PDA

View Full Version : 22 year old submissive seeking online Dominant

Tseee
12-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Hey,
I'm a 22 years old submissive who is seeking an online Dominant. I'm a sub who has some strong opinions and might come off a bit bratty, but I'm a loyal sub who would do anything to please my Dom.

I'm into spanking, some pain, humiliation, cum control, bondage, nipple play and I'd love to explore more and get to know more. I'm looking for a dom who won't mind some casual fun talking, with some small bratty comments, without taking them seriously. I'm looking for someone who will be strict and teach me my lessons when needed. I need someone who won't go back on their words, but who'll respect limits in the first place. I'm open to a lot of things, and I'll be willing to go far for my Dom, and he can set up rules for me and give me tasks.

I'm looking for someone who's serious and who wants something fun but a bit more serious. I'm in absolutely no rush, and I want to get to know you and I want to develop a relationship that's stable and built on trust and knowledge about eachother.

If I sound interesting, then feel free to PM me, and I'll read every message and answer any questions. I'd like you to add your Yahoo, MSN or Skype adress, so we can talk more directly and it's easier.

I'm only interested in serious Doms.