PDA

View Full Version : 20 Year Old Female Looking to Explore

chloegirl
12-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Hello everyone, I'll keep this short and simple, I'm Chloe, I'm new to BDSM, new to this site, new to this whole mindset really, but it's something I've had a lingering fantasy about for a long time and I want to explore it further. I'd like to start off submissive, but I don't think there's any point exploring if I don't explore everything so I'd like to try dominating some time soon as well. A note to experienced dominants and submissives: this isn't a set-in-stone thing for me. It's simply something I want to try out, to see if it's what I've been missing all my life, so I'd like to not only take things slow, but also make it clear that I can't commit to anything long term - this is my trial to see if it's what I want or not. If I don't try it, I'll never know. If you want more information, then please either PM me or reply.

Thank you.

duenorth
01-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Hi Chloe,
I have only just found this site myself. Have alook at my profile and see if it matches your thoughts.
Only looking for chat or second life companion though would consider online domination just for fun.
David

leo9
01-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Are you looking for discussion, online domination, or working up to real life training? It's not clear from your post.

duenorth
01-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Leo,
Online dom, second life and discussion with female.
Not real life training.
Duenorth

Are you looking for discussion, online domination, or working up to real life training? It's not clear from your post.

OliverPulsus
01-22-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm down depending on where you are.

tickle_jockey
01-27-2012, 01:24 AM
37/m from india who's been into this thing for the past 21 years. My favorite things are immobile bondage, sadistic tickle torture, extreme arousal, and merciless orgasm denial. Ping me here or on tickle_jockey (Yahoo messenger) or tickle.jockey (G-talk).