PDA

View Full Version : lonely...and longing for something to fill a void...,

pleasetakeme
12-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Im 42 years old. Im looking mostly for an online Dom who can write to me well enough online to make me feel like i am in the room with them, feeling what they inflict, enduring what they desire, having taken from me what they desire to take. I will reciprocate in kind gladly, as i like to write as much as read.
If you wish me to perform tasks or follow orders, i will do so, and then describe in detail, everything you would like to know about it.
i am very willing to explore, and my limits regarding what I absolutely will not discuss, or fantasize about in any way are only 2 things: NO kids, and NO incest.
Other than those two, my imagination is wild, creative, unbridled, passionate, desperate, depraved, and entirely open to your imagination.

If any Dom out there would like to push me to consider new avenues, to demand of me that i explore new adventures, to take me rougher than ever before against my will, over and over, and prove to me that i will beg for more, ...or anything else you can think of... i am anxiously waiting to hear from you..

lonely.