PDA

View Full Version : Praise, Comments, or Suggestions for the New Lord Mobius's Dungeon

Pages : [1] 2

Ruby
01-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Based on the number of views and fun we're all having with the new Lord Mobius's Dungeon, let's make this thread a place for people to comment and join in.

Those of you lurking, enjoying, yet still keeping those comments to yourselves, feel free to post here. Anyone wanting to make comments, requests or suggestions, go for it.

To start this off, I'd like to say thanks to the newest slave girls, Myya and sarijak02, and to Lord Mobius's clever handling of their capture / playtime. Talk about taking a few ideas and running with them - whew - your exploits today were hot, hot, hot!

Hope the ladies are enjoying their time with the alien. I am.

And a big thanks to everyone in the dungeon for their hardwork and effort.
Bravo! More! Encore!
:applaus:

Chuckdom19
01-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Moebus, Ruby,

I wanted to offer praise for the excellent job in the ongoing thread. The new 'volunteers' seem to be having fun, and writing themselves into trouble!

Ruby, congrats on your 'promotion'. You are having fun with your parts of the thread: now if we can only get some of the lurkers to get involved!

Again, nice work, all. My Bondage Cruise won't last forever: I'll be back, even if just for visits.

Chksng

sarijak02
01-23-2005, 06:19 AM
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me to the dungeon. I'm definitely having fun as the helpless prisoner of the alien, and wih my fellow new slave girl, Myya.

Many thanks, Lord Mobius, for abducting this little slave... and to everyone else in the dungeon

sarijak02

Mobius
01-23-2005, 08:10 AM
Thank you all for following my misguided exploits into the world of an underworld dungeon dweller.

I am sorry that I can not put as much time into it as it deserves. I am activly seeking employment so I can not give it my 100 % attention.

So I incourage any one that wants to start there own story line to do so.
It is our world to create not just mine.

I will follow all the story lines in the dungeon and will post when time permits.
Mobius

BabySub
01-23-2005, 08:40 AM
The dungeon is awesome, and I am so glad I was here to take part. Imagination is a wonderful thing, is it not..? ::sly grin::

I love the bondage cruise, a change of scenery is nice now and then. Good to get some sun and fresh air as well as have a little fun. But I have to say I hope I do get to return to the dungeon eventually. I miss the subbie friends I made there, as well as Sir Mobius. I still kinda got a thing for Adlick too, if I'm completely honest. Well, you did say it'd be a while before I stopped craving that. :help:

Welcome to the new recruits in the dungeon ::waves:: I hope to get to meet you up close and personal sometime. Heehee..

Keep it up guys, I love reading all your adventures. :D

Ruby
01-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Moebus, Ruby,

I wanted to offer praise for the excellent job in the ongoing thread. The new 'volunteers' seem to be having fun, and writing themselves into trouble!

Ruby, congrats on your 'promotion'. You are having fun with your parts of the thread: now if we can only get some of the lurkers to get involved!

Again, nice work, all. My Bondage Cruise won't last forever: I'll be back, even if just for visits.

Chksng

You, Bisarah, Yellowrose and all the other writers showed me that I could be brave enough to go for it...and look at our newest recruits - they're doing great.

Thank goodness your cruise won't last forever. I so wanted to go, but a helicopter ride back and forth everyday would blow your budget. He He

Really enjoyed the contest and its results. Thanks for keeping your exciting ventures going!

For those of you lurking...I know you want to make suggestions or tell us what you liked. Be brave.

Lord Mobius has given his word you won't be abducted just for posting suggestions, comments or request. Unless of course those requests are about you.

sarijak02
01-24-2005, 12:53 PM
[Welcome to the new recruits in the dungeon ::waves:: I hope to get to meet you up close and personal sometime. Heehee.. ]

i'm looking forward to it...

*blushes*

BabySub
01-24-2005, 01:02 PM
i'm looking forward to it...

*blushes*
Victim.... ::coughs:: uhm, volunteer #1 then..? ;) :: plots ::

Seriously.. if I do eventually get back in the dungeon, and for those on the cruise, I have this question. Do any of you mind if I abuse you a little if the situation arises? Better to be safe than sorry. :) I will warn you; I do have a sadistic side online sometimes. :-[

sarijak02
01-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Victim.... ::coughs:: uhm, volunteer #1 then..? ;) :: plots ::

Seriously.. if I do eventually get back in the dungeon, and for those on the cruise, I have this question. Do any of you mind if I abuse you a little if the situation arises? Better to be safe than sorry. :) I will warn you; I do have a sadistic side online sometimes. :-[

Mind? i look forward to it. Do to me what you like. Whenever you wish.

Hmm (coughs)... assuming Lord Mobius doesn't mind, of course.

BabySub
01-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Woohooohooo..... the thoughts that I'm having right now. :eek: Heh. Now I don't know if I want to ask to be re-abducted, or just to play things out as they are.. such a dilemma.

And I'm sure Lord Mobius wouldn't mind. Well.. I hope not. :o

Mobius
01-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Any thoughts on how things are going now or do you want to just go back to the cooking cleaning and back massages?

Please remember that this is our dungeon not just mine.

If you have a thought on how things should go and you dont like how things are then write it the way you would like it to be.

It is our's to be the way we like.

Good example is that babysub did not like her vally girl voice. She wrote it out. Feel free

BabySub
01-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Lol, you noticed. :o I had to, that would bug me in real life from someone else, let alone from me. But I figured, writing it out myself was the best way to go, and hope not to step on any toes. I do remember you saying before that the dungeon et al was for all of us, so I just decided to write that out.

I like it the way it's going now. I love the dungeon no matter what, but now there's far more excitement and anticipation with more things in there; like the wizard and the alien.. more things can be thought up as we go along I guess. A part time vampire in the shadows perhaps... ::blush::

My 2 pence worth before bed. :)

Ruby
01-28-2005, 01:35 AM
Vampires, clever punishments, new adventures and parties. This dungeon is a happening place. I eagerly look forward each day to reading about "our" adventures. Thanks all - great work!!!

** Myya I had to free you - can't give you a punishment that's more than I can handle. Oh, wait a minute, guess you're not really free. He, he. You just got a breather. **

Master Mike - thanks for the "safe sex" reminder.

As for me, I like the rough stuff and wouldn't mind a few more "fantasy rape" scenes. There's enough great artwork in Mobius collection to spark a few down and dirty, hard sex in the dungeon with lots of punishment stories.

Any volunteers?

For example, there's a a story line - Tiffany's abduction - where the big bad guy plays rather rough with the young lady. Excellent pictures can be used and the story shifted to "rough play / fantasy rape" where a good time is had by both parties if the young lady is into a bit of pain.

Thanks again everyone for all your contributions.

sarijak02
01-28-2005, 11:06 AM
As for me, I like the rough stuff and wouldn't mind a few more "fantasy rape" scenes. There's enough great artwork in Mobius collection to spark a few down and dirty, hard sex in the dungeon with lots of punishment stories.

Any volunteers?

Count me in...

i did have a question. i have a few Gary Roberts pictures myself, although not that any. How does the CoC apply when it comes to posting them on the thread? Do we have to get permission, or is this an exemption of sorts? And does the same apply to artwork from other sources? i have some pictures taken off the Net but don't want to do anything wrong by posting them. (Apart from when i want to do something wrong, but you all know what i mean, i hope).

sarijak02

BabySub
01-28-2005, 11:44 AM

Any volunteers?

For example, there's a a story line - Tiffany's abduction - where the big bad guy plays rather rough with the young lady. Excellent pictures can be used and the story shifted to "rough play / fantasy rape" where a good time is had by both parties if the young lady is into a bit of pain.

Thanks again everyone for all your contributions.
Woooooooooo.....! ::nods enthusiastically then jumps up and down grinning like an idiot:: Me me! Pick me! Pick me!!

LOL. It's all about fantasy and fun, right? Therefore that particular storyline would work rather well for me too. Never in real life, but reading and writing about it would do the job nicely.... :o

Mobius
01-28-2005, 12:51 PM

Any volunteers?

Count me in...

i did have a question. i have a few Gary Roberts pictures myself, although not that any. How does the CoC apply when it comes to posting them on the thread? Do we have to get permission, or is this an exemption of sorts? And does the same apply to artwork from other sources? i have some pictures taken off the Net but don't want to do anything wrong by posting them. (Apart from when i want to do something wrong, but you all know what i mean, i hope).

sarijak02

I have been granted by the great artist himself perishion to post his work in the dungeon. I feel that as long as it is a garyroberts piece then you to can post here. If you get permistion from benson or bishop then I would send it to jinn or TG and that are would be welcome as well.

but until then The COC expressly forbigs any copy writed material without the express permistion of the artist. I know that is about as clear as mud.

one would think that as long as you crop out the signature or the url you could post it freely but no sadly you can not .

If it is a gary robert piece then go agead post away but notihing else with out permition.

Myya
01-28-2005, 05:23 PM
A part time vampire in the shadows perhaps... ::blush::

Does the vampire have to be male :-[ I'm obsessed with them, and in fact live a "vampiric" lifestyle, little blood never hurt anyone :D

Ruby, I'll volunteer ;) And it's ok that you released me, but you guys need to stop being so nice to me! or maybe I need to start being more disobediant :)

I also have an artist I wouldn't mind sharing, but his stuff while definatly fetish, is more set in a fantasy/middle ages setting, so not sure how it can fit into the dungeon. I'll have to think about that one for a while :p

Mobius
01-28-2005, 05:33 PM
If you have permition to post his work in the dungeon post a few here so We can see what they are like. I love erotic ilustrations of may artist and always open to new ideas.

Mobius

Myya
01-28-2005, 05:58 PM
There is just to many to pick from! I'll link the site so you can visit

http://grigbertz.com/

Here's a sample featuring Scarlet, my favorite character

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/310428/NH_l_h_hobbit.jpg

((And yes, of course I have permission :) ))

Mobius
01-28-2005, 06:59 PM
There is just to many to pick from! I'll link the site so you can visit

http://grigbertz.com/

Here's a sample featuring Scarlet, my favorite character

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/310428/NH_l_h_hobbit.jpg

((And yes, of course I have permission :) ))

That is very interesting.

Is that a dominatrix with a hobit or a hobit with a human female with her arms behind her...?

Mobius
01-28-2005, 07:02 PM
I lke the color one's like leather and lace

BabySub
01-29-2005, 07:14 AM
:eek: Omg, Myya...!!!!! I love that art!

Phoenix is amazing... what medium is that? I love the effect!
Rachel in bed laid out for his or her pleasure ::grin::
Lisa Captive is very like a dreamt up character of mine.
Inquisitor is too, lol.
Debbie black & white is just stunning. Very striking. Is that digitally done do you know?
Angel in chains has to be my favourite. Perfect.
Bat winged bimbo might be a close second though. lol.

I like this art, can you tell? :p Fabulous stuff, I'll be going back to actually comment in there if I get time. For now, if you can, pass on my compliments and praise to the artist. I even went to the 'vanilla' galleries, and whoooo, Goth Vampire...! ::drools:: Very tasty.

::coughs:: anyway....

I guess the vampire doesn't have to be male.. he just always has been in my fantasies. Female could work too though I think, I've just never really thought about it. :dunno:

Ruby
01-29-2005, 01:31 PM
Does the vampire have to be male :-[ I'm obsessed with them, and in fact live a "vampiric" lifestyle, little blood never hurt anyone :D

Ruby, I'll volunteer ;) And it's ok that you released me, but you guys need to stop being so nice to me! or maybe I need to start being more disobediant :)

I also have an artist I wouldn't mind sharing, but his stuff while definatly fetish, is more set in a fantasy/middle ages setting, so not sure how it can fit into the dungeon. I'll have to think about that one for a while :p

Myya,

Perhaps we need a little bit more info to satisfy your needs. I'm not much of a pain craver, but I need to know if that's what you get off on.

If you want pain - say so. You don't have to be naughty to get what you need. You might even find a room with play equipment you like and get yourself all ready for a scene.

Please note: I don't reward pain "sluts" with pain if they've been naughty.
That's for our mutual pleasure. If you're into bondage, getting whipped, etc, no problem. That I can work with - as long as I know what you want.

Free? I thought I left you tied and waiting in a leather swing. Oh, yes, Lord Mobius needed you for an important meeting. Hmmm, I'll have to get you back there. I did like you all spread and waiting. But later tonight I have more surprises for you and my trainees. That said, a busy weekend will keep me offline for awhile, so please forgive me if I don't post again till tomorrow.

Female vamps - of course - my favorite female vamp and the first of her line is Lyssa. But you won't find her in the dungeon. Not to say some of her naughtier children couldn't make a visit.

Or perhaps you want to be the one leaving the love bites? :-[

We can always fit middle age fantasy into a dungeon with infinate play rooms.
Love that art. Write yourself a story and go for it. If you want to send me a private story request, send it to ruby@vampirespet.com

Thank so much for playing with us!

Ruby

BabySub
01-29-2005, 02:15 PM
Ohh my dear Mistress Ruby... are you going to perhaps fulfill some of my fantasies...?

::kneels obediently::

I'm liking what I'm hearing in here so far. Very appealing indeed. I'm hot reading the posts anyway... your interaction is just putting a new dimension on it.

I'm not sure if I'll post in there tonight or not, suffering a bit with a headache, but we'll see. I'm looking forward to things however... very much so. :o

Myya... I'm very intrigued by your av...? Who is it? Sheesh I'm nosey, eh?

Myya
01-29-2005, 05:00 PM
My av? It was a photo I seen alllonngg time ago, it's always captivated me. I love the goth image, very archaic looking and magic has always been an interest of mine, "magic tricks" and "magik" alike. (but let me tell you, it's not fun to be an escape artist type when your into bondage.... thumbcuffs no longer work on me :( so I stopped doing that a while ago). Plus she looks like a vampire :D

And Ruby, it's not so much the pain... but the essence of punishment. I actually sat down the other day and thought about it for a while, and for some reason I feel the need to be punished... not sure what I did, but the act of punishment just feels... right to me and puts my mind a little more at ease. I honestly don't think I'll ever be punished enough.... which sometimes scares me, makes me feel like there's some big cosmic thing I'm trying to atone for.

Also, I should probably add this, even thought it'll probably sound really weird, but it seems very much like pain / punishment acts like a kind of meditation, a centering of myself or a focus for my mind. :dunno:

You bet I'd be the one leaving the love bites! But only with permission from my master/mistress ;)

BabySub
01-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Did someone mention love bites....? :-[ hee hee.

Myya, I think your av is fantastic. I share some of the same thoughts as you about it, the gothic feel, the magickal feel.. vampiric.. ::smirks::

Escape artist..? Wow. I'm impressed, although I can see the down side, lmao.

Ruby, Myya, Mobius, Chksng, everyone... keep going in the dungeon, post, post, POST!!!! LOL.

::getting somewhat addicted::

Ruby
01-30-2005, 09:07 PM
Myya -- Thanks for being so candid. That really helps me understand you a bit better.

Babysub -- You are so right about getting "somewhat addicted". Now that you're not addicted to Myra, we'll find other things for you to do. LOL

I thoroughly enjoy how everyone jumps into keep the stories moving along and can't wait to log in everyday to see what's new.

sarijak02 -- A big thanks for jumping in and letting us all know what you like with a big dose of humiliation. Brave, brave, girl. You know we're going to take advantage of that honesty for all our mutual pleasure.

Lord Mobius -- Loved that vamp-queen-wanna-be in the hampster wheel. I was laughing so hard when you shook the ball, a visiting friend had to come in and catch up on our adventures. We had a great time with your clever writing. Thanks!

aachicka -- It's your turn to confess your desires, as in how do you want to play?

Now what to do with all my ladies, what to do? Delicious things, of course.

Any suggestions from the lurking gallery? I noticed that suggestions were made in the past by a few visiting members, that weren't acknowledged. We'll try to do better here.

One slave's punishments is another slave's reward. ;)

BabySub
01-31-2005, 01:18 PM
Babysub -- You are so right about getting "somewhat addicted". Now that you're not addicted to Myra, we'll find other things for you to do. LOL
I can't wait. ;)

One slave's punishments is another slave's reward. ;)
Really....? Care to show me an example..?

LOL. I'm with you Ruby, I can't wait to get here and read any posts in there too.. it's fabulous. But I tell you what... if you're looking for inspiration, just keep along the vampire lines. You know I'll be more than happy. Also take any inspiration you can from my av... blindfolded is something that gets me really hot. :o I'm quite ecclectic in real life, with varied styles and tastes, but that av is 'me' if you like... it's me in spirit. Get what you can from that, LMAO!

I can't think of anything more specific to say right now, so if anyone has any questions in regards to things in the dungeon, fire them at me. I'm more than prepared to answer. Oh.. one thing, I don't really do humiliation. It's just not me. :o

sarijak02
01-31-2005, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=Ruby]Myya -- Thanks for being so candid. That really helps me understand you a bit better.

I thoroughly enjoy how everyone jumps into keep the stories moving along and can't wait to log in everyday to see what's new.

i know the feeling. i'm really enjoying this and keep checking all the time to see what's going on.

-------

sarijak02 -- A big thanks for jumping in and letting us all know what you like with a big dose of humiliation. Brave, brave, girl. You know we're going to take advantage of that honesty for all our mutual pleasure.

i certainly hope so :)

-------

Lord Mobius -- Loved that vamp-queen-wanna-be in the hampster wheel. I was laughing so hard when you shook the ball, a visiting friend had to come in and catch up on our adventures. We had a great time with your clever writing. Thanks!

i'd like to second this.

-------

Now what to do with all my ladies, what to do? Delicious things, of course.

Of course, Mistress. Whatever You wish to do with us.

*squirms with embarrassment and blushes all over*

Mobius
01-31-2005, 03:40 PM
I know every one hates the alian story line. Sorry you will have to suffer through it for now until some one writes a good vampire segmant.

And Masters be ware he has been known to take males for anal probing two...

Ruby
01-31-2005, 04:09 PM
I know every one hates the alian story line. Sorry you will have to suffer through it for now until some one writes a good vampire segmant.

And Masters be ware he has been known to take males for anal probing two...

Not, so - I enjoy your alien story line immensely. Especially with pictures. :o
When Babysub had her revenge - the look on her face - priceless!

Please don't throw away that nasty alien. He is a good foil for you and Sir Chuck. What he did to MasterMike and aachicka today - naughty and delightful.

Mobius
01-31-2005, 09:07 PM
Myya has expressed a desire to be treated a little rough. So I have started a story line that I would hope we all can have a turn at. In witch we all have a turn at torturing slave myya Ruby has set the scene and I hope some one will step up and continue.. She will endure 4 torturus events that will end with her exepting a brand that will mark her as property of mistriss ruby.

Please dont leave me in the tumble weeds. You all have a voice in the dungion please use it. The first event for myya is an inverted suspention ruby has taken the first crack at it (pun intended). You may reposition her and use her any way you like. I will see how it is going and then we will move on to event 2. When I think of it. Maybe a gang rape. Open to sugestions

Mobius

sarijak02
02-01-2005, 11:44 AM

Please don't throw away that nasty alien. He is a good foil for you and Sir Chuck. What he did to MasterMike and aachicka today - naughty and delightful.

i like Adlick as well and hope he stays around. i think i remember he promised to come back for me in a month to carry on his experiments...

quietlycuffed
02-01-2005, 12:00 PM
mobious..
please accept my sincere appology for my earlier fax-paux..i truely didnt know of your situation.. still dont, please know i would never intentionally cause someone discomfort or ridicule. allow me to take the time to appolgize now for any misunderstanding. :(

it was simply my attemp (bad apparently) at what i thought was suppose to be humorous.

BabySub
02-01-2005, 01:43 PM
LMFAO! Me too... lovin' it all, aliens included. :p

Myya
02-01-2005, 05:42 PM

I'm going to have to agree with Ruby :) The alien is a fun diversion, and he can do so many naughty things with us :D ((and the pictures are a hot bonus))

And might I add *swoon* ;) the recent turn of events in the dungeon are incredible!

BabySub
02-02-2005, 11:56 AM

Omfg Ruby.. Mistress Ruby.. I bow to thee. Damn awesome posts.. ::is very very hot::

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease continue to use me. Any way you like. God damn I'm horny. LOL.

Ruby
02-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Thank you ladies for the kind words regarding the current story line.

--- Halftime Roll Call ---

Back to business. We've got many, many missing subs/slaves/visitors who have been on islands, out playing, whatever. Since its halftime in the collaring ceremony, perhaps this would be a good time to bring everyone back into the fold to witness the event or join us for the activities. Nothing like a party/celebration in the dungeon.

Who's in? If you want to write yourself back into the storyline, to make it in time for part two of the ceremony, take a helicopter, private jet, or whatever you need. If you're shy, just send me a note or post here and we'll work you back into the story.

Here's a list of past/present participants. If you're name isn't on it, don't fret. It's probably time to start a dungeon spread sheet. Any volunteers? We need names, collar colors, preferences, favorite storylines, requests...yup, a bit of work for someone with some time on their hands.

Ruby's slaves/subs: Myya, Sari, BabySub

Frequent players in many storylines:
LittleSlut, SlaveSmada, NaturalSub, WannabeXopsed, yellowrose, zig, Bisarah, Dee, A, Jenny and her new buddy Docilia, e.b., learningtopleez. and aachicka

Played along as early adductees: Jaeangel, Red Eva, Slave Lucy

---

Thanks again for everyone jumping in and making the dungeon a great place to play. Big hugs and best wishes to all.

Mastermike
02-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I was t hinking of claiming tow subs myself Aachikca and sexslave. Mistress Ruby do you mind if I use the some of the dame ideas you did during the breaking in of the slaves (where each master or mistress takes a turn to punish my slaves) I wouldn't want any permenate dammage doen to them and brusies are ok and welts but no broken skin or blood I howp t he two slave are ok with this I howp to have there input into this also

BabySub
02-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I was just thinking, which can be dangerous. Depending on the amount of people we have in the dungeon, and different 'plots' going on, wouldn't it make a little more sense to have different threads for different scenes? Like Lord Mobius has one, Sir Chksng has one, Master Mike, Ruby and so on.. one thread per Master/Mistress. Or is that too many threads spread out? Was just thinking about too many people/scenes and confusion.

Just some randomness from moi. :dunno:

Ruby
02-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Great ideas, MasterMike and BabySub

MasterMike - go for it - we're having a bit of a halftime for my own ceremony, so why not start a new storyline/thread with a distinct title for yours. Have it take place in the dungeon or wherever you want.

Just so you know, we were private messaging behind the scenes to help support this story. I'm sure if you set up the ground rules for your own ceremony, there would be many volunteers to help join you. Patience is important since we don't operate in real-time and not everyone logs in every day.

Since Lord Mobius started my ceremony in his dungeon, I prefer to keep it in his thread. He's the boss and I'm basically supporting his cliffhangers.

If you want to start a new thread, like Sir Chuck did when he and the others went on a cruise, that would be fine and probably a lot less confusing. You might want to keep it in the Picture Threads so only registered members can view or put it in the Sexual Fantasy section.

The Artmam site has great photos and as long as you use a permission line with link like I did with the Myya/Sari picture, you should be good to go.

Picture of "fill in blank" from http://artmam.com/ -- permission granted by using image for non-commercial purposes.

Of course, we'd all love it if you used "real pictures" of your beautiful subs/slaves! (Though you might want to keep that cute Aachicka's identity a better secret in new photos. She could have her own fan club going if she's not careful.)

Comments from the gallery???

SexSlave
02-02-2005, 05:36 PM
I was t hinking of claiming tow subs myself Aachikca and sexslave. Mistress Ruby do you mind if I use the some of the dame ideas you did during the breaking in of the slaves (where each master or mistress takes a turn to punish my slaves) I wouldn't want any permenate dammage doen to them and brusies are ok and welts but no broken skin or blood I howp t he two slave are ok with this I howp to have there input into this also

Sir, i would love to become Your slave only. Any kind of punishment for breaking in of the slaves is fine with me as long it's agreeable with MasterMike.

aachicka
02-02-2005, 06:40 PM

yes, i want to be MasterMike's slave too.

my only thing is...with my collar..i was given white..but um, i dont know what i'd want..my things are anything but sex is ok...so what would that be? is white right?

Mobius
02-02-2005, 07:02 PM
yes, i want to be MasterMike's slave too.

my only thing is...with my collar..i was given white..but um, i dont know what i'd want..my things are anything but sex is ok...so what would that be? is white right?

A white collar is no sex. But light wipping or torture is ok.

What I would sugest would be to pick a odd color and then list your limits in your profile.
That way if any one has a question they can look it up.

The only one I remember is the poka dot collar is any thing goes

Mobious

aachicka
02-02-2005, 07:24 PM
A white collar is no sex. But light wipping or torture is ok.

What I would sugest would be to pick a odd color and then list your limits in your profile.
That way if any one has a question they can look it up.

The only one I remember is the poka dot collar is any thing goes

Mobious

ok, thank Sir

Mastermike
02-02-2005, 07:31 PM
well Aachicka what odd color do you wnat teal woudl look nice on you or maybe maroon or what about aqua just to name a few odd colors NO PINK LORD MOBIUS HATES PINK

aachicka
02-02-2005, 07:56 PM
well Aachicka what odd color do you wnat teal woudl look nice on you or maybe maroon or what about aqua just to name a few odd colors NO PINK LORD MOBIUS HATES PINK
is aqua ok then Sir?? i like it too :)

Chuckdom19
02-02-2005, 11:58 PM
is aqua ok then Sir?? i like it too :)

If you look back to December 29th in the Dungeon thread, you will find the color chart. Stick with those if you can: the purple is not on the chart, but it is purple polka dotted for the sake of description, that means (polka dots) anything goes.

And welcome, Miss. Don't be afraid to jump in and write a little something!

Lord Chuck Sir

Chuckdom19
02-03-2005, 12:02 AM
I just wanted to let you both know that your posts from Wednesday were HOT. Darn good writing, and taking the thread in a good direction, I think. Just too bad my wife is asleep....

Lord Chuck

BabySub
02-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Bit random.... as I normally am. Can I change my collar colour? I still want the same deal as I get now, most things good to go, but I really want a black collar. :o I love black, most of my wardrobe is black, my hair is dyed jet black (normally v.dark brown), my nails are painted black.... LOL. So can I..? Puhlease?

;)

And I gotta say, Mobius, Sir..... you genuinely must have read my mind.

A CORSET!!!!!!!

::has died and gone to heaven::

Listing limits in a profile is a good idea, but if people haven't read the dungeon thread, they'll wonder wtf is going on. ::grins:: Maybe a post with each sub/slave and their collar colour and details there of....? :dunno:

Ruby
02-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Where is that list again? Here it is from Lord Chuck's post.

--- His post:

Some of you may not have seen Moebus' post about slave collars.
The colors of the collar indicate your limits.

Here is a repost of that list:

"I hear by request that all slaves and subs use a collar color coding system.

A White collar means no sexual contact of any kind. They don't mind paddling or a light whipping but don't want to be indulged sexually.

Yellow Sexual contact but only with the opposite sex

Red No torture but heaver whipping no sex with any one

Green Does not mind sexual contact with the same sex but does not want to be used sexually by males

Polka dots anything goes"

If you want to formulate any other collar let me know -- end of post

As requested here are some new choices:

Black - anything goes except torture and humilation

Purple - for those of us who look better in purple, but like the meaning of black - anything goes except torture and humilation

Any other suggestions, requests for colors and meanings?

Thanks BabySub for the reminder that we should have a dungeon FAQ.
Thanks Lord Chuck and all for the kind comments, help on role call, etc.

Mobius
02-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Bit random.... as I normally am. Can I change my collar colour? I still want the same deal as I get now, most things good to go, but I really want a black collar. :o I love black, most of my wardrobe is black, my hair is dyed jet black (normally v.dark brown), my nails are painted black.... LOL. So can I..? Puhlease?

;)

And I gotta say, Mobius, Sir..... you genuinely must have read my mind.

A CORSET!!!!!!!

::has died and gone to heaven::

Listing limits in a profile is a good idea, but if people haven't read the dungeon thread, they'll wonder wtf is going on. ::grins:: Maybe a post with each sub/slave and their collar colour and details there of....? :dunno:

Your Wish has been granted Look for the next post
A Black collar and some other gifts :)

Jadetiger
02-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Thanks Ruby for reposting the 'collar post'. I just saved it to a document so I could remember. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the post in Lord Mobius's Dungeon. I still don't seem to fit as Dom or Sub but the forum has been a big help in letting me explore myself. Thanks to all who have contacted me in private to welcome me, also the role-play experiences have been quite enlightening. When I get up enough courage I will post in the Lord Mobius's Dungeon.

My sincerest thanks,
Jadetiger

BabySub
02-03-2005, 04:41 PM
I can't wait..... :o

::goes off to bed, dreaming of.....?::

Ohhh the anticipation....

Ruby
02-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Thanks Ruby for reposting the 'collar post'. I just saved it to a document so I could remember. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the post in Lord Mobius's Dungeon. I still don't seem to fit as Dom or Sub but the forum has been a big help in letting me explore myself. Thanks to all who have contacted me in private to welcome me, also the role-play experiences have been quite enlightening. When I get up enough courage I will post in the Lord Mobius's Dungeon.

My sincerest thanks,
Jadetiger

You are most welcome and thank you for commenting. While I'm a sub at heart, with my one and only guy, in the dungeon I can explore and be anything I desire. You can, too. Enjoy and Welcome!

Ruby

Myya
02-03-2005, 04:47 PM

:dunno: Only problem with this is that I've had a black collar since I joined, and it signified the same as a polka-dot, including and with emphasis on torture/humiliation :(

Shall I change mine then?

Mobius
02-03-2005, 05:02 PM
:dunno: Only problem with this is that I've had a black collar since I joined, and it signified the same as a polka-dot, including and with emphasis on torture/humiliation :(

Babysubs black collar has a platinum star. She has a slightly higher status than your black collar. It is up to your mistriss if she wants to give you a star or not.

Ruby
02-03-2005, 05:14 PM

No, black suits you.

For you, my delightful pet who likes torture/humiliation and lots of punishments, I'll add a special symbol to your black one letting everyone know how they should treat you.

Perhaps a tag that says "Please humilate and torture this slave often, without causing permanent marks."

Would that help sasitfy your needs?

Myya
02-03-2005, 05:37 PM
For you, my delightful pet who likes torture/humiliation and lots of punishments, I'll add a special symbol to your black one letting everyone know how they should treat you.

Perhaps a tag that says "Please humilate and torture this slave often, without causing permanent marks."

Would that help sasitfy your needs?

*beams* Yes Mistress! That would be wonderful! :D

Babysubs black collar has a platinum star. She has a slightly higher status than your black collar

Does that mean Babysub can give me orders and punish me as well? *squirms with anticipation*

Mobius
02-03-2005, 07:02 PM
*beams* Yes Mistress! That would be wonderful! :D

Does that mean Babysub can give me orders and punish me as well? *squirms with anticipation*

Babysub is a trustee she can come and go as she pleases. She does not have dominion over you unless she is ordered by a master or mistriss.

For example if lord mobius orders her to prepare myya for punishment or a daily cleaning. Then myya would have to obey babysubs orders

Mastermike
02-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Mobius could we combine more than one color for example yellow and purple and make it srtipedor something like that It could be fun Just a thought

Mobius
02-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Mobius could we combine more than one color for example yellow and purple and make it srtipedor something like that It could be fun Just a thought

Collars can by any collar you want as long as the limets are respected
Moby

BabySub
02-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Black corset, black collar, wrist AND ankle cuffs....? You pamper me Lord Mobius! :p

Seriously though, an amazing turn of events in the dungeon, for everyone. The last posts regarding 'myself' have been truly awesome, I can't deny that.. but I do also wish to be honest. I love everything. Yes, I've seen posture collars, and they look damn awesome, just don't keep me in it for too long, eh? I love the way things are progressing along those lines (and thank you for honouring my commitment to my Dom), but a posture collar isn't something I could see myself in for a lengthy period of time. :o

I know this is fantasy, but our fantasies count too, right? Posture collars aren't really in mine. (sowwy). Everything else is though, LOL. Damn... is it hot in here, or just me?

keep the posture collar for a while, just not overly long, if that's alright...

I'd love to... when I'm given the order, IF I am, you can bet your sweet little ass I'll be right there. ;)

::sings to self while posting:: Where oh where have all the vampires gone...? ::giggles::

sarijak02
02-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Collars can by any collar you want as long as the limets are respected
Moby

Then, may i please have a pink collar, Lord?

*smiles and flutters eyelashes*

Ruby
02-05-2005, 02:08 AM
Then, may i please have a pink collar, Lord?

*smiles and flutters eyelashes*

PINK!!! Lord Mobius - it's your call. I can't believe one of my pets actually wants to wear pink.

* walks away shaking her head to prepare the next FAQ *

Ruby
02-05-2005, 02:15 AM
Where do those vampires come from? Who is Lyssa? Answers below:

The Legend of Lyssa

Copyright © 2005 by Ruby Bloodstone. All rights reserved. Excerpt from a book in The Vampire’s Pet™ Series published and distributed in arrangement with the author.

Who is Lyssa? She is a goddess of the underworld and in days long past was feared by the Greeks. Her name means "canine madness" for she can cause madness in any beast, living or dead. It was under Hera's orders that Lyssa forced Heracles to kill his own family. She made him believe his children to be those of his archenemy Eurystheus. And in his madness, Heracles killed not only his children, but his beloved wife as well. While Hera was pleased, Zeus was furious and so Lyssa's deed would not go unpunished. Zeus gave his brother, Hades, the task of cursing Lyssa. A task he did not relish, for she was his lover. Nevertheless, with great sadness in his heart, Hades undertook what Zeus deemed to be a fitting punishment for one who had caused madness in so many.

And so, Lyssa who loved to walk in the day, to roam free among the animals and who worshipped Artimes and Apollo, was cursed. As her punishment, her body was transformed to feed on the blood of living things. To further her torment, the essence of one of the demons -- a fallen angel imprisoned by Hades who had refused to repent, one that she herself punished -- entered her body, while her own soul remained.

For a time, she became as mad as those she had tormented. Her lust for blood was stronger than her body needed to survive and the demon within her fed off the emotions of her prey. For a hundred years, Lyssa walked the Earth by night, a mad thing, tainted with her bloodlust and her desire to procreate. The light of the sun was denied her and it caused her great pain. The demon essence fed of the emotions of her prey and often fought for control of the host body. [Lyssa eventually became a day walker, but that is another story.]

To her shame and in the midst of her madness, Lyssa made many beings like herself. Whether man or women, when she transformed them, they took into their bodies both her blood and her curse. Each of them was given a second and unique essence, an unforgiven demon freed by Hades for the purpose of perpetuating her punishment. Those she converted became her “children” and were gifted with immortality.

Lyssa had many children and they, in turn, had many of their own, and those had many as well. To Lyssa, there were all her children, whether she converted them or not and like any parent she struggled to assist her family as it continued to grow. It was her curse they shared and she felt responsible for their actions.

Unlike other demonic families that roamed the Earth, Lyssa's children suffered and struggled to survive with two beings sharing a single body. Their anguish was terrible, and although their physical bodies were immortal, they were not indestructible. They could be destroyed, and many were, either by their own hand or by others, human or not.

All of Lyssa's children share her desire to procreate and mate. Obsession with a partner or wanted partner is common. Many of her children enjoy the taste of pain and fear, while others are connoisseurs of the emotions associated with love, lust and the high that comes from an orgasm.

While many of her children did not survive their first decade, others have survived for millennia. Living in secrecy, those that survived took up her quest for redemption and became guardians of sorts. Lyssa led a group of elders and together they created codes of honor. Hunters were sanctioned to keep their numbers down and to destroy those who became killers of innocents. The hunters become master vampires more quickly. It is a master vampire's role to council the young, maintain the quota, and prevent the world from thinking Lyssa's family is more than legend.

Within Lyssa, a tenuous symbiotic relationship was eventually reached and legend has it that there came a day when her soul and demon essence merged into a single being. Whether or not this is true, only Lyssa can tell. Yet this merging of beings did happen with a least one of her children's children. Given a new task for the gods, Lyssa mysteriously disappeared, leaving the council to manage her family.

The council of elders grew and changed. Her first born were rumored to have the ability to contact her, but the rumors were left unconfirmed. Over time, Lyssa became as mythical as Lilith, Adam's first wife. Few remained who knew her or from where their demons originated. Many of the demons had been punished for so long, that even they couldn't remember. They only knew that it was good to be free.

Dungeon Play with Elizabeth and Yuri - FAQ

1. Are they allowed to make new vampires? No.

2. Are they allowed to make halflings - half vampire / half human? No.

3. How do they feed? They feed by drinking a small amount of blood and by feasting off the emotions of their prey / playmates. If they wish to heal the wound, their saliva has curative properties. They tend to be naughty and like to leave marks. Though these "hickeys" are not permanent. They can also leave scars, but this is usually done when they are claiming a human as their own. Think of it as their version of a collar.

4. Can a dungeon player drink any vampire blood safely? As in, what if I get so excited, I want to bite the vampire? No worries. They will heal faster than you can drink enough blood to change you. But the thrill is heady.

Contrary to popular belief, being bitten by a vampire will not change you into a vampire. Otherwise the world would be over-run with them. Modern folklore requires a massive blood exchange between both parties for a conversion to occur. Some believe that at least three blood exchanges are required, but again, this varies from family to family.

5. What about sunlight and playing outdoors? Please keep the vampires inside during the daytime. The sun is not their friend. They won't die, but they will be in lots of pain, very hungry and very cranky. You can only push them so far.

6. Do they need to sleep during the daytime? No. They sleep when they want to. They will be sleeping in Ruby's quarters, but not in coffins. Lyssa's children are neither dead nor undead. Since they have never died, the coffin idea is kinky, but not essential. I'm sure that Lord Mobius has got some plush coffins (double-wide) hiding somewhere in that big place.

7. Do they need to sleep in the earth or have their native soil available? No.

8. Can they eat food? Sometimes, it requires a magic spell to help turn the food into blood as they digest it.

9. When they bite, do their faces get all icky like on Buffy the Vampire Slayer or in some horror movies? No, but they do get upper fangs and their eyes will glow. The color changes depending on the mood: Red - Angry Gold - Lust Orange - a bit of both.

10. Will Holy Water, crosses or garlic harm them? No. Many of Lyssa's children are Christians. FYI: They can also see themselves in a mirror and cross running water.

11. Can we kill them? Please don't. If they are no longer welcome in the dungeon, ask them to leave. A stake through the heart, fire, or beheading would do the trick in most cases, but then again, I wouldn't want to be the one to tell Nikolai that one of his children were terminated in the dungeon. And then the cliffhanger master - Lord Chuck - would have to help me save them.

12. Will they take away my choice? Do you want them to? They play "safe, sane and consensual" (SS&C) just like the rest of us. That is, unless you don't feed them for long periods of time, in which case, they can and will take over your mind to feed.

13. What about other vampire families? As in, can I bring in vampires from Buffy/Angel's realm, movies I've seen or someplace else? Yes, of course. Go for it. Far be it from me to determine what kind of vampires you want to have in the dungeon. This is a place for everyone's fantasies. I'm just offering mine, because they won't go off on a killing spree and are naughty enough to be yummy. If you want different kinds of vampires, of which there are many, just watch out for those nasty copyrights and create your own characters with their own powers - like Lord Mobius.

Have fun and if you have any questions about Lyssa's children, please drop me an e-mail or a private message.

BabySub
02-05-2005, 04:01 AM
... what a delightful way to wake up in the morning...

:: purrs happily ::

Damn awesome writing Ruby. ::bows:: Back later. I'm getting addicted to you.. ;)

Myya
02-05-2005, 06:00 AM
Interesting history on those Vampire's, I'm always looking for new information :D

I've always liked the Lilith/Cain origin, but you bring up some interesting possibilities with the Mythology setting.

:-[ oo, I hate the morning. wish it could be night all the time ;)

Mobius
02-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Wonderfull Very nice. It is going to be very interesting in the dungeon with all this new blood. Should be fun. :)

BabySub
02-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Btw, I'd just like to point out that yes, I have fantasies about Vampires... loooooooooovely fantasies.... but I really don't know that much about them. If I end up interacting with any, I'd need someone else to post for them really. :dunno:

Ruby
02-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Thanks for all the kind words and for jumping in to continue the story.

Brave littleslut, Sari, Lords Chuck and Mobius are already busy with our new characters. Who else wants to play?

Meanwhile, the final part of Ruby's Ceremony is almost ready to begin. She's just waiting for permission from her slaves to do some branding, vampire style. The marks will be "permanent" while her pets are in the dungeon.

It's intermission - Lord Mobius needs new material - so everyone who wants to play, write yourself on in.

aachicka
02-05-2005, 09:59 PM
ahh..ok..sorry E/everyone...i cant do the vampire thing :( ..it's a long story but i cant handle it, so could i please not have to interact with them at all???

Thanks...

Mobius
02-06-2005, 04:55 PM
ok not being a firmilur with vampires other than the usual rules:

Cant see reflection in mirrors water ect

Cant go out in daylight

Have to sleep on the earth that they were buried in. In a coffin

Garlic effect them badly

Imune to normal wepons

But an oak stake in the heart will kill them.

I am not firmilur with all the phycic mombo jumbo stuff like the menal shield and stuff.

Perhaps for the people that are not firmilur to these undead you could elabrate a little further than your faq.

Frankly other than the fact that I am a raging hetro and will not play with my own sex. (I know it is not fare that the woman are expected to play with there's)

I just dont see a female vampire as being submisive. So my feelings is that elizibeth is going to be another mistriss. And yuri and nicolie masters.

Mybe a sugestions from the experts would help. Sorry I guess I am another vampirephobe. Dont get me wrong I welcome them all. The dungeon is open to all. Just need to know how to aproch them.

Mobius

Ruby
02-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Lord Mobius,

Short version - each vampire family has its own rules.

The rules you've listed follow the classic Dracula movies and are quite common for characters like Myra / Dracubus, etc.

Elizabeth and Yuri do have their own rules and are protectors versus the others who tend to be more into harm.

Unless anyone writes Ms. Elizabeth as a sub, she's happy to be mistress, though she was a submissive for years to her vampire master, Nikolai.

Aachicka, Mobius and other vampire-phobes - this brings up a good point about naming different threads and having different storylines.

If you would kindly offer the amenities of your dungeon and let characters freely move back and forth, I would be happy to start a new thread for the vampire lovers in the picture section.

We could even call it something like - "Playing with the Supernatural in the Lord Mobius's Dungeon." -- I don't want to limit it to vampires as there seem to be many folks who would want other supernatural creatures playing along.

Suggestions anyone? Time to start a new thread?

Ruby
02-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Someone sent me a private message saying it would difficult to follow if we have characters moving in two storylines at the same time.

If we take it out of the Lord Mobius's Dungeon, we could open a new dungeon in a castle where supernatural creatures are welcome masters / mistresses / subs / slaves.

Your preferences?

Mobius
02-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Lord Mobius,

Short version - each vampire family has its own rules.

The rules you've listed follow the classic Dracula movies and are quite common for characters like Myra / Dracubus, etc.

Elizabeth and Yuri do have their own rules and are protectors versus the others who tend to be more into harm.

Unless anyone writes Ms. Elizabeth as a sub, she's happy to be mistress, though she was a submissive for years to her vampire master, Nikolai.

Aachicka, Mobius and other vampire-phobes - this brings up a good point about naming different threads and having different storylines.

If you would kindly offer the amenities of your dungeon and let characters freely move back and forth, I would be happy to start a new thread for the vampire lovers in the picture section.

We could even call it something like - "Playing with the Supernatural in the Lord Mobius's Dungeon." -- I don't want to limit it to vampires as there seem to be many folks who would want other supernatural creatures playing along.

Suggestions anyone? Time to start a new thread?

No you misunderstand, I am not saying that the vampires are unwelcome. It is an imaginary dungeon and there is room for all. I do not have a problem playing with the vampy one's I just need to know what is appropriate. The dungeon is sucess becouse of the members and I would prefer not to split the story line yet again. Maybe what we will do is have a lower level for the vampires. It could be an underworld for the undead. They are free of course to come visit all they want and we can decend to the underworld also. That way for those that are not comfortible with the undead can just stay in the upper levels. It would be a limit like no sex with the undead.

Jadetiger
02-07-2005, 10:49 AM
I hope this will help all of those who write in the Lord Mobius's Dungeon Thread.

Jade is a 29 year old female. 5’2 hazel eyes and light brown that is past her shoulders. She has suffered child abuse from her adopted father and biolocal father. Her relationship with her mother is complicated because Jade found out her mother knew of the abuse. Jade’s first marriage ended in divorce. Her husband beat and rapes her during the last 7 months of her pregnancy, during this time she would submit and leave her body while he hurt her. Once her daughter was born she took a stand and decided she would rather die than let him hurt her again. After their conflict was complete he never laid a hand on her in violence again. There divorce occurs when he runs off with her daughter for 3 months. Jade locates her daughter, legally claims custody of her and gets rid of the asshole at the ripe old age of 21. She endures further torment when she finds out her ex-husbands brother has been raping her daughter. She has him arrested and he is sent to jail. Jade and her daughter worked through their abuse in counseling. Jade remarries at the age of 23. Her new husband is kind and sweet. He is a gentle giant standing at 6’4 245 pounds. Jade’s family is content and happy for a couple of years then her husband and daughter die in a car accident.

She is an extremely conflicted woman. She is strong, independent and self relianant. She is also alone, scared and has a need to be wanted. She has spent her whole life shielding herself and suppressing her physic abilities. She is not a trusting person so she spends a good amount of time alone. She is lonely but would never admit it. She is troubled by the dark fantasies that run through her mind so she suppresses those desires. She is unaware of the all the other abilities she possesses. She is extremely sexual but rarely has sexual contact. She has yet to experience a full orgasm but enjoys sex. Jade has spent her whole life denying the needs that are always in the back of her mind. It terrifies her and she is more afraid of what resides in her than she is of others. Her only friend is a bi-sexual male named Vic. Jade is neither Sub nor Dom but a little of both. Jade’s social skills are lacking. She has a tendency to be blunt. Jade prefers the company of men over woman. Men don’t get that I am so hurt look in their eyes when they are told to fuck off. She finds females extremely sensual but doesn’t really relate that to herself. She finds males powerful and dangerous. Her biggest weakness is seeing hard cock and wanting it, which she denies herself of course. She finds the male form very attractive. She will be drawn to the dungeon and the people in it for reason she has yet to realize.

So your mission is, if you choose the assignment, is to help this kitten understand that it is okay to submit, that pain can be pleasure and to free herself to experience all she can handle. Jade will learn if she is a tiger that can or can’t be tamed. She will learn what makes her purr and what makes her bear her claws.

Jade will have a problem with anyone who tries to control her mind. That is the one thing that truly belongs to her and she will never submit to it being taken away from her. Her more wicked and naughty tendencies will be developed as her character does.

Current collar is white only because she doesn't what color she really is yet. ;)

Jadetiger
02-07-2005, 11:09 AM
I hope this will help all of those who write in the Lord Mobius's Dungeon Thread.

Jade is a 29 year old female. 5’2 hazel eyes and light brown that is past her shoulders. She has suffered child abuse from her adopted father and biolocal father. Her relationship with her mother is complicated because Jade found out her mother knew of the abuse. Jade’s first marriage ended in divorce. Her husband beat and rapes her during the last 7 months of her pregnancy, during this time she would submit and leave her body while he hurt her. Once her daughter was born she took a stand and decided she would rather die than let him hurt her again. After their conflict was complete he never laid a hand on her in violence again. There divorce occurs when he runs off with her daughter for 3 months. Jade locates her daughter, legally claims custody of her and gets rid of the asshole at the ripe old age of 21. She endures further torment when she finds out her ex-husbands brother has been raping her daughter. She has him arrested and he is sent to jail. Jade and her daughter worked through their abuse in counseling. Jade remarries at the age of 23. Her new husband is kind and sweet. He is a gentle giant standing at 6’4 245 pounds. Jade’s family is content and happy for a couple of years then her husband and daughter die in a car accident.

She is an extremely conflicted woman. She is strong, independent and self relianant. She is also alone, scared and has a need to be wanted. She has spent her whole life shielding herself and suppressing her physic abilities. She is not a trusting person so she spends a good amount of time alone. She is lonely but would never admit it. She is troubled by the dark fantasies that run through her mind so she suppresses those desires. She is unaware of the all the other abilities she possesses. She is extremely sexual but rarely has sexual contact. She has yet to experience a full orgasm but enjoys sex. Jade has spent her whole life denying the needs that are always in the back of her mind. It terrifies her and she is more afraid of what resides in her than she is of others. Her only friend is a bi-sexual male named Vic. Jade is neither Sub nor Dom but a little of both. Jade’s social skills are lacking. She has a tendency to be blunt. Jade prefers the company of men over woman. Men don’t get that I am so hurt look in their eyes when they are told to fuck off. She finds females extremely sensual but doesn’t really relate that to herself. She finds males powerful and dangerous. Her biggest weakness is seeing hard cock and wanting it, which she denies herself of course. She finds the male form very attractive. She will be drawn to the dungeon and the people in it for reason she has yet to realize.

So your mission is, if you choose the assignment, is to help this kitten understand that it is okay to submit, that pain can be pleasure and to free herself to experience all she can handle. Jade will learn if she is a tiger that can or can’t be tamed. She will learn what makes her purr and what makes her bear her claws.

Jade will have a problem with anyone who tries to control her mind. That is the one thing that truly belongs to her and she will never submit to it being taken away from her. Her more wicked and naughty tendencies will be developed as her character does.

Current collar is white only because she doesn't what color she really is yet. ;)

Mobius
02-07-2005, 11:32 AM
Well were to start. Jade I hope all that your "charicter" has endured Is fiction and has not happened in real life. While we all have our demons and pain in our lives I fear that the ones your "charicter" has endured may be a little to real to dally with.

Please let us know if your trama is real or stuff of fantasy. I dont want your charictor going bezerk in the dungeon and taking a pichford to one of the masters or staking a vampire.

Respectfully yours
Moby

Ruby
02-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Welcome Jade,

You do have a well developed character and I certainly hope that kind of crap didn't happen to you in real life. :yuck:

Meanwhile, it seems from reading your missive, that your best role might be as an observer and willing servant. You can meet a few people of the dungeon, ask them questions, and volunteer for trying things out.

Your white collar protects you from actual sex, yet lets you explore the submissive side of yourself. If you so desire, you can also help Ruby give tasks / punishments to her lovely slaves (sometimes pets).
They like to play rough and you might ask them to describe what they are feeling as they "enact" these scenes. I've found their descriptions to be quite the turn-on. ;)

Read your private note and can tell you that having you as a fellow dominant would be fine.

At the moment - we aren't doing any "boy-boy" stuff in the dungeon. But if your friend Vic is on the table, you might let him leave or have him volunteer for the collar color he prefers. I and others do write boy-boy scenes and perhaps if we added a warning for the flaming hetero's this would be okay.
Or we could put those scenes in another thread. (Come to think of it, that might be a very good idea - both Elizabeth and Yuri would be willing to play with your friend who is a boy.)

Off to work in the real world,

Ruby

BabySub
02-07-2005, 12:41 PM
0_o Boy scenes...! ::wicked grin:: I'm not into that personally, but I'd kinda like to see it for some reason... lol. Maybe I'm just in a strange mood. :help:

Came home from work early today with a blinding headache, so I doubt I'll post in the dungeon tonight. I'm certainly reading though. Heh.

You've put a lot of thought into your 'character' Jade, very well done. (I, too, hope it's not personal experience). Personally I've been playing it by ear and winging it since the start... lmao.

Heehee, the next time I post in the dungeon I might stir things up a little if that's ok... just thinking and plotting. ;)

Right now I have no thoughts on the dungeon being split, or not... my brain just won't work on that tonight. Up to you guys, is all it's telling me.

Mobius
02-07-2005, 12:55 PM
I did say that the dungeon is open to all. And I mean that. How ever as a self discribed flaming hetero and possible homophobe. If there are some male subs that want to play in the dungeon with there female partners or male for that matter.

Be advised that I have a wizard in my back pocket and I am not afried to use him. The male sub that ventures to near to Lord mobus's comfort zone may find them selves transgenderd on the spot. Fictionaly speaking of course.

but if they want to play in the dungeon that is ok with me just leave mobius out of the story lines. But other than that go ahead and write all you want. The dungeon is open to all life styles gay or strieght

Lord Mobius

BabySub
02-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Be advised that I have a wizard in my back pocket and I am not afried to use him.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadetiger
02-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Well were to start. Jade I hope all that your "charicter" has endured Is fiction and has not happened in real life. While we all have our demons and pain in our lives I fear that the ones your "charicter" has endured may be a little to real to dally with.

Please let us know if your trama is real or stuff of fantasy. I dont want your charictor going bezerk in the dungeon and taking a pichford to one of the masters or staking a vampire.

Respectfully yours
Moby

There are similarities between my character Jade and myself. Please be aware that my family is safe and sound. I want you all to understand that while abuse can follow a person through their whole life. It has not in my case. While I will never forget what happened it is not something that haunts me. It is something that happened but it is in the past. I have read about the difference between humiliation and degradation. I have also read about the differences in a healthy BDSM relationship and abuse. I am here to learn and explore my needs. I promise not to go postal in the dungeon and hurt someone unless of course that is what he or she want me to do. My only issues are no hitting, punching, kicking or cutting. I have not seen any of that but it would not be something I would enjoy. As Jade learns her needs and limits so will I. Remember she is a feisty one on occasion. Thank you for having a safe place for me to experiment.

P.S. I will kick anyone’s ass who tries to take over my mind. :p

Sincerely, Jade

Mobius
02-07-2005, 04:49 PM
What you propose is fine my only concirn is there are some of us in the dungeon and out that like to fantasies about rape incest etc. You have experianced the negitive side of those things. Not that there is any positive things about them either. It is after all fantasy. I do hope no one takes what ever happens to seriusly. I am concerned that a story line may verge to close to your experiance and upset you.

Do we need to have coution when we play with jade

Mobius

Ruby
02-07-2005, 05:29 PM
... I do hope no one takes what ever happens to seriusly. I am concerned that a story line may verge to close to your experiance and upset you.

Mobius

Yes, we do and should. Behind the scenes I do a lot of PMing to help move our storylines along. Sair, Myya and BabySub have all sent us approvals or suggestions before we do something too naughty to their characters.

Based on where Jade's "character" is coming from, it would be best to follow that trend or use her character as an observer rather than a playmate. If she wants to join in the fun, she can give us strong clues:

"Gee, that looks like fun," Jade thought. "Do me next," she begged aloud.
Just let Jade and a few of our more hesistant or newer residents/visitors take the lead before you drop them into a scene.

For example - I was once very shy in the dungeon and asked Lord Mobius to help me lose weight. He came up with the best picture and exercises, my hubby and I loved it. Then I got braver and well, was promoted to Mistress...
have I said thanks lately Lord Mobius.

This girl might need a reminder that she is happy to serve as well as play the mistress. ;)

Jadetiger
02-07-2005, 07:55 PM
What you propose is fine my only concirn is there are some of us in the dungeon and out that like to fantasies about rape incest etc. You have experianced the negitive side of those things. Not that there is any positive things about them either. It is after all fantasy. I do hope no one takes what ever happens to seriusly. I am concerned that a story line may verge to close to your experiance and upset you.

Mobius

I am over whelmed at the concern and respect that everyone is showing me on a personal level. But please no not feel you have to walk on eggshells around me. I am not a fragile flower. I have been reading many post and I am aware of people’s fantasies.

I myself have rape fantasies, among my other fantasies. ;) As far as the incest is concerned just as long as children are not involved I do not have a problem with it. Do I want to be gang banged on my first few visits to the dungeon probably not but I will want it sooner or later. More likely sooner. The reason I am here is so I can play out these fantasies.

I am learning to be submissive and so far I have been successful and this is in real life. This is play it is not real and I do understand that. I do not want everyone to feel they have to censor what they do because it might upset me. Is the Jade character as submissive as me probably not but she has just started her fantasy with her new playmates where as I have already begun.

If something happens to the Jade character that she doesn’t like she will get over it. She will express her dislike and move on to the next adventure.

Your concern for my well being is heart warming Sir and I feel it reflects a true dominant’s concern for those he watches over. If you see a blonde day in my future please let me know Sir and I will dye my hair. :whip2:

Chuckdom19
02-07-2005, 08:21 PM
I am over whelmed at the concern and respect that everyone is showing me on a personal level. But please no not feel you have to walk on eggshells around me. I am not a fragile flower. I have been reading many post and I am aware of people’s fantasies.
(snip)
Your concern for my well being is heart warming Sir and I feel it reflects a true dominant’s concern for those he watches over. If you see a blonde day in my future please let me know Sir and I will dye my hair. :whip2:

Actually..... you don't have to worry about that: all new arrivals are, uh, i guess you could say "scared blonde" during their orientation. Our resident medical expert, Lady Dee, shows you the video through virtual video, and it makes the blondification complete. Our minion "A" takes care of all deforestation (e.g. shaving...) from neck down. It, like the blondification, is fictionally permanent.

Any other concerns?

Lord Chksng19

Jadetiger
02-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Not the video. Jade shudders. :help:

jenny
02-08-2005, 04:40 PM
can I ask for wardrobe here?

This is just getting better and better.

Lord Mobius, you know how I keep everything so clean here, can
I not have one of those wonderful French Maid outfits too!!!

And you have struck a chord with us corset lovers! and wearers...
one of those also, just like in your French Maid outfit for Jade.

French maids, Vampires, space aliens
why we are getting the whole spectrum of species in here, horror
and otherwise!

Tantalizing!

Jenny
White Collar

Mobius
02-08-2005, 06:03 PM
can I ask for wardrobe here?

This is just getting better and better.

Lord Mobius, you know how I keep everything so clean here, can
I not have one of those wonderful French Maid outfits too!!!

And you have struck a chord with us corset lovers! and wearers...
one of those also, just like in your French Maid outfit for Jade.

French maids, Vampires, space aliens
why we are getting the whole spectrum of species in here, horror
and otherwise!

Tantalizing!

Jenny
White Collar

Would you like the same rights and previlages as jade?
We could have a pair of french maids matching in every thing and always working together?

jenny
02-10-2005, 03:19 PM
question,

I think it has already happened in dungeon, does't matter, as long
as the I get the French Maid outfit and the corset, it's the corset
that makes the outfit.

Also, I still wear a white collar, so if that fits in with any privileges
then, that is fine.

AND GOOD GOING RUBY!!!

My dinner actually had the real test for a vampire. You know your
stuff!

Although the garlic and stakes and drinking a fake blood may have
many thinking that would weed out the real vampires, few
know to actually watch for NO EATING. Vampires don't eat, and
the touch of where they pretend to eat: Fascinating.

There really are real vampires in the dungeon...

Jenny
white collar

Ruby
02-10-2005, 03:52 PM
question,

AND GOOD GOING RUBY!!!

Jenny --
And the same back to you. Well done. I think your antics with the vampires are delightful. And I know two of them would like to take you over their knee for forcing them to smell that much garlic. Pee-ewe! (Or however that's spelled.)

You have discovered the reason why so many people believe Lyssa's children to be legend; they can bypass so many of the "usual" vampire detection methods. Yet make no mistake, they can be just as deadly.

Your little cross won't save you from that spanking, but best keep it on in case Myra or Dracubus return.

Speaking of which - I'm not in any hurry to rescue BabySub. Is anyone else? That girl is on fire!

Jade, Lord's Chuck and Mobius, all the new writers, thanks for joining team.
I eagerly await your next surprise. Wasn't that virgin just outrageous!
A good thing that Lord Mobius, put on a few restrictions. Whew!

Jadetiger
02-10-2005, 04:45 PM
I would be honored to help find Babysub when she is ready. I do believe sizzling is a better description.

P.S.
I really do need to get the things I lose on the road and access to a computer.

Myya
02-10-2005, 05:02 PM
*pant* Wow! Babysub that was incredible!

Whenever you want to be rescued, just say the word. I'm all geared up for a fight with Drac/Myra. Especially Myra, she made me have such naughty dreams ;) And conviently my little friend Eremon the dingbat can trace back to Mildar and bring us right to you.

Just say the word my dear! I may not be a knight... or male... but I do have shiny armor :p

Ruby
02-10-2005, 05:35 PM
I really do need to get the things I lose on the road and access to a computer.

Just write in a bit where you ask Lord Chuck to send the minions out for them. You don't think he wants you to leave the dungeon, do you?
Tell him what you need and ask nicely. He won't bite.

Chuckdom19
02-10-2005, 08:04 PM
*pant* Wow! Babysub that was incredible!

Whenever you want to be rescued, just say the word. I'm all geared up for a fight with Drac/Myra. Especially Myra, she made me have such naughty dreams ;) And conviently my little friend Eremon the dingbat can trace back to Mildar and bring us right to you.

Just say the word my dear! I may not be a knight... or male... but I do have shiny armor :p

Excuse me for the interjection, but aren't all "dingbats" named "Zapf"?

Pardon an old, old, old computer guy's interruption.

Chuck

Myya
02-11-2005, 05:24 AM
Excuse me for the interjection, but aren't all "dingbats" named "Zapf"?

Pardon an old, old, old computer guy's interruption.

Chuck

lol, nice! I actually had to look that one up before I got it though :p

These "dingbats" are minature flying dragons though, so you can name them anything you want :)

BabySub
02-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Wow, thanks for the comments guys! It's really nice to hear that you're enjoying it. Those last posts from me were kind of 'spur of the moment', and I just went for it. ::grin:: That Roberts pic inspired them big time, and will do others too, I have no doubt.

Jade & Myya... when I want to be rescued, I would be honoured for you two to come to my aid. ;) My heroines... heh. I'd have to thank you both of course. Any suggestions for that..? lol.

No posts in the dungeon from me tonight, way too tired. I should be back in full force tomorrow however.. so until then, KEEP POSTING! I'm still reading and enjoying, if nothing else.

littleslut
02-11-2005, 03:24 PM
I hope nobody minds my little plot twist and I do apologise if it means that I have put some of the other writers out by causing them to change there pieces.
I'm also not in any rush to rescue babysub (I’m enjoying her writing to much) so I wont be waking from my coma any time soon (unless babysub wants rescuing PM me if you do!).

I feel that there is too much fun to be had taking advantage of a completely helpless and speechless slave he he :p

If any of you guys want to become involved in some of the erotic dreams I’m going to have which btw have even less limits (they are dreams after all!)
Then just let me know or even spin of a fantasy of your own

Regards,
Littleslut

Athenna
02-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Hello A/all,

Wow! This is Fun. Things are going so wild here. BabySub, Praises from me too, loved reading you. Little slut, nice diversion. :)

Looking forward to read more,

AconitE.

Ruby
02-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Lord Mobius -
Just wanted to say thanks for the creative punishment.
I'm still finding sand in places where it shouldn't be.

Jadetiger & BabySub & LittleSlut -
Thanks so much for making these last few days enjoyable.
Very hot posts. Definate - grab your partner/vibe material!

Lady AconitE -
Loved the scene where you played with your boy.
Great picture to go with it. I do hope you end up sharing him.

Everyone -
You've all made this dungeon such a fun place to play, read, and write.
I think our behind the scenes coordination is getting better, too.

Am looking forward to finding out what happens next!
Keep up the great "work",

Ruby

Jadetiger
02-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Babysub my heart was pounding in my chest when I finished your story.

I want to say I am enjoying all the storylines in the dungeon. You guys really know how to keep everyone sitting on the edge of their sits. :)

ObsidianCaine
02-14-2005, 02:03 AM
New here but I must say just looking over the course of the thread at various intervals I was quite impressed by all involved, you all deserve a good round of applause. I really can’t wait to read the whole thing.

SexSlave
02-14-2005, 06:00 AM
Oh wow i have been away for such a LONG time :o Would anyone be able to update me on what has been happening the dungeon in a nutshell. Thanks to all!

BabySub
02-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey all....

BabySub would now really, really like to be rescued.

Please.

Thanks.

;)

jenny
02-14-2005, 04:35 PM
would be more of an update on what HASN'T happened in the dungeon!!!

It takes me hours just to catch up after a weekend!

I had a great idea: can we have a dungeon betrothal? Doesn't that just
sound horrifying!!!

Wouldn't that be exciting, imagine the outfits (Lord Mobius you do a great
job with those corset details, mmmm love wearing mine!) and the food
(it would take weeks to plan and prepare for those that can, uh, eat!),
decorations (cobwebs galore).

But who would be the lucky couple or even couples or being bdsm how
bout who would be the lucky threesome?

Jenny
white collar

jenny
02-14-2005, 04:41 PM
be "in a nutshell" guides each week, or maybe even (for me) a
flow chart, especially for the sex! Or sex nutshells for those
that just want only that!

This is reallly such great reading, and to keep up does take hours,
if someone misses a few weeks, they almost cannot catch up.

We do have a lot of things going on and many many creative writers,
the dungeon really is an exciting place!

Jenny
White Collar

Jadetiger
02-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Jade trembles as she post her new collar color.

Purple - for those of us who look better in purple, but like the meaning of black - anything goes except torture and humilation

Mastermike
02-16-2005, 01:44 PM
hey Chksng19 and Lord Mobius would you help me do a gang rape on Aachicka in you rdungeon if I can write it in it is her fantasy so I was wondreing if I could count on you guys to help me out please let me know so Ican start to write it

Mobius
02-16-2005, 02:49 PM
If that is her wish I do not have a problem with it

How many people does she want to service?

We do have snap on tools in the dungeon I am sure some of the woman would not mind helping out also

Chuckdom19
02-16-2005, 04:40 PM
hey Chksng19 and Lord Mobius would you help me do a gang rape on Aachicka in you rdungeon if I can write it in it is her fantasy so I was wondreing if I could count on you guys to help me out please let me know so Ican start to write it

Be more than happy to help: give us a date so we're not in the middle of something else. Also, please have her post her own approval of it, as Mobius said we don't want to do this if she doesn't.

Chksng19

aachicka
02-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Be more than happy to help: give us a date so we're not in the middle of something else. Also, please have her post her own approval of it, as Mobius said we don't want to do this if she doesn't.

Chksng19

hello, um..yes that is my fantasy, so it's ok then Sir?

Mobius
02-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Sorry about the scarcity of my prolific posting

It is the whole unemployed thing. Trying to find work is taking time
Sorry

It will get better when I am back at work

Ruby
02-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Aachicka,

About your fantasy ... how's it going?

Just right? Too much? Do you want any control at all or to let us decide what to do?

If you have a moment, please tell us what you liked and didn't. What kind of action would you like to see next.

If you want to write about it here, go for it. If you want a bigger challenge, write a "short story" about how you were feeling in the dungeon.

Please help us help you.

All,

Who has number two? A guest, a slave, a sub, another mistress? I'm looking forward to someone jumping in.

MasterMike - are you so revved, that you're going to claim the number two spot? What would you like to see happen next?

Remember - dungeon time is virtual - so this can last for a week.

Have fun and enjoy. Blessed be,

Ruby

Mobius
02-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Lord Mobius is going to reposition the slave onto the rape ometer.

but will still wait until turn number 5

Ps I have my licence back and am much releaved.

Chuckdom19
02-18-2005, 03:53 PM
I took care of number 2; she may need a break after doing 45 football players.

Congrats on the license renewal, Mobius. I'm sure that brings a sigh of relief for you. Darn glad to hear that.

She's back on stage, waiting for whoever is number 3.

Chksng

Mobius
02-18-2005, 05:46 PM
I am having the Jade entertain the alian for a bit
he was getting lonely and started to sulk. There is nothing worse than a sulking alian.
It is friday and that is a big sci fi night with enterprize and then all the stargate shows and of course battle stargalactica so I will not be on until late tonight.

My cat's and I are geeking it up watching all my favorite shows.

So continue the raping with out me for a bit more

Mobius :)

Jadetiger
02-18-2005, 06:14 PM
I am having the Jade entertain the alian for a bit
he was getting lonely and started to sulk. There is nothing worse than a sulking alian.
It is friday and that is a big sci fi night with enterprize and then all the stargate shows and of course battle stargalactica so I will not be on until late tonight.

My cat's and I are geeking it up watching all my favorite shows.

So continue the raping with out me for a bit more

Mobius :)

Evil Sir, very evil. Jade goes and looks up the word torture. Yep that's what I thought. I will refrain from frying the alien's brain for him and endure the torture just for you Lord Mobius. :D

One man's torture is another's man's fun and games. :p

Jade wonders if she can come up with a response without killing the cute little alien character. ;)

You were just dieing to use the twins weren't you. :rolleyes:

Chuckdom19
02-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Evil Sir, very evil. Jade goes and looks up the word torture. Yep that's what I thought. I will refrain from frying the alien's brain for him and endure the torture just for you Lord Mobius. :D

One man's torture is another's man's fun and games. :p

Jade wonders if she can come up with a response without killing the cute little alien character. ;)

You were just dieing to use the twins weren't you. :rolleyes:

No criticism intended, Jade my dear, but which planet are you really from?
Some of your commentary could cause confusion among our Non-English-as-a-native-tongue readers.

Jadetiger
02-19-2005, 04:51 AM
Lord Chuck,
Whichever one has bad grammar and a warped sense of humor. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Ruby
02-19-2005, 12:12 PM
Lord Chuck,
Whichever one has bad grammar and a warped sense of humor. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Having completely understoond your message, laughing about not having your virtual self destroy the alien, etc, I find I'm grateful for whichever "planet" you came from and am so glad you landed here.

Mobius
02-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Go ahead and destroy the alian He simply will clone himself and be back to torture you again. Bra ha ha ha :)

Jadetiger
02-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Go ahead and destroy the alian He simply will clone himself and be back to torture you again. Bra ha ha ha :)

How I do love evil and wicked sense of humor. :slave4u: ;)

Jade controls her evil twin who wants to make alien mashed potatoes.

Jagara speaks but can she control me. Bra ha ha ha :p

Thank you for the big smile I have on my face.

Ruby
02-19-2005, 01:35 PM
Also posted in the dungeon...updated FAQ

FAQ for Playing in The New Lord Mobius's Dungeon

Current FAQ home and place to bookmark for now is: http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD

Praise, Comments and Suggestions for the new Lord Mobius's Dungeon belong in the BDSM Library on a specific thread in the sexual fantasy section of the forums. It's our behind the scenes work area where we try to keep from writing on each other's fingers.

The following is a collection of questions that come up frequently, the answers will change over time as we are a fluid bunch of writers and cliffhangers are us.

Q. Who is in charge of the dungeon?
A. Lord Mobius and his partner Lord Chuck (who goes by many names). Mistress Ruby helps meet and greet and is the current keeper of the FAQ.

Q: What are the different collar colors and what to they mean?
A: See below.

A White collar means - no sexual contact of any kind. They don't mind paddling or a light whipping but don't want to be indulged sexually.

Yellow - sexual contact but only with the opposite sex

Red - no torture but heaver whipping okay, no sex with any one

Green - does not mind sexual contact with the same sex, but does not want to be used sexually by males

Polka dots - anything goes

Pink - is not done and if it is, it means you are looking for Lord Mobius to do anything - that's anything - he wants with you. You have been warned.

Special tags - some dungeon slaves like Myya have tags on their collars. Presently, Myya has the words of her tag in the signature section of her posts.

Other slaves/subs/mistresses have been given stars by Mobius to signify dungeon status. He's the one who hands them out.

As new collars are adopted and created, I'll try to keep up with the meanings here.

Q. I want to play in the dungeon. What do I do?
A. Pick what role you want to play and write yourself in. If you want to jump into the middle of a story line, go for it. If you're afraid to mess up a storyline, you can knock on the door to the dungeon and someone will answer. You can always PM - private message - an author and let them know what your thinking about doing. Or feel free to make suggestions in the thread mentioned in the first question.

Q. I love the idea but I can't write. Can I be part of the world but not participate actively?
A. You may volunteer to be a minion; someone who does some of the menial tasks (cooking, dishes, cleaning the pools, stocking laundry, sopping up blood and gore). Just let one of the Lords know, and you'll get introduced somewhere as a 'walk-on', just like on TV!
-- We keep nurse Dee so busy, she could always use the extra help.

Q. Is there anywhere else to read about this Universe?
A. Yes. In the Sexual Fantasy section of the Community index, there is a Thread called "Captain Chuck's Bondage Cruise" which will let you enjoy another adventure in Lord Mobius' world. Feel free to let the good captain know you're waiting at the docks and ready to go for an adventures.

A great place to get shipwrecked or become "lost" is on Master's 13's Island - also located in the Sexual Fantasy section. He runs is own island, so check in with him if you want to play.

Q. I want to make up supernatural characters in the dungeon. May I please?
A. Yes, go for it. Mobius already has a resident alien, wizard and evil-twin vampire Dracubus and well Dracubus's sexy vampiress and sub, Myra. These vamps use all the standard rules you would pull out of a horror movie or tv show.

Q. Do I have to play with these supernatural beings?
A. No, hard limits are hard limits. When you make a post, remind us of your limits at the bottom in italics or something. That way the writers will do their best not to push your virtual selves beyond the type of play you want. The same goes for other hard limits and collar colors. If you don't remind us, we'll forget.

Q: I want to play with Ruby's vampires in the dungeon. Are they any rules I should be aware of? Yes.

Dungeon Play with Elizabeth and Yuri - FAQ

Shape shifting vampires from Lyssa's family, these two naughty creates are actually guardians / hunters of other demons within their own and other demon families. The usual rules for vampires do not always apply.

Have fun and if you have any questions about Lyssa's children, please drop Ruby an e-mail or a private message. You can also visit - http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD for the latest version of this FAQ.
The link has more details about the vampires and playing with them.

Q: What is the Legend of Lyssa?
A: Visit www.vampirespet.com/FAQ for the complete legend.

BabySub
02-19-2005, 01:49 PM
::claps::

This is a wonderful post to have, thank you for putting the time in to do it.

Loving everything in the dungeon right now, but I'm not well enough to post just now. Hope to be more active again soon.

Side thought.. ::dirty grin:: .. anyone feel like manhandling me..? ::blush::

Chuckdom19
02-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Lord Chuck,

Just pulling your leg, dear heart. Your writing is clear and well-done: it just continues to refer to parts of your story not yet revealed to us poor mortals.

Chuck

Jadetiger
02-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Just pulling your leg, dear heart. Your writing is clear and well-done: it just continues to refer to parts of your story not yet revealed to us poor mortals.Chuck

When in doubt always apologize that way you won't get spanked. :eek: Oh I forgot that's why I here. I want to be spanked. :o

I imagine Lord Chuck know things about Jade she has yet to find out. ;)

Chuckdom19
02-19-2005, 03:44 PM
When in doubt always apologize that way you won't get spanked. :eek: Oh I forgot that's why I here. I want to be spanked. :o

I imagine Lord Chuck know things about Jade she has yet to find out. ;)

I know you post beautiful pictures which make me want to warm you up with a little hand-delivered spanking.... ;)

Ruby
02-19-2005, 08:39 PM
::claps::
This is a wonderful post to have, thank you for putting the time in to do it.

BabySub -- Thanks for the kind words and hope your feeling better soon. I always enjoy when your writing and look forward to your posts.

Lord Chuck -- loved your bedtime gathering. You always know how to finish a day with a bit of fun and relaxation.

Lord Mobius -- I knew you wouldn't let Darkgirl get away. About your alien, I'm sure Elizabeth will release him as promised. She's probably testing his staying capacity. Or cloning him so she can have two at once. She's such a naughty girl.

Jade -- Looking forward to what you are going to do to/with Yuri. That vampire has got the hots for you big time! By the way, you can write yourself out of the chastity belt anytime - Miss, I chose a purple collar - its not going to save you any longer. ;)

Darkgirl -- If you'll be staying in the dungeon, please select your collar color. If you need to be rescued, just call for help, or write yourself an escape. * Though, I shouldn't give you any ideas like that cause I want you to stay *

About Aachicka's fantasy -- did anyone pick number 4? If nobody steps up to the plate, perhaps Mobius will bump up his turn.

Current Dungeon FAQ is located at: www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD

aachicka
02-19-2005, 09:08 PM
wow *drools* thank You all so much..it's been wow....so far....

heh so...um...when's somebody oging to send a couple guys to take advantage of me in r/l :P as long as You explain to me what happened afterwards ...

but seriously..thanks...i love it....

Darkgirl
02-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Thank you Ruby!!
I've chosen my collar but not quite sure what to do next! I love being a Vampire in my fantisies so is it possible that Lord Mobius likes to keep all types of people like a zoo for his pleasures? And if so that he is very supprised that the woman selling tupaware, myself, was a disguise to hide her own identity. Once awaken from the capture this is when she trys to take a few bites while strugling to free herself but finds that she is going to be examined and then prepared for her new life.
I like to be a strong character but to be made powerless and abused in the story. Is this ok or are there any other suggestions??
Thanks!!

Mobius
02-20-2005, 10:46 AM
Thank you Ruby!!
I've chosen my collar but not quite sure what to do next! I love being a Vampire in my fantisies so is it possible that Lord Mobius likes to keep all types of people like a zoo for his pleasures? And if so that he is very supprised that the woman selling tupaware, myself, was a disguise to hide her own identity. Once awaken from the capture this is when she trys to take a few bites while strugling to free herself but finds that she is going to be examined and then prepared for her new life.
I like to be a strong character but to be made powerless and abused in the story. Is this ok or are there any other suggestions??
Thanks!!

You may write it any way you choose. If you would like you could be a mistriss or a dominant vampire.

If you want you could be a first person version of myra

Mobius
02-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Well it seems that the slaves are not big fans of lactation. Having recieved allot of boooo's in the form of PM's So the story line is dropped. You can stop panicking no one is going to be milked any more, Happy now.

It is funny that a sub will crave rape torture and abuse but a little mild milking vertualy and they run scared to the hills.

Ok message recieved no more lactation. The entry will be delected if it lets me. May be to late.
:(
Mobius

aachicka
02-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Well it seems that the slaves are not big fans of lactation. Having recieved allot of boooo's in the form of PM's So the story line is dropped. You can stop panicking no one is going to be milked any more, Happy now.

It is funny that a sub will crave rape torture and abuse but a little mild milking vertualy and they run scared to the hills.

Ok message recieved no more lactation. The entry will be delected if it lets me. May be to late.
Mobius

well Sir, i dont hate it, it's a little strange...but i'm ok with it either way

Jadetiger
02-20-2005, 06:27 PM

Mobius

ROFL I am sorry Sir. I guess it didn't seem so strange to me. I breast feed for 1 1/2 so I am all ready programmed to be a Jersey cow.

And my husband at the time didn't mind swipping his daughter’s lunch every now and then.

Please ladies do not take offense. It is just my very warped sense of humor showing through again.

aachicka
02-20-2005, 07:44 PM
ROFL I am sorry Sir. I guess it didn't seem so strange to me. I breast feed for 1 1/2 so I am all ready programmed to be a Jersey cow.

And my husband at the time didn't mind swipping his daughter’s lunch every now and then.

Please ladies do not take offense. It is just my very warped sense of humor showing through again.

lol...thats funny...heh sorry, but yeah..i dont see that its a big deal either way

Jadetiger
02-20-2005, 09:53 PM
I know you post beautiful pictures which make me want to warm you up with a little hand-delivered spanking.... ;)

You will never know how hot your statement made me. I don't know what it is about Doms that make them so damn sexy but it caused this kitten to throw away her white collar and chastity belt to find out.

Jade gets a towel to clean up the wet spot.

truckinnhorsin
02-23-2005, 04:20 PM
wow... i've never really checked out the 'dungeon' before.. but holy cow. thats awesome :) i luv it. i read a few pages back.... thinking maybe i need to start at the beginning lol.

-contemplates trying to join in, and wonders what kinda char she should make if she does-

hehe. i love writing exercises

Teni

Ruby
02-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just a note to say - I'm heading out of town on a business trip and probably won't be back online till Friday afternoon - California time.

Lord Chuck many thanks for the excellent punishment and playtime
with Sari and me.

Lord Mobius, thank you for taking care of sweet Myya. She did need
some attention.

Jade, another hot scene - whew! Thanks.

Darkgirl , if I had the time, I'd have either Yuri or Elizabeth find you to tell you how much they enjoy feeding and playing in the dungeon. They want to know all about your vampire family, likes dislikes, powers, strengths, weaknesses, etc. I'm sure they could convince you to announce your intentions to the Lordships. If you want to be a domme, we always need another one.

MO/ Jaden - I am looking forward to playing with you when I get back.
* wicked laugh *

Teni , my goodness girl, join the fun!

What else?

Elizabeth my vampire friend is probably still playing with that naughty alien, she does have excellent stamina. But anyone feel free to read the dungeon FAQ and play with her appropriately. She is after all just another part of me.
AND she is missing littleslut in the worst way.

Yuri has let Jade wander to find food. He'll be missing Sari and Jade and if the ladies don't mind is always up for a girl sandwich. If someone has the time and energy, he has always wanted to play with BabySub, too.

Have fun. Can't wait to read about "our" adventures when I get back,

Ruby

The most recent FAQ for the New Lord Mobius's Dungeon is located at www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD

If anyone has the time or energy to work on a character index, please do so and send me an e-mail or pm. I'll try to put that up over the weekend.

truckinnhorsin
02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
what? no more pink collar? :(

Teni

Mobius
02-24-2005, 08:41 AM
what? no more pink collar? :(

Teni

Only if you want to incur the wrath of Lord Mobius do you wear a pink collar in Lord Mobius's dungeon. He has a thing about pink. It is like Red to the bulls.

any thing pink and you get to be the whipping girl of the week

Microwave0ven
02-24-2005, 11:10 AM
dang, that dungeon post is long.. with Jade's suggestion, I decided to read the whole thing so I would have an idea of what's going on.

so, I read the whole thing, and dangit, that thing is so long!!! Took me a couple hours, and was a wonderful distraction from studying for midterms :D

but yes, I look forward to playing! Can Jaden have a gray collar? And I might edit some parts of his "requirements", such as the supernatural beings part of it now that I've read the whole thread. I think he just doesn't want to meet the alien, because that one is most un-human.

Jadetiger
02-24-2005, 11:22 AM
dang, that dungeon post is long.. with Jade's suggestion, I decided to read the whole thing so I would have an idea of what's going on.

so, I read the whole thing, and dangit, that thing is so long!!! Took me a couple hours, and was a wonderful distraction from studying for midterms :D

but yes, I look forward to playing! Can Jaden have a gray collar? And I might edit some parts of his "requirements", such as the supernatural beings part of it now that I've read the whole thread. I think he just doesn't want to meet the alien, because that one is most un-human.

I see the dungeon has seduced another one. I am glad to see that Jade can play with Jaden now. Everyone should remember if they have a collar to note the color and it limits.

I would suggest that each of use revise or write a character profile. It will make it much easier for new people to get to know our character and how to interact with them. Ruby's FAQ link was broken the last time I looked but I am sure she can fix it when she gets back from her trip.

Welcome aboard Jaden.

Microwave0ven
02-24-2005, 11:34 AM
I see the dungeon has seduced another one. I am glad to see that Jade can play with Jaden now. Everyone should remember if they have a collar to note the color and it limits.

I would suggest that each of use revise or write a character profile. It will make it much easier for new people to get to know our character and how to interact with them. Ruby's FAQ link was broken the last time I looked but I am sure she can fix it when she gets back from her trip.

Welcome aboard Jaden.

I hope you won't suggest I read the whole "Praise, Comments, or Suggestions for the New Lord Mobius's Dungeon" as well, cuz that would take a couple more hours :P

but if you had a Lord Mobius's Dungeon Character Profile thread somewhere then people could post their stuff in there, and edit as necessary. Dunno if someone ever suggested having a special thread for that.. :dunno:

Jadetiger
02-24-2005, 11:56 AM
I hope you won't suggest I read the whole "Praise, Comments, or Suggestions for the New Lord Mobius's Dungeon" as well, cuz that would take a couple more hours :P

but if you had a Lord Mobius's Dungeon Character Profile thread somewhere then people could post their stuff in there, and edit as necessary. Dunno if someone ever suggested having a special thread for that.. :dunno:

Actually Ruby suggested we work on a character index and email her. She said she would put it out for us and no I was not going to suggest reading every post. I hadn't made it through it myself yet. LOL ;)

Ruby
02-25-2005, 12:09 AM
MO - Midterms come first. :-) The link to the dungeon should be working.

Actually Ruby suggested we work on a character index and email her. She said she would put it out for us and no I was not going to suggest reading every post. I hadn't made it through it myself yet. LOL ;)

If everyone would submit a character index about themselves, then I will give each character their own page. It's hard to manage in the threads because we only have 24 hours to edits our posts and it doesn't seem right to start a new thread for each dungeon character.

You can change your limits as you go along by typing in what you want to try and how much you've changed, asking for another collar color, etc.

I'm back, sleepy and looking forward to being more creative in the morning.

http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD - current FAQ for the dungeon

Blue - to be used any way a dom wishes but only by the oppisite sex.

New collar color added by Lord Mobius and placed in the FAQ.

Chuckdom19
02-25-2005, 12:59 AM
The meaning will be in the FAQ, but your PERSONAL collar color should replace the "Registered User" or whatever next to your avatar. This can be changed at your 'User CP' at the bottom of the header on the left side of each page.

I think we managed to tie together (with a VERY busy Dee's assistance) darn near everything that happened on Friday.

Read carefully; a twist is in there somewhere. Just let me know if you find it and how you feel about it by PM, OK?

Microwave0ven
02-25-2005, 12:31 PM
Well, in-game I haven't exactly gotten a collar yet..

but Gray Collar - anything goes except aliens and other weird sci-fi stuff, vampires and psychics and wizards (meh..) okay, and take it slow and easy, no super harsh rough stuff please.

Ruby
02-25-2005, 11:38 PM
And a big THANK YOU goes out to MO, our own star Jaden, who figured out that Mistress Ruby had her html naming conventions wrong.

The page is now up and working at:
http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD.html

Please test and update your bookmarks.

THANKS Jaden!
XXX 000 XXX

I'll have to come up with a suitable reward. ;)

AND

Thanks to all who tested and pointed out that the previous link wasn't working.

Darkgirl
02-26-2005, 08:22 AM
Thanks Ruby for the comment before. Though I do find it hard sometimes to put down on paper (or computer) my ideas sometimes, I do have a MASSIVE imagination.
My character is as you have now found is a vampire....but with a difference!!!
Darkgirl has never been bitten - born a vamp means that she's limited with only half vampire powers. Darkgirl has only ever fed upon the criminals of society but is yet to be tamed and taught to use the powers available. To be bitten for the first time by another vamp means the unleach of a stronger character. But before this happens the only way to tame her is to brake her till she becomes a slave then trained to be dominant at her masters/misstresses will. Does this sound ok????!!!??? :-[ ;) :D

Mastermike
02-26-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey Ruby

I am a new Master trying to figure what type of master I am. I am kinda laid back and if you upset me I can be harsh and trying to harness when to do what so to speak.

BabySub
02-26-2005, 09:31 AM
Hmm, I'll have to think on the character building thing. I would like BabySub to be something a little more, but I need to think on it a little. :: plots :: Will get back to you guys.

Sorry for absense, busy and yucky... I'll get back into it all soon. Keep up the awesome work guys, I'm loving reading it all, as always. ;)

Microwave0ven
02-26-2005, 11:21 AM
I roleplay on other sites, and one of them has this really detailed form that while you don't have to fill it all out, it provokes thought about your character, and that sorta thing. I'm sure it could be edited or changed to better fit the Dungeons.

Also, a link that sorta has interesting ideas for character-building: http://hollylisle.com/fm/Articles/wc2-2.html

Character Bio Form

Player Info

Name of Player:
Email Used:

Character Info

Name:

Sex:

Race:

Height:

Weight:

Voice:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Complexion:

Build:

Tattoos/Piercings/Scars/Birthmarks:

Sexual Preference:

Fantasy:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Odd Quirks (if applicable):

Personality:

Hobbies:

Skills:

Magic (if applicable):

Weapons (if applicable):

Background History:

And, here's my current character bio.. I might have to edit/change stuff later on as I get more ideas.

General
Name: Jaden
Race: Human
Orientation: bisexual
Collar: Gray - No sexual play with non-human/super human characters such as wizards, and aliens. Vampires and sexual play with both sexes is okay. No hard torture.

Appearance
Eyes: Green
Hair: Carroty-red, spikey
Build: Lean
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155 lbs
Voice: tenor

Personality
Jaden is a shy sub with a good sense of humor. Sometimes he appears antisocial because he can't get over his shyness to talk to people, but once he gets to know someone, he would be more talkative. He is always open about his feelings and opinions unless he believes that saying it would hurt someone.

Goal
He is new to BDSM lifestyle and wants to live it out with a master/mistress who will teach him slowly, carefully, and gently, guiding him to discover more about himself.

History
Jaden discovered his submissive tendencies early on in life, as a kid playing with his friends at school, wanting to be the "slave" to the "indian chief", or wanting to be tied up with lariats like Houdini. As he grew older, he found it wasn't just a 'phase' that went away because he still was interested in bondage and the idea of slavery while most of his friends moved on to having a healthy interest in admiring girls.

In his senior year of high school, Jaden's parents passed away unexpectedly in a car crash while they were on vacation. He was left to the care of an aunt for the last year before he wasn't considered a minor anymore. His parents had been of the more conservative sect, and they believed that a person should make their own fortune in life. They left nothing to Jaden except for enough money to send him through college, and willed the remaining money to charity organizations.

Graduating from college with a degree in a computer-related field, he found work at a firm with one of his old friends from highschool. They often had to work together on projects and such, and became close friends - close enough that Jaden revealed some of his ideas to him. The other man remembered something he had heard about a dungeon, and mentioned it to Jaden. Jaden had tried going to a few bondage sessions with professional Dom/mes, but it never seemed to work out, because the Dom/mes just wanted his money.

He decided he would go all out and go to this dungeon that his friend had heard about. He sold all his posessions, and converted the money he had into platinum, which he brought with him.

Ruby
02-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Wow! Nicely done everyone.

I'll be dropping these into the FAQ this weekend. You can post them in this thread, send them to me by PM or e-mail.

Jaden - A great form. Guess I best get my own bio/character profile together. Thanks again for your help on the website.

Jadetiger
02-26-2005, 02:54 PM
General
Name: Jade
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Strengths: Can shape shift into any animal or magical being. She can shield herself using her physic abilities.
Weaknesses: It has only been 3 years since her powers were awakened. She no idea of all her powers or even what they may be.
Collar: Purple - for those of us who look better in purple, but like the meaning of black - anything goes except torture and humiliation. Hard limits – No punching, kicking or cutting unless it is during a fight.

Appearance
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 100
Hair Color: Long light brown. Jade can change her hair color at will.
Eye Color: Green. Jade can change her eye color at will.
Complexion: Fair
Build: Chesty, slender hips
Tattoos/Piercing/Scars/Birthmarks: None yet.

Personality
She is an extremely conflicted woman. She is strong, independent and self-reliant. She is also alone, scared and has a need to be wanted. She has spent her whole life shielding herself and suppressing her physic abilities. She is not a trusting person so she spends a good amount of time alone. She is lonely but would never admit it. She is troubled by the dark fantasies that run through her mind so she suppresses those desires. She is unaware of the all the other abilities she possesses. She is extremely sexual but rarely has sexual contact. Jade has spent her whole life denying the needs that are always in the back of her mind. It terrifies her and she is more afraid of what resides in her than she is of others. Her only friend is a bi-sexual male named Vic. Jade is neither Sub nor Dom but a little of both. Jade’s social skills are lacking. She has a tendency to be blunt. She finds females extremely sensual but doesn’t really relate that to herself. She finds males powerful and dangerous. Jade will have a problem with anyone who tries to control her mind. That is the one thing that truly belongs to her and she will never submit to it being taken away from her. Her more wicked and naughty tendencies will be developed as her character does.

Goal
Jade came to the dungeon to learn about herself and her needs. She is here to explore her Sub and Dom sides.

History
Jade has suffered child abuse from her adopted father and biological father. Her relationship with her mother is complicated because Jade found out her mother knew of the abuse. Jade’s first marriage ended in divorce. Her husband beat and rapes her during the last 7 months of her pregnancy; during this time she would submit and leave her body while he hurt her. Once her daughter was born she took a stand and decided she would rather die than let him hurt her again. After their conflict was complete he never laid a hand on her in violence again. There divorce occurs when he runs off with her daughter for 3 months. Jade locates her daughter, legally claims custody of her and gets rid of the asshole at the ripe old age of 21. She endures further torment when she finds out her ex-husbands brother has been raping her daughter. She has him arrested and he is sent to jail. Jade and her daughter worked through their abuse in counseling. Jade remarries at the age of 23. Her new husband is kind and sweet. He is a gentle giant standing at 6’4 245 pounds. Jade’s family is content and happy for a couple of years then her husband and daughter die in a car accident. She has been wandering for 3 years trying to figured out what was happening to her. She has now mastered control over the powers she knows she has. Her only friend is a bi-sexual male named Vic.

Legend
”What is a Changeling?”, Jade asked again.

”The legends of my people say that the first Changeling was born from a god and a spiritual priestess of an ancient and dead race. The race could take the form of any living thing. They could be the birds in the sky or the beasts of the land, even those animal of the sea or even magical beings. It is said that the priestess had 5 children by the god and hid them all from race. She feared her people would try to destroy her children and she was right. When they found out. Their wizards created creatures call seekers to hunt down and capture her children. They made her watch as they tortured and killed her fours sons, but her sons would not tell them where their sister was hidden. The legend says the woman sent her spirit into the heavens demanding revenge for her children. When her lover spirit arrived the god was so angry he destroyed her whole race including her body, which she had left behind. It is said that the spirit blessed her child with the ability to live many lives before her spirit vanished. It is also said that some of the seekers survived and still look for the girl child. The rest of the legend has been lost over the centuries. But we do know that Apollo gave the barren queen of the Amazons a sleeping girl child which legends say had been asleep of hundreds of years”, concluded the priestess.

”I don’t understand. Are you saying I am a descendant of a god and a priestess or are you saying I am a descendant of the Amazons. This doesn’t make any sense”, Jade grumbled as her rubbed her throbbing temples.

”I am saying you are all three baby girl and that you have lived many lives before”, said the priestess.

”That can’t be. I won’t believe it”, screamed Jade.

Microwave0ven
02-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Jaden - A great form. Guess I best get my own bio/character profile together. Thanks again for your help on the website.

No problem, :D If you ever need help with some of the html stuff, I've got some spare time, and could help out with some of that...

Ruby
02-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Jaden/MO - A volunteer - yippee!

Actually putting it in is very easy, I need help with the planning.

Should I put everyone's bio on one long page - or given them each their own?

Suggestions?

Microwave0ven
02-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Each their own would be most organized, with links to each person's page from the main page. I can get some graphics work done to make buttons for each person in the color of their collar, if they'd like...

example of my graphics and html work can be found here [best viewed in IE]:
http://momentai.freefronthost.com

Only things working in gallery is the photoshop stuff, and also, yes, i know there are a lot of broken links around. If you encounter a broken link, just hit the back button and try a different link!

BabySub
02-26-2005, 03:32 PM
I agree with MO. ::grins cheekily:: I had a longer post written, but he's covered it before I could post. lmao.

Microwave0ven
02-26-2005, 07:17 PM
haha, I love the way Lord Mobius keeps twinkies in his pocket... :p the way I usually keep granola bars in my jacket pocket :D

Microwave0ven
02-28-2005, 09:23 PM
I was bored, so i made some collars, if people like 'em or want to use 'em, go ahead. I just took a picture and did some modifying to it.

Microwave0ven
02-28-2005, 09:24 PM
and the rest of them are here.

I didn't do the polka-dotted one because I don't know what colors you want to polka-dot with

Ruby
03-01-2005, 04:14 PM
MO,

Very nice collars. The purple one is purrrfect for me.
It just needs a few stars. :-)

Ruby

BabySub
03-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Damn Ruby, you're gonna kill my vibe!!!! :p

Wow. I posted quite a bit tonight as I felt I had to respond to every single thing in there... and I am so damn hot!!!!

You are amazing Ruby... totally amazing. ;) Thank you for making a deep desire come true.

Jadetiger
03-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Damn Ruby, you're gonna kill my vibe!!!! :p

Wow. I posted quite a bit tonight as I felt I had to respond to every single thing in there... and I am so damn hot!!!!

You are amazing Ruby... totally amazing. ;) Thank you for making a deep desire come true.

You are sizzling yourself. I can't wait, between Ruby and you I am starting to melt. Of course in the right place. ;)

Myya
03-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Wow!! One heck of a story going on there, been having a bunch of computer problems (( I hate technology sometimes.)) So don't wait up for me :)

Wish I could thank Yuri properly though ;) oooo, I need to get this fixed asap!

Ruby
03-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks BabySub, Jade and Myya for the compliments.

Myya, I'm sure you'll find a way to thank him properly when you get your computer troubles behind you. I, for one, can't wait to read about it.

Thanks to everyone who's had the time to jump in and help out this little bit of story line. I get exciting reading your character's reactions. So perhaps later tonight, after I've done some more work, we'll find out what happens next.

Much later....

Microwave0ven
03-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Very nice collars. The purple one is purrrfect for me.
It just needs a few stars. :-)
I'll find a way to put stars on these things..eventually.. no time to spare for now

awww, much later.. :rolleyes: Anyway, when i think of roleplay, one of the words that always comes to mind is FUN!!! I'm really enjoying this storyline so far!

Ruby
03-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Thank you, Sir Chuck!

This little sub is all heated up and ready to read some more.
You are soooo good at what you do!

Happy to be at your service and mutual pleasure,

Ruby

Chuckdom19
03-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Thank you, Sir Chuck!

This little sub is all heated up and ready to read some more.
You are soooo good at what you do!

Happy to be at your service and mutual pleasure,

Ruby

Then I guess I'd better finish it, eh?

Chuckdom19
03-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Jade, BabySub, Ruby, your writing is just blowing me away. It is sensuous, hot, and in some places near poetry. You can't find writing this well done in many places.

My spirit is moved with your creations and your mind-pictures. I thank you for finding the time to share your talent with all of us.

Lord Sir Chksng19 (since there's another 'chuck' now)

littleslut
03-03-2005, 08:11 AM
Well I got another idea for a plot twist littleslut becomes pregnant (Shock horror!!). Well at the moment it’s only an idea so I would like all you wonderful peoples comments about this. How practical do you think it would be to write in as a plot? Any other suggestions and any offers to be the lucky Daddy!

Thanks in advance for you input

ls
xxx

Mobius
03-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Well I got another idea for a plot twist littleslut becomes pregnant (Shock horror!!). Well at the moment it’s only an idea so I would like all you wonderful peoples comments about this. How practical do you think it would be to write in as a plot? Any other suggestions and any offers to be the lucky Daddy!

Thanks in advance for you input

ls
xxx

While the Idea of a Forced pregancy is hot erotic and kinky. Then we have the problem of what to do with the resulting baby/child. While I am not above fantasicing about a little incest. I am not real comfortible with children in erotic situations. Perhaps we send the fetus to a swiss boarding school and she (of course it is a she) comes back when she is 17 and very nobile.
Beware the alian he has designs on inter species mating. (no I am not going to write that)

littleslut
03-03-2005, 08:39 AM
The one way around that that I can see is for me to leave the dungeon only to come back for visits and maybe a bit of free babysitting :p . In essence gaining trustee status after the birth.

That objection aside, are there any other points that anyone can think of that would prevent me writing this unless of course there is somebody who strongly disagrees with this the I wont carry on.

ls x

Ruby
03-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Hi LittleSlut,

While I prefer to think that we're all on birth control in the dungeon,
if you want to have a baby, I have no objections. Like Mobius, I don't want to see a child in the dungeon. Nobody under 18 should be visiting, let alone living there. Incest is also out for me. My vamps may be connected by blood, but not by birth. :-)

I do suggest that someone volunteer to be the father of your virtual child or that you let a character that's non-real have the honors - like the alien, Dracubus, etc. You can always do the mystical pregnancy, where the baby is born and ages to a full grown adult in less than a year. And as the mother of that character, he/she would be another extension of you, so you would be responsible for the care, feeding and well being of this new person.

Please give everyone a few days to think about and comment on your plot twist before you write it into the storyline. We'll be interest in your ideas as they solidify.

What a delightful soap opera the dungeon has become. I look forward to each new adventure.

Jadetiger
03-03-2005, 10:44 AM
The one way around that that I can see is for me to leave the dungeon only to come back for visits and maybe a bit of free babysitting :p . In essence gaining trustee status after the birth.

That objection aside, are there any other points that anyone can think of that would prevent me writing this unless of course there is somebody who strongly disagrees with this the I wont carry on.

ls x

Littleslut,
I have to be honest. This makes me a little uncomfortable for a lot of different reasons. I am quite aware that this is all fantasy but as long as you keep the fantasy child safe and from harm my reason don't really matter. This is a place for fantasies and I can deal with it. And I would love to babysit for you.
I must admit this reply has brought me back down to earth. I have to thank you, maybe now I can get some work done.

Hugs and Kisses.
Jade

Mobius
03-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Since every one in the dungeon is vampirehead. Would the child end up like the little vampire that was in interview with a vampire.

Were she is bitten at the young age of 7 and has to stay that way.

Probly not a good Idea. I dont want the dungeon to be a den of pediphiles.
Maybe you go through a prolonged pregnancy and then you give birth. Then you come across the wizard or the alian and zot she is 18 and ready to be inslaved. Of course the mother would be incharge of the daughter and help in her training. (Sorry I like lesbian incest ) Some may not. As long as it is over the age of consent I do not see a problem with it. Not like the daughter is going to get pregged like if it was father daughter.

Lets not get into a discussion on the pros and cons of incest as I would surly lose.

Just remember this is a vertual dungeon. It is not real people.

BabySub
03-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Aaannnd Ruby does it again. LOL. This is costing me a fortune in batteries, never mind finger power! ;)

Jade, I've been meaning to pm you for a while now and tell you how much I'm enjoying your posts. :: wink wink, nudge nudge :: Heh. They're damn awesome, and I can't wait to read them when I see you've posted. Please carry on. (as long as you don't mind me using Yuri now and then, lol)

Sir Chksng, you flatter me. All I'm doing is replying to Ruby's posts, responding to what her amazing mind comes up with. So far. Just gimme a night alone with Yuri, and I'll see what I can dream up. :o I'm loving you and Ruby just now. Can I get my hands on her too..? :: plots ::

Littleslut, I'm not gonna say one way or the other regarding your story idea. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. :dunno: How's that for non-committal? LOL. I wouldn't be overly comfortable with a baby/child in the dungeon, but could be ok with a baby/child growing up quickly thanks to magic or whatever. Not sure.

I've not had much chance or energy to post elsewhere in the board lately, but this has all grabbed me by the pussy and forced me to submit to it.

:: goes to try and bring life to her vibe ::

littleslut
03-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Ok well it seems that the general consensus is against it so ill scrap that idea.

Well thanks to everyone for there input and if I come up with any more ideas then ill make sure to run it before you guys

ls x

Microwave0ven
03-04-2005, 12:36 PM
the last post i wrote (in reply to Jadetiger's post) I just replied to everything that she wrote [which was awesome, by the way].

Sorry, I like to post-write...like reply to anything that people have written involving my character, to add my own thoughts to it and stuff like that :rolleyes:

Jadetiger
03-04-2005, 12:47 PM
the last post i wrote (in reply to Jadetiger's post) I just replied to everything that she wrote [which was awesome, by the way].

Sorry, I like to post-write...like reply to anything that people have written involving my character, to add my own thoughts to it and stuff like that :rolleyes:

That's exactly what we like MO. It is how we get to know your character better.
Like virtual Jade could know Jaden any better. ;) Oh, I just thought of some new stuff. :D Jade runs off to read what Jaden was thinking.

Edit: Jaden was awesome and so are you. :)

Ruby
03-04-2005, 01:19 PM
MO AKA Jaden

The was excellent. What a great way to start the day.

Back posting like BabySub and Jade is a great way to play and as Jade pointed out, let's us know more about you and where to take your character.

SexSlave and some of the others have been great about this and are able to re-write the past or modify things they don't like.

AND thanks for keeping up with the warnings for our boy-boy time.

--- All ---

Does anyone want "warnings" or alerts to impending girl-girl moments?

BabySub
03-04-2005, 01:27 PM
--- All ---

Does anyone want "warnings" or alerts to impending girl-girl moments?
Nah. I'm not even bothered about the boy-boy moments. Those are personally not my thing, but the way you do them Ruby, makes them compelling reading.

Jaden/MO, you write wonderfully. I adore the way you react to things, and would love to have a scene with you myself some day. ;)

On the back posting issue, for me it's a way to express how I feel when I read posts, let alone what my online 'character' is feeling. It's just something I have to do, and always have done in any rp I've been in. Although at the end I usually take it a little further, to move the story on a little. I've not done that here, as I don't feel I know Yuri, Ruby et al well enough to play for them.

Yet. :p

Ruby
03-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Besides boy-boy are they any other warnings or story codes - like those used in the library that y'all think we should be using?

-----
Note: Current dungeon FAQ is at
www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD.html

The old URL - http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD
does not format correctly.

Jadetiger
03-06-2005, 12:56 PM
BabySub,
I don't if I should thank you or not for your posts. You guys are going to have me begging and pleading my master to use my toys. Bad girl and I mean that in a very good way. ;)

Edit
I meant his toys. :o

Ruby
03-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Today's Posts - so far...

Sir Chuck - a cruise. That sounds like fun. Your last one was a hoot. I hope you get a good number of volunteers. I'd give it a few days considering the delay time for so many to log in. Then there's the BabySub frying our brains and making us forget things... Perhaps you should re-post your cruise call in this thread.

Jaden, Myya, Sari - want to get out of the dungeon and cruise for a bit with me?

New volunteers? Old crew members wanting to come along? You can read up on the last adventures here - Captain Chuck's Bondage Cruise: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2625

BabySub, that was so incredibly distracting in the best of all possible ways! Thanks for letting my virtual self play...although I would have liked to do a lot more than that to/with you. :-) You are such a treat.

Mary - who grinned, yawning sleepily as she rolled over, pillowing her head against the wizard's shoulder as she nodded off. Her last thoughts were wondering if all wizards used their spells for things like that...... - what a perfect tease you are

Jade - BabySub should have a warning label. ‘Warning if heated by hand this sweet little bitch will give you the best mind fuck ever'. - now that was priceless. You need your own warning label!

*** Oh, I'm so not getting any work done right now, can't stop reading, begging for more ***

Jaden - The world is very blurry... he thought vaguely. - writing from experience, boy? That's okay, you don't have to drink and tell.

Wish I had time to play with everyone all day!

_________
www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD.html for FAQ

Character bios coming soon
If you haven't sent yours to me, please do so by e-mail to mistressruby@vampirespet.com, to this thread or by PM.

Microwave0ven
03-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Ruby, a cruise sounds like fun! But dangit, that means another huge thread I have to read through to understand what happened on the last one :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, not writing from experience, actually.. the only thing i've ever tried of alcohol tastes :yuck: so i dunno how some people enjoy the stuff :dunno:

truckinnhorsin
03-07-2005, 07:21 AM
lol i just remembered that this thread exists. OOPS.

hehe and yes.. tease.. not comfy with controlling other people's chars just yet... -shrug- ill get in the swing soon 'nuff. :-D

and MO/jaden ... hrm... it tastes yucky?? you havent tried the right stuff then hun!!! -gets out the glasses and bottles and ice cubes and such, starts mixing while she sings off key-

teni

BabySub
03-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Jade!

Oh dear sweet lord Jade, your recent post was outstanding!!!!! I almost came on the spot! LOL.

:: bows to the sensual goddess that is Jade ::

And Ruby... you can bet that sweet little ass of yours you'll get more next time. Heh. Oh yeah. Much more. If you want it that is. ;)

And to everyone else... get posting, I want to read myself into a frenzy when I get online again tomorrow. LOL. Damn awesome stuff guys. I am SO impressed with everyone in there. :cool:

Jadetiger
03-09-2005, 04:16 PM
BabySub,
I want you to know because of you I have the read the Mobius's Dungeon thread last. Girl you are causing me to have a mental meltdown among other part that is melting. ;)
When I can think straight I will try to reply or either play with my vibe. :o

We need to cum soon or virtual Jade and the real Jade are going to blow a gasket. Sounds like she may need to a little crusie with Sir Chuck to get some rest. LOL

Microwave0ven
03-10-2005, 07:03 PM
heh, sorry guys, haven't' been posting lately cuz i've had a massive programming project due.. more coming on the weekend, when i'm not studying ;) I've discovered the need for better marks at school recently...

Chuckdom19
03-10-2005, 11:37 PM
BabySub,
I want you to know because of you I have the read the Mobius's Dungeon thread last. Girl you are causing me to have a mental meltdown among other part that is melting. ;)
When I can think straight I will try to reply or either play with my vibe. :o

We need to cum soon or virtual Jade and the real Jade are going to blow a gasket. Sounds like she may need to a little crusie with Sir Chuck to get some rest. LOL

The lady must be joking about getting rest on my cruise.
Go back and read the cruise stories, Jade. See if you might need a break from the cruise when you get back!
Sir Chuck

Jadetiger
03-11-2005, 03:21 AM
The lady must be joking about getting rest on my cruise.
Go back and read the cruise stories, Jade. See if you might need a break from the cruise when you get back!
Sir Chuck

I did read it Sir; I meant a rest from being domme. LOL My arm still hurts from swinging the whip. ;) Virtual Jade is still trying to decide. She sunburns easily.
:D

She also a chicken. :p

Chuckdom19
03-11-2005, 12:11 PM
I did read it Sir; I meant a rest from being domme. LOL My arm still hurts from swinging the whip. ;) Virtual Jade is still trying to decide. She sunburns easily.
:D

Virtual sunlight doesn't cause sunburn at all, as virtual slaves slather themselves with SPF 60 lotion before going abovedecks.

Or, it could be an interesting punishment... maybe just leaving specific parts UNprotected. Hmm, I'll have to remember that for the voyage. Maybe leaving just the breasts unprotected, then wearing a punishment bra afterwards....

Thanks for the idea!

Sir Chuck

Jadetiger
03-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Virtual sunlight doesn't cause sunburn at all, as virtual slaves slather themselves with SPF 60 lotion before going abovedecks.

Or, it could be an interesting punishment... maybe just leaving specific parts UNprotected. Hmm, I'll have to remember that for the voyage. Maybe leaving just the breasts unprotected, then wearing a punishment bra afterwards....

Thanks for the idea!

Sir Chuck

:eek:
Ladies I am terribly sorry. It is bad enough Doms giving Doms ideas without a sub doing it, but the Domme in me does see the potential. :p

Sign me up Sir Chuck, but remember I am a newbie sub with not much training in submissiveness. :o

Needs to learn how to keep her big mouth shut. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I did that. I am scared shitless. No guts or glory. Takes a deep cleansing breath. Trust, trust and more trust. See Jade it only hurt a little bit. ;)

Chuckdom19
03-11-2005, 01:24 PM
:eek:

Sign me up Sir Chuck, but remember I am a newbie sub with not much training in submissiveness. :o

Needs to learn how to keep her big mouth shut. :rolleyes:

Jade, dear, I don't think you've met my officers yet? Captain Queeg, Captain Bligh, Mr. Christian, and of course the Mad Monk from Russia?

Just kidding, dear. Got your attention though, eh?

I will be looking forward to you being aboard. We can use a new sub. (evil laugh). Especially one with a big mouth (thinking nasty thoughts). And by the time we return, you'll have had plenty of training in submissiveness. 'Trainee, meet the teakwood deck, scrubbrush and bucket. Deck, meet your new cleaner.

Let's see; paint the boat, grease the mast poles, sew the holes in the canvas, cook, bail out the scuttlebutts, clean off the barnacles......
You should have PLENTY to keep you busy!

Mwa-ha-ha-ha
Captain Sir Chuck

Chuck

Jadetiger
03-11-2005, 02:01 PM
ROFL My parents had a sail boat. I know the drill. Nothing like cheap labor. Now Sir I am a little worried about the barnacles part. Our boat was always dry dock when we did it or we use scuba gear. I am not that familar with prirate jargen but keel hauled comes to mind. :eek:

Edit.
P.S. Thank you for the training in advance. I really need it. :o

sarijak02
03-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Sir Chuck,

Is there room for one more slave girl on Your cruise? i must confess i know very little about boats or sailing but... *bites lip, looks downwards* i'm sure i can be of some use on Your journey...

And if i'm not, then you'll just have to tie me to the mast and have me flogged? Or maybe tied to the figurehead? Or maybe...?

Umm... getting distracted.

Anyway, i hope to be of some service to You and Your crew aboard.

Sari

littleslut
03-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Well I'm going to be offline for 2 weeks so if any one wants to use my character feel free and I look forwards to reading the results when I get back. Keep up the good work all of you!

ls x

Mr. Veide
03-11-2005, 08:04 PM
What kind of equipment will be provided on this cruise? Hopefully plenty of toys to inflict on the slavesluts.

The masts would be excellent for whipping and spanking disobedient pets.

The sluts could also be lined up in pairs, bound in 69 positions and made to suck each other's pussies.

And one lucky girl gets to be fucked by every male on the ship in public. :cool:

Chuckdom19
03-11-2005, 09:02 PM
What kind of equipment will be provided on this cruise? Hopefully plenty of toys to inflict on the slavesluts.

The masts would be excellent for whipping and spanking disobedient pets.

The sluts could also be lined up in pairs, bound in 69 positions and made to suck each other's pussies.

And one lucky girl gets to be fucked by every male on the ship in public. :cool:

You'll have to read the log of my first trip, in "Sexual Fantasy". We had lots more fun than that!"

Chuck

Little_Slut_4_Play
03-12-2005, 07:04 AM
Sir chksng19;
You have locked me into Your back room Sir. i would like to come out and become a part of everyone else Sir. Permission to be released to become like everyone else Sir?

Jadetiger
03-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Sir chksng19;
You have locked me into Your back room Sir. i would like to come out and become a part of everyone else Sir. Permission to be released to become like everyone else Sir?

Little_Slut_4_Play,
Nice to meet you and I am glad to have another person to play with in the dungeon. You can write your own release and if you want I can show you around. If you leave yourself wandering the corridors I can find you when I finish my scene with Yuri and BabySub. PM me if you want me to pick up after your free. You can write 'To be continued by ' at the end of post.

Jade

Little_Slut_4_Play
03-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Little_Slut_4_Play,
Nice to meet you and I am glad to have another person to play with in the dungeon. You can write your own release and if you want I can show you around. If you leave yourself wandering the corridors I can find you when I finish my scene with Yuri and BabySub. PM me if you want me to pick up after your free. You can write 'To be continued by ' at the end of post.

Jade

Thank you Jade for welcoming me. So I can basically release myself? Interesting...

Jadetiger
03-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Thank you Jade for welcoming me. So I can basically release myself? Interesting...

With Sir Chuck or Lord Mobius's help of course. LOL You can have Sir Chuck send someone to release you or you can write him doing it. Of course you can try and release yourself if you want to be punished some more. ;)

truckinnhorsin
03-12-2005, 01:06 PM
oops! i should've read this b4 i posted... hrm.. .well.. jade if you want her... Mary really doesnt feel like the possible trouble of leading her around... so feel free to take charge. I'm sorry about that.. it said "anyone" and mary hasnt interacted in a while so i thought id jump in . -begs forgiveness-

Teni

Ruby
03-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Welcome Little_Slut_4_Play,

From your last post, it seems you are looking for a punishment.
Naughty girl!

* winks and gives you a big welcome hug and squeeze *

As you might have noticed, the frequency of my dungeon posts is slowing down. I'm in the busy time of the year for my business from now till the end of April. Jade and Master Chuck can help guide you through your new adventures.

You haven't been properly welcomed to the dungeon and given the full training program, but I'm sure Master Chuck of many titles has something on his devious mind. I'm updating the character bios for the dungeon and would be happy to include yours. You can send it to me by PM or e-mail.

At the very least we need a bit of background and a collar color preference.

The latest dungeon FAQ is available at:
www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD.html

Big hugs and squeezes,

Ruby
Who wants to call you 4-Play
Cause we already have a little slut in the dungeon and the nickname
is cool. I love double entrendres.

---

Mary - thanks for stepping up to the plate!

Jadetiger
03-12-2005, 01:41 PM
oops! i should've read this b4 i posted... hrm.. .well.. jade if you want her... Mary really doesnt feel like the possible trouble of leading her around... so feel free to take charge. I'm sorry about that.. it said "anyone" and mary hasnt interacted in a while so i thought id jump in . -begs forgiveness-

Teni

Don't worry it looks like Little_Slut_4_Play wants a little punishment. So I will leave her to the the Sirs and Masters. We can play with her when she is through. ;) I have been meaning to come see you in your stall but will be going on Sir Chuck's crusie soon. Hope to play when I get back. :D

BabySub
03-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Jade, your posts are stunning! I wanted to reply to the last one, but didn't have the energy until tonight, so I guess I'll have to use all that energy now in something else, seeing as you're not there anymore. Oh, wait.... Yuri still is, isn't he?

"Oh, Yuri..?"

Heh. I'll hopefully post tomorrow.

Jadetiger
03-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Jade, your posts are stunning! I wanted to reply to the last one, but didn't have the energy until tonight, so I guess I'll have to use all that energy now in something else, seeing as you're not there anymore. Oh, wait.... Yuri still is, isn't he?

"Oh, Yuri..?"

Heh. I'll hopefully post tomorrow.

Virtual Jade is still whimpering at the fact she walked out of the room leaving you two scrumptious morsels in the bed. :( It is taking everything I have to keep her from running back and pouncing you guys. :o I am so weak. ;)

Chuckdom19
03-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Sir Chuck requires some surcease today, as the flu overcomes his body. I hope to be back with full vigor Sunday, but if someone could handle the new kid, I'd appreciate it.

Uuuuuurrrrrggghh.
chuck

Darkgirl
03-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Just to say sorry for not carrying on my character - been too many people around an only been able to get on here every now and then.
Anyway, I've only wrote a few lines as my character needs to build up to the initiation of being made a true sub then taught how to be a vampire dom.
If that is ok???!! Any questions please ask.
Thanks!!!!! :-[ :D

BabySub
03-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Virtual Jade is still whimpering at the fact she walked out of the room leaving you two scrumptious morsels in the bed. :( It is taking everything I have to keep her from running back and pouncing you guys. :o I am so weak. ;)
Don't be weak. You'll be back, and you know you'll get a welcome from those two when you do... how it goes, has still to be decided.

:: insert evil laugh here ::

Poor Sir Chuck... hope you get better soon.

:: sends hot chicken soup and hugs ::

Ruby
03-14-2005, 03:41 AM
Hi Everyone

Here is the link for the dungeon bio page
http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQMDCB.html

If you sent me a bio and it isn't on the page, please PM me and let me know.

If I've changed some vital bit of info, misspelled a word or two, just tell me and I'll do my best to correct it ASAP.

A few of you suggested we have a page for each character, but an alternative might be to have a list at the top of the page and links within the page for fast access.

At this stage of the game, I'm coded out. So if someone wants to step up to the plate and pretty this page, please copy the source and go for it.

Posting the pages is easy for me...coding them is not.

I'll be cruising with Captain Chuck soon on another fantasy voyage. I missed the first one but am looking forward to this trip. Jade, Jaden, Sari and I are signed up. Who else is coming?

Perhaps a lurker who's always wanted to play with us...

Darkgirl
03-14-2005, 12:04 PM
Hi Everyone

Here is the link for the dungeon bio page

If you sent me a bio and it isn't on the page, please PM me and let me know.

If I've changed some vital bit of info, misspelled a word or two, just tell me and I'll do my best to correct it ASAP.

A few of you suggested we have a page for each character, but an alternative might be to have a list at the top of the page and links within the page for fast access.

At this stage of the game, I'm coded out. So if someone wants to step up to the plate and pretty this page, please copy the source and go for it.

Posting the pages is easy for me...coding them is not.

I'll be cruising with Captain Chuck soon on another fantasy voyage. I missed the first one but am looking forward to this trip. Jade, Jaden, Sari and I are signed up. Who else is coming?

Just read the dungeon bio page. My character is perfect. Just like to say thanks very much. Wil I be able to add more to as the character grows?
:woman:

Ruby
03-14-2005, 02:16 PM
Just read the dungeon bio page. My character is perfect. Just like to say thanks very much. Wil I be able to add more to as the character grows?

Thanks. Yes, you may add more at any time. Bios and updates can be sent to me my e-mail, PM or posted in this thread.

There may be a delay depending on whether or not I have access to a computer. I'll be doing lots of travel in April, but normally, I can have the new stuff up within a week.

Mobius
03-14-2005, 04:44 PM
outstanding Rube's, Very well done

It would be nice if Jinn could set that up as a link but alas nothing has been done.

Perhaps I will just put it down as a link on the bottom of my information
Good job Ruby

chromedome11
03-14-2005, 08:45 PM

Great job Ruby. I know it's impossible to edit something you've read several times. Here's the advantage of fresh eyes:

Lord Sir Chuck, last paragraph: "mental powers from a sharing more than a kiss". First "a" should be deleted.

Darkgirl, last paragraph: "tame her is to brake her". Should be "break".

Jade, history: "Her husband beat and rapes". Should be "raped".
Jade, history: "There divorce occurs when he runs". Should be "Their divorce occurs after..."
Jade, history: "wandering for 3 years trying to figured out". Should be "figure out".
Jade, legend: "they tortured and killed her fours sons". Should be "four".

Jaden, history: The last paragraph is a repeat and can be deleted.

"Mary (Teni aka truckinnhors)" should be "truckinnhorsin"

Myra: "left at the alter". Should be "altar".
Myra: "Mildar has dealt with her one more". Should be "on".

Your invitation is very tempting. Maybe next time when I have more time available.

Microwave0ven
03-14-2005, 11:52 PM
curious about this:

Dracubius - "Evil, Sadistic, Julius, frankly mean..." what's "julius"? is it supposed to be 'jealous'? Also, the capitalization here could be changed (ie. Sadistic -> sadistic)

---------
Mildar
"Anaged supernatural" should be "An aged supernatural"
"potions some times with" should be "potions sometimes with"
"If you come to his door be prepared to answer 3 questions." insert comma after "door"
"If you get them right he will reward you. If you get them wrong he will punish you." insert comma after "right" and "wrong"

Ruby
03-15-2005, 01:20 AM
Thanks everyone for the great comments and corrections.

Warning - I've also heard that there are some funky characters showing depending on the browser you are using.

This is a cry for help to Super MO/Jaden - If you have time, may you please copy the source code and make these corrections. If you don't have the time, just let me know and I'll put it back on my to do list.

Everyone else - keep those edits and suggestions coming. I won't be able to get to them for a few days and a more eyeballs won't hurt. ;)

Ruby
03-15-2005, 01:28 AM
Pretty Golden Slave Sari - great posts today - it's nice to have you back.

Jade - I just love how you keep these stories going.

Jaden - Cool dream - so real. A sweet interlude and reality check to the workings of the mind after a harsh session with two mistresses and a master. Poor baby thought you were going to get a nice fun spanking instead of a hard lesson. Behave yourself and I'll be happy to give you a fun spanking on our cruise.

Lord Mobius - I'll be missing you as I sail off with Captain Chuck. Thanks for the kind words on the bio FAQ.

BabySub - Have fun with Yuri. I'd say don't do anything I wouldn't do, but we both know virtual Ruby is a slut and there's not much she wouldn't do with the big guy. :D

Mobius
03-15-2005, 09:39 AM
curious about this:

Dracubius - "Evil, Sadistic, Julius, frankly mean..." what's "julius"? is it supposed to be 'jealous'? Also, the capitalization here could be changed (ie. Sadistic -> sadistic)

---------
Mildar
"Anaged supernatural" should be "An aged supernatural"
"potions some times with" should be "potions sometimes with"
"If you come to his door be prepared to answer 3 questions." insert comma after "door"
"If you get them right he will reward you. If you get them wrong he will punish you." insert comma after "right" and "wrong"

Do we really need a Spell Nazi in the dungeon.

This is suppose to be a free and easy writing exorcise. It is suppose to be fun.
enough of the critiques K

BabySub
03-15-2005, 02:56 PM
BabySub - Have fun with Yuri. I'd say don't do anything I wouldn't do, but we both know virtual Ruby is a slut and there's not much she wouldn't do with the big guy. :D
LMFAO! Very true. I do intend to have fun. Lots of it. I've posted the beginning, but don't have time or the strength to do anything more with it tonight. I'll certainly have some sweet dreams though. ;)

The bios page is looking awesome btw, and I will, at some time this year, get a bio done for BabySub. Maybe. lol.

Ruby
03-15-2005, 03:15 PM
B - another amazing journey into your fantasies. Excellent story posts today, without giving away the plot - let's just way I'd be happy to have Yuri take me where he's going to take you, anytime. :-)

Microwave0ven
03-15-2005, 03:46 PM
Warning - I've also heard that there are some funky characters showing depending on the browser you are using.

This is a cry for help to Super MO/Jaden - If you have time, may you please copy the source code and make these corrections. If you don't have the time, just let me know and I'll put it back on my to do list.

Yep, with Mozilla Firefox i get some odd characters..and yep, i can fix the page for you

edit: fixed and emailed off to you, will update further fixes as they get discovered and "reported"

Do we really need a Spell Nazi in the dungeon.

This is suppose to be a free and easy writing exorcise. It is suppose to be fun. enough of the critiques K

yessir, not tryin to criticize you in particular, just correcting what chromedome11 missed and also, when i think "julius" i think of that Orange Julius food chain..

Ruby
03-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Thanks Jaden for taking the time to fix! Big hugs and extra kisses and cuddles when you wake from your virtual dream.

Everyone - the new page is up:

Myya
03-16-2005, 05:50 AM
Hey, just checking in real fast. love what's happening in the dungeon :). not much time to really sit down and write lately though.

If my mistress deems me worthy enough please feel free to take me along with you on the cruise :p I'll try to make some time to stop by and write a bit.

*waves as she runs off*

Ruby
03-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey, just checking in real fast. love what's happening in the dungeon :). not much time to really sit down and write lately though.

If my mistress deems me worthy enough please feel free to take me along with you on the cruise :p I'll try to make some time to stop by and write a bit.

*waves as she runs off*

Oh, yes, pretty pet, you are now coming and will be. He He....:-)

--- FYI ---

My hubby, Master T, granted me permission to put up one of my GLAM photos as my avatar. Unlike Dorian Grey, I have aged a bit since this was taken. But in the dungeon, I'm forever 29 and holding. LOL

Darkgirl, Jade and Kat - thanks for inspiring me to be brave enough to use the new avatar.

BabySub
03-16-2005, 03:33 PM
--- FYI ---

My hubby, Master T, granted me permission to put up one of my GLAM photos as my avatar. Unlike Dorian Grey, I have aged a bit since this was taken. But in the dungeon, I'm forever 29 and holding. LOL

Darkgirl, Jade and Kat - thanks for inspiring me to be brave enough to use the new avatar.
HOT DAMN RUBY!!!!!!!

:: screams ::

"Take me, I'm yours!!"

Wow.. you are such a gorgeous woman! Damn, I gotta get more of you in the dungeon. How long is this cruise exactly..?

Jadetiger
03-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Oh, yes, pretty pet, you are now coming and will be. He He....:-)

--- FYI ---

Ruby,
Eveything BabySub said and more. You are beautiful and I already knew that but the picture shows that you are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. Poor Yuri may be spending some nights all alone. :p
Trapped on a boat with Ruby. Yay

Microwave0ven
03-16-2005, 06:38 PM
yay! Congrats to those brave enough to share pics (of which, I am not one :p) You're all very beautiful people! :D :cool:

Darkgirl
03-17-2005, 12:40 AM
...Darkgirl, Jade and Kat - thanks for inspiring me to be brave enough to use the new avatar.

Thanks RUBY!! I too am totally amazed by your beauty.

I for one feel safe enough on this site to be able to 'take' my orders from SIR to show pictures of our adventures and that would not be possible without you and everyone else here. We really are one BIG family!!!
Thanks to everyone!!
:hail:

Ruby
03-17-2005, 01:18 AM
You guys are too kind. Thanks. :o

If you ever want to feel better about yourself, go get one of those glam photos taken at the mall. Loads of make up and they treat you like a queen. Works for me. ;)

sarijak02
03-17-2005, 11:39 AM

If you ever want to feel better about yourself, go get one of those glam photos taken at the mall. Loads of make up and they treat you like a queen. Works for me. ;)

Mmm... trapped on a boat with gorgeous Mistress Ruby... *cough* and equally gorgeous everyone else, of course.

A lovely photo, Mistress. :jawdrop:

Sari

alura
03-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Darlin, I had no idea that you were so PRETTY! Wow.

Based on the number of views and fun we're all having with the new Lord Mobius's Dungeon, let's make this thread a place for people to comment and join in.

Those of you lurking, enjoying, yet still keeping those comments to yourselves, feel free to post here. Anyone wanting to make comments, requests or suggestions, go for it.

To start this off, I'd like to say thanks to the newest slave girls, Myya and sarijak02, and to Lord Mobius's clever handling of their capture / playtime. Talk about taking a few ideas and running with them - whew - your exploits today were hot, hot, hot!

Hope the ladies are enjoying their time with the alien. I am.

And a big thanks to everyone in the dungeon for their hardwork and effort.
Bravo! More! Encore!

BabySub
03-17-2005, 03:29 PM
There's nothing like that in the mall we have where I live. :: sigh :: We're lucky if there's about 10 shops in it. LOL.

Jade.. you have the flu?! Poor honey!!!! I know it sucks... have some virtual hugs and kissies, cyber chicken soup, and MUCH LOVE to help you get better.

I'm in the process of writing for the dungeon thread, but need to sleeeeeeeepppp..... Will try to post tomorrow.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

alura
03-17-2005, 03:41 PM
You know, I've often had this fantasy of my son taking a picture there all gorgeous but naked above the waist holding his little daughter, also naked, against his chest. There have been pics like that, but something tells me that one from there would make it look even more beautiful.

Ruby
03-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Alura - (pcaitlynrose) - looking forward to you posting your bio - miss brave purple collar - here.

Jade - honey, I hope you feel better soon. The flu - yuck!

BabySub, missing your writing, but totally understand. Happy morning to you when you get this and I hope you slept well.

Jaden - sorry to interupt the massage - you can get back to it shortly - or not. He He

Lord Mobius - clever capture of our brave new lady. Well done, sir. Ah, your cleverness is why I joined this dungeon.

Mobius
03-17-2005, 09:46 PM
You know, I've often had this fantasy of my son taking a picture there all gorgeous but naked above the waist holding his little daughter, also naked, against his chest. There have been pics like that, but something tells me that one from there would make it look even more beautiful.

Sadly in the states such inecent pictures offen get the person in truble. Busy body's at the one hour photo shop come across a picture of a naked child will often call the athoritys.

"You got some splaning to do lucy"

Microwave0ven
03-17-2005, 09:52 PM
Jaden - sorry to interupt the massage - you can get back to it shortly - or not. He He

ah well, plenty of time on the cruise to do stuffs.. ;)

and Alura, beautifully crafted bio! :) great writing there, good stuff! :D

alura
03-17-2005, 10:03 PM
I can't wait to get back and see what other atrocities you throw my way. I had more fun finding a way to escape that spaghetti machine that I've had in weeks.

I love getting out of scrapes like that. It is so interesting to figure out the loops and loopholes, as well. And I love humor. Anytime I get a chance to throw that in the mix, whether sex or adventure, it always seems to make it better.

By the way, screw the spelling, dude. And screw anyone who fusses at you for it (myself included, though I've already apologized and been raped by a large, slimy, hypodermic needle) You're a great writer. I laugh everytime I read one of your posts. You've got a great witt. And hilarious pics as well.

Sadly in the states such inecent pictures offen get the person in truble. Busy body's at the one hour photo shop come across a picture of a naked child will often call the athoritys.

"You got some splaning to do lucy"

Jadetiger
03-19-2005, 10:48 AM
Lord Mobius - Sir glad to see you being your naughty and dom self in the dungeon again. I miss your posts but not the alien. :p

Darkgirl - Great story. I can't wait to get back from the cruise and play with you. Hopefully I will have learned some new skills to practice on you. :D

Alura - I can see the Sirs, Lords and Masters are all going to have their hands full tending to you. Virtual Jade is going to have to be careful not to fall under that charming voice of yours. Or maybe Alura may need to be careful not to fall under Jade's spell. ;)

BabySub - Oh please hurry with the story. You're killing me and my leather computer chair. It seems to have a permanate water stain. :o

Sari - I love the new plot with the femle alien. I can't wait to see where you will take it.

Ruby, Jaden and Myya - You guys are the greatest. It is so much fun reading your posts.

My flu has decided to travel to my stomach now and is reaking havoc on my guts. I hope to feel better soon and will try to pick back up on my storyline.

P.S. and no I did not use spellcheck. Not enough energy today. :-[

Ruby
03-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Welcome back Lord Mobius - Nice to see you posting again. What you did with Alura - excellent - and I just have to thank you again. With Darkgirl - whew! Go you.

Darkgirl - wonderful stuff - you've totally got the hang of the dungeon. More, please.

BabySub - what can I say, whenever you write about Yuri, I too go into meltdown.

Thanks everyone for being so addicting. :-)

Darkgirl
03-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Thanks RUBY - I do find it hard sometime to express emotion into words but this will be good practice as long as no-one minds my spelling :D :p

BabySub
03-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks for your comments guys, but for now things might have to go on the back burner a little. *sigh* Next week is gonna be really hard for me, getting up so damn early, and with my lack of sleep right now, it doesn't bode well, does it? Hmm. So, if I'm not posting for a while, and neglecting Yuri (and some of you guys reading it), I apologise now, but it's not intentional. LOL.

Sclábhaithe
03-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Definitely praise here for the Dungeon.

I totally love reading everybodys contributions to the story. It's pretty hard to drag myself away at times.

Keep up the great work, all of you. If only I had a smite of the writing talent you people have!*sighs*

S

Ruby
03-21-2005, 08:20 PM
Ladies and Jaden/MO, well done.

I hope your having fun on this cruise, cause I sure am.
Now where is everyone at of 8:30 March 21, 2005.

Ruby and Jaden left Alura, WB and Captain Chuck to find Sari.

WB - I was happy to leave you in that puddle. If you can't find Alura, seek out Jaden and myself. A three way is always fun. :-)

When they found Sari, Myya joined them and they both sought punishment.
Myya wanted to be Sari's pet and Sari would have to learn how to be
a mistress. Ruby is so looking forward to what her ladies come up with as her posts are getting shorter and shorter for a while.

Jaden - let's go for a nice walk on the deck and you can tell me what you've been daydreaming about. Perhaps we'll make some of those fantasies come true. Hmmm?

Jadetiger is standing on the deck, singing with abandon and has been greeted by dolphins.

Lovely descriptions and visuals all. Thanks for keeping our cruise moving right along.

*** Thanks to Jaden / MO for updating the bios. Alura's is now posted ***

Questions about the world of Lord Mobius and it's characters?
Check out: www.vampirespet.com/FAQMD.html

BabySub
03-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Quick apology time. Sorry for not posting in the dungeon thread recently. Having had a headache every day since Sunday isn't fun, and it's still ongoing. I will be back when this passes, but for now.. :dunno:

Jadetiger
03-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Quick apology time. Sorry for not posting in the dungeon thread recently. Having had a headache every day since Sunday isn't fun, and it's still ongoing. I will be back when this passes, but for now.. :dunno:

BabySub,
No need to apologize. I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
Jade