PDA

View Full Version : Im a bit new to this...

vanilla90
12-05-2011, 01:42 PM
for the past 2 years ive been getting more into reading erotica and i realised i tended more to the bdsm books. more so, i realised that plain vanilla sex, as good as it can be, just wasn't doing it for me. and more and more durig sex, i was turned on by anal play and spanking. im guessing this means im into bdsm, but i dont know how and where to start, where to go, and so on. any advice?

MrDang
12-20-2011, 07:42 AM
Wow, I don't know why it's taken over 2 weeks for somebody to respond to this.

Anyway, from taking a look at some of your other posts it looks like you're well on your way to finding out more about your interests in this area. Unfortunately I'm not an expert so take what I say with a grain of salt but I can tell you what has worked for me. You haven't mentioned whether you have a significant other, if you do then talking to them about your new-found interest is probably a good start. If you don't, then the internet is a wealth of information regarding BDSM and spanking is a hugely popular topic so you're bound to find something there. As a female submissive I can safely say you have the pick of the litter of experienced Doms who are probably more than willing to help you out.

One thing I've learnt about spanking is that it's more to it than just whaling on your partner with your bare hand or cane. There are ways that gives you a good sting, sounds satisfying and leaves visible, sexy marks but don't actually do that much damage. And then there are ways that an unskilled novice can leave permanent scars. If you can find a munch in your area that'll probably be your gateway to finding out a lot more.

Whatever happens, good luck on your journey!