PDA

View Full Version : What made you choose your sub?

Brkndrgn
12-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey everyone, this was just something I was thinking about and I thought I'd put it to all of you.

What made you choose the subs you have? What was it about that specific person that made you think "I'd like to play with that one"? Was it something they said, the way they looked at you? Was it something you discussed or just something that gradually happened? Did any of you have vanilla relationships with them before it started being kinky?

Anyway, I was just curious. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Destructive_Bonds
05-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Hello Brkndrgn,

I realise that this was posted rather a long time ago- but I just stumbled across it, and felt the need to share.

The relationship with my submissive is currently online (though I hope desperately to make it a real-life relationship- in the sense where we meet etc), so perhaps this is not a question that I should be answering. However, I initially chose her; because she appeared everywhere that I was (her name was always on the same forums I read etc) and I became unusually curious about her. So, I swapped a few messages with her and after a short time I realised that there was just something special about her. As a romantic (not usual for a sadist, but we are all designed differently, are we not?), I firmly believe that the one you are destined to be with (relationship wise, not simply for play) just calls to you. There is something about them that you can feel, long before you know them fully.

We have been together for a few months now, and although this is not a long time at all, I feel that no-one could replace her, if we were ever to split. Her thoughts and desires equal mine and I just feel a beautiful closeness to her. I chose her, because it felt right. I chose her because her beauty radiated to me, and I knew that she was worthy of my love and guidance. Simply, she made me proud from the very moment I met her, she made me proud that she could give me her submission; which is such a beautiful gift.

Destructive.

spring
05-30-2012, 04:16 AM
Wow....that was lovely Destructive. Thank you for sharing.