PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new submissive or slave female

TheCallOfMaster
12-31-2011, 12:22 PM
At the end of November, I released my last submissive after a relationship of over 2 and a half years. Due to changes in her life, we both felt after long discussions, that due to the changes in her life, she could not commit the time or engery to our any more relationship.

The relationship that I have left, is one where we both gave and take. Has her owner, I was their for her when she was going through a rough patch or need somebody to talk to and trusted. This want vice versa too. We learnt about each about each other and what our likes and dislikes was. After a while, I saw a twinkle develop in her eyes as we learn more about each other. and as she learn about bondage and submission.

With the start of the new year, I am looking for a online relationship with a female who is either a submissive or slave. The type of woman that I am looking for is somebody who will be open and loyal to me, interested in bondage and submission, willing to have there limits pushed and dreams explored over time. I hope that you will get your own twinkle in your eyes with me.

My email address is TheCallOfMaster@yahoo.com

TheCallOfMaster
01-15-2012, 10:26 AM
I am still looking, because I haven't found the right female yet.