PDA

View Full Version : looking for individuals of both sexes willing to create a real-life galley-slave comm

galleyslave
01-22-2012, 07:00 AM
a 31 y.old BDSMer is looking for individuals of both sexes willing to create a real-life galley-slave community where rowing would not necessarily be carried out while gathered together in a cell (imitating a galley deck, with benches, oars, chains etc.), but may be even supposed via the help of modern communication tools (like Skype). i.e. in an on-line manner, possibly utilizing remotely controlled whips (or just whipping machines working each time some rowers fail to follow the drum's beat) and so on. Each member of such a community would participate in common rowing sessions in the form most appropriate for him/her. The aim of such a project is to seriously (somewhat scientifically) study the physiological processes related to BDSM and find the best BDSM training technique providing fast muscle growing/fighting overweight and, actually, rejuvenation, as well as to optimally reduce any harm to the body that permanent whipping etc. may cause. It somehow might be considered as a new type of BDSM medicine. Open to hear any helpful ideas close to the offered one.

leo9
01-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Showing my age, I immediately recall the '60s fantasy movie "The Magic Christian," in which the eponymous ocean liner was powered by an engine room full of naked chained galley slavegirls, with Raquel Welch as the slave-driver:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1666881536/tt0064622

Obviously, rowing machines such as any catalog shop sells could be the basis for this - I had one as part of my dungeon equipment, I loved driving subs to exhaustion on it. If you wanted to re-create the experience of pulling a galley oar more authentically, it shouldn't be hard to change it to a single lever. The remote control discipline is more of a challenge, and if anyone can think up a simple way to make a whipping machine controlled through an online link, it will be a boon to the whole online BDSM community. I'll give it some serious thought.

ksst
01-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Raquel Welch is so dang sexy.

Ozme52
01-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Showing my age, I immediately recall the '60s fantasy movie "The Magic Christian," in which the eponymous ocean liner was powered by an engine room full of naked chained galley slavegirls, with Raquel Welch as the slave-driver:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1666881536/tt0064622Man!! Thanx for the memory. Now I have to find it and relive that magic moment. :D

Obviously, rowing machines such as any catalog shop sells could be the basis for this - I had one as part of my dungeon equipment, I loved driving subs to exhaustion on it. Slick idea!!

galleyslave
01-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Leo9: Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, i do think of such a system where various kinds of whipping machines and remotely controlled whips would be able to help creating an on-line community for imitating a galley-slave life as authentically as possible. The simplest way to construct a whipping machine or/and remotely controlled whip for a galley slave is just to tightly chain the slave's wrists to the oar, ankles to the parapet, and belly to the bench so that he/she would be given the smallest degree of freedom in his/her movements just allowing to row -- and hence we can easily create either an on-line option for the on-line overseer to switch on the whipping machine for punishing the rower (to make it easier, the overseer can also have an on-line option to fix the oar's position) or just a special program for the whipping machine receiving "data" on the oar's movement with a number of parameters like the number of the slave's failures to follow the rowing rhythm or the strength and number of strokes etc. -- the parameters' values might be entered/changed by the overseer or the slave, depending on their agreement.