PDA

View Full Version : Oral sex

Hotstuff23
12-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Strange question, but here goes. I have never been into oral sex, giving or receiving. I found out that my Master/Husband, would like me to learn how to give him oral sex and to enjoy doing it. I have never done this before in my life and I am scared about it.My husband has asked for oral sex off and on through our entire 7 year marriage and I want to please him, and I want to learn. Does anyone have any pointers on this subject? Is it as gross and dirty as it sounds? If both of us are std free is there anything to be concerned about? Is there anyway someone can lern to enjoy this? Help!

VeniVidi
12-23-2011, 01:41 AM
It's surprising there haven't been millions of replies already to this - surely there must be loads of experts around! Although more experienced in giving (i.e. cunnilingus) than receiving (fellatio), hopefully these pointers will be of some help.

Is it as gross and dirty as it sounds? Well, putting aside any psychological factors such as pre-conceived notions; it boils down to personal taste. If one's partner is not up to standard on personal hygene it can be unpleasant (I would refuse if it didn't smell clean). With fellatio, prior to ejaculation the only additional taste is the pre-cum (which is produced by the prostate, incidentally) - maybe you could get a taste of some of this from your Master and if you think it too gross then again you've got grounds for refusal (only from experience of my own, but I find it pretty tasteless). Same applies to the sperm - and there's the choice of "pulling out" before he orgasms if you can't stand it. Personal experience has been for partners to prefer to spit it out rather than swallow, and I hope your master would understand if it came to that.

If both of us are std free is there anything to be concerned about? According to the web "experts believe that oral sex without protection is less risky than other kinds of sex", which implies that being std free means no risk.

Is there anyway someone can lern to enjoy this? Personally I very much enjoy giving a partner pleasure, and oral sex can achieve this. If you try it and find you don't like it that could be for a number of reasons - I guess mainly psychological (beyond my expertise, sorry). If you found you didn't enjoy because it was physically unpleasant, such as getting jaw ache, I would recommend practice with a lifelike dildo to try to overcome the obstacle.

Hoping this helps somewhat
VV

ksst
12-23-2011, 06:21 AM
I don't find it gross or dirty at all. I have to admit though, that at first I didn't care for it (giving head) but now it's gotten so that I get a lot of pleasure from it, in addition to getting pleasure from pleasing him.

One thing that may help you learn to enjoy it more is to have a vibrator on yourself at the same time as you are going down on him. And if your jaw gets tired, take a break and use your tongue for a bit. Ask him to give you directions on which things he especially likes and which things he wants you to change as you're doing it, this way you can learn what he wants.

brwneydgirl
12-23-2011, 07:33 AM
Gross and dirty? No. I mean...as long as everybody's clean and hygienic, right? Maybe if you tried it with him directly out of the shower first. Then he'll smell all clean and fresh and it won't seem quite so...musky. :)

I'm a firm believer in baby steps when starting something new, so maybe try just licking a little bit first. Kind of like the way you'd lick at a popsicle or lollipop. (especially the popsicle...all the way up and down so it doesn't melt and drip on your hand) I guess bottom line is, practice. Start slow. Use a bit of suction. Use your tongue. Sometimes the use of teeth is beneficial (sparingly and lightly until you're sure). And if all else fails, just give little kisses and licks on the head.

Try to get "gross and dirty" out of your noggin before you psych yourself right out of it, though. :)

Dog's Lady
12-23-2011, 11:51 AM
I do not find oral sex dirty or gross or even unpleasant. As a matter of fact, I love it, giving and receiving. Although I am primarily a sub, one of the things I love about giving head is the sense of power it gives me. I have his full attention; I am the one causing his moans, heavy breathing, words of praise or of religion found (Oh, Goddess! he might cry out) I hold in my hands and mouth either/both pleasure and pain (my guy likes a little biting, which I have found fairly rare.) Precome, to me, is salty, almost like tears, and I love that flavor. I love the musk smell of his whole genital region, as long as it's fairly fresh. What I didn't like was the taste of come--I had a bad experience once in which I surprised him by going down on him and he surprised me by coming almost immediately, with no warning. After that, I didn't spit or swallow; I ducked! My current lover/Master is always so generous, whether top, bottom, or vanilla, that I wanted to do more for him. Right now, he still tells me when he is about to come, pulls out of my mouth, and comes on my breasts (tit-fucking is one of his favorites so seeing his come all over my chest actually adds a little for him, I think.) Then, I use my fingers to bring his come to my mouth, a little at a time-at my pace, not the fountain of an orgasm. I am learning to enjoy his flavor, and I am hoping soon to actually say I swallow.
If you really want to do this with/for him I'd start at kisses, move up to licking, then taking him into your mouth-oh, and don't forget that most guys like some attention paid to their balls, too, not just the cock. Ask him if he can tell you when he is coming; that way, you are not surprised by it, and can decide if you want to spit, swallow or duck.
You might also want to try a 69; I'd recommend you take the top. That way, you get some return pleasure, you have more control over how much of him you take into your mouth vs. you being on bottom, and if you are like me and love to be spanked, he can get in some swats while you nibble each other.
Another thing: listen to him, in two ways. First, ask him what he likes and listen to his words. Second, listen to the sounds he makes while you go down on him; the sounds will give you some pretty good clues as to what things you do really rock his world. Since all of us good subs want to please our Dom/mes, hearing his sounds of happiness is really rewarding.
Hope some of this helps-and, gentlemen, could you weigh in on whether what I've said sounds good to you? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

slave_girl21
01-02-2012, 04:20 AM
oh god i LOVE cock lol i could suck my Masters cock for hours if my mouth didnt get sore after long :P
i suggest making sure hes clean before you start cause if hes not then um yeah thats kinda gross but otherwise i dont think it is, even if he has just peed it wont kill ya
tho at first i did think it was gross but that was before i had even tried it, now i just love it and dont think about if its gross or not i do it for him :) and when he pushes my head forcing his cock in my month mmmmmmmmmmmm

Ozme52
01-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Go take a shower together. He washes you, you wash him. While you're there, rinse him off and give that freshly washed cock a nuzzle and a lick.
It's so clean and fresh you'll want to try more. A kiss. A suck.

It won't be long before you crave more, shower or not.

...dammit. Now I need to take a cold shower. ;^D

ksst
01-02-2012, 11:22 AM
^ LOL me too

denuseri
01-02-2012, 11:37 AM
I don't mind it if he is a little dirty too, like right after he is done working and all sweaty or right after he just got done pounding my no no hole and wants to finish in my mouth.

Ozme52
01-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Yeah denu, but that's like drinking whiskey. It's an aquired taste. ;^D

mastersgirl
01-03-2012, 10:09 AM
I agree with everything said here and was thinking that Dog's Lady has a good point about 69. You said you have never been into giving or receiving oral. Maybe since he wants you to go down on him, you could start by having him go down on you and see how you like it. If you can relax into the feelings his tongue gives you and it is pleasurable then that may help with your thoughts about it. I am in a lesbian relationship but I was married for 12 years and did give oral sex to my husband. Everyone is right about it not being gross or disgusting as long as everything is clean. It is simply a part of your Master's body to love.
On another note, I find that if my Master (she prefers that title) wants me to do something that I have reservations about then we talk about and I think. I think of what submission means to me and how much I love her and want to meet her every desire. Sometimes, submission is not always easy. I usually end up deciding to at least try to do what she is asking. If she has enough respect for me to "ask" rather than demand, then I feel that I want to respond in kind by trying, if for no other reason than my submissive commitment to her. When I think about this, it helps put things in perspective for me. I hope this helps. But like everyone here is saying, baby steps are important. Size and taste can be major factors at play in giving oral sex to a man. There are no hard and fast rules that say you have to do it a certain way or that you have to take all of him in your mouth...nothing like that. IMO it is more about pleasing him and that can often be accomplished in many ways. Personally, the feel of a tongue on me down there is so pleasurable that simply licking can be all I need. If he sees that you are willing to try, that may be a big turn on for him and a great way to show your willingness to please him and to submit.
Good luck and remember to take it slow.

Ozme52
01-03-2012, 05:10 PM
There are no hard and fast rules...

Yeah... but there's certainly a hard and fast joke lurking in that statement somewhere. :D

Dog's Lady
01-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Only for you, Oz.

ksst
01-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah... but there's certainly a hard and fast joke lurking in that statement somewhere

I can believe anyone could swallow that joke, or take such a statement lying down.

mastersgirl
01-04-2012, 08:36 AM
OMG, how funny-I didn't even see that! Thanks for making me laugh this morning! :D

leo9
01-07-2012, 01:51 PM
You might also want to try a 69; I'd recommend you take the top. That way, you get some return pleasure, you have more control over how much of him you take into your mouth vs. you being on bottom That worked with my first gf. She wasn't keen on going down on me usually, but if I was licking her and my cock was right in front of her face, I guess she felt it was only fair.

Dog's Lady
01-08-2012, 02:44 AM
Several years ago, Maxim magazine had a column, written by a woman for the men, on how to get more oral sex. I would love to order reprints, like you can from Reader's Digest, to pass out. A couple of her suggestions: you have to give to get, and even if she likes your Big Mac (tm?), she may not be crazy about your special sauce, so warn her before you add it to the mix. The whole thing hit just the right tone-she kept a sense of humor, without sacrificing her point. Even guys I've known who were good about/at this could find at least one thing that might add to their, and their partner's, enjoyment. Does anyone know if they (Maxim) offer reprints or back issues? I know it was July, either '99 or 2000. I don't know where to look, but if anyone knows where to find it, or has that issue in their stash, please PM me? Thanks.

ksst-I'll take it lying down, standing up, on my knees . . .but I'm still real iffy on swallowing. lol

ksst
01-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Big Mac and special sauce LOL

Swallowing is good for me.
But yes, definitely warn her if she doesn't like it.

So, anyone want to chime in on their favorite position for giving/ receiving? I think it makes a big difference in enjoyment if you are comfortable, both giver and especially the receiver of the oral. We have different favorite positions so we trade off depending on what's going on. Mine is lying on my side with him kneeling above me. His favorite, most times, is lying on his back, sometimes standing or sitting with me kneeling is better though.

Another cold shower thread, dang it.

VeniVidi
01-08-2012, 03:06 PM
If I may add a small observation ...

On the reverse side of the coin is when you are enjoying giving oral, settle in for a decent "munch", and then get interrupted by one's partner wanting "more" (e.g. penetration). Excuse me! Providing oral is amongst the best demonstrations of love/adoration/giving that we have - as a male giving oral I concentrate on moving my tongue, but not necessarily always pumping blood into my groin. (In some stories, of course, both males and females are constantly ready for sex!).

VV

ksst
01-08-2012, 03:35 PM
I hope I am not out of line in suggesting she could return the favor to get you ready, so to speak.

VeniVidi
01-08-2012, 11:42 PM
I hope I am not out of line in suggesting she could return the favor to get you ready, so to speak.
This probably sound slightly selfish, and maybe it is - although I guess fairly common practice - mostly I've given oral only when not in the mood for orgasm myself, e.g. when hungover (which has happened far too often!). Having the favour returned has happened, however, albeit infrequently - I hadn't thought about it but now you mention it those times may have been when my partner actually wanted cock instead of/or after oral. (Off-thread, but I think this is yet another example of having to be psychic in order to know what others actually want/need!). As a result of this thread I wonder if t-shirt slogans like "tell him you want oral" will come out?

VV

ksst
01-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Brings to mind a song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVKtNkQAtw

VeniVidi
01-09-2012, 11:34 PM
That is SOOO funny. I was a fan of MP first time round (in the early 70s) but don't remember that though! Knowing UK TV it was pro'lly censored!

Dog's Lady
01-10-2012, 12:52 AM
I can see wanting to concentrate on what you are doing, but I feel slightly guilty if I receive and don't give. Some days, he's on such a roll that I forget to feel guilty . . .. We both seem to like to be on top of the '69, but I prefer to kneel over him. That lets me control how deeply I take him into my mouth and gives him access to my butt in case he feels like spanking it. I try to pay attention to his body language, so I don't end up so far/tightly/heavily down on his mouth and face that he can't breathe, but I let him pull me in so he doesn't have to reach up, either.

Flaming_Redhead
01-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Does anyone have any pointers on this subject?

Watch your teeth. Use your tongue. If your mouth gets tired, use your hand. Try sucking his balls gently to see if he likes it. Deep throating takes a lot of practice to control your gag reflex. When he's close to orgasm, try to keep the head close to the back of your mouth so that it's easier to swallow.

Is it as gross and dirty as it sounds?

No. Get over yourself. Master shaves himself, so I don't have to deal with musk or a hair stuck to my tongue.

If both of us are std free is there anything to be concerned about?

No.

Is there anyway someone can lern to enjoy this?

Yes. You can stop thinking about your discomfort and start thinking about your partner's pleasure. The taste of semen isn't that bad.

angelic.zest
02-24-2012, 11:50 PM
Personally, I believe there has to be an interest in wanting to do it first because if you aren't interested in giving no matter how much you may want to please, it just may not happen. I am unsure on how to start because I have always enjoyed giving especially when the man is strong and dominant and I am kneeling in front of him with my mouth full of his hard fleshy cock. :D I wish you the best with it and good luck!!

Chris the Great
02-25-2012, 12:43 PM
my Princess is AMAZING at oral sex. She deep throats and swallows, frequently. Maybe i can convince her to post here. i also REALLY enjoy eating Her pussy too, but i don't think that is what you are wanting to hear or learn about. Best of luck to you in pleasing him.

Strypi
02-25-2012, 01:15 PM
"my Princess is AMAZING at oral sex. She deep throats and swallows, frequently. Maybe i can convince her to post here. i also REALLY enjoy eating Her pussy too, but i don't think that is what you are wanting to hear or learn about. Best of luck to you in pleasing him." --Strypi's Beast

Why, thank you, my darling! I love pleasing you in this way!

OK, here goes my two cents...I am writing this without having read any other response here.

First of all, you don't want to eat prior to any deep-throating activity, until you've gotten your gag reflex under control...

You have to learn to take tiny breaths in between strokes. Ask your Master to go slowly at first so that you can work on your rhythm. There will be times that you can't take a breath, so you want to always be prepared for that.

The easiest way mechanically to take a cock all the way is to lie on your back and let him on top...this needs to be experimented with, there are many variations on this that can make things easier as well. Google throat-fucking and watch the video clips that you find. It's amazing what you can learn that way. You can also see that the things that happen during such types of oral sex are normal and you won't be so embarrassed by some things!

If you happen to scratch the skin with your teeth or bite and break the skin, get antibiotic ointment and alcohol going quickly! Keep it covered and watch it closely for signs of infection. If you see redness and swelling, get to the doctor!

Speaking of teeth...
Another trick that I have learned is to use your hand to hold your teeth out of the way, sort of like an open-mouth gag. stick your pointer finger just behind your front teeth, and wrap your hand around his cock. Sorta like a combo hand job/blow job, if that makes sense...It helps to get deeper without the fear of teeth causing harm. It also helps me to not gag if I am sensitive, and holds your mouth open wider for a deeper penetration. This trick will also create a wonderful sensation for your Master!

The easiest way to swallow is to have him cum in your throat, till you get used to it.

Hope some of these tricks help. You will just have to experiment. I hated giving head years ago, but I really enjoy it now. Sometimes, I would rather be fucked in the throat than anywhere else!

sexisubi
03-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Hey, first off, don't worry about it, a lot of people feel this way.

the vibe as mentioned is a great idea. if you don't use toys get excited with your partner or by yourself. Also having an active vocal partner makes it fun. Have some kind of feed back; whether its words or him making sounds, touching or all three.
Don't jump right into the deed, ease you and him into it, lots of kissing around the area and use of the tongue first, play into it.
a great way to start is starting at the base and licking to the top and then encircling the tip with your tongue, this will also make it... um... "slip" easier which it make it more comfortable for you... and he'll love it too.
and when you feel done take a break and do it again when you're excited again.

brwneydgirl
03-06-2012, 09:10 AM
The taste of semen isn't that bad.

But a trip to Baskin Robbins, it ain't. :)

ksst
03-06-2012, 09:49 AM
If only!

sexisubi
03-08-2012, 04:28 PM

Tee hee.

MstrJake
03-12-2012, 07:16 AM

Yes, it is low cal, and you don't have to get in the car.

CrushersGirl
03-12-2012, 04:00 PM
something to remember...

...it is said that men have a "sweet spot", just as we women do. ours, obviously, would be our g-spot. for a man, there is a particular spot on the head of his penis that is supposed to be the equivalent. if you are kneeling in front of him and facing his cock, then the spot would be on the underside of the head...its been my experience that being conscious of this goes a long way.. *sly wink* i whole-heartedly enjoy sucking cock and can do so for hours...nothing icky about it as long as he is clean.

bound_for_you
03-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Omg! Giving head is actually my favorite thing to do for a guy. I have never had a complaint yet, and no it not gross or dirty (as long as they have good hygien as several people have mentioned). If you have a problem with it at first then just start out with a handjob and give the head a few kisses and then gradually graduate to licking the tip and the shaft. My guess is that once you hear his moans of pleasure you'll begin to enjoy it or at the very least not completely hate it. And as several people have said already, you can get in the 69 position (you on top) and you'll get some pleasure as well, which will probably enhance your liking of giving head.