PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP - i've been disobedient

slut_princess
01-20-2005, 04:31 PM
i have disobeyed my Master and as a result of that he has set me a task. The task is to create a forum posting on a website to explain that he was not happy with my behaviour and to request suggestions of punishment and traning ideas from other people within the scene.

He also informed me that i was to share with you the reasons why he is not happy with me. He had requested that i send him an email saying thank you after recent contact despite being told to, i forgot to do this. I also failed to masturbate when he demanded that i should.

Please help me complete this task, it is punishment enough for me to write this task, i'm not experienced in s/m so to fail him and have to do this is enough punishment for me emotionally, but not enough for him.

He will be monitoring this so please post your replies on the forum for him to view, he has said that he may decide to choose a popular punishment suggestion from here. If that is the case then out of respect for your time and suggestion he has told me that i am obliged to report back and describe my feelings following the punishment.

thank you for reading
yours nervously
princess

Mobius
01-20-2005, 05:21 PM
i have disobeyed my Master and as a result of that he has set me a task. The task is to create a forum posting on a website to explain that he was not happy with my behaviour and to request suggestions of punishment and traning ideas from other people within the scene.

He also informed me that i was to share with you the reasons why he is not happy with me. He had requested that i send him an email saying thank you after recent contact despite being told to, i forgot to do this. I also failed to masturbate when he demanded that i should.

Please help me complete this task, it is punishment enough for me to write this task, i'm not experienced in s/m so to fail him and have to do this is enough punishment for me emotionally, but not enough for him.

He will be monitoring this so please post your replies on the forum for him to view, he has said that he may decide to choose a popular punishment suggestion from here. If that is the case then out of respect for your time and suggestion he has told me that i am obliged to report back and describe my feelings following the punishment.

thank you for reading
yours nervously
princess

If your encounter that you had was so un-eventful that you forgot about it. May say some thing about your master. What was the encounter. Was it real life or over the internet.

As for masterbating when he told you to. Why did you not fake and say you did when you did not. And avoid this whole issue. Don't most Woman fake it any way? :)

With every ones busy schedule and tension I can see how you would over look an email encounter. As for the not masturbating when comanded to just do a "harry met sally" only a sugestion. I comend your honesty in obeying your master. :)

For a punishment I would have you go with out panties for a day. No stockings but you may wear a slip. The skirt is to be 2-3 inches above the knee. Oh and you have to wear red spiky fm shoes.

slut_princess
01-20-2005, 05:28 PM
If your encounter that you had was so un-eventful that you forgot about it. May say some thing about your master. What was the encounter. Was it real life or over the internet.

As for masterbating when he told you to. Why did you not fake and say you did when you did not. And avoid this whole issue. Don't most Woman fake it any way? :)

With every ones busy schedule and tension I can see how you would over look an email encounter. As for the not masturbating when comanded to just do a "harry met sally" only a sugestion. I comend your honesty in obeying your master. :)

For a punishment I would have you go with out panties for a day. No stockings but you may wear a slip. The skirt is to be 2-3 inches above the knee. Oh and you have to wear red spiky fm shoes.

thank you for your response and your suggestion. I would just like to clarify that i our relationship is long distance but more real life than online. the issue was not that i forgot about the event just that it slipped my memory to email a thank you ~ still dreamy about last meeting in fact ~
No - i dont fake my orgasms ... where's the pleasure in that? :p and i'm always honest with my Master. i didnt masturbate when he requested therefore when he asked i confessed that fact to him... if he had demanded i cum as well as masturbated well... perhaps i wouldnt have forgotton ;)

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2005, 05:53 PM

Moby,

Some people take their online relationships as seriously as their offline relationships. And good for the ones that do. They lend credit to the internet that the fakes and phonies don't.

I give slut princess a lot of credit for being honest. Both to her master and to those of us here that have to "help" with her punishment. It's not something one sees on the internet very often these days.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2005, 06:00 PM
It's too bad you didn't post this in Submissive Tasks. We have a plethora of domianntly-inclined participants there that would enjoy the challenge of trying to best each other to come up with the best, grandest, and most humiliating task available for punishment.

I'll watch to see if there are any posts here and maybe make a suggestion of my own when I have a bit more time.

Good luck to you.

wannabeXopsed
01-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Hello princess,

I can appreciate your lack of follow though and forgetting to respond to an email. I have done it myself. I hope your Master choice of punishment is one that fits the crime. I wasn't punished for responding as it was very early in the beginning when i was first learning how to be obident, not that i am a well trained slave now, but i am getting better.

Now i have been punished for masturbating to much when i was't supposed to :dunno: but again, the punishment must fit the crime. when i was over zealous and disobeyed, i was made to go without masturbating for 3 days.

Btw, i don't have any recommendations for your punishment, i certainly wouldn't want to be responsible for your torture, but i do wish you an easy one.

Don't ever lie to Master and honesty is always the best policy, it can't get you in trouble if you always tell the truth and Master will always know when you fake masturbating, so please do not get yourself in anymore trouble.

good luck, there are many Dom/me here to help you, i hope your Master will be please with his choices.

T

Ps welcome to the forum :D

Ruby
01-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the forum.

For me, just posting your request is a huge punishment.
Having to confess to virtual friends and strangers that you failed to obey two tasks...whew!

I'm one for immediate punishment and even quicker forgiveness.
So if your kind and loving master thinks you need more punishment
after you've opened this thread then perhaps it should be
that you repeat his former requests - twice.

Yup, e-mail him that all important thank you.
Masterbate with whatever toys he requests.
Then send him an e-mail describing your "quality alone time",
what you fantasized about to get off and a big thank for letting
you complete your tasks.

Best wishes,

Ruby

Mobius
01-20-2005, 06:33 PM
thank you for your response and your suggestion. I would just like to clarify that i our relationship is long distance but more real life than online. the issue was not that i forgot about the event just that it slipped my memory to email a thank you ~ still dreamy about last meeting in fact ~
No - i dont fake my orgasms ... where's the pleasure in that? :p and i'm always honest with my Master. i didnt masturbate when he requested therefore when he asked i confessed that fact to him... if he had demanded i cum as well as masturbated well... perhaps i wouldnt have forgotton ;)

No disrespect ment and I did say I respected your honisty.

Chuckdom19
01-20-2005, 08:36 PM

thank you for reading
yours nervously
princess

It seems to me we have three seperate punishments to deal with, slut princess. Your nervousness tells me you will do what is commanded, and you are honestly ashamed of your behavior. That is a good start.

Perhaps the punishment for not sending the letter would be to live with having your thumbs tied for several hours. This would help you remember how important it is to keep your word to write.

The second part would be not telling the truth. Perhaps two clothespins on your tongue for an hour, moving them every 5 minutes. This would help you remember not to use your tongue for anything but truth.

Third, you did not masturbate on command. My guess would be to use a vibrator or 'butterfly' until you have come 4 or 5 times. With my sub I might ask her to do it in public, but since you're new to the lifestyle, maybe once in public (perhaps in a restroom in a busy restaurant), the rest in private.

Your general honesty is commendable. You will find, I think, that you will build a stronger and more enduring relationship (oh, and more enjoyable for you), if you keep telling the truth every time.

None of the above is seriously painful, which is correct if you are new. However you must realize, miss, that the punishments will get worse with repeat of these behaviors.

Accept the discipline. Your feelings towards your Master will grow and deepen.

I wish you luck, happiness, and a rich subservient relationship.

chksng19

slut_princess
01-21-2005, 01:51 PM
I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for your advice/support and suggestions.

Its very nice being made to feel welcome when you're a newbie.

thanks again and if you do think of any more please do share them.

with respect :)

The Trainer
01-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Here are my suggested tasks:

(1) You must post 3 pictures in the photo section of this site(Masters choice)
(2) Direct him to the Subbie task section of the Dungeon and have him look
around for suitable tasks
(3) You must email each task provider that your master uses and thank them
for there efforts
(4) You must post the results of your chosen tasks.

Good Luck

Grendle22
01-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Ok so you did not contact your master and you diobeyed a request so he deems you worthy or a punishment.

The best thing I can suggest here is for him to find something you really enjoy doing and that you do quite often and then ban you from doing that activity for a period of time?

And to make sure you are carrying out the tasks you should be made to text message him telling him how much you worship him at the same time each morning!

Tattoo27
01-22-2005, 11:08 AM
How about as a punishment your master ties you up face down, places a mobile phone between your legs, so that it is just inside you, and the he leaves you and say goes the pub for a few hours? So you are tied there, blindfolded and gagged with a phone slighly in you and your master mis-calls it every ten mins the entire time he is out but before he left he gave specific instructions that you were not allowed to cum?

Godolkin
01-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Was the choice of pic of you (I presume that is you?) Sucking a dildo your masters choice? If so I agree with a point made earlier.

You have been made to tell us strangers about what you did to dis-please your master and he also made you use a very private photo of yourself to tell us... so......... Doesnt your master think you have been punished enough already?

Maybe your master likes to push you slightly too far to see if you will do as he asks? True Domination should be in private not over a public forum!

slut_princess
01-23-2005, 04:39 AM
with respect Godolkin that is your opinion, i will do what he wishes in private AND over a public forum.

thanks for your opinion though. :)

slavelucy
01-23-2005, 01:09 PM
True Domination should be in private not over a public forum!

Ooof, i'm not sure i'd agree with that! What about public humiliation? Whether this be in r/l or o/l, it's not an uncommon tool in the weird and wonderful world of BDSM. Based on the fact that slut-princess's relationship is online, it'd not all that suprising they'd make use of the net as a humil excercise (or even just to get ideas). Still, having said all that, i understand that in the end, the punishment is his decision and between them.

princess - do let us know what he decided, if he allows, i'd love to know what the outcome was! :D

sl

robbermagnet
01-23-2005, 01:37 PM
Ooof, i'm not sure i'd agree with that! What about public humiliation? Whether this be in r/l or o/l, it's not an uncommon tool in the weird and wonderful world of BDSM. Based on the fact that slut-princess's relationship is online, it'd not all that suprising they'd make use of the net as a humil excercise (or even just to get ideas).

sl

I have mixed feelings on this. Public humiliation IS a common punishment tool, but the difficulty I have with the issue is consent. How do you get the consent of the public? How does one get the consent of the participants of this forum? And, is our participation in this discussion implied consent? There are other avenues for public humiliation on line that were created specifically for that purpose. In my opinion, participation in those groups is implied consent. It's a little grayer in a forum such as this one.

But I can definitely say I disagree with Godolkin on another issue. There is no such thing as "true" domination, and if there were, its "true-ness" wouldn't be determined by the venue.

--robbermagnet