PDA

View Full Version : ass fucking

chivalrousabhi36
01-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Hi
My mistress want to ass fuck me.I've never done it before.
I'm love my mistress too much and i can't deny her orders,
Just want to know if it is safe to go on with it,is it too painful,should i put a condom on the strapon

ksst
01-12-2012, 08:00 AM
I'm sure someone else will chime in to help out, but use lube, lube and more lube, and when you think you have enough, put some more on. And go slow. I think a condom is a good idea, but since I've never done anything with a strap on, I'm not sure.

Ozme52
01-12-2012, 08:11 AM
1) Safe? Men and women have been taking it up the ass for millennia.

2) They say if you push like you're forcing a bowel movement it goes in easier. But it may behoove you to let her stretch you a bit if the strapon is of a large diameter. It seems to help my girl.

3) If it's "your" dildo, new, or autoclaved, no need and I'd wash it between uses. If it's been in others, probably yes.

Dog's Lady
01-12-2012, 11:06 PM
I found it helped to be really excited-you know, at the begging for penetration stage. That makes taking it anywhere easier. Good luck.

Conner
01-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Make sure you use enough lube, the only time I've ever been hurt by anal penetration is from a lack of lube. It was bad...

N1X
02-23-2014, 06:11 AM
hi, i'd like to tag on a question in regards to this.. im relatively new to bdsm, and am relying on my mistress to know what she is doing, and she enjoys toying my ass.
im not naive, my toy is cleaned before and after every use (hygiene is important to me), and it is lubricated properly (little bit of lube, and alot of my own vaginal liquids) it does feel nice, and i have no problems with my toy in there. the problem is my mistress is constantly stepping up the game with bigger/longer toys,
i am curious to know if it is possible to do any sort of internal damage by having something too deep in my ass or vagina....

Pheonix5
02-23-2014, 06:42 AM
Also start small and work your way up. Starting too large will tear. Best advice is to use something small and get used to penetration then start working up. There are a lot of nerves and it can be intense either pain or pleasure or both. The key is to relax the muscles. Yes pushing back helps. Not so hard like your goong to the bathroom though. That'll push it out and can cause damage as its pushed it. Hope you enjoy it. It can be extremly pleasurable.
N1X: as long as its done in stages and your Mistress pays attention you should be fine. For your own knowledge research it though. You can never have too much knowledge.
http://www.healthcommunities.com/anal-health/index.shtml
See if this helps.

Best of luck to you both on your journeys.