PDA

View Full Version : A Dish Best Served Cold

wolf101
12-06-2011, 02:53 PM
New York, ah such a great city. Over eight million people many, most callous and desensitizedby the sheer crush and bustle of people and traffic. As you walked through the parking garage you were thinking about your plans for the evening, and the two weeks you’d be spending relaxing and unwinding. Several months had gone into the deal that closed moments ago. As you approach the rental car the hair on the back of your neck bristled in a cool breeze. Unlocking the car you dropped the keys and the clatter of the key distracted you from the soft sounds of my footsteps. Just before you turn the key to unlock the car I pounce and clamp the cloth soaked in chloroform over your nose and mouth. You try to scream but I knew that screaming would be your first instinctive reaction, so the wad was thick and crushed hard against your face. The second act, elbowing me is foiled by the fact I am wearing a vest to soften the blow. You try to fight back but you start to feel woozy and are loosing focus. As you loose consciousness the world seems to spin.
Slowly you regain consciousness and the first sensation you feel is motion. Trying to open your eyes brings your first bout of anxiety as you can’t see. A moment’s thought and you realize that you are lying on something soft, though not all that soft. You are bound, gagged and blindfolded. There was something stuffed in your pussy held in place with a strap that ran through your crotch from a belt at your waist. The hall or corridor we are moving through echoes and you smell a wet, musty odor which suggests a basement or other underground space. A soft mewling from you gets my attention.
“Ah hello sleepy one you are awake, good.” I say as I wheel you along the corridor, “Laura I today is going to be a light day you get the day to settle in and get used to the idea that you’re now my slave. Now a few things to get out of the way, lets start with the cliché abducted victim’s lines. “You can’t get away with it” I can and am going to get away with it. ‘If you let me go I wont tell anyone’ is bullshit you and I both know that is untrue for anyone in your situation aand more so with you, bitch. ‘I will do anything if you will let me go’ well I am not letting you go but you will do what I want anyways. ‘Don’t kill me’ well that is going to depend on your behavior. Now for the things that you’d say you probably want to tell me to fuck, drop dead, go to hell, something like that?” at your vigorous nod I continue, “Don’t ever say anything like that out loud or you will be punished. Next you’d threaten me, again a very bad idea. Next you’ll say that they will come looking for you, true but how are they going to know where to look? We are nowhere near the Apple, and even if we were the area that we could have traveled in the time that has already passed is an area of several thousand square miles. And finally, Laura, the surest way to get yourself killed is to try to escape
“Now for the final few words, if you are a good little slave and don’t do anything stupid your training will be less unpleasant than if you try to fight me. Once more do not fight me you will loose. Now for your first lesson.” I stop pushing the gurney and buckle something around your neck. The collar was two inches thick and there were several cold points in the inside padding inside the collar that chilled your skin as I closed and locked the collar on snuggly enough that the pressure would keep the points against your skin and so you couldn’t slip anything under it. The weight of the collar was another reminder of its presence as was the cold of the steel it was made of. Without warning a strong shock pulsed from the collar which caused you to yelp and bite down on the gag. I resume pushing “That Laura was one of the lower settings the collar is capable of. We are Miskitonic Valley Asylum an abandoned asylum. Now I have spent the past seven years planning for this day and preparing and part of that is setting this place up and building your collar. There are radio sensors throughout the building. The sensors will trigger the collar in several ways. First they can tell if you are standing or crawling, and will ‘remind’ you to crawl if you are walking when I have told you to crawl. A second function is a low power setting that will guide you through the asylum when you have a task to perform by tingling in the direction that you are to travel, wander too far off course and you will be punished. Third is a strong shock if you wander into a forbidden area. And finally if you do press though the forbidden area and don’t move away or move too deeply into the denied areas the shock will drop you and will keep shocking you until I come to get you, this is a big installation and it could be a while before I get to you and I will come get you when I am good and ready. The rules are as follows:
“One you are now a slave, property, chattel with no rights, no privileges. Second failure to obey orders in a prompt manner, defiance, insolence, attempts to fight me or escape will be punished. Unless I give you orders or permission you may not touch your bonds. Failure to complete tasks with in allotted time will be punished. I am your Master and you will address Me as such. You will be fed and given drinks, how well you behave will determine what those will be. Misbehave and it will be gruel and water.”
You hear me walk a few steps away from you to open a door after the screech of rusty hinges I pull you into the room. You feel me unbuckle the straps binding you to the gurney. As you start to move and your hands move towards your blindfold to remove it a strong shock explodes and fills your consciousness.
“Do not touch your bonds without permission. Now on the floor, since your first act was to defy me you will be here longer than had you obeyed.”
With that I pul your hands behind you and roughly snapped police handcuffs on your wrists and ankles. Next I pull you into a very strict hogtie that bent your back and you felt pain in your shoulders, wrists ankles, legs and arms. The bonds held you such that you had almost no movement possible. After several beeps I speak again before walking out.
Now slave you will be there for forty-five minutes. Once the time has passed you are to release yourself. I have closed-circuit tv setup so I will be watching. You will eat breakfast before you begin your first task. Everything you need to begin this task is in the box next to your dog dishes. Do not touch the box until you have finished breakfast, as you are now my bitch slave you may now use your hands to eat or drink until you have earned the privilege. Your to do list is on top of the box.” Before I left you hear me set two dishes on the floor.
Time crept by slowly as the pain grew and your efforts to get free only succeeded in tipping yourself over. Finally the locks clicked open and after freeing yourself and carefully removing gag and blindfold you look at the dishes and see that the words slave bitch are written on both. In one bowl is coffee, the color showing that I have fixed it just the way that you like it, with just the right amount of cream, the other holds a pair of sausage and egg McMuffins, both the coffee and McMuffins were stone cold. Along the back wall of the cell was a grimy, lumpy mattress, a slops bucket, a cctv camera and a steel mirror fixed to the wall. As you start to reach for the dish a strong shock stops you and draws a yelp. Once you have drunk the coffee and eaten the muffins you look at the top of the box.
The to do list is written on stationary that was at least ten years old, the header shows your name, title and address from your time as a Project Manager with the online marketing department of the company, now you were, used to be, a Senior VP. The list read:
“bitch slave these tasks are to be completed as quickly as you can manage. Waste time and you will be punished.
A) Complete the setup task as ordered. The orders are in the box.
B) Shave in the hydrotherapy room
C) Pick up laundry from laundry
D) Pick up luggage in the rec room.
E) Pickup gear from the games room.
F) Go to the Administrators office and pickup package
G) Go to west wing room 4032 and complete task there
H) Go to sun room and bind yourself to the whipping device
You have five hours to complete the task. The rules for this task are as follows failure to follow any of the directions will mean punishment and restarting of the task. You will not be fed again until you complete this task. Just as you are known for being a demanding and harsh boss I am a harsh, demanding Master.”
On opening the box the first thing you see is another sheet of the stationary that has orders written on it. Reading the note you feel that the hand writing is vaguely familiar as though you saw a lot of it, though hadn’t seen it for some time.
“bitch slave this is how you are to prepare yourself for the upcoming task:
A) Unlock but do not remove the belt.
B) Remove your panties from your cunt and use them to gag yourself.
C) Put the two dildos in your ass and cunt then relock the belt.
D) Take the strap and lock it so that it keeps your panties in your mouth.
E) Clamp your nipples with the clamps then lock the small lock to the chain. Do not remove them until ordered to do so, the penalty for doing so is restarting the task and a bigger lock.
F) Lock the wrist, arm, ankle and thigh cuffs on.
G) Take the marker and write the word whore on your forehead, the words slave bitch on your chest and the words Master’s cunt on your stomach with an arrow pointing to it. Once thids is done I will unlock the door and you are to start the tasks allotted.”

subserviant
12-06-2011, 04:50 PM
I thought I'v gone insane or Im dreaming ,this just cant be .Yet the straps around my waist and under my crotch where real enough .The stench of the chloroform was still strong in my throat .I moved to the door ,began pounding on it .I reached for the collar ,a jolt seared through me ,knocking me to my knees.Looking around I could see it was indeed an old hospital of sorts ,Another jolt reminded me of the instructions ,I went to the dishes ,bent t pick one up and recieved another jolt .What to do,it seemed who ever had put me in here could see every thing I did .I knelt ,feeling like a fool and began to drink the coffee ,I took a muffin from the bowel and promply recieved another shock.Eating with out using my hands was a problem but I managed to do it .I sat back ,ok girl your a smart gal ,figure this out .
Another shock made me get started on the list of things that had been laid out .
I did the things on the list ,shaving my legs ,I wondered about my public hair bt decided it wasnt nessasary .I had taken my panties off but hadnt stuffef them in my mouth as intructed and I refused to write the words on my person ,whoever it was could go fuck them selves I also hadnt put the didlos in me ,enough was enough .I got pissed off and put my panties back on ,went back to the door .Before I could bang on it I was hit with another jolt ,the strongest one yet.It took my breath away kncking me down again . I lay on the floor relizing what a hopless predickment I was in and then began to sob .
A voice came over a speaker ,do as you have been instrucked ,the next jolt will be more severe .I got up staggered to the dildos removed my panties ,inserted them ,pushed my disgusting under ware into my mouth .My bladder had reliesed some urin ,the clothe was soaked with it .I gagged but managed to keep them in my mouth and locking the strap keeping them in.
The clamps had sharp teeth ,they bite in causing me to cry out in pain but the thought of another jolt was enough to make me bare the pain .With disgust I wrote the words ,whore,slave bitch and finally Master's cunt with the arrow on my self .I sat down weeping ,in pain not knowing what kind of maniac had set this up . It was then that I remembered I hadnt shaved my pussy .

wolf101
12-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Watching you finish writing the words on your skin I speak again into the voice disguising device.
“You will be less unhappy if you don’t defy me slave. Now the door is unlocked, but before you leave look in the corners of the wall the mirror and you will see the cameras. Every square foot of the building is covered. Also before you begin a few last details, first you are to be on hands and knees at all times unless a task requires that you stand or sit. Next in the middle of the hall in front of the door there are two more locks, as further punishment you will lock them to the chain of the nipple clamps. And finally you will be passing several exits, don’t get with in ten feet or the collar will shock you again. Five and the shock will drop you to the floor and if you pass through the doorway and well if you want to know try it.” As I watch you shiver a bit at that thought. Good. “Now slave you have a date in the hydrotherapy room. And at my mark the task timer will start remember five hours to complete the task. Any delays will cost you and you will have to restart the task.” As I watch you get on hands and knees and start to crawl.
As you crawl out into the hall you see that the locks waiting for you are a bit larger and heavier and are sitting on another sheet of stationary. You start to stand but stop and looking and down the hall you see more cameras and sit back on your haunches and prepare to lock the lock on the chain. Then you read the note on the paper.
“that’s right slave I am watching you. I always hated those goddamned notes you left on my desk. It was bad enough that I was required to be at work before you, sometimes several hours before but I always hated those goddamned notes. So now you get the pleasure of the notes. One last rule before you start on the task. You may choose to go left or right but once you leave this hall you are not allowed to backtrack. There will be penalties for doing so.
Master”
After several seconds thought you start to the right and after several feet of travel the dildos activated and though they were only annoying at this point you realize that you will need all the time allowed to complete the task. You realized also that the only chance to get all the bondage gear off was to play along for a while. Once you’ passed through the door you saw a stairwell and the collar started to tingle, not painfully but the top row of electrodes were active. As you climb to the first floor you start to crawl to the first floor door but the collar’s top electrodes start to pulse stronger and you are reminded that the collar will guide you through the asylum and deviations from the proper path would be punished so you crawl up to the second floor and into the hall the floor and walls are grimy and streaked with rust. The air was musty and stale smelling. The windows were bared with thick iron bars. Just before the corner you found another note:
“You are not allowed to brush any of the rice from your path. You will crawl to the end of the hall.”
As you look down the hall the entire floor for about one hundred and fifty feet was covered wall to wall with rice. Backing down the hall you were hit by a trio of strong shocks one at you neck and one from each of the dildos. These shocks drew something near a scream and you bit strongly on the panties squeezing out more of the mix of urine, cunt juice, and saliva. The taste is just as vile as before and you gag again. With a sigh you pause to steel yourself for the trial ahead. Already your nipples are sore from the clamps’ bite and the weight of the locks swing and pulling on the chain tightening and loosening the jaws of the clamps.
As you crawl the first few feet the pain caused you to grit your teeth squeezing more of the vile juice from the gag. After twenty feet you pause to rest, then crawl another stretch and the rest, after six rests you rest the end of the rice. Another note awaited you instructing you to rest and brush the rice off your knees and hands. After a rest break you crawl further around the second floor to another stairwell then down to the first floor. Here you find a long hall though the center of the hall was laid with rolled foam which was soft and silky beneath your abused hands and knees. The foam leads you through the first floor to another stairwell and the basement, though somehow you can tell that this basement was not connected to the area where your cell was. Along the hall you crawled and paused at the door the collar led you, the faded letters on the door proclaimed “h—ro-th-- --m” then entered.
The room was tiled floor to ceiling with dingy, grimy tiles which had been in the past white. There three large pools along the near wall, which had water at the bottoms and a fleeting thought I might require you to enter the water brought another gag. There were several smaller pools, iron tubs and along the far wall was a shower area. There were free standing pipes with cross pipes that had heads that were dripping and several were rusted. A frame with cables or rope attached. Between two of the pools was a Y shaped stool with something on it covered in a cloth. Pinned to the cloth was yet another note.
Upon crawling to the stool you read your latest orders.
“slave bitch you have disobeyed and will be punished. The razor was a test that you failed. As the first note explained you were not to shave until you reached this room. So your punishment will be as follows. Instead of simply using the depilatory cream to remove the hair on your cunt, now you will use the cream on all your skin below your neck. You will use a thick foam all over your body. You will then lock yourself to the frame. The cables will then suspend you under the showerhead and the water will wash the foam off. Once that is done you will return to the stool for inspection and to insure that youi use the proper amount of the cream under the sheet and that you properly use the gear beneath. Before you begin this task you may inspect the stool and the items under the sheet. The keys below are for the belt and gag. Do not remove these until you are ready to begin the task. Also you are not allowed to remove the clamps.”
Lifting the sheet you see two clover clamps that had instead of chain two small weights. There was a thinner belt and a ring gag. There was a camera in the joint of the Y and a bottle with a simple hand written label reading “Torment cream this will make you horny enough to fuck a doorknob.”

subserviant
12-07-2011, 08:32 AM
This was growing more bizzare all the time ,this guy was either a raving lunatic or a genius ,probably both .I searched my memory for some one who had worked for me ,there where hundreds ,I was used to treating them as my minions, treating them with ill digused contemp ,after all it was I who through any means possible had clawed my up ,it didnt matter how many people I crushed on my way to the top ,and yes I did leave notes to the loosers who who had been under me ,it was my way of not having to speak to the lowly ones.
Another shock brought me back to the present ,I found the depilatory cream and proceded to apply it to all parts of my body .Only after covering my self with it did it start to burn ,the most sever in my pussy and anul area .I tried to wipe it off as the pain was really getting bad ,but once again I was shocked .I moved in a hurrry to the contraption and locked myself in .the note had said that the foam would be washed out ,it didnt ,I was held in place as the foam burned my asshole and cunt .The voice came again .This is punishment for disobeying .I will keep you in the locks for 5 minutes ,your private parts will burn .After you are washed down .I will provide a lotion for you to apply to your asshole and cunt .you will lay on the floor ,pull your legs up and spread then in full view you will use the lotion ,it will be amusing to see you insert a finger into your cunt and asshole .The 5 minutes where pure hell ,my throat was raw from screaming .It was a huge relief to be finally showered ,the pain in my ass and pussy reamined.i screamed at the unseen maniac ,you fucking inhumaine cocksucker if i get loose I;ll cut your nuts off all time writhing in agony.
Tsk tsk the mouth on you ,now I must punish you more ,and for taking your dirty panties out of your mouth .I'll save them for when you need to clean yourself after a bowelmovment A low chuckle followed ,and now for calling me a cocksucker i really must make you pay for that .In a little while we'll see who the cocksucker is .I will never suck your piddly cock I screamed .I had never in my life given anyone a blow job ,the act repeled me so much it made me sixk to my stomach just thinking about it.I had heard other women discuss going down on their boy friends and husbands some even mentioned how they loved to have them cum in their mouth's and swallowing the repulsif stuff .Never I screamed again .Another jolt and I screamed you monster ,Im not going to put the torment cream on ,I dont even know where to apply it .

wolf101
12-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Over the speakers you hear me speak once more.
“bitch slave you need to read through your orders more carefully. After all I did instruct you to be seated on the stool for inspection and so that I could ensure you use the proper amount of the cream. Not as to the matter of your attitude and language…”
A few strokes of the keys of my laptop and after gathering up equipment walked off towards the hydrotherapy room.
Pain exploded from the collar as it shocked you, the most powerful yet, and you could feel the welcome approach of oblivion and just as everything was going grey the pain and shock retreated and the aftershocks were painful and as your screams echoed off the walls and just as your breathing was returning to normal the showerhead let loose with a stream of icy water stealing your breath and ripping another shriek from your raw throat and as numbness advanced the water stopped and the collar once more shocked you to near the point of blackness drawing yet more screams and the process repeated until finally it stopped and the bonds relaxed and you collapsed onto the floor.
After several long moments lying there and sobbing you become aware of the fact that you are no longer alone in the room, and opening your eyes you see my booted feet covered with black rubber which was part of the chemical warfare suit I am wearing.
“bitch slave you are trying my patience and so you will suffer.” My voice was doubly disguised by the device and the gas mask. “I will break you and you will be my slave. The harder you fight me the longer and harder your training will be. Due to your behavior thus far and your language you will restart the task in the morning. However before we return you to your cell I will show you the error you what you have done thus far.” And pressing a button you are once again jerked of your feet and stretched painfully. As your eyes travel to my face you see that the suit I wear leaves no skin visible and that the gasmask had two circles of glass as eye holes. I am standing before you, hands behind me watching you.
“you cowardly fuck!” you snarl savagely “when I get free I will make you pay! You might try to hide your identity but I will find you and make you pay.” After these are out I grabbed the clamps and pulling on the clamps I savagely and instantly removed them, drawing another yelp. The pain was intense but brief. A pair of fore- and backhand slaps drew another snarl and cures before I bring my hands forward to show you a blindfold. After strapping it on tightly I order you to open your mouth and at your refusal I grab your hair and pull back savagely winding in it a cord of some sort which held your head back which position which is painful, made the worse by the edges of the collar. I force a huge ballgag between your jaws and pull the strap tight. As I pull a hood or mask of some sort over your head you realize two things. First that it was a gasmask and that I had done something to it so that no air reached you.
For several long moments you try desperately to breathe. As you struggle for breath I slap your ass hard and fast. Just as oblivion once more approached I rip the mask off and you are able to breath. Chest heaving just as you begin to begin to catch your breath again I roughly pull the mask back over your head. The pattern thus repeats itself as I speak to you.
“Listen with care slave,” though distorted you hear the words clearly enough, “because you are still not getting what the realities are. You are my prisoner and my slave. The sooner you realize this and cease to fight me the less unhappy you will be. You will still suffer but not so much as if you continue to fight me. Now to arrange you properly.”
You hear me moving around the room near you, several metallic scrapes and the rustle of cloth lead you to prepare yourself for something bad, and unexpected. I then cut the cord holding your head back. The blindfold was nearly yanked off and after several moments in which your eyes adjusted and upon recognizing the implements before you issued a mewling cry of dismay.
Before you were two small tables. One held piercing tools and several rings. On the second was the torment cream and the thin belt.
“that’s right slave it is time for your piercing, then for the application of the cream.”
I picked up the piecing tools and began to roll one nipple between one gloved hand. Once the nipple was erect I fitted the first ring to the tool and pierced your nipple. Repeating the process on the other nipple I then kneel before you and you realized that the other ten rings would be emplaced in your cunt lips and they were. Rubbing your cunt lips drew disgusted growls from you. With a flick of a switch on the remote I picked up sends a trio of strong shocks though you. Once the rings are emplaced I speak again.
“Now slave as to the reason for this garb. When you learn who I am, you shall have some small measure of relief in at least knowing the face of your Master. But the not knowing weighs on you, I know it must you need not answer.”
As I spoke I picked up the cream and liberally coated your clit, cunt lips and then the two dildos. After strapping the belt around your waist. I bent to strap the other belt through your crotch and carefully strapped the dildos in and locked the belt on, careful to pull the rings out from beneath. Once I locked small padlocks to each which held a chain. This chain pulled the lips of your cunt around the belt.
As the cream begins to take effect you snarl, indeed the cream was beginning to arouse you, and you shake, for the first time noting the items on the stool.
There were a saddle and some manner of headdress. The preparations completed. Taking the remote from my pocket, flipping a switch you drop form the frame and you release yourself planning to attack me, but the moment you stood the collar and dildos dropped you with savage shocks.
“slave I told you that you may never stand and should you try you will be punished. Now bitch crawl to me.” As I commanded you I has seated myself upon the stool. Once you reached me glaring I flipped a switch on the remote and a shock, though painful not as bad as the most recent ones, pulsed through you. “I will remove the gag, you will lay your head on my thigh. Once the gag is out you will thank me then open your mouth to receive the new one. Then we shall return you to the cell.”
Once the gag was out you prepared to let fly further curses, a warning tingle from the collar stopped you.
“Thank you for removing the gag.” You said simply managing, mainly, to repress the rage you felt.
“Slave that is not the proper manner of addressing me, your Master.”
“Master,” you say fighting to keep the rage out of your voice, “thank you for removing the gag, Master.”
Seeing your mouth hang open for the gag I picked the headdress up and show it to you. It consisted of several buckled straps, a bit, and blinders which were superfluous as between the blinders was a blindfold. The bit was metal and bent in a way that you saw would hold your tongue to the floor of your mouth. There were reins attached to rings at the sides of the bit. Atop the headdress was a feathered plume of red and black feathers.
Once the headdress was secured I secured the saddle to your back then picked up the crop under.
“I will take my supper,” I announced buckling a panel then locking it. This panel would prevent anything entering. “afterwards we shall return you to your cell. A warning slave should you throw me you shall not be allowed to start the task tomorrow but will spent the whole day in the most stringent bondage.” Upon mounting the saddle I click my tongue as swap your ass with the crop. “Gitty up slave.”

subserviant
12-08-2011, 05:20 AM
I wanted to kill the sonofabitch,every time I made a move he seemed to anticpate it ,the result was another shock ,I knew i couldnt take many more.The jolts where sapping me of my energy .I still hadnt gotten used to being naked in front of this monster .
Then piercing started ,my nipples felt like they where on fire ,and when he started on my cunt,I thought I would pass out from the pain .Some how he had brought my clit out so he could inflict the worst agony ,I moaned in anguish .There was no escaping .
I had heard of pony play but had never seen it let alone being forced to take part in it .Now I had this bit in my mouth ,and the asshole sitting on me hiting me with a crop .
Keep your legs apart slut, he commanded.I cant and crawl at the same time .He dismounted so to speak and began to beat me hard with the whip .When you are ready to obey let me know and we'll continue on .I yelled ok ok I'll do it .The whip came up between my now spread legs ,the pain as it hit the rings was terrible.I closed me legs ,then wham another shock .
I was hoping we could do this the easy way but you seem to like doing things the hard way .
I quikly spread my legs again ,suffering through another series of lashes to my pussy .Please sir I stammered I'll crawl with my legs apart.Another flury of lashes .
You need to adresss me properly whore .Please Master I will crawl with my legs spread just as you ordered. I couldnt endure any more whipping on my now raw pussy .A faint tingling began in my crotch ,now what I wondered as the sensation grew .It must have been some kind of lotion to make a person very horny as now I desperatly wanted some thing shoved into me
You could see my discomfort .Are we wanting to have a cock shoved into that diry cunt you laugh .I was now beside my self .I lost all self control .Screaming yes yes please Master fuck me please, please fuck me .

wolf101
12-08-2011, 09:24 AM
The muffled, distorted screams pleased me, the cream was working, good. “slave you will remain silent until I give you permission to speak.” I order, drawing a groan from you.
You hear me laugh cruelly the I bent and hope filled you as I bent to adjust the chain locked to the rings, which was dashed as all I did was tightened the chain. I remounted you and once more flick the reins and crop your ass and you begin crawling. You crawl forward hesitantly due to the blindfold. Through many twists and turns, several trips you and down stair you become confused and lost any notion which part of the asylum we were in.
Once we reach our destination you smell food, delightful food and you whine and mewl wanting food but now wanting to spoil any chance of getting fed. Once we reached the table I dismounted and hitched the reins to the leg of the table. I removed the chemical suit and, though the blindfold was still in place you vainly stared towards me wishing that you could see, in order to see my face. Throughout the meal you whine and mewl wanting food, hoping that I might feed you. Once I had finished I removed the panel of the headdress.
“Now slave you want me to fuck you. However, due to your behavior I am not inclined to be merciful. Perhaps you could persuade me,” I mused, knowing that I would use this situation to degrade and humiliate you, extracting a blowjob and hand job, cumming all over your tits and blindfolded face but determining not to fuck you until the morning. “but, you will have to convince me to do so.”

subserviant
12-08-2011, 10:44 AM
By now I was wild with passion ,I couldnt help but reach between my spread legs to fondle myself .A sudden shock and a leave your cunt alone snarl forced me to put my hand down .I was going crazy with passion .He turned so that I was between his legs ,staring at the huge bulge in his pants .with a smirk in his voice ,if you ask real nice I might let you suck my cock ,then we'll see about scratching that itich between your legs.The cream will last up to 24 hours you know.
I pleaded ,please Master let me give you oral .You had better ask in a more direct way slut or it wont happen .Now ask like the whore you are. I swallowed hard ,please Master may this worthless whore be allowed to suck your cock .I detested asking like this but the want in my pussy was growing unbearable and if I did as he wanted maybe he would let me play with myself .
I think you forgot about what to do with my cum ,now lets start again .Please master let me suck your cock and be allowed to swallow your cum .I dropped my head in shame .It was true, he had made me into a whore . ah poor baby .I heard your zipper being undone,then my hand was placed on it .I could barely get my fingers around it .the size was positivly huge .It must have been a foot in lengh .A laugh from you ,yeah not many girls will fuck a guy with the size of my cock ,but you my slave will be begging to fuck me in all your holes .
I felt the tip of it against my lips ,rubbing back and forth .Are you sure you want to suck it slut ,another laugh .Please yes Master let me suck it .

wolf101
12-08-2011, 12:24 PM
"slave You may suck my cock. If you do a good job of it I might let you have relief from the horniness afflicting you. Begin slave"

subserviant
12-08-2011, 02:28 PM
I eagerly took his cock into my mouth ,who would have thought.Only hours before I had been at the top of the heap ,I had hunreds of people working under me to hire and fire at my whim .Now I was on my knees naked like a whore with a former employees cock in my mouth sucking for all was worth .I was going crazy to find relief from the lotion that was making me want to have an orgasm ,the harder I sucked I reasoned the faster he would cum .
Lick my nuts whore ,I interupted my sucking to do his bidding ,licking his scrotom .Take one in your mouth and suck it ,once more i obeyed .Do you like to suck my cock and balls miss high and mighty he laughed as he asked .I nodded my head ,Ok go back to my cock bitch and Im about ready to cum .I sucked harder his cock growing bigger if that was possible,almost choking me .He began to tremble ,groaning ,grabbing my hair shoving his cock down my throat ,then pulling it back so the head was in my mouth and began to spurt his cum .I swallowed as fast as I could but some escaped my mouth and ran down my chin .he emptyed himself into me ,then took his cock ,lifteted the cum from my face and ordered me to lick it clean .You had better get used licking my cock clean after every time I fuck you , It'll be real amusing to watch you after I fuck your asshole ,laughing, I can hardly wait ,I'll bet your asshole is real tight .Turning and bending ,lick my asshole whore lets see how good you are at rimming and remember if you want to cum you'd better do a good job .I found his ass and licked it lightly .Get your fucking toungue in there or do you want a shock .I forced my tongue into his ass .

wolf101
12-08-2011, 06:25 PM
While you are rimming me, you feel me jerking off. While you wonder at this you continue until I order you to stop and kneel back on your heels and you realize what was about to happen. Sure enough you see me aim my cock at yout left tit as cum explodes out and the thick stream splatters over you tit, stinging as some of it dribbles into the fresh piercing.
“Now slave present your wrists.” Once you present them I speak again, “I want your chest and tits covered in my cum slave. Until this is done no cumming for you.” As you start to jerk me off I flick a switch on one of the remotes which caused the dildos to start vibrating and pulsing. Just as you believe you are finally about to cum, they shock you enough to drive the orgasm away. Then they start vibrating and pulsing again to inflame the fires burning in your cunt.

subserviant
12-08-2011, 07:03 PM
No ,no its not fair ,you said you'd let me cum if I did what you ordered .I cant stand the vibs in my cunt ,I drag my ass across the floor trying to put out the passion fire ,wailing like a banshee . I now relize you are taping the whole thing ,my complete degrdation and humiliation .I see you have seen the cameras ,you snicker. yes its all being taped and guess where the first copy is going .what cant guess,haha its going to the company party for the whole staff to see their former nazi bitch finaly getting hers The vibs continue to make me drag my ass around the room .

wolf101
12-08-2011, 08:58 PM
A powerful shock steals your breath away. “Listen slave cunt, you have no rights. I am your Master now and I will do whatever I like with and to you. But since you want to cum so badly that you were willing to talk back to me…” Fire exploded throughout your body, ripping a agonized scream from your throat and oblivion enfolds you.
Some unknown time later as I am slapping your face you wake. You find that you are securely bound to a table in such a way that you are painfully stretched and can hardly move. The dildos and belt have been removed, and in their place you feel the heads of two more and something on your clit. Slowly your eyes focus and you see that I am standing before you undisguised and holding a remote.
“Now slave since you wanted to cum so badly, I have decided to be accommodating. I shall let you cum to your heart’s desire. I reapplied the cream and shall return in twelve hours.” I flick the switch to activate the fucking machines poised between your legs and the clit vibe and walk out of the room. The fucking machine spring into life fucking you hard and fast.

subserviant
12-09-2011, 12:55 PM
I knew I was near the end ,didnt he know the machine would rip my dry pussy shreads ,I couldnt scream any more ,was I to end up being fucked to death .maybe this was what he had wanted all along ,my humiliation and degradation where complete It was his last act of revenge .

wolf101
12-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Just as despair threatens to overwhelm you something cold jetted out of the sides and front of both dildos, and you realized that though the next twelve hours would be an ordeal you wouldn’t be fucked to death by the machines. The clit vibe kicked into high gear.

wolf101
12-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Time lost meaning as the vibe and the machines drew orgasm after orgasm from you. The machines kept squirting out lube, which stung as it flowed over the fresh piercings. At last the
final orgasm was extracted and the dildos withdrew. After several long moments I walked in.
"So slave are you satisfied? Did this put the fires of passion out, or do you wish to continue?"

subserviant
12-09-2011, 07:56 PM
I was utterly defeated ,do what you want with me I dont have any strengh to fight you .I still wondered who he was .the wreched machine had sapped me completly ,even after it had stopped. I only lay on my back . I imagined he was enjoying himself ,my legs spread wide ,my bare breasts .I waited for the what was going to happen next .

wolf101
12-09-2011, 09:18 PM
“Ah good no more fighting it” I asked. At your weary nod I continued, “Still don’t know who I am? Well then I will remind you,
“Do you remember the Sherman Enterprises deal about ten years back?” as your eyes widen I laugh, “That’s right, slave. As for what this is, I have told you before you are My slave and this is the beginning of your training. Now slave it is time to get you back to your cell.”
After I unlocked you from the table and allow you several minutes to recover from the ordeal I help you to the floor and re saddle you. As I replace the headdress with the blindfold, bitgag and panel, I speak again “Now slave to bed, tomorrow I hope will be easier. I think you are beginning to realize that you truly are in My possession now and that I can do what I want with you.”
I pulled on the reins and led you back to the cell and once there hitched the reins to something.
“Stay slave.” A few moment latter I returned with the dog dishes and from them there rose a wonderful aroma. “now remember slave you may not use your hands when eating. Sleep well slave.” Kissing you on the forehead I walked out and the cell door locked as soon as it closed.

subserviant
12-10-2011, 05:06 AM
I devoured the food ,drinking the liquid that was the familer yellow ,it was water mixed with his piss of that I was sure, but I was so thirsty I didnt care.Being carful not to use my hands I ate and drank like an animal.I bemoaned my fate remembering the sherman deal where I had screwed ,what was his name ,I couldnt remember ,the guy who had put it together out of millions and had propelled me to the top taking credit for the work he had done ,and recalled his hate filled voice as he swore to pay me back just before I had called security and had him ejected from the building .Having him fired for threating me, had robbed him of any severance and his benifits and pension ,in effect breaking him .I had heard through the grapevine he had ended up on skid row,not that I gave a shit .The stupid smuck had left himself wide open to a scheming gal like me .I had mussed the poor trusting fool what a fucking looser ,it was dog eat dog in our business.I had no doubt he was a little mad ,even a whole lot crazy in his search for revenge I collapsed onto the dog rug and passed out from exhaustion .Then just before I went to sleep ,dog eat dog it seemed like he was now treating me like that.

wolf101
12-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Waking in the morning you were a bit fuzzy and believed that the events of yesterday might have been a nightmare, though as your eyes opened and you saw the grimy walls and ceiling of your cell you knew that you hadn’t merely dreamed the ordeals of yesterday but were in truth a prisoner, My slave.
In the dog dishes were stone cold coffee, only the temperature preventing it from being just as you liked it and three egg McMuffins. There was another of those damned notes taped to the saddle. The headdress was sitting on top of the saddle. There were also three lengths of chain and several padlocks. Two of the chains were about a foot and a half long, the other was longer.
“slave,” the note read, “you will eat breakfast and then prepare yourself fort todays tasks. First saddle yourself then put on the headdress. The headdress is to be buckled tightly and you are to use the blindfold and panel. Once that is done lock one of the shorter lengths of chain to your wrist cuffs, the other to your ankle cuffs. The last chain is to be locked center of the other chains. Remember to obey your orders as written and in the order specified. Once you are ready the door will unlock and the collar will guide you to your destination, where the next part of the task will be preformed.”

subserviant
12-12-2011, 08:12 AM
I was through with the tasks ,if he was going to rape me then so be it ,I would sooner be his sex slave than do any more of these tasks ,if he wanted me to beg him to fuck me then I would if it was to have to suck his cock then I would but no more of these tasks .laying naked knowing that he was watching ,I just didnt care any more .

wolf101
12-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Frowning I noted that instead of starting to set about your tasks you laid back down.
“slave cunt, are you defying me? Are you refusing to carry out your orders?” you hear me ask in a growl.

wolf101
12-12-2011, 10:43 PM
“Well then slave cunt you can stay in the cell,” I growled as I flipped the switch to lock the door, “when you decide to obey you can complete the tasks. You still don’t get it do you? You are my slave, and you will obey Me. Not just my sex slave, My slave period. You can think that over all you want. Until you complete the tasks no food.”
The time stretched and stretched. With no clock or windows you couldn’t tell how long it was. You slept twice as the hunger grew and worsened until in the end you could stand it no longer and you spoke.

subserviant
12-13-2011, 05:09 AM
I was so tired ,didnt this guy know how tasking it all was and with out proper food ,with out proper rest. I was mess .I did as the instructions said to do ,now with a saddle on and the headress and chains I waited for the door to open .I thought the only thng missing was a butt plug up my ass with a tail and a set of reins attached to my nipples.I had seen pictures of pony girls and wondered if that was what he wanted ,was he now getting ready to mount me ,thinking he was a stallion and wanting to fuck his mare and if so was he going to fuck my ass ,all sorts of weird thoughts,but then under the conditon who could blame me .At least I was pretty sure he wasnt going to kill me .so there was always a chance that he would let me go when he was done playing his sick game .it kept me going.

wolf101
12-13-2011, 08:11 AM
The cell’s door clicked as it unlocked. Once in the hall you crawled to the left, as the collar tingled on the left side, you wondered what was to come next. Your progress was slowed by the fatigue and the chains that shortened your ‘steps’ and the fact that the blindfold meant you couldn’t see where you were going. The collar led you up one flight of stairs to the first floor then out into the hall. The collar led you to a door and hesitantly you opened it but butting it open with your head. After crawling several feet into the room you stopped when the collar tingled all over.
“slave you may remove the headdress and proceed with your task.” I spoke over the speaker system.
Once you removed the headdress and your eyes adjusted you looked around the room and saw a dildo mounted on a pole with a tube leading from the back to a container the size of a large mixing bowl filed with what looked like porridge. A note hanging from a string dangled near the head of the rubber cock.
“Since you were obstinate you will have to earn your breakfast. The dildo has sensors that will trigger when you have blown it for long enough to ensure that if it were me I would have cum. The better a job you do blowing the rubber cock the more porridge you will get per ‘cum’ and the sooner your breakfast will be over. Once you have finished your breakfast and are ready to begin your next task replacw the headdress and the collar will guide you to the next task.

subserviant
12-13-2011, 08:34 AM
I couldnt believe this shit ,I wanted to scream out "go fuck yourself you asshole" but was afraid of the shocks ,I was like the rats that they train through rewards and shocks ,almost pavalean .And so I did as commanded and started sucking the dildo .I guess I did a good job as the *cum* came out ,I swallowed it greedily ,sucking harder for more .At last my mouth was sore from the sucking and i was full .Replacing the head dress and waiting fully aware that my every move was being watched.My being naked had kind of worn off ,it didnt bother me any more I figured he had seen every thing I had so what the hell .I assumed it was a man but then it could have been a woman or a couple I just didnt know.

wolf101
12-26-2011, 08:33 PM
Once you had replaced the blindfold the collar started to tingle leading you back out into the hall. This time it led you to the right, to the stairwell and then back to the hydrotherapy room. Once told to do so you removed the blindfold and found another note and some keys. The note read,
“Now slave cunt you will shower again, you will use the shower with the curtains, it is hooked up to heated water. You will thoroughly clean yourself and scrub yourself clean. Once that is done walk over to the crate and put the catsuit on. Once it is on you will lock the zipper to the collar with the provided lock then put the boots on locking the zippers to the top of the boots. The final step in this task is for you to put the new headdress on and lock it on then unzip the breasts of the catsuit and lock the chains of your reins to your nipple rings.”

subserviant
12-27-2011, 05:17 AM
This was getting uber weird now .It was crazy ,was the asshole ever going to show himself? If he was going to sexually assault me what was all this game playing about .I couldnt for the life of me figure it out ,how much more humilation did he /they want .I followed the instructoins,putting on the suit on, the openings for my breasts pushed them out and up .It was I had to addmit embarassing ,to be completly encsed int the out fit excecpt for my tits .I snapped the reains onto the nipple rings .Now what .What did the sadistic bastard want me to do next.

wolf101
12-27-2011, 09:16 AM
The collar tingled leading you out into the hall and up to the stairwell. Crawling up the stairs you were still wondering what would come next. On exiting the stairwell you were led left into a patient’s room. This room had however been cleaned up and was setup as a small office. The desk had a chair with several straps and cuffs for your ankles dangling from straps under the seat. On the seat of the chair was a note. As you crawled over to the chair the door behind you swung closed and you heard the click of the locks engaging.
“Now slave I believe that you are still wondering what this is all about. I have told you this. You are now My slave, My property. This is just the first part of your training. Since you destroyed my career, my life with the Sherman deal I have remade Myself. I am now just as successful as I once was, back when I worked for you. Now for your next task. In the right drawers of the desk are the reading assignments. You will start at the front of the top drawer and work your way back to the back then move on to the next drawer then the bottom. At the back of each folder are writing assignments, you will find felt tipped markers with which to complete them in the center drawer. The writing assignments go in the top left drawer. Treat these assignments seriously, you will be punished for failing the assignments, for ripping the papers up or in any other way showing defiance.” The note read.
Upon opening the top drawer you saw several folders of various thickness, with paper labels on the top. They read: History of BDSM, Theory of BDSM, Sexual Slavery Practices, BDSM Activities I Engage In, slave Commands I use, slave positions, your slave Duties, and Home Layout and Typical Daily Tasks. The folders in the second drawer were: Cobalt Drake Inc. products, R&D practices, Business plans, Cobalt Drake Products, and Cobalt Drake Company History. The third drawer contained the following three folders: your sexual history, sexual activities you have engaged in, and bdsm and sesxual checklist.
Once you had seated yourself in the chair and locked the straps and cuffs with the locks on the top of the desk you sighed and went to work.

subserviant
12-27-2011, 12:10 PM
I had no idea if he wanted me to make up things to write or if he wanted more info .I would have thought he would have done the reserch on me ,he had known where to abduct me ,he of course knew about my work ,what I had accompliched.My sex life would'nt take up much room as I had been to busy working to bother with sex .I wrote that I had sex in college but had'nt bothered with men for years .Would I tell him about my fantases about other women ? Tell about my bdsm fantases ? I thought not ,there was no way he could know about my seeing a professional Dominatrix ,she had promised she would be very discrete ,after all she wouldnt be in business long if she told how she carried on with the captains of industry .I hoped and prayed that he hand'nt some how found out about my mounthly visits to her place of business .I shuddered thinking of how she would beat me ,force me to do those humiliating things .,make me lick her clean after she used the toilet ,using the huge dildo to penetrate my ass then making me clean it with my mouth,my begging her to fuck me crawling around after her as she deliberatly kept a few in front of me ,then making me suck the huge strapon dildo finally making me get my ass in the air and fucking me like a dog. .No it wouldnt do to tell him about those things and there was no way he could know about them ,was there? I finished the assignments .Sat back to wait . I dreamed about the incounters I had with other women ,caressing them ,kissing, fondling,slowly kissing my way down their bodys untill reaching that delicouse wet place between their thighs ,I shivred at the thought .There was;ny any way he could know ,a thought struck ,one of the girls i had slept with had worked in the same department as he said I had fired him from .Did I also fire her .I couldnt remember .It was so long ago and even if I had she would be long gone

wolf101
12-27-2011, 02:35 PM
I walked in carrying a covered tray. Setting the tray down I walked back into the hall for a chair then closed the door. Once I retrieved the writing assignments I sat down and pulled the cover off of the tray and then sat to review the work that you’d done. On the tray was a folder of photographs of you, several showed you entering the building that Mistress Stephanie had her dungeon in. Several showed you and her in the middle of sessions and there was an invoice of Mistress Stephanie’s purchases from Cobalt Drake, and a written account signed by both her and me regarding a special arrangement.
Once I had finished reading the assignments I spoke again.
“So slave cunt,” I started conversationally, “your general knowledge of BDSM and other important fields is acceptable. Did you think that I would not find out all your dirt secrets before kidnaping you? Your lies and defiance in lying is going to cost you, when we are done here you will write five thousand times the following sentences “ slave cunt will never again lie to Master. Slave cunt will obey Master’s commands.” Now then slave thus far in your training what haved you leaened?”

subserviant
12-28-2011, 11:56 AM
I was flabergasted ,completly flumoxed ,I was looking at 12 by12 blow ups in full glorious couler .Bent over with Mistress holding a dildo in inch from my asshole ,then the next one an inch or so inside then 3or4 more inches ,each one carefully phtographed The in my ass completly.A sound tracke began ,clearly it was me moaning in extacey begging Stephanie to fuck me ,I heard myself wail harder harder fuck hard ,make it hurt .The bastard had taped the session .A screen came down from the ceiling the still life pics became moving pics with all graphic details .If this was ever made public it would ruin me

subserviant
12-28-2011, 02:30 PM
I gritted my teeth hating myself for what I was about to do .I have learned that you are truely my Master and I will obey your every command no matter how ville or degrading .You own me ,I am your property to do with what you wish .I hoped it was what he wanted to hear ,I couldnt think of anything else to tell him.

wolf101
12-28-2011, 02:59 PM
"So you say, but I know the fact of what you are has not yet become truth for you. So lets say that you escape, which you wont, but just suppose that you do. Ok, now you make it to
the nearest town and call the police and have me arrested. Then all the tapes and photos will be used in court. Ok now suppose that you first kill me, then are able to show it was
justified, but how will you prove that? You'd have to use the same material that would show you in, shall we say compromising, mmm; positions. Even if you don't press charges the
materials would be sent out by me. And were I to disappear the materials, those of you with Mistresses Stephanie, Kateriana, Jennifer and Samantha, would be sent to the Human
Resources department of every corporation in the country with more than thirty employees." I paused and smiled evilly, "Then again slave cunt you have fantasized about being a slave
haven't you? Cheer up slave you will never again have to worry about office politics, promotions, paying bills or any of the other things that can make life stressful.
"Now slave before I leave you to write the lines, you are worship your Master's cock. This is not just a blow job you will worship My cock. If you do it well enough I might reduce the number of lines you have to write. The lines will be completed before I release you from the chair so you can get some food and bed down for the night."

subserviant
12-29-2011, 06:16 AM
the bands where loosned letting me sink to my kness ,I opened your jeans then seeing the disapprovele in you eyes I undid the button ,pulled down ,then pulled your under wear down ,got them off ,resummed my position ,took your cock in my hand ,it was so large I could hardly get my fingers around it .Dont you have anything to say slut ,the scorn in your voice left no doubt that you wanted me to beg .Please sir may I have the privilige of giving you oral ?
The sneer as you replied,my my oral is it .You know how to ask better than that you usless fucking whore ,now ask like the fucking dirty cunt that you are. PLease sir may I be allowed to suck your cock .And? and be given the privilige of swallowing your cum .You nodded ,ok cunt but youd better do a good job or I have another way of stuffing your mouth with it .You glanced at a bench set up in the corner .I had never given a guy oral ,I didnt really know what to do .It was so large I has a hard time getting my lips around it ,I finally got it into my mouth ,feeling it go down my throat I began to gag .
You usless fucking cunt ,I warned you what would happen ,now get your dirty ass over to the bench.

subserviant
01-10-2012, 05:14 AM
I tried to protest ,I have never done this before .He wouldnt listen to my plea's.Get your fucking ass to the bench ,I'm going to teach a lesson about cocksucking that you wont soon forget .He roughly pushed me face down kicking my legs apart .I felt some thing cold on my ass ,only then relizing that he was going to sodomize me .I had been fucked in the ass by various Mistress's over the years but never had the real thing and they were always careful not to go to quikly ,I had enjoyed the feeling of being used by the ladies.I felt the tip of his cock probbing for my asshole ,then with one hard thrust he rammed his cock past my sphincter. Pain seared through me ,I screamed in agony as he fucked ,giving no thought to the torture he was putting me through .Thats it cunt scream I know you love this ,grutning as he tried to shove cock even further into my ass .Then as suddenly as he had shoved his member into me, he pulled out Now for the second part of the lesson . Grabbing my hair he forced me to my knees .I had been forced to suck dildos after a mistress had ass fucked me ,but always after having been given cleansing enemas ,the strapons had never been dirty .
This was different , i could see the filth on his cock ,I turned my head only to have him snarl remember the pics you just viewed whore ,now suck it until I cum in your mouth then lick my cock clean .I closed my eyes and did as he wanted ,gagging as the dirty cock went down my throat .he came almost instantly,flooding my mouth with his hot cum .swallowing as best I could some ran down my chin onto my tits.Now lick it clean like the dirty fucking slut that you are .I finished cleaning it ,he then used his cock to lift the cum from my chin and tits ,held it to my mouth as i licked it off .I began to gag again .on the point of puking .You puke you lick it from the floor ,every fucking bit of it he warned .I managed to keep it down ,now throuoly humiliated ,sobbing ,what was this monster going to do next .