PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Exceptional Female Partner 20s-30s

hamlet45
01-05-2012, 08:35 PM
The tagline to this post is that I am looking for an exceptional, female, partner. If you are none of these things, well best to move on to another post.

Currently I live in New England, where it is quite cold and I want a kinky female friend, (online is cool, but eventually willing to meet in person is better ;)) I have decided to come to this particular section "Switches" because I want someone who defies the common dichotomy. Yes I like to see a woman wearing a dog collar and being sexually dominant is a huge thrill for me. But I am also of the opinion that not all good friendships or relationships revolve solely around sex. As such I am not interested in someone who like to speak on worldly things, books, cinema, life, politics.

I know for certain, and have known for a long time that to have a successful relationship sexually I will need a kinky woman, but when I step out of the bedroom I want a genuine partner and friend.

So, You know from my advert here that I like being dominant, but more importantly I like to visit cemeteries and look for interesting headstones. I like to watch action movies and comment on what said films say about men and masculinity (or femininity on the other hand). I like to read books, lots of books and critique them endlessly and I also like football, (professional not college I am from New England after all).

So I invite any interested ladies (I emphasize again I am looking for women) to send me a personal message.

If it helps you to know I am 26 years old, tall, and a fairly straightforward guy.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Stark007
01-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey.!!!am new here...