PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from East Indian Dom

masterBp
01-22-2012, 08:57 AM
I am a 37 year old east Indian dom living in India. I am not too much into pain but I love to see a woman submit to me showering all her love and devotion. I wish to be treated like a king and in return I would take good care of my sub. I am dominant but not abusive, I am just naturally inclined to rule and that to with love and fairness.

i have a great sense of humor and I enjoy making people laugh, one of my hobbies is to make funny videos and post them on youtube. I love to watch sports and enjoy to party occasionally. I am very family oriented and love having many friend not matter what race or sex they belong to.

I have lived in the US which was a learning curve for me. Love that country because its a land of opportunity and freedom. I have two business degrees, one from India and one from the US.

I might be a dom but still the kid inside me is alive, I enjoy playing video games, watching animation movies and playing with kids. I am against child abuse of any form so f you are into that please don't bother to contact me.

BDSM wise I love to see a woman at my feet or even on my lap. I enjoy the mental game of making a woman submit to me. I am not into hardcore stuff.

Lot of people here told me not to be to worried about being in a wheel chair but I would like to be honest and tell everyone I am in a wheelchair because of of a spinal cord injury. I am still the same man and please a woman the way I used to just can't perform all the positions like b4.

I am what I am and I a looking for friends or serious relationship in real. I dont like the online play, so if you feel you can handle me and be with me do write to me

denuseri
01-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Marhaba and namaste! Welcome to our kinky little corner of the internet!

masterBp
01-22-2012, 11:51 PM
namaste to you too, and thx for the warm welcome

ksst
01-23-2012, 08:33 AM
Welcome from me too. Hope you're having fun.

rosebud
01-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
Enjoy!

xx rosie

masterBp
01-23-2012, 10:56 PM
thx a lot sweet ladies, thx for the warm welcome

Dejah Thoris
01-31-2012, 11:41 PM
Welcome masterBP!

chipmunk_
02-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Hello, masterBp.

Welcome to the Library! This is a great site, and i think you'll find there members to be very varied in their tastes and kinks. There are many who aren't into the more hardcore aspects of BDSM. If you read through the forums you might get a sense of that. If you like lightheartedness, and you seem to, you'd also likely enjoy the Fun & Games area of the forum. Enjoy your time here.

masterBp
02-25-2012, 02:36 AM
thx guys, sorry for the late reply was stuck with some issues

Chris the Great
02-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Howdy from Texas

masterBp
02-26-2012, 12:14 AM
howdy cowboy