PDA

View Full Version : Praise, Comments, or Suggestions for the New Lord Mobius's Dungeon

Pages : 1 [2]

BabySub
03-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Thanks hun. Lol, as you're not there right now, there's no need to think you might sneak off with Yuri, is there? Heh.

I hope to be back in the swing of things soon. I might not be able to post much just now, but my imagination is still rife! LOL.

Ruby
03-22-2005, 01:29 PM
Definitely praise here for the Dungeon.

I totally love reading everybodys contributions to the story. It's pretty hard to drag myself away at times.

Keep up the great work, all of you. If only I had a smite of the writing talent you people have!*sighs*

S

Lovely lady, thanks from everyone for the kind words. I've read your posts - you've got talent a plenty. Join in anytime, we'd love to have you.

And it's nice to get notes like this to let us know that others are reading. :)

Jadetiger
03-23-2005, 11:39 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know even though I had good intentions I have not made any progress on my Captain Chuck story plots. Work has been chaos today. The nerve of those people to actually think I should work to get a paycheck. :p I will try to pick back up tomorrow. Today is my hubby's birthday so I leaving the evening open for him. If I am a good girl I might even get a present. ;)

MO - I just wanted to let you know the scence you did with Alura using your tongue as a towel was hot. I will never think of beng towel dry in the same way again. :o

Alura - I will see if I can come up with something that is a little harder for you to get out of next time. :D

Darkgirl, Mobius, Mandy and BabySub - I can't wait to read more.

Ruby
03-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Mistress Ruby is happy to welcome Caitlin to the world of Lord Mobius.

Her bio has been sent and here it is for all to read:

Name: Caitlin
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2"
Eyes: blue green
Hair: Brown w/ caramel streaks
Skin tones: white
Body shape: curvy - more to cuddle
Chosen Collar Color is = black - with a tag - no same sex, sex.
It could also be blue with a tag that says - no torture or humiliation.

History: College educated, perky and an excellent domestic goddess, this little sub is not new to sex, but is exploring the world of BDSM.

Personality: Shy, introverted, kind and generous, she can also be head strong and stubborn.

Goal: Throw off the shackles of a safe life and seek new thrills and adventures.

Fantasy: To be tied and given even enough pain for it to turn into pleasure.

Role: Subby - visiting and can leave at will to get home to hubby and feed those hungry kids. Wouldn't mind working my way up to fulltime Mistress.

Hard limits: no same-sex, sex.

Lord Mobius, perhaps you can give her a key and put her to work right away. I believe that you are short on help with your new ladies and since she does want to work her way up to mistress...

Jaden, pet, would you please do your magic and update the bio page again?

Microwave0ven
03-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Quick apology time. Sorry for not posting in the dungeon thread recently.
Hope you'll be feelin better soon :) it's fun reading your posts!

MO - I just wanted to let you know the scence you did with Alura using your tongue as a towel was hot. I will never think of beng towel dry in the same way again. :o
glad you liked it, Jade :cool:

Jaden, pet, would you please do your magic and update the bio page again?
your wish is my command! edited and sent off to you again ;)

Mandy
03-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Introducing Mandy to the world of Lord Mobius.

Name: Mandy
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8"
Eyes: blue
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Skin tones: Flawlessly creamy white
Body shape: Lean but womanly 36B–26-37
Chosen Collar Color : Polka Dot. Anything goes, with both sexes.

History: College educated, professional, Executive Personal Assistant so she works under pressure and knows how to please. Bored wife - No kids - No time. She is not new to sex, but husband is vanilla, Mandy has been indulging in sub fantasies in secret for years. She’s a very frustrated young woman in desperate need to let it all out!

Personality: Outgoing, fun, kind and generous, head strong, very stubborn. She had a very strong will.

Goal: She’s desperate for new adventure, fun and excitement. She knows there is more to life than comfortable security and vanilla sex.

Fantasy: Her hidden desire is to be taught the Art of true submission, to learn what it means to surrender ownership of her own body, and be awakened to the delicious combination of pure pain and pleasure.

Role: sub. The dungeon awakens Mandy to her true hearts desire after finding her way there by mistake.

Writing a letter as a joke, only to find it has been delivered! How? Who knows, perhaps her husband wanted to get rid of her, or a friend thought it funny to post the damn thing. Anyway, what ever the reason she finds herself tazered, hogtied, loaded into the luggage compartment of a Gulf Stream Jet and delivered to the dungeon my Morbius himself.

Terrified, and desperate to get home Mandy, is well and truly screwed and discovers that sometimes you should be careful what you wish for. It may come true.

Hard limits: No animals or excrement.

Jaden: A bio for the bio page.

Microwave0ven
03-25-2005, 10:58 AM
done and sent off again!

Thanks for taking the time to write up a bio, Mandy ;)

Ruby
03-25-2005, 03:32 PM
Mandy, well done. Thanks!

Jaden's already written it, but I'm at work, so will update the page later tonight. Have fun in the dungeon.

Darkgirl
03-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Just like to say sorry to everyone that I've included in my part of the story mainly as I thought I would try and include others in a more dramatic encounter.

Mandy - hope it is ok but I try and save you from one of the Dammed creatures (Not an animal but an evil type human/demon).

Mobius & Master Mike - Both of you get a little more excersise and ooops!! Sorry Mobius for using you as a platform to attack a Demon and to Master Mike as you get a bit of a fall. But the both of you could save the day and your captives and slaves of the dungeon.

Caitlin - Hope your part is ok too.

Although I tried to make a strong story line I do hope everyone is ok in the inclusion of your characters. Thanks!!!

If not please let me know or you could always get your own back on me :rolleyes: !!

Caitlin
03-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Caitlin - Hope your part is ok too.
It's frine Darkgirl. Being a mere mortal, and new to the dungeon, thats where I would be, shivering with fear in a dark courner.

Ooops. I near pissed myself. :o
Good write.

Darkgirl
03-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Thanks Caitlin, if you want me too I would love to write you in more as the adventures go .

If anyone else would like me to please also let me know so that when I get the chance I'll do a nice big reply on the story line. Thanks!!! ;)

Caitlin
03-26-2005, 12:25 PM
That's fine by me Darkgirl. I'm new to fantay roleplaying but do what you want to do with me. :D I'll go with the flow.

Ruby
03-26-2005, 02:27 PM
I just opened a thread in General Talk with an update on our good captain. Please send well wishes, etc, there. Just in case you don't read that section often here's what he wrote today:

Late last Friday was taken to ER. Surgery Saturday AM. Inter-reaction of several medications caused trips from reality, persecution panics and a general vacation from the world as it stands. This lasted until Thursday night late, and am now home, lighter, owning a real SCARY set of memories, having new parts attached to my Sears Left Knee, and sentenced to staying home for a long time.

I hope to resume the Bondage Cruise when I catch up with real life, sometime late Sunday afternoon. Could you please feel free let the other folks know? Use the original above: I'm sure there will be concerns, (there sure as hell were concerns on MY part)!

Please use: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3056
or PM to wish him well.

BabySub
03-27-2005, 07:40 AM
Update on moi:

It's with regret, but some intense happiness that I am resigning from the dungeon thread, and role plays in here altogether. I have truly loved posting for 'BabySub', and getting to know you rather intimately.. lmao. It's been a lot of fun, and thank you for letting me interact with you all.

The reason?

My MASTER has claimed me. *big, huge, cheesey grin* We are no longer Dom and sub. We are now Master and slave. HUGE step, that I'm over the fucking moon about. Exclusive Master and slave, and he's got concerns about me posting as 'me' in the rp threads here. Always respectful of Him, I'm happy to end things here.

I've posted for the last time as BabySub in the Dungeon, with sadness walking away from Yuri, but I will continue to read and enjoy you all when I get time.

Thank you for understanding, I will miss posting with you guys, but.. my happiness prevails. :D

~B~

I've already posted in said thread, but my thoughts and wishes are with Chuck. Hope you get feeling a lot better soon Sir!

Darkgirl
03-27-2005, 09:49 AM
I for one, am going to miss your threads in the stories. I do hope that you look in from time to time and still post a few comments. But from all that I'm glad that you are extremely happy - go girl ;) .
Best wishes for you and your Master. :applaus: :kiss: :heart:

Microwave0ven
03-27-2005, 05:59 PM
hey babysub, sad to see you leaving the dungeon, 'cause I've really enjoyed reading your many posts in there. But, at the same time, VERY happy for you and your new Master! Congrats!!! :D

Do come by and still read and visit sometime! ;)

Congrats to you and your new Master, wishing you guys both the best!

Ruby
03-27-2005, 06:47 PM
* Still jumping up and down from the great news *

BabySub - a big congrats to you and your master. Your bio has been updated to reflect your new status and for readers who might wonder what's happened to your character.

Mandy - your bio has also been posted.

Everyone - such exciting adventures - whew - thanks for keeping them going.

Check out the bios at: http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQMDCB.html

BTW: Some of them are missing collar colors - please PM me to let me what yours should be or if we need to change it as you get bolder. :-)

And a big thanks to Jaden for keep up with the editing.

Jaden, since I make changes on the sly - please pull down the current version off the web site before you add the next bio.

Happy Bunny Day!

BabySub
03-28-2005, 10:14 AM
*HUG*

Thank you guys. Your kind words are very much welcomed. I still feel all warm and fuzzy inside, with the occasional heart flip. :p

I'm gonna miss posting in the dungeon, and really miss posting for Yuri and BabySub... but needs must. It was really hard thinking of writing myself out, but actually came so easily when I did write it. *shrug*

Onwards and upwards, keep posting guys!

Ruby
03-29-2005, 02:28 PM
MasterMike

Whatever you're doing that's let you find your writing muse - keep doing it - cause baby, your posts are getting hotter and hotter in the dungeon thread. Go you.

I really liked the way you whispered and teased your sub through a punishment. F*cking great scene!

--- Check out the bios at: http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQMDCB.html ---

Chuckdom19
03-29-2005, 11:15 PM
There will always be a suite for you on "Sailing Master" to allow you room on a cruise. I am most happy for you, but will miss you (sniffs back tears).

Sir Chuck

Update on moi:

It's with regret, but some intense happiness that I am resigning from the dungeon thread, and role plays in here altogether. I have truly loved posting for 'BabySub', and getting to know you rather intimately.. lmao. It's been a lot of fun, and thank you for letting me interact with you all.

The reason?

My MASTER has claimed me. *big, huge, cheesey grin* We are no longer Dom and sub. We are now Master and slave. HUGE step, that I'm over the fucking moon about. Exclusive Master and slave, and he's got concerns about me posting as 'me' in the rp threads here. Always respectful of Him, I'm happy to end things here.

I've posted for the last time as BabySub in the Dungeon, with sadness walking away from Yuri, but I will continue to read and enjoy you all when I get time.

Thank you for understanding, I will miss posting with you guys, but.. my happiness prevails. :D

~B~

I've already posted in said thread, but my thoughts and wishes are with Chuck. Hope you get feeling a lot better soon Sir!

BabySub
03-30-2005, 02:55 PM
*HUG*

Thank you Chuck. *sniffs* I'll miss you too. BUT, on the up side... I'm not leaving the board completely, just the rp section. So we will pass each other in here occasionally. Like cruise ships in the night. Ok, bad pun. :p

My thoughts are with you Sir, hoping you're feeling a little better.

*mwah*

-----

I'm reading, loving and wanting more guys.. keep posting!!! :D

Darkgirl
03-31-2005, 11:52 AM
Sorry everyone for not getting on this sooner. Just being a hell of a week and I know there is more for the next 2 weeks. I will be writting as much as possible over the weekend if thats ok.

I know it means that I'm not on the storyline of the Dundeon for a few days at a time but life at the moment is a bit shit for both myself and SIR. Feel really bad at the moment so when I've got it sorted I'll probbably explain a little more.

Don't worry it nothing to do with our relationship but it is serious so my appologies to you all. Thanks!!! :(

Caitlin
03-31-2005, 12:18 PM
Whatever it is, my thoughts go to you and Sir.
When you come back, we'll still be here to play.
Best wishes.
Caitlin :)

Mandy
03-31-2005, 02:43 PM
Mandy - hope it is ok but I try and save you from one of the Dammed creatures (Not an animal but an evil type human/demon).
Dark Girl
Sorry I'm late in answering you.....I'm still trying to find my way around the site!!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm more than happy to play in any story line....Would love to play with you anytime......

I'm still nervious about jumping in, so I'll hang onto any tidbit you throw my way. :p

Hugs, Mandy

Mr. Veide
03-31-2005, 03:02 PM
*HUG*

Thank you Chuck. *sniffs* I'll miss you too. BUT, on the up side... I'm not leaving the board completely, just the rp section. So we will pass each other in here occasionally. Like cruise ships in the night. Ok, bad pun. :p

My thoughts are with you Sir, hoping you're feeling a little better.

*mwah*

-----

I'm reading, loving and wanting more guys.. keep posting!!! :D

My best wishes to you. :)

Your posts are always a delight, Babysub. You wear your collar and leash well, sweet pet. :D

The_One
03-31-2005, 07:48 PM
I have been viewing this site for a few days now and I find it perfect. I am a dominate male who has a daughter who is 22 years old. My wife who is a sub of course gave birth to the most stubborn, deifant, prided female who I want to break her into the world of submission so I can hand her over to my best friend son who have eyed her since they were young. Can someone point me to the person who runs this Dungeon because the Dungeon I sent my wife is now closed and I need to train this daughter of mine to be submissive and willing. I'll let anything go but limited contact with the same sex. If you must harshly punish her, so be it. Also, I will make her come online on a regular basis using this user name.

Mobius
03-31-2005, 09:18 PM
If you are looking for the big cheese than call me limburger. Does your daughter know of her coming destiny. Is she going to be consensual or do you want her abducted.

You will have to fill in the pieces if you will.

(just so you are aware this is strictly fantasy role playing and I wish no ill will to anyone)

The_One
04-02-2005, 09:40 AM
If you are looking for the big cheese than call me limburger. Does your daughter know of her coming destiny. Is she going to be consensual or do you want her abducted.

You will have to fill in the pieces if you will.

(just so you are aware this is strictly fantasy role playing and I wish no ill will to anyone)
She knows that she would eventually become a sub. I want her to be abducted. Thank you very much, I am in debt to you.

Mobius
04-02-2005, 05:19 PM
She knows that she would eventually become a sub. I want her to be abducted. Thank you very much, I am in debt to you.

Do me a favor and send a bio for her charicter.

Name (alias of course )

hieght
build
Hair collor
Age (over 18 of course)

etc. Post it to this thread and I will see what I can do.

Ruby
04-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that I'll be traveling until Wednesday April 6, 2005.
Not sure if I'll have computer access or play time.

Where is virtual Ruby? She's with Captain Chuck on his cruise.
Feel free to write that character into your stories.
Play nice, but not too nice. ;)

Elizabeth and Yuri are in the Lord Mobius's Dungeon.
If you want to play with them, please review their bios first.
They are the good guys. Okay - they like being naughty, too. :-[

I'm missing you already!

Ruby
XXX 000

Microwave0ven
04-02-2005, 06:53 PM
alright, have a safe trip, Ruby! :) we'll be missing you when you're gone!

The_One
04-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Do me a favor and send a bio for her charicter.

Name (alias of course )

hieght
build
Hair collor
Age (over 18 of course)

etc. Post it to this thread and I will see what I can do.

Name: The_One
Height: 5'4"
Build: Slim and alethic
Hair Color: Copper

Microwave0ven
04-03-2005, 06:59 PM
hey guys, also a note, I haven't had as much time for posting recently due to finals coming up :yuck: (everything'll be over by April 22nd).

If you want to play with Jaden, just take 'im, but be nice to him! :cool:

Mastermike
04-13-2005, 04:58 AM
HEY MOBIUS If a slave leaves for waht ever reason are they alowed to come back if they want to. I have one of my old slaves who I am trying to convince to come back I told her when she was ready I would write her in to the story line and I am stilltrying to figure what way I wnat to bring her back kidnaping or haveing her walk up the drive I will keep you updated

Mobius
04-13-2005, 05:13 AM
HEY MOBIUS If a slave leaves for waht ever reason are they alowed to come back if they want to. I have one of my old slaves who I am trying to convince to come back I told her when she was ready I would write her in to the story line and I am stilltrying to figure what way I wnat to bring her back kidnaping or haveing her walk up the drive I will keep you updated

If she truly wants to come back then she can come back. There are no real rules.

It is up to her and your self. Just remember that if they have said they are done then do not presure them. If they are gone then they are gone if they come back then they come back it is up to them

Mobius
04-20-2005, 10:23 AM
I am going to post this here and at the sister site. There are some times when I have an urge to write and express my self then there are times when I just dont have the urge to do much about anything. Almost an manic/depressive thing but without the whole "depressing want to kill my self thing".

I am not depressed,It is just that my inner voice is on vacation. One day I will again have the urge to write and will do so just not today.

Feel free to continue on with out me if you wish. I will contribute when I feel up to it.

aachicka
05-09-2005, 07:27 PM
no one ever replies on the site anymore..it's kinda sad....i was considering coming back..but no one seems to be here :(

csr
05-09-2005, 07:49 PM
no one ever replies on the site anymore..it's kinda sad....i was considering coming back..but no one seems to be here :(

Aachicka, I know what you are saying. It's kinda quiet isn't it. I'm feeling like what mobius said... lack of inspiration. Spreading myself across two sites makes me post less in total than I would in one... spread thin i guess. Forums like this usually have an ebb and flow like the tide. I'm sure it'll come around.

Ruby
05-11-2005, 01:17 AM
CSR and AAchicka, I think the powers that be must have heard you. :-)

I, too have been missing his Lordship and after an extended stay away from the dungeon, I'm happy to bring back my "entourage".

But I will let them join in as they will. Pretty slave girls, Sari and Myya, do you want to play in the dungeon with Jadetiger and me?

MO aka Jaden? Ready to get back to your training?

It seems that Ms Elizabeth and Yuri took Little Slut with Ruby when they went back to see Nikolai, but they are all ready to return.

Who's with us?

His Lordship needs plenty of subbies and slaves to keep this place a hopping!

Mastermike
05-11-2005, 04:56 AM
Aachicka come back top me and I will write you in when youare good a raedy let me know so Ican write you in untill then I will be in contact dear

Microwave0ven
05-11-2005, 10:50 AM
yep! I'm ready to come back whenever! to training we go! :p

Jadetiger
05-11-2005, 01:26 PM
yep! I'm ready to come back whenever! to training we go! :p

Get Jaden's cute butt in the kitchen and help me cook dinner. :p

sarijak02
05-12-2005, 10:34 AM
But I will let them join in as they will. Pretty slave girls, Sari and Myya, do you want to play in the dungeon with Jadetiger and me?

i would love to play with You again, Mistress, and Jadetiger is of course welcome to do whatever she wants with me :)

sari

aachicka
05-12-2005, 01:30 PM
MasterMike...i'm ready and waiting for You :)

Mastermike
05-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Aachicka very good I see you came to your sences now I willwirte it in a day or towo so be looking for it

Ruby
05-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Jade,

Wonderful homecoming er home cumming story. I just love how you had Jade and Yuri tease each other till they pushed each other over the edge.

FYI: Jade can drink little sips from Yuri and still be herself, though a bit stronger than herself. She's not to be made into a vampire, but she can become a halfling immortal like our Ruby if she chooses. It's a big decision.

I look forward to seeing where you take the two lovebirds, I mean tigers.

Jaden,

You naughty boy. I love your sense of humor. Can't wait to play with you once miss Jade is through needing medical attention. Which I hope is very soon. After the party, Sari, Myya and you will need to come to my room so we can hot tub together....and other things. :-)

Lord Mobius,

Thanks for opening your realm and inviting us all back. I've missed our twinkie eating Master and Commander. Perhaps you need to join us in the hot tub? Hmmmm....

As always, I am at your service. :kissass:

Jadetiger
05-13-2005, 03:04 PM
We are off and running. Dinner is being served. Please feel free to start playing everyone. I look forward to your posts.

Mastermike and Aachicka feel free to dropped in for dinner. Mastermike I know you are hard at work writing and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

For those of you who are still wayward children come home we miss you.

Hugs and Kisses,
Jade

Microwave0ven
05-14-2005, 12:05 AM
LOL! Moby, so nice of you to have your grandma over to the dungeon, i'm sure she'll have a....nice stay!

ah.... Jaden will be right over here in the closet, hiding, until she leaves though!

edit: actually, i'm bored, maybe someone'll play... as Myra

Ruby
05-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Welcome Naughtyizzi,

If you've received my PM, there's a bit of homework waiting for you. Inquiring minds want to know all about your character so we can play with you appropriately. This is a consensual dungeon. :-)

LittleSlut Scores!

Hot stuff, LittleSlut. Welcome back. Loved your choice of picture.
Don't want to give away any spoilers, but for those of you who haven't been stopping by, the dungeon is getting rather hot!

Jaden / MO,

We can't have you bored.

Myya
05-17-2005, 04:26 AM
Hmm, I decided to mosey on over this way again and look at what I find! :D

Jadetiger
05-17-2005, 06:02 PM
MO, Ruby and Littleslut,

Hot post as always. Can't wait to see what Yuri does with Jaden. Virtual Jade needs to get busy there is a dungeon that needs tending too as well as some very sexy people.

Welcome Naughtyizzi :)

Myya come play. ;)

Mastermike
05-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Aachicka I am waititng for a reply to my two posts in the dungeon please post so we can continue I am looking forword to your posts maek me happy :)

Microwave0ven
05-24-2005, 11:28 AM
i'ma back from my short vacation thingy this past weekend, great posts written up recently, by the way! :D

After my midterm (wednesday) I'll be back again! for now, gotta study and stuffs. or try very hard to concentrate and study :cool:

Ruby
05-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Good luck on your midterms, MO.

School first, vampire/dungeon play later. :-[

Microwave0ven
05-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Good luck on your midterms, MO.

School first, vampire/dungeon play later. :-[

thank you thank yous!! I'm done I'm done I'm done!!! And it was easier than I expected, so W000T!! :D

Microwave0ven
05-29-2005, 11:54 PM
wow, Jade and Ruby, some amazing story-writing there about Yuri, Jade and Smirenka! Keep it up!

midterm over, but finals coming up in less than two weeks. Again, I'll be mostly gone

aachicka
06-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Ruby, thanks for not incorporating my in with the vampires, but i'm ok with it now..i've thought aboutit some and it no longer bothers me (your hot stories may have helped some) but the slave is now ready to play with anyone.

Mastermike
06-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Mobius I am going to write SexSlave back in to the dungeon don't know how yet I am still thinking it out * she wsa ounce mine and I would like her back she gave great back masages* lol any way I jsut thought I would keep ypu up to date and I might be bringing in a new girl who I personal am training online for now * maybe become r/l down the road* I hope everyone is thinkiing about what to write * or do we all have writters block* lol. I look forword to see more stories in the dungeon

Mobius
06-27-2005, 03:13 PM
Mobius I am going to write SexSlave back in to the dungeon don't know how yet I am still thinking it out * she wsa ounce mine and I would like her back she gave great back masages* lol any way I jsut thought I would keep ypu up to date and I might be bringing in a new girl who I personal am training online for now * maybe become r/l down the road* I hope everyone is thinkiing about what to write * or do we all have writters block* lol. I look forword to see more stories in the dungeon

Mastermike I am sorry that I have not writen in a while. My father is going in for massive open heart surgery. He is to undergo 5 way bypass surgery tomarrow and he may not survive I am told. Tomarrow is the big day we arive at the hospital at 5:30am My family will be there. I do not know what I would do if i had to face this alone.

So do what you like I will write when I am able to write

Moby

Sam'sJasmine
06-27-2005, 04:26 PM
Mobius, I went through a similar situation with my mother about 10 years ago. She came through ok, and is better now than before the surgery. My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope all goes well. Take care. I will send positive thoughts and prayers your way. Jasmine

Mobius
06-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Mobius, I went through a similar situation with my mother about 10 years ago. She came through ok, and is better now than before the surgery. My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope all goes well. Take care. I will send positive thoughts and prayers your way. Jasmine

Thank you Ruby but we just heard that his operation is being postpone 24 hours becouse there was some one else that needed an even worse operation than my father. They did not want me to have to wait for them to get to my father so they put it off till wednesday at 5:30 central time

Ruby
06-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Thank you Ruby but we just heard that his operation is being postpone 24 hours becouse there was some one else that needed an even worse operation than my father. They did not want me to have to wait for them to get to my father so they put it off till wednesday at 5:30 central time

Hi your Lordship,
Now I know you're under stress when you confuse me with Sam'sJasmine. She's the cute one with the great tat. :-)

Much love and many blessings to you and your dad.

Ruby
XXX OOO

Ranai
06-28-2005, 01:20 AM
I am keeping you and your father in my thoughts.
Ranai

Mastermike
06-28-2005, 05:22 AM
Mobius sorry to hear about your dad I will keep him in my prays and thoughts I hope everthing works out

alura
06-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Master Mike and Mobius, Esquires:

Alura at your service, sir!

Ready to be beaten, subdued, and fondled at your command!

Ruby
08-24-2005, 07:23 PM
It's been awhile since we all got together to write and play.

Many of the writers in the New Lord Mobius dungeon have left for a time to take care of loved ones, themselves, etc.

His Lordship's dungeon is still open and those wanting to join in, write away. We're always searching for some new victims...err...talent. :-[

Though I'm busy for the next few months, I can answer PM's, give guidance and yeild a mean riding crop every now and then.

Much love and many good blessings to all.

Mobius
08-24-2005, 07:59 PM
explore there submisive sides or there inner dominent. Sadly I am still away having to deal with the empending loss of my father. He is hanging in there but the odds are agaenst him.

My family has gatherd around me and is supporting me in my time of crises.

I will come and torment you all when my life becomes stable once more.

The bar and kitchen is well stocked and I have had master mike oil the cat of nine tales

Feel free to partake
Until then my friends
Moby

Microwave0ven
08-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Just posting in to say that I'm still around, and would like to play still.. if there's fresh meat to eat.. er...did i say that aloud? :eek: i meant new players who want to play...

I've discovered i'm somewhat switch, so depending, I may play dom in addition to my sub role.

Ruby
09-18-2005, 03:18 PM
The dungeon has been left under the care of Master Mike with the vampiress Elizabeth as the reigning mistress.

Elizabeth is on her way to meet you. Please her and the other characters by crafting a bio/profile for your character. It doesn't need to be long, just long enough to let us know what type of play you are seeking, what type of collar you wish to where, if any, etc.

Have fun!

Ruby

Sweetsboi
09-18-2005, 04:24 PM
The dungeon has been left under the care of Master Mike with the vampiress Elizabeth as the reigning mistress.

Elizabeth is on her way to meet you. Please her and the other characters by crafting a bio/profile for your character. It doesn't need to be long, just long enough to let us know what type of play you are seeking, what type of collar you wish to where, if any, etc.

Have fun!

Ruby

Hello E/everyone,

As requested i will post a bio and my collar. t-hawk shows up at the dungeon wearing a colbalt blue collar with 3 D rings, one in front, one on either side of the neck. t-hawk seems a bit confused and lost, but he has a breif memory that Colbalt blue means Houseboi in training and punishment is find, as is biting. In fantasy only (*smile*) t-hawk is intrested in both sexes. However, he is not into scat or golden shower of any form. Whippings are desired as sometimes he feels he needs a release of emotions and the only way to do so is to be made into a bitch boi for a Mistress or Daddy or to be whipped all over his body, but not with a bull whip (sorry this is a trigger with me as I had a bull whip taken to me as a child). Cat of nine tails and other whipon of pain is fine. But, he also desires praise in the form of nurturing.

Sever pain is not desired unless using for punishment. Because t-hawk can be a bit forgetful at times.

bio,

t-hawk an intersexed mix breed. his previous Mistress had played around with magic trying to switch him into a Tiger and a Firehawk (one at a time but be able to switch at well). Instead She missed up something and he is now forever a mix breed between white sibiarian tiger cub and firehawk with non-burning flaming hair. he has always been picked on or humiliated in his life and feels this is normal and has learned to enjoy it at times. he also likes to be spanked all over his body (which is intersexed as well...he has a 6" dick, female gentitals but has a flat chest and very sensitive nipples).

There are a few things that makes t-hawk retreat to tigercub mode and that is any one calling him a freak or freak of nature.

t-hawk is extremly protective over any one who he sees as "his" be it a friend, family, or any form of bond.

if i have forgotten anything please let me know.

sweetsboi (t-hawk)

Ruby
09-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Jade returns with a full on "pussy meltdown" in the form of her new episodes. If you haven't had a chance to stop by the new Lord Mobius's Dungeon, check out Jade in action.

The writing is hot and the plot thickens.

Welcome Back JadeTiger!

Sweetsboi
09-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Jade returns with a full on "pussy meltdown" in the form of her new episodes. If you haven't had a chance to stop by the new Lord Mobius's Dungeon, check out Jade in action.

The writing is hot and the plot thickens.

Welcome Back JadeTiger!

Wow!! I was enthralled with this bit of the story..Jade you are an EXCELLENT writer and I like the way she encourpated my charcter in her dream as a warrior and all around good guy. That is diffently him...she picked up on his personility perfectly.

Thanks and once again WOW

sweetsboi

Masters_lilone
10-20-2005, 01:32 AM
just posting to say hi there all if the dungeon is in need of more slave justcount me in :slave4u:

Mobius
10-20-2005, 02:02 PM
just posting to say hi there all if the dungeon is in need of more slave justcount me in :slave4u:

Sadly the dungion is in a hibernation mode of late. Lord Mobius has sufferd a death in the family. The perental unit has passed on. And Lord mobius is rebuilding his life. As part of this rebuilding prosses he is relocating to sunny Florida. Were he will no dought be blown into a sink hole or chumped on by aligators.

Once he is set up in Florida he will be reopening the dungeon once agian.

Moby

Mastermike
11-09-2005, 05:20 AM
Mobuis I am sorry for your loss ( parential unit) :( I was wondreing if I could reopen the dungeon for you let me know if I can it would be one less thing you have to do I haven't written in a w3hile I got in a r/l situation and lost track in writting but know I am back and raring to go again :)

Mobius
11-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Perhaps it is time to start once again.

I am in florida and have just had my second visit with the dred dentist. I am getting full mettel dentures and will be in alot of pain shortly.

They say an artist does his best work when in pain...

Ruby
11-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Welcome back Lord Mobius, you've wasted no time in kicking the dungeon back into high gear.

Sexslave, you are one brave lady on those punishments!

Mastermike, its nice to see you back in action, the upgrade to torture room 316 sounds quite wicked.

Masters_lilone
11-12-2005, 08:39 PM
i'm not sure what to add to this so i will just add that i would like to join the dungeon . if you need any more info just ask.oh and if i am able to join the dungeon i would like to do a bio for my charicter please

Mobius
11-12-2005, 09:37 PM
i'm not sure what to add to this so i will just add that i would like to join the dungeon . if you need any more info just ask.oh and if i am able to join the dungeon i would like to do a bio for my charicter please
You are most welcome

Please pic a calor color that signifies you limits and they will be respected,

Moby

Mastermike
11-15-2005, 03:03 PM
Maters_lilone please write a bio so we can get to know you and as Mobius said pick a collor color

You could write youself in or I can if you want PM me on the website or send me an email spaz362@aol.com to let me know what you decide I look forword toreading your bio soon

Masters_lilone
11-24-2005, 09:43 AM
my collar color is purple and i only have three limits and they are scat kids and dead people i will have my bio don andsent to Master mike in afew minutes.

Masters_lilone
11-25-2005, 02:26 AM
i have itallwritten out but can't send it to Master Mike so i am just gonna post it here asan attchment

Masters_lilone
12-04-2005, 09:04 PM
i was just wondering if you ever got my bio for the dungeon or not ... if you didn't just let me know and i'll re do it... either pm me or post it here

Mobius
12-04-2005, 10:51 PM
i was just wondering if you ever got my bio for the dungeon or not ... if you didn't just let me know and i'll re do it... either pm me or post it here
Yes I got the bio and thank you. Sorry for not updating the dungeon I have been going through allot in the R/W and have not had the time or the insperation. Feel free to write your self in and when my gums heal and I feel better I will get the dungeon going

Moby

Masters_lilone
12-05-2005, 11:19 AM
may i please have the link to the thread for the dungeon please;)

Masters_lilone
12-09-2005, 01:13 AM
can i please have the link to the dungeon i need to write myself in

Mobius
12-09-2005, 06:26 AM
can i please have the link to the dungeon i need to write myself in

Here is the link but it is the begining just click at the last post and write your self and intro.

I have been having computer problems, I have new memory coming and when that is installed I will start up again

Masters_lilone
01-04-2006, 07:45 AM
if this is on the wrong thread just let me know and i'll move it.

I don't remember much of what happened other then being asleep in my bed
and feeling the presents of a stranger in my room.and the next thing that happened was me waking up here in my cage.Peeking threw the bars of my cage i shiver as i get a strange feeling as i see the keeper of the dungeon aproach me.Thinking that this is just a dream and i will wake up soon. i bring my hand up tomy neck and feel the collar around my neck and i then realise that this is not a dream and curls up in the back of my cage and falls asleep.