PDA

View Full Version : Dom health Concerns

LBoolean
01-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Hi folks,

thanks to some excellent advice in this forum I have aquired some very valuable skills and had the good fortune to try some of them out alrady.

One thing that may sound bizarre but troubles me anyway is the following:
As a D, your first concern is for your s's safety... at all times.
On a related idea, what of something happens to the D when the poor little s is tied up / schackled / otherwise indisposed. Not that I have any grounds for thinking this might occur, but alas, we are all mortal.

My question here:
Does anyone have some failsafe ideas on how I can have fun playing with my subbie's lack of control yet still allow some possibility to get out of a situation if something happed to me? I mean if legspreaders, handcuffs, gags etc. are in place the whole idea is that she can't get out... what if she needs to.

As you can tell, my s means a great deal to me.

Nightstriker
01-19-2005, 10:19 AM
This type of situation has not really occured to me but here is what I can come up with.

When useing rope to bind her hands, if it is possible, keep a blade of some kind, within her reach. Though make sure that she is in no danger with it being there, that way if something dose happen to you she is able to cut herself free. (Though instructions that she is not to touch the knife unless something happens to you should be warrented.)

If useing things with locks and chains do the same thing but with the key to the locks.

ProjectEuropa
01-19-2005, 02:54 PM
That's an interesting problem and one I have been trying to solve. How can she get the key or whatever without being able to put it back in such a way one wouldn't notice.

If you aren't going to be away that long, I would put the key or knife in a shallow pool of indian ink in a saucer, then make sure the indian ink is not available for her to replenish it. If she tries to be cute the indian ink would stain her long enough for you to know she needs a little punishment. If she really needs to get out who cares about a few black stains around the place.