PDA

View Full Version : If youre truly submissive and want to be my slave...

MasterBrian
12-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Let me begin by introducing myself. I am Master Brian and I am a 26 year old master living on the East coast USA. I have been interested in this lifestyle for about the last 8 years. I have had a few subs try being a good slave fit for me. But I look for a specific kind of slave. I had found this in one sub but she had family issues she had to tend to so she had to end the relationship. Currently I do not own anyone and one is not a Master without a slave to call his own. I am looking for a specific kind of slave.

I am looking for a slave who doesnt mind giving up all control. I understand you may have other commitments you need to keep(i.e work and family) and I am willing to work around that. I want to control every aspect outside of the commitments you may already have. I want a slave who will do as she is told when she is told to do it. I do respect if you have hard limits and will stay away from those areas. Therefore, when asked to do something outside of those limits she should do so without hesitation. Trust is an important thing, especially when dealing with an online relationship like this. I need my slave to be honest about her feelings, reactions, and answers. Being that this is an online relationship, I am not in front of my slave to get a feel for how she reacts. The only feel I can get is from what my slave tells me.

I want my slave to understand that I do care about her but I care about her as a piece of my property. Being my slave means you are my online property. I will humiliate you, I will degrade you, I will abuse you, I will make sure you know your place online. I will listen to your reactions, your feelings BUT I will put my pleasure before yours.

PM me if you want to be my slave and we will chat to see if you fit.

Fledgling
12-29-2011, 02:25 PM
What are you looking for in a slave specifically??

rayne88
05-05-2012, 02:28 AM
If ur stil lookimg hit mme up

hanson
11-16-2013, 09:54 PM
Interest and will obey 23 dayton, oh