PDA

View Full Version : shaving

tkk098
01-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Hello, I'm sorry if there is a topic already on this. Anyway, to the point, are there any tips on how to shave down there, considering that I'm a guy, I gotta worry about being able to get everything without ending up scratching my dick. Never done that, but I dont want to find out. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me pointers on this. It's normally trimmed sorta, like about half an inch, so i wouldnt have to worry about any long hairs, those can be a pain with razors. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

ProjectEuropa
01-19-2005, 12:26 AM
Hello, I'm sorry if there is a topic already on this. Anyway, to the point, are there any tips on how to shave down there, considering that I'm a guy, I gotta worry about being able to get everything without ending up scratching my dick. Never done that, but I dont want to find out. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me pointers on this. It's normally trimmed sorta, like about half an inch, so i wouldnt have to worry about any long hairs, those can be a pain with razors. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

If you don't want to shave the normal way, which is entirely possible as I've done it to good affect, you can always wax yourself. I know a salon in London that waxes males (known as a ABC job, arse balls and cock) but whether there is one where you live, who knows. However for that you have to get over the embarrassment. Otherwise straddle a mirror and use tweezers on the tough little bastards. I know no miracle cure and I guess the women will be smiling, thinking know these males can't take the pain and now know what we have to put up with. Sorry but I've got no other suggestions.

Curtis
01-19-2005, 01:05 AM
There is another thread on this topic. It's called "Shaving", and at this instant it's the bottom thread on the first page of My BDSM Life section. If you wait too long it'll be the top thread on page two.

I shave monthly. Just use soap and water and a Gillette Trac II razor. If you find you've missed any afterwards, go to the tweezers. I think you're more likely to cut your scrotum than you are your penis (at least that's been my experience).

Cokera
01-20-2005, 09:17 PM
YOU can always wax yourself ouch!

One word........................NAIR

ProjectEuropa
01-21-2005, 04:03 PM
YOU can always wax yourself ouch!

One word........................NAIR

I was talking about this in the pub because this topic appeared on this thread and someone said they had been waxed once, by his partner who works is a beautician and waxes women regularly. Since she was doing it so maybe this was not an accident. He said when waxing the balls they need to be held or should you pull the wax off it feels like the balls are pulled off with it.

tkk098
01-23-2005, 12:14 AM
yea, i hate that feeling. it hurts. x.x

Anyway, I'd prefer not to wax, seems like it would be a big hassle, even if I went somewhere to get it done.

Also, thanks for pointing out that other thread. It helps :)