PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Instructors

Venom
01-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Hello,

since I've sought in vain "undercover", I'm now posting here:

Anybody out there who wants to become an instructor at The Writer's Block? Right now there are two promising writers who deserve more attention and variation than what they get from just one instructor for four levels (that's me, by the way). If you have written at least some stories (and taken it seriously!) and know a good deal about style, grammar and literature, send a PM to me.

Venom

Lagomorph
01-18-2012, 03:07 PM
I would love to become an instructor, once you have taught me a little more, sensei. Heh, you're new name is sensei by the way.

Venom
01-19-2012, 01:19 PM
I may take you up on that offer, once you made it to Level 4. But until then, I go check if my katana is still sharp enough for bones.

Lagomorph
01-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Heh, I posted in level 4, but i'm sure that isn't what you meant...

Frances
01-19-2012, 06:40 PM
How do I get into the writing block. I want to learn to write too.

Lagomorph
01-19-2012, 11:19 PM

Send a PM to Torq though I suspect Venom will do it anyway. Looking forward to it Frances.

Venom
01-20-2012, 02:01 PM

If you are serious with it, I will write a PM (I have several points to tell her, so I can send it all in one big envelope).

Frances
01-20-2012, 07:49 PM
If you are serious with it, I will write a PM (I have several points to tell her, so I can send it all in one big envelope).

I am serious, about writing. I am a member of RWA (Romance Writers of America). I have taken several online writing classes on BDSM with Dr. Charley Ferrer. You can see a small sample of trying to write on my blog here in the Library. I have no problem sending a pm asking to be allowed in.

Venom
01-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Then I would ask you to write the PM, for that may be faster and underline the fact that the Writers Block is coming alive again.

Venom
01-27-2012, 09:47 AM
I reckon that Leo9 reads this thread: Look at your Visitor Messages and empty your PM-Box. Level 2 awaits you!