PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Marla3773
01-19-2005, 06:11 PM
So i'm a bit of a newbie to this, but i have a question. I've always known that i've had this need in me to serve but never really acknowledged it. Always thought it was something psychologically wrong with me. But now, i know that it's a part of me and who i am. My question though, is that I have a boyfriend that i've completely just fallen head over heels for. I want to try and get him to experiment with me. The thing is that, he's a few years younger than me and has not developed a way to i guess, not premature ejaculate. He kind of takes off without me. In my mind, i think that's a little bump in the road that needs to be overcome for us to move on. What do you guys think i should do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Marla

BDSM_Tourguide
01-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Have a look at Mr Jersey Guy's thread on controlling premature ejaculation (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1761). I'm sure the insights there will help you.

ProjectEuropa
01-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Marla

You don't say how old he is. If he is young it might be lack of experience or embarrassment. I think most young males go through a wham bam thank you mam phase. As long as you are beating the egg and going like a locomotive you are getting the job done. If that is the case maybe its the wrong time to be submissive and just take a handle on the situation yourself.

I was lucky as when I was 17 I had a run in with a 38 year old woman who got to grips with me and said if its a race I'm always going to come first. I missed the pun the first few times around, my lower action being faster than my brain. But I got in line and learnt and thought wow! this is much more fun.

If he's older hmm...