PDA

View Full Version : Lack of female subs...

geekmaster24
01-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Hello all,

Most of you do not know me, and I apologize for that.

Anyhow I thought I'd bring up a topic that has been bugging me for a couple months. I came out and started seeking online subs in September of 2010, loved it, and never looked back. Since then I've learned a lot and found 3 or 4 good subs and a lot and I mean a lot of one night stands. In the last four months, however, I seemed to notice a decline in the number of female subs. I even seemed to notice a decline in the number of one night stands. Now I know someone is going to say right off the bat that female subs are the most wanted so therefore they seem to be in short supply all the time. I noticed this year that there seemed to be difference in the number from the previous year, or a number of subs looking from the previous year. My question is this then has anyone else noticed this difference, or is this all in my head and I am just being impatient again?

Thanks for any replies,
geekmaster

brwneydgirl
01-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Are you talking online female subs? In short supply? Really? When you say, "one night stand", do you mean ...online? I'm a little confused, I think. I haven't noticed a lack of female subs on this site. Quite the opposite, I'd say.

violett
01-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Many who start out 'online' as it is a safe environment do move to R/L once they find their confidence. I know I did and could never go back to 'online' again.

lucy
01-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Female subs are out of season right now. Wait till spring and there will be plenty of them on all the sites and in every café. For realz!

Ozme52
01-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Hunting Wope Swuts. Eh-eh-eh!!

Seriously geekmaster. If it were always easy everyone would be doing it... and poorly.
Did you get complacent?
Perhaps you aren't trying hard enough and word got out?

And the biggest question/concern of all, what did you do to get 3 or 4 good subs and then lose them?

leo9
01-25-2012, 05:22 AM
And the biggest question/concern of all, what did you do to get 3 or 4 good subs and then lose them?It does sound uncommonly like carelessness.

MitchC
01-25-2012, 06:10 AM
I've been a member of this site for four and a half years, and I can say that there are not a shortage of female subs on this forum. Quite the opposite. I think there are many female subs.

geekmaster, you say in your post that you found 3 or 4 good female subs, and had a lot of one night stands. What exactly is it that you want from the subs you are seeking? Do you want an online relationship? An online relationship leading to real life, or a real life relationship?

I've heard of circumstances where a husband and wife have a third party sub or Dom, either male or female, either online or real life.

I had an online relationship for a while, that I had hoped would go real life, but didnt. The girl was bi sexual, and we had discussed many times about us having a real life female play partner.. both to satisfy her lesbian side, and to give me a play partner to have besides her. A threesome. I think if I had suggested that I wanted three or four subs to rotate, she would have immediately left me.

Finding three or four female subs at once, and rotating them, would seem like a very, very tall order for both you to fulfill, and for the subs to fulfill, and to understand.

If I may.. may I suggest that you first start with an attainable goal.. Try to find.. one sub.. and see how that goes. I have talked to many girls over the years, and I never approach people with the idea of "be my sub" or.. "I want you, and two or three other subs". I try to get to know them as people first. This approach seems to work at least sometimes, because.. I have developed many friendships online, with people who I have gotten to know, and value as people, instead of trying to approach wanting these people as multiple subs. Even with my past online relationship: We had talked once, and then reconnected, and she was helpful to me at a difficult time in my life. Yes, we had our cybersex, and play, but, we were also important to each other as people.

I hope what I'm saying is helpful. I wish you Good Luck in finding the sub you seek. If it were me, I would first concentrate on finding one, building that, and going from there. There are many girls willing to have play partners for the purpose of having a threesome relationship. You might just well find you end up with a loving relationship with someone who is willing to engage in a threesome, and, eventually, two caring subs, with whom a threesome relationship is very loving.

Mitch

geekmaster24
01-25-2012, 08:13 AM
Hmm thanks guys but I really wasnt looking for advice per say... I was just honestly looking to see what everyone thought on the subject... apparently I was wrong...

Ozme52
01-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Okay. I'll answer the specific question.

There's not only not less subs out there, there are more than ever.
It's all in your head.
You're being impatient again.

P.S. Sorry you don't want advice. And your last sentence is nonsensical unless you mean "you were wrong about honestly looking to see what everyone thought on the subject."

himannv
01-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Sounds like you've been fairly successful at finding female subs over time. Have to say, one night stands are not my kind of thing and I hardly have any luck finding anyone from the scene at all. That's quite probably because I don't really put myself out there much and also there are hardly any people from where I'm from who are into this sort of thing anyway. It probably varies from person to person like this.

geekmaster24
01-26-2012, 03:03 PM
geekmaster,

You have been on the site for... 10 days? Come on now. Female subs aren't cattle. They liked to be talked to like human beings. And they also don't just jump at the chance to be with a brand spankin' new Dom to the site. So... give it some time. Meet people in the chat, talk to folks on the boards, read a lot. Grow as a Dom. Everyone can always learn...

But I would say this: 10 days doesn't say much for your patience. And in this lifestyle, you need a lot of patience. So take a chill pill and kick back and when the time is right, you'll find the right person.

Did you even read what I wrote? Because I plainly say I've been doing this for a year and half not just 10 days. Reread what I wrote and then come back... and once again I'm really not looking for advice. I'm looking to see what everyone else thought on the subject.

denuseri
01-26-2012, 03:50 PM
<< thinks if anything there is a lack of actual dominants both online and in real life compared to the submissive population.

brwneydgirl
01-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Amen ^