PDA

View Full Version : Question about Anal Sex and Cleanliness

mastersgirl
12-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here and relatively new to the scene. I have been a sub for about six months now. My Master loves to have anal sex and she has no problem with any <ahem> uncleanliness about it. However, I do and I am not sure how to get over it. I have tried to use a cleansing enema but the liquid did not come out all at once which was worrisome. I definitely do not want to use one and then have a leaking problem during sex. I have tried not eating if I know we will be having anal that day but Master said I could not do that because it was unhealthy. How do I make sure everything down there is clean and that there will be no messiness? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

denuseri
12-26-2011, 01:26 PM
I usually go pop prior if I have any warning.

Whether or not I can go...I keep a small lil squigie bulb that I fill with plain water and use like a mini-enema as I potty at which time I lube myself.

Either way...when your doing anal there is bound to be an accident sooner or later lol.

You said Master but he is a she?

I ask because I'm wondering if the unclean part of this is related to giving oral sex to him immediately after anal sex or something?

mastersgirl
12-26-2011, 03:55 PM
denuseri,
Thanks for your response. Just to clear up the misunderstanding - my Master is a woman. She prefers Master to Mistress. But yes, we are lesbians and so the messy stuff I was referring to was specifically regarding anal sex. And you are right, there is some mess to be expected I guess. A squishy bulb is a good idea. Like the kind you can get to help babies when they have a stuffy nose? Is that what you are talking about? I think I will get that. That would keep it from being too much water inside of me while still doing a little clean-up prior. I always do try and go to the bathroom before but sometimes it doesn't seem to matter. This is an area that Master is not willing to budge on as anal is one of her favorite things so I imagine, I am just going to have to do what I can and then just learn to deal with messes if they happen. Thanks for the squishy bulb idea - way better than an enema. Thanks again for your response. Much appreciated!

denuseri
12-27-2011, 04:12 PM
denuseri,
Like the kind you can get to help babies when they have a stuffy nose? Is that what you are talking about?

Yep that's it exactly!