PDA

View Full Version : Aliens

miloura dae
01-20-2005, 07:13 PM
I have this fantasy about being abducted , probed, and fucked repeadedly
by aliens. It's the fear about it that's so arousing. I also have another one
about (laughing) Teletubbies, but, er, i think they're considered aliens of sort..
:morte1:

Chuckdom19
01-20-2005, 08:47 PM
about (laughing) Teletubbies, but, er, i think they're considered aliens of sort..

Not laughing, just amused. A desire for aliens isn't all that unusual: you may wish to check in the Photo Threads for Lord Mobius' Dungeon. There are several pictures of similar things. You may find many more in the art of 'Roberts'; his work is somewhat severe.... but very arousing.

By the way, you have an unusual screen name. Might you translate or explain it in the General Talk section, under the 'Your handle, why?' I'm sure many will wish to know.

And welcome! Praise to you as well for posting something; we have many, many lurkers, but only one miloura dae.

chksng19

Master13
01-21-2005, 02:21 AM
Any particular kind of aliens? Skinny, big head, grey type aliens? Little green men? Big furry creatures? Valcans? Something completetly different?

jaeangel
01-21-2005, 01:18 PM
There's also a polled thread called 'Non-human fantasy characters' about what non-human characters populate the majority of our fantasies. Might want to check it out...
And welcome to the Forums!

jaeangel
01-21-2005, 01:20 PM
..to the above-named thread:

www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2423

Master13
01-22-2005, 01:02 AM
There's also a polled thread called 'Non-human fantasy characters' about what non-human characters populate the majority of our fantasies. Might want to check it out...
And welcome to the Forums!
I probably should have pointed that thread out, considerding that I created it. :o

Tang
01-24-2005, 06:42 AM
I have featured aliens in some of my stories, and called them the Pegrasons. They like humans because we are so easy to enslave and our genes so easy to alter. They were the height of humans with slender, lithe limbs. Their ears are pointed, their eyes almond shaped and their tongues longer but thinner than ours. Their skin shade varies from glossy black to midnight blue. Their clothing tends to match, and is tight and shiny. They are either bald or have long, waist length clusters of hair, a bit like uber-dreadlocks. They speak through clicking sounds. They have a slave owning society and like modified humans as sexual pets.

miloura dae
01-24-2005, 07:01 AM
Ooh, I'd love to read some of those stories, if you wouldn't mind.

ProjectEuropa
01-28-2005, 04:16 PM

Being taken by aliens is a modern mutation of being taken by demons. The description of the archetypal alien bears close resemblance to the description of the archtypal demon.

It's rather like schizophrenia, before the era of science sufferers who felt themselves being controled felt they were being controled by demons, when the age of science got underway sufferers started to experience being controled by machines or people with antenae coming out of their heads.

For those interested read 'The Air Loom Gang' by Mike Jay.

Master13
01-31-2005, 12:34 AM
I have an idea for an alien abducted story that I'll get around to writing eventually (right now I'm writing a vampire story). It will start out with the typical: a women abducted by aliens who "examine" her in various undignified ways. But they don't put her back when they are done. Instead they put her up for sale along with other creatures they have taken from diffrent planets. A female alien buys her as a pet/sex toy. This alien is able to transmit her thoughts telepathically, but can't read minds, and doesn't understand English. So the human women's new owner can "speak" to her, but she can only communicate though body language and basic sounds.

Tang
02-01-2005, 08:27 AM
Ooh, I'd love to read some of those stories, if you wouldn't mind.

There is one online, at mcstories.com it's called 'Encountering Change'. It could be a lot better and probably needs reworking as things all happen a bit too fast.

There is a long story in the BDSM Library which I have always liked, but I forget the title. I have tried to find it again without luck. It is about a woman taken back to a planet whose alien race have been observing Earth and slowly on the way back she sort of de-evolves into a pet, with a slick skin, and happy for the aliens to touch her pussy, etc. The slow change is very erotic, and I am always happy when the outcome is that the one being changed, ends up shiny by the end. Can anyone remind me of the title?

I have quite a backlog of stuff I am writing at present, but maybe towards the end of 2005 I will be able to work some more on Pegrason stories.

Tang
02-01-2005, 08:30 AM
I have an idea for an alien abducted story ... A female alien buys her as a pet/sex toy. This alien is able to transmit her thoughts telepathically, but can't read minds, and doesn't understand English. So the human women's new owner can "speak" to her, but she can only communicate though body language and basic sounds.

I like this concept of speaking telepathically to the abductee. I have done this with demons enslaving people, but not with aliens. I look forward to seeing this alien abduction story.

Tang
02-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Being taken by aliens is a modern mutation of being taken by demons. The description of the archetypal alien bears close resemblance to the description of the archtypal demon.

I still like a good demon story, but I guess you are right, many of us share a common view of what makes a 'sexy' alien, and they are usually humanoid with the bits we like exaggerated: large breasted, or large cocked, often red or black, and shiny, the shades of a lot of fetish gear. I imagine being humped by those small green men types we often see these days as aliens is not so appealing. There is a strand of hentai with lots of tentacles, but that kind of alien does not seem to appeal as much to Western sexual tastes.

I agree about the advent of science. I suppose that whereas 150 years or go or so, more people actually still believed in the reality of demons and devils (I know there is a revival of such beliefs, especially in djinns) that is less so nowadays and when asked what they believed in many would put extraterrestrials ahead of demons. To some extent what excites us about what is 'other' has to be grounded in something we believe is possible, but just out of reach. If we had as many stories in the newspapers these days about demonic possession as we do about alien abduction then they might still be as popular as characters in BDSM stories. It might be a fashion, and with the increasing belief in angels in the USA (it has not caught on in Europe it appears), maybe demons will make a 'come-back' soon too.

Tang
02-01-2005, 08:44 AM

There is loads of sexual innuendo in the Teletubbies: just for starters - huge rabbits; the Teletubbies themselves being controlled mentally by a force commanding them through a speaker; a humanoid vacuum cleaner; the Teletubbies addicted to 'tubbie toast'; all that about Tinky-Winky being the gay Teletubbie because he carried a handbag; all the tubes and breast and penis like structures in the Teletubbie land; it doesn't end.

Master13
02-02-2005, 01:42 AM
There is a long story in the BDSM Library which I have always liked, but I forget the title. I have tried to find it again without luck. It is about a woman taken back to a planet whose alien race have been observing Earth and slowly on the way back she sort of de-evolves into a pet, with a slick skin, and happy for the aliens to touch her pussy, etc. The slow change is very erotic, and I am always happy when the outcome is that the one being changed, ends up shiny by the end. Can anyone remind me of the title?
You mean this one: Dawn's Tale (http://bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=259)
This was actually the inspiration for the story concept I mentioned before. When I read Dawn's Tale, I really liked some aspects of it, and other aspects I didn't like at all. So I desided to do my own human-women-as-pet-of-alien story. Which I'll get around to writting some day.

Tang
02-02-2005, 06:23 AM
Thanks for reminding me of the title. I'll go back for a re-read.

Tang
02-02-2005, 06:30 AM
I do not know if you have come across the story 'Paces' by Trilby Else, though it does not say it, it is set in the near future on an Earth where petification of people is allowed and it is a very erotic story about an owner out with her 'bitches' and others owners and owned she encounters. The fact that no-one questions that this is correct behaviour and these women are just discussed as you would a pet dog or horse, is engaging. It is a great story about being owned in the way that you mention. It is on mcstories.com and probably elsewhere as well. It might be a good source of ideas for your woman as a pet of aliens story. I look forward to it.

Master13
02-03-2005, 01:19 AM
I do not know if you have come across the story 'Paces' by Trilby Else, though it does not say it, it is set in the near future on an Earth where petification of people is allowed and it is a very erotic story about an owner out with her 'bitches' and others owners and owned she encounters. The fact that no-one questions that this is correct behaviour and these women are just discussed as you would a pet dog or horse, is engaging. It is a great story about being owned in the way that you mention. It is on mcstories.com and probably elsewhere as well. It might be a good source of ideas for your woman as a pet of aliens story. I look forward to it.
I read 'Paces.' I had the same mixed feelings about it as I did with 'Dawn's Tale.' Overall, I enjoyed it. Women treated as pets is one of my favorite fantasies. However, I personally don't care for the way they were essentially lobotomized with hypnosis. In my story the human women will be treated as a pet, and won't be able to communicate through speach (because her alien mistress doesn't understand English), but her mind will be unaltered.

Tang
02-03-2005, 03:40 AM
Ah, yes, that is where we differ. I have always liked the MC element especially when the person's personality, name, etc. are replaced by ones selected by their owner. I think 'Dawn's Tale' is a little different as it suggests that if you treat someone in a particular way over a period of time that they will change to fit in with that, I think her growing acceptance of her being constantly naked and people touching her genitalia is an example of that. In 'Paces' the woman who is enslaved by the mistress clearly has submissive tendencies and it is really just that her new owner brings them out of her in a formal way, she coaxes her to admit what she is clearly already feeling. I think these differ from enforced enslavement or as in my 'Encountering Change' in which the woman's mind is forcibly altered.

It would be interesting to read your approach, to see if her inability to communicate leads her to respond as a pet would. We often know what our cats and dogs want or are feeling by their body language or gestures even if we cannot 'speak' their language. I have a feeling that what the character understands as being 'normal' would change if she was constantly kept like a pet amongst pets, for example would she learn to stroke against her owner if she was hungry? Of course, bondage, punishment, deprivation, etc. might push her to behave in certain ways more quickly, though to some extent in 'Dawn's Tale' there is resistance but because she is in such a different context, her terms of reference have so shifted it is not a strong resistance. I, probably like many readers here, think back to the blue-skinned pet of Jabba the Hut in 'Return of the Jedi' (and briefly in 'The Phantom Menace') who is kiled off and Princess Leia is substituted in that role. Sexual congress between owner and pet would be impossible it appears, but the woman's role clearly has sexual overtones and she is clearly a collared pet.

Tang
02-03-2005, 04:57 AM
Another interesting twist on such stories is the impact the alien environment has on humans. 'Planet of the Catwomen' by the writer Witchman and the one I wrote inspired by that, 'Scent of a Catwoman', feature the planet 'Arouz', which has an atmosphere that turns some humans into very sexualised creatures. In fact in both stories, the 'pets' turn the tables on the owners. Possibly being taken to a planet of alien owners with its particular environment, let alone society, would begin to impinge on the human pet in particular ways - physically, mentally, sexually whilst they retain their identity and struggle to resist such changes. Just some further thoughts.

Master13
02-04-2005, 12:22 AM
The women in my story will have to adapt. With time she will grow accustom to her new situation. That doesn't mean she'll be happy about it. Her intellect won't deteriorate (at least not very much), and she will never reach a point where all her thoughts revolve around pleasing mistress. I'm thinking about having her eventually encounter another human who isn't enslaved, and speaks English. Which will bring back all the humiliation of being naked and on a leash, after she had become confortable with it.

Tang
02-04-2005, 01:42 AM
I'm thinking about having her eventually encounter another human who isn't enslaved, and speaks English. Which will bring back all the humiliation of being naked and on a leash, after she had become confortable with it.

Yes, I think that encountering of someone who does speak her language is a good twist especially with them having a higher status, there will be humiliation about how the key character is still a pet and questions about whether she enjoys it when we know she is actually fighting against it. Maybe it would encourage her to rebel then, only to face punishment and further subjugation. In addition if the aliens cannot understand her and use telepathy anyway then clearly the pet's tongue only has one use, as a sexual tool. This is going to be a great story, I look forward to it.