PDA

View Full Version : Dominant seeking online female sub/slave

TheSecretLive
11-26-2011, 02:19 PM
I am a dominant who is seeking an online female submissive or slave to educate and teach about the scene. I am interested in orgasm control and denial, pain and pleasure, humiliation, self bondage, tasks and other aspects of the lifestyle. Over time I hope that both the of us receive pleasure, in different ways. For you to learn and understand what it means to be a submissive or a slave and about the feelings that you get.

If you are interested in some, all or connected areas that I am interested in. Then please contact me through private messaging on here and we can discuss this relationship.

Kinky
12-03-2011, 06:36 AM
I'm a new sub looking for a master. I'm waiting eagerly for a reply

CoupleOregonJack
12-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Hi,
My girlfriend signed us up on this site in hopes of finding a Domme. I like the idea of sharing her with a woman and watching her serve, and she really likes the idea of serving. Her profile is under CoupleOregonJill.
Although she signed us up, I've been the one who is active on here, so if you are interested please drop me a line and I will send her your way.
Jack

CoupleOregonJack
12-04-2011, 02:37 AM
Oh.. sorry I just realized you were a male. I think we're mostly interested in females or couples at the moment.
Jack