PDA

View Full Version : NOW what??

thir
12-08-2011, 02:12 AM
New Bill Allows Military To Detain You Indefinitely

"Let’s say that again — this new bill, which passed the Senate with an alarming majority, allows the military to arrest American citizens on American soil and keep them without trial. It’s being called the “America the Battlefield” bill, because it treats your front yard like a battlefield — and every citizen like a potential enemy. It basically puts a giant asterisk next to the Bill of Rights saying, “unless we don’t feel like it.”"

Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/new-bill-allows-military-to-detain-you-indefinitely.html#ixzz1fvriBc2W

What is happening now? Who came up with this bill, if it isn't either Bush or Obama?

This is so unconstitutional it makes your head spin! It is exactly the kind of law you have in a military dictatorship!

MMI
12-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Well, if the US Army can kidnap citizens of other nations, imprison them without trial and torture them, why shouldn't it be allowed to do the same to its own citizens?

Or, come to think about it, is this what the NRA is telling all good citizens to keep their guns ready for?

ksst
12-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Crap, I got to go get me a semi automatic now. Maybe with a Hello Kitty paint job like my friend in TX has.

ksst
12-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Seriously though, land of the free?

Thorne
12-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Seriously though, land of the free?
Where? Can I move there? Do they still have room?

IAN 2411
12-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Well, if the US Army can kidnap citizens of other nations, imprison them without trial and torture them, why shouldn't it be allowed to do the same to its own citizens?
I totally agree...LOL... the British Special Branch has been doing that since 9/11...They pulled people off the streets that they thought might be a terrorist bomber or the like. They placed them in prison until they could prove or disprove their actions. So much for the innocent until proved guilty theory in the UK. I think most were released after a few months but placed on house arrest or curfew.

I am so glad that the American Senate can pass the same kind of stupid laws that Whitehall passes. In my opinion it could be a conspiracy....LMFAO

Be well IAN 2411