits ,the agony I was in was terrible .I screamed for master to help me ,the women where in a frenzy it seemed they loved to torture ,the men more interested in sticking their cocks into any handy orffice..
finally you intervened ,ladies, ladies dont beat her to death ,I have a lot more intersting things for her to do .A mutter from one and a hard kick into my crotch and they backed away .I got into a ball on the floor moaning and crying ,begging the master to take me home ..
He walked to the far side of the room ,snapped his fingers and pointed down to a position beside him .I craweld to him on hands and knees like a dog ,he bade me sit beside him .I did as a dog would do,sitting on my haunches .A harsh shut up made me silence my sobbing and pleading .I think this is enough punishment for today ,we can meet in a week and resume if you all agree .There was muttering and complaints. master added if you want her to service you before we leave for the night ,its fine with me ,But just fucking and sucking ,pissing of course that goes with out saying ,if any women want her to eat you thats fine as well .With that I was led to center of the room again .The men lined up ,the first shoved his cock into my mouth .I felt the hot stream of piss on my back ,the guy getting a blow job laughed ,hey careful your geting me wet .

Roadrunner2005
01-22-2012, 03:13 AM
The man you were sucking felt that you weren't enthusiastic enough. "What are you, getting tired, huh, slut? Let me wake you up!" He reached down and started removing the rubber hands on your tits, thinking that the pain of blood returning to your tits would make you scream, and so add to his pleasure. "You wanna make the slut cry out? Let me help you," the guy who had been pissing on you said as he knelt down behind you and prepared to give you a rough, hard fuck....

Almost two hours later, when the guests were all done withnyou, you were lying in a pool of piss. Your body was all wet and your hair was completely soaked. What's worse, cum was leaking out of your cunt and asshole and mixing with the piss. "Look at the mess you've made, whore!" a woman said laughing, "you'd better wipe the floor clean with these or I'll have you lick it all up!" she said as she threw you the clothes that were ripped off your body earlier.

subserviant
01-22-2012, 08:38 AM
But what will I wear I ask of the woman .I look at the ripped clothes ,the buttons gone from the shirt ,the bra torn in half ,panties that no longer covered, anything jeans with the zipper unable to zip .Why the same clothes your going to wipe the floor with my darling ,now get at it or your tongue will get a work out .
The woman seemed to be very friendly with uncle ,he smiled as she ordered me around ,sitting back lettting her tell me what to do .Oh I guess I forget to tell you ,let me introduce you to your new" aunty" he laughed .Pulling her to him ,running his hands up her ass .You are to do anything she wants you to ,in other words you now hav a Master and a Mistress and you had better obey her as well or you'll suffer the results .
She rubbed her boot in some piss and cum ,lifting it ,she ordered lick it clean whore .I glared at uncle ,starting to shake my head ,this was to much. He shot out of the chair ,grabbing my hair,lifting me to my knees ,kicking my legs apart .Turning to" aunty" kick her as hard as you can betrween her legs ,maybe when she learns that I own her cunt and can do with it as I want we can treat her better .the pain exploded through me as her boot buried it self in my crotch .I dropped like a stone onto my side moaning in agony .he spread my thighs ,again he told her .The second kick focrced me to my knees ,now a perfect target as i heard him ,once more and lifted me with the force of her kick .
He squated down beside me ,are you ready to do as your told .Yes I squeked out not being able to talk .They gave me a few minutes before handing me my clothes ,I cleaned up the mess as best I could .Get dressed he laughed ,I pulled on the filthy clothes ,covering my cum,piss covered body as well as I could .Whew how are we going to get her to your place without stinking up the pick up she asked . He grinned ,I have the situation well under control .he led out side pushed me into the bed of the truck ,with drew a short piece of chain,pulled my arms behind me.I felt handcuffs go around my wrists and the chain fastened to them .I was secured in the back of the pickup ,almost all of my body showing through the ripped clothing .Every time we had to stop ,I could hear people commenting ,look at the slut why she's nothing a but a whore ,shameful, and isnt that so and so's daughter .
We arrived back at uncles place ,i was told to clean myself .A shower never felt so good ,I went to present my self as per instructions,standing naked in front of them.She got up ,began inspecting me ,then cupping my breasts ,runnung her hand s down to my pussy ,smiling at uncle ,she is a very good looking girl ,her fingers finding the celft in beween my legs ,probing ,hurting me ,causing me to close my eyes trying to avoid the pain I think she needs some time to ler her body get back to normal ,she pinched my swollen lips ,yes her cunt needs some time to heal maybe a couple of days and then I'll have her .Uncle laughed I can hardly wait to see you make her beg to be allowed to have an orgasm .

Roadrunner2005
01-28-2012, 04:04 PM
I was glad that Irena, my fiancee, had taken a liking to you, and I decided to let her handle the next week of your training. She wasn't into pain much, but she had her own way of getting little sluts like you to submit. As she planned, I didn't touch you for the whole week. In fact, you were not even allowed to leave the basement. Everyday Tara went down to the basement to give you a bath, feed you and let you use the toilet, and you weren't even allowed to speak. She put a ball gag on you and never removed it except when you're given your meal. She, on the other hand, would talk to you when she bathed you like you're a puppy she's taking care of, and the way she cleaned you with soap and a brush made you feel like you're an animal, too. After a few days, although you're not suffering any pain, this lack of human contact began to make you feel uncomfortable.

And then one day, after she had cleaned and dried you, Irena brought you to the center of the basement and made you stay on your knees. She grabbed your wrists and bound them behind your back, and then bound your elbows together, straining your shoulders. Despite the discomfort, you began to feel a light tinge of excitement, as if you were almost glad that something was finally going to happen, even though it might not be pleasant for you. Next, she pulled a rope down from the ceiling and tied it to your bound wrists. "Get on your feet, slut," Irena began speaking to you like a mistress for the time as she began pulling the rope. She kept pulling the rope so that even though you'd managed to get on to your feet, your wrists were pulled up so high behind your back that you're forced to bend over to relieve the strain on your shoulders. She kept your feet apart by cuffing your ankles to the two ends of a spreader bar, and then pulled your wrists a few inches higher so you not only had to bend over but also had to stand on your toes. After a few minutes, you couldn't help but let out a few grunts of discomfort through your gag.

"Hmmm, look at you, slut. Look at those tits, all hanging out...." Irena said as she reached out and grabbed your tits gently. She began fondling them, playing with your nipples using her skillful fingers. Despite your discomfort, her touch on your tits actually felt good, and you almost wished she wouldn't stop until she suddenly did, and gave your tits a hard slap instead. Smack! You were taken by the pain and surprise of the slap, but instead of slapping you again she went back to fondling your tits until Smack! she slapped them again. She continued playing and slapping your tits, changing her rhythm so you couldn't tell what she was going to do next. After what seemed like ages to you, Irena finally stopped playing with your tits. She disappeared from your view briefly, and then you felt her fingers touching your pussy gently. Playing with you using one hand, she removed your gag with the other. At the same time, you could hear the door to the basement being open and my footsteps descending the stairs. "Hey Jake, your niece is such a horny little slut!" Irena said giggling.

subserviant
01-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Miss Irena may have told Master Jake that she wasnt into pain but I thought she must have meant that she didnt enjoy pain being inflickted on her ,I was bent from the waist ,my tits hanging free .She smiled ,her hands caressed me ,I even felt some arrousal ,I dont know how since my arms where almost pulled out .She ran her fingers over my thighs ,teasing my pussy ,lightly touching it .Do you like this .I nodded giving a low moan .Her hands flew to my nipples grabbing them ,squeesing and twisting ,harshly ,and do you like this you dirty whore .I yelped in pain as she pulled up then jerked them down .slapping my tits hard ,I pleaded for her to stop .She laughed ,grabbing my pussy hard tearing at the yet tender flesh .I howled in angiush as she enjoyed trying to rip my cunt lips from my body .The door opening and the foot steps made her turn .Master Jake luughed ,and I thought you wernt into pain my dear .Oh I'm not ,that is I dont like pain happening to me ,but I dearly love to hear a slut hole loke this scram in pain .Well ,well that good to know so lets see how you go about making the whore cry .Please sir havnt I proved to you that I am your slave ,why do you keep torturing me I wailed .Because ,you stupid fucking cow its becuase I enjoy it ,since you belong to me ,your my personal property I'll do what ever the fuck I want to you .Lets get on with ,the original bunch will be here later for their bimounthly fuck fest and she needs to be put in her place for that .

Roadrunner2005
01-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Seeing that I was there, Irena was eager to show off how she could manipulate your pain and pleasure. When you complained about the treatment you're receiving, she pulled your cuntlips cruelly down and then let them snap back. "You better listen to me carefully, you worthless cunt!" She said hissing as she repeated the treatment, "because I think you're still the spoiled princess you used to be. No one is here to make you happy! You're just a piece of worthless fuck meat, and you should be grateful that we're still interested in uding you! When we want you to come, you will come. When we want you to suffer, you will suffer! Do you get it, huh?" Irena asked as she began spanking your cunt. "I ask you do you get it, whore! Now tell me you're a worthless piece-of-shit whore, and beg me to use you! Again!" After she had made you say those humiliating words, Irena stopped spanking your pussy and started rubbing it instead. She spreaded your lips wide so I could see how she was playing with your clit. I saw her looking at the wooden clothepins on the table and could easily guess what she had planned for your poor delicate clit.

subserviant
02-01-2012, 07:29 AM
Yes I'm a worthless piece of shit whore I scream .I cant figure out why they continue to torture me .I have done everything they have demanded ,
Then it hits me ,they have no intention of stopping ,there getting their kicks from causing me pain .
Irena must have talked him into it ,he follows her around like a puppy so anything to keep her happy he will consent to .She hold up the clothes pins ,smiling as she shows them to me pointing out the extra heavy springs.
Come over here Jake ,I'm going to show how to put these on .You see, to get the maximum effect you want to put them on sideways, not straight out .Then you place the pins as close to end of the nipple as possible .I see so many attach them closer to the tit its self ,some even place them on the breast itsself.I will show you now .
She grasped my nipple ,leaving a little sticking out between her fingers and put the pin on as she had explained ,The pain was horrible ,I tried to jerk back but she would have none of it .I have more to put on your clit she snarled if you dont stand still .She put other one on ,then stood back looking at master .
Very good he smiled but didnt you say you have more for her clit ,no sense in wasting them .She might as well be good and sore when the group comes in half an hour to fuck her .Irena kissed him .uumm you spoil me luv.She had 3 or 4 more pins .
get those legs spread you usless fucking cunt ,kicking my legs apart and believe me this is going to hurt more than the nipples.But then your nothing but a fucking painslut pig so you might like these .

Roadrunner2005
02-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Even though your feet were already kept apart by the spreader bar, Irena kicked your legs to warn you not even to try squeezing your thighs together. She grabbed one of your cuntlips, pulled it down slightly and attached a clothespin to it. Next, she used a piece of duct tape to tape the end of the clothespin to your inner thigh. She did the same to your other cuntlips so that they were pulled wide apart, exposing your clit and your cute, pink hole completely. I was going to attach the remaining clothespin to your clit, but she had an idea. "Wait, let me do this first," she said laughing.

Irena went over to the table and came back with a suction tube and a vacuum pump. She placed the tube over your clit, trapping it inside, and then she began pumping air out of the tube using the pump. At first this wasn't hurting you, but the strange sensation still drew cries of fear from you. As she kept pumping, your clit was sucked into the tube and became engorged, and she didn't stop until your clit had extended to at least half an inch long. "We'll keep it like that for a few minutes and then take off the tube. The slut's clit will be super sensitive--it's so sensitive that I bet you can make her come just by blowing air on it! Just imagine how it feels when you put the clothespin on her!" Irena said laughing.

subserviant
02-03-2012, 01:44 PM
I lay with the pump on my clit ,it did feel good ,at the start .then it started to pull and then it really pulled ,I began to holler ,take it off ,take it off pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee take itoff .It felt like my parts where being pull out of my body .it got worse ,I begged and pleaded for them to take it off .
finally she did some thing and it came loose .I almost cried with relief .I should have known it wasnt over .\they held my legs apart ,some thing I always hate my pussy there for the whole world to see .She had 2 pins and some how managed to fasten both to my poor clit.I howled in pain ,it brought only laughter from the bitch and her lover .
The door banged open ,I heard voices and cluming on the stairs .Shit our fun is about to be cut short Irena snorted .
There where six of them all lined around my spread legs making rude comments .Irena asked ok who's going to fuck her first .Hugo the smelly one with the biggest cock stepped forward ,I will ,I havnt had my cock up a sweet little ass in about week and Im horny as hell .The rest laughed urging him to give me a proper ass fucking .I felt the head of his cock robbing for my anus ,then it started in and it was rammed the full lengh ,he began to pound into me .the pain was so severe it toook my breath away .I couldnt believe how much it hurt ,they did love to hear me scream .
As was usual ,just before he blew his load he pulled out came around front and shoved his filthy cock against my lips.Open your fucking sluty mouth whore ,it was Irena snarling her orders.I did what she commanded sucking it ,he only lasted a few seconds before he filled my mouth with his cum ,I knew better than to try to spit ,swallowing it all .

Roadrunner2005
02-11-2012, 02:03 PM
"Shit, our fun is about to be cut short," Irena snorted. "Well, playing with your clit is fun, but I guess a whore like you would rather get fucked by these guys," she said as she handed you over to the guys. After you were ass-fucked by the first guy and swallowed his cum, the second guy came over and laid down on her back. "C'mon, slut, ride my cock like the horny little whore you are, or I'm gonna rip your ass in half with my cock!" he ordered as he pulled you towards him by your nipples. He made you straddle his body and ordered you to lower yourself onto his cock, but it wasn't enough. He wanted you to fuck yourself up and down on his cock, with the threat that he'd fuck your ass brutally if you didn't do that. We watched amused for your reaction, and Irena had her riding crop ready in case you need some encouragement, and two other guys were stroking their cocks in preparation, thinking that they'd use your mouth once you started fucking that guy.

subserviant
04-13-2012, 08:26 AM
I didnt know what else to do I was following hs orders trying to ride his massive cock but he wasnt happy ,even when Ierena started to flail me with her whip he wasnt happy .
Ok slut I warned you ,he lifted me off as if I were a feather ,flipped me over and pulled my hips up .
I felt his cock probbing for my anus ,then with no warning and no lube ,not even a little spit he brutalr rammed his cock into me ,the sphinter was reluctaned to open ,he drew back a little and rammed it in about half way ,my screaming only made him laugh ,keep it up whore I luv it when u scream .He was now all the way up my ass pounding into me ,Irena shouting encouregment .Fuck the whore ,fuck her hard ,make the cunt hurt I want to hear her scream .She got what she wanted I was hoarse ,sobbind and begging him to stop .
Shit Im about ready to cum .Some body get ready to take his place Irena hollered ,and pull out and cum in her mouth ,then she can clean your cock with her tongue ,I felt another cock push into my asshole ,as the other one was forced into my mouth .Once more I was forced to swallow his load and lick his cock clean ,all while another cock was trying to rip me apart .