PDA

View Full Version : Les switch wants online RP

MistressPC
01-26-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm a Les switch who wants to play as a broken Domme that is going to be paid back and paid back hard for all the evil she has done to innocent girls sluts.
No scat kids or animals, otherwise , open to anything.
can email me at subvicky2003@yahoo.com to start.
Time for subs to fight back!!!!!
Make me your painslut or toilet slave or whatever.

subserviant
01-31-2012, 05:30 AM
I sit in an outer room ,the longer I wait the madder I get .I have made an appointment with this Domminatrix on the pretext of needing to be punished .I was accepted of course ,this bitch is only in it for the money ,she dosent give a shit about the needs of the submissives who are making her wealthy .
I can hear the screams of some one and the slash of a whip ,the walls are'nt sound proof at all ,but then maybe thats part of the humiliation that some subs crave.
In my dungeon things are vastly better ,I make sure there is lots of time between clients so no one is compromised by having their secerts discovered ,but this bitch ,MistressPC ,couldnt be bothered.
My poor dumb ,stupid slave girl had found out the hard way .I had refused to inflict the degree of pain that she thought she needed .I had warned her that to be punished to that extent was foolish and I wanted no part of it .It wasnt that I didnt inflict the exteme on willing subs but she was'nt ready for it and so she had come here and found out the hard way .
I had gotten call from a private clinic apparently they where also in it for the money as they wanted to be sure they would be payed .I rushed to the place and assured them the bill would be payed.
Alicia was in a bad way ,beaten ,whipped , burned her nipples and lower lips had been peirced by hot needles ,I was told her anus and vag hed been subjected to extreme torture .I asked who had done this to her but got no answer ,of course not, it was their little cash cow ,how many others had been here .
She had a small embarassed smile when I stood at the bedside ,whispering I guess I should have listened to you ,Im so sorry .
My heart went out to the stupid bitch ,but she was my stupid bitch and I sethed with anger .I demanded to know the name of the slut who had so injured my slave ,she readly gave it to me and now here I sat waiting to exact a horrible revenge .
The door opened ,a man who was in a lot of pain ,one could see by the expression on his face that he was hurting bad, turned his face from me ashamed I suppose, he no doubt being one of the communitys upstanding citizens left in a hurry .
The bitch stood in the same doorway ,motioning me to come in. she had'nt even taken the time to clean up her dungeon ,but maybe that was to part of my punishment,with this slut you couldnt tell.
She smiled a nasty smile ,well ,well if it is'nt Mistress Laura .I now remembered her from a fetish show that had been in town ,where I had purchased some new equipment .she had been in one of the stalls doing the selling .She ran her hands over my breasts and ass .This is going to be fun .
Do you remember a sub ,alicia, ?
Yes I remember her well ,it was only a couple of days ago that she was here and my she loved to be tortured ,the things I did to her ,well anyway,why do you ask .She is my slave you whore and she's in the hospital .
A starled look came over her ,get the fuck out ,now ,she spat .My martiel arts training came into play ,I had her on the floor ,peering into her face ,Your going to pay big time for wht you did to alicia I snarled .

MistressPC
01-31-2012, 05:36 PM
"OMG OMG you're Alicia's friend. Now look bitch I sneered, she begged for all that. Yes I might have gotten a little carried away, but she loved it.
Why do you think she came to me you stupid cow?"
"You wern't helping her explore her inner slut at all. Now get the fuck off me before I call the cops".
This bitch flattened me in the blink of an eye and I couldnt do shit to stop her.All the rest of the staff had left for the weekend and no one would be back 'till monday noon at the soonest. My initial anger now gave way to fear as this crazed ninja whore kept me pinned to the floor.
"Look bitch" I said in the calmest voice I could muster, "what's past is past and I wish Alicia nothing but the best, now get the fuck off me and out of here."
I knew Alicia had been hospitalized and was actually real nervous with this whore on top of me.
If only I could know what was in store,,,,,,,,,,,,.

subserviant
02-01-2012, 05:31 AM
The more the shit poured out of her mouth the more pissed off I got .You fucking low life cunt,I was still astride her ,right in her face ,you fucking two bit dildo selling asshole you fucking near killed alicia and now its your turn .
the fear was now showing as you squirmed and twisted trying dislodge me .
SLAP,the sound echoed through the room as my hand left an imprint on your face.Now you looked really concerned .There was no way in hell you could take me in a fight and I'm guessing the realization was beginning to dawn on you .Go ahead I smirked ,holler for help ,I know were alone and we have 3 days of being together .
I ripped your blouse open,sending the buttons flying .Your eyes oepned wide at the sightof my little flick blade that I always had with me ,it sliced through your bra like a hot knife through shit .
I laughed as you began to thrash .
Oh so you don't like my little blade .
Let me up you fucking whore .It ook all the lpayfullness out of me .I punch you hard in your left tit ,the way I had been taught .Blanching you now began to sob at the pain ,jsut to keep you honest I hit your other tit ,then to add to the lesson I was teaching you I take both your nipples and twist as hard as I can .
The screams are delightful ,the blubbering ,snot coming out of your nose it was lovely ,my most basic urges thatg surfased at time where now in high gear .I was going to hurt this slimball cunt and I was going to hurt her bad .
I rose a little ,flipped her over ,took to plasic restraints out of my pocket and fastened her wrists together .The blade came out again ,it sliced through her belt and jeans ,it was so simple ,down both legs ans walla she was in panties .
I wanted to see if this turned her on at all .I stripped her underwear off .I admired her ass ,stroking it ,running my fingers up down the cleft between her cheeks ,then caressing her her pussy .
I laughed out loud .You soaking wet you fucking whore ,your loving this ,well we're gonna change that .I pushed 3 fingers into your sopping cunt ,doing my best to inflick the maxium amount of pain ,ripping my hand side ways ,back and forth ,pulling up by your twat untill your on your knees begging me to stop .
Ah were just beginning ,oh by the by I'm going to set up my camera so we'll be able to show how I treated you ,there will be lots of people who will pay big bucks to see how a whore is treated.
Flipping you onto your back ,I open my bag of tricks .I hold my special clamps that where made just for me by a customer who owned a machine shop .I had only used them once ,the results had been to much even for the guy who lived for pain ,He had only used the safe word once in the 2 years he had been coing to me and that was when I had applyed these clamps.
The had powerful jaws ,that would have been enough for most peeps ,ti alomost took both my hands to open them ,but the worst part was the quarter inch cobblers nails that wher fastned inside so that when the clamps closed the nail peirced the nipple going right through and exiting through a hole in the bottom jaw .The where indeed evil and I never expected to be using them again .
I then held up another clamp ,this of my own design .It fit into the cunt at the bottom ,the sme nail was only longer ,it was then clamped onto the clit .I had used it on alicia ,but the pain had caused her to pass out .I had removed it immediatly ,and no amount of pleading on her part could persaude me to use it again ,I should have known then that her need for pain was going to drive her to find a cunt like you .
as I passed the clamps in front of your face ,a look of sheer terrer came over you .

MistressPC
02-01-2012, 06:11 PM
The Evil clamps on my nipples make me swoon in pain,"FUCK IT HURTS" I remember screaming............the familar smell and feel of blood.........MY OWN blood dripping down my sides from my nipples.............my screams turned to breathless sobs as this scary ninja whore mutilates my clit hood with her evil clamp.
Its the camera that breaks me into a delierous sobbing piece of fuck meat.
"W.w.w....what's the camera for?' I squeel?Why, whore does that bother you?
YESSSSSSSSSSS I scream, Im a famous Domme and leader in the community , that film of you torturing me would ruin mme I blurt out, My clients are powerful people!!!!! If they saw me groveling and cowering like this they could not trush me anymore and would have me killed........
Please oh please turn off the camera............I'll do anything.........
FUCK IT HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

subserviant
02-01-2012, 07:28 PM
I cant help but laugh ,you sorry excuse for a domme ,in the real world you wouldnt last a week ,its only these pansy ass faggots that come to you to have their ass'es whipped and have the pretend clamps put on their nipples and you think thats being a Dominatrix you are so fucking full of your self it makes me want to puke ,the only people you can really domme are poor usupecting sluts like my alicia .
I twist the nipple clamps giving them a jerk ,the blood starts flowing again , I do the same to the clamp on you clit .You piss your self ,I snicker aw to bad now your going to lick it all up ,we cant have the place smelling like a pig sty .
Fuck you cunt I'll never do ,aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh you dont finish the sentence as I rip the clamp up almost tearing it from your cunt .Some defience left in the whore ,good I like that ,the harder she is to break the better I'll like it .She sneered threw the pain ,I made your fucking little whore do some things that you where afraid to do ,and she loved every second of it.
Wrong again slut ,I didnt do them because I love the stupid little slut but just to prove it 'I'm going to do them to you .
Out of my bag of tricks I remove a small burner with a little propane tank .I hum as I set them up on the table ,turning back to give you a smile .I light the burner ,can you guess what were going to do next sweety .
You cant ,you wouldnt no way this going to far ,I lay out the branding kit still smiling .A scream makes me turn to you again ,yes is there something you want to say .Please dont brand me you blubber please I didnt do that to alicia please dont do it to me .Tsk tsk ,its only going to hurt for oh a few weeks then you 'll be able to say you where branded jsut like the fucking cow that you are .the irons are getting red hot .

MistressPC
02-02-2012, 06:29 AM
OMG OMG SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OMG OMG, my nipples and clit dripping blood< i drop to my knees and start lickick and sucking up the pool of piss and blood........in defiance I spit a mouthfull of the nasty mess onto your boots. You grab the bllodt nipple clamps and yank me to my feet......i feel my nipple meat starting to tear.......... for a ffraction of a second I pass out.....but your grip on the clamps lets me only drop an inch or so and the searing pain makes me instantly to my toes....NOW cunt you hiss get down there and finish the job ot i'll cut your nipples ccompletly OFF you sneer as you twist them again,,,,,,returning to the floor i resume sucking up the big puddle of piss and lap at the fresh blood. Cruelly you yank me to my feet by my hair. I squee ans screaml as I see the iron and the evil flame heating it. knowing what is to come next.thru my insane sobbing I ask."there is no hope for me i am you piece of fuck meat"
you just laugh. and reach for the iron...................

subserviant
02-02-2012, 12:38 PM
I was going to give the piece of shit a break until she spit piss and blood on my boots ,but no more .
Wrestling her to the tableI tied her down with some handy straps she had attached ,bringing her arms over her head and fastening them to the legs .You seem a little uncomfortable deary .I pull your legs apart ,grinning I stroke your pussy ,giving the clit clamp a flick every once in a while ,I didnt want you to enjoy the clamp biting into you to much ,ha ha its a joke deary .Umm I wonder ,do you want me to figner fuck you .
Where to begin ,I suppose since your on your back it would only make sense that we start on the front but better strap your legs first ,I imagine you'll be wanting to kick when you feel the branding iron ,I think my initials on your tits first ,one on each .
I smile as you are beside your self in begging , pleading for mercy .then it wil be on to your cunt ,I think 3 or 4 straight bars across your lips ,yes that should do nicly and then on to your ass ,its such a lovely canvass to work on , my name of course then alicia's then maybe in nice size letters, WHORE ,oh my this is going to be fun

Barbara4
02-02-2012, 01:21 PM
I arrive late, traffic was bad. I hear the voices & cries so go in & the sight that greets me is very good. I'm Alicia's mother, her lover called me to join her for revenge agains the bitch who almost killed her. I saw her in the clinic & I swore the person who did it will suffer even more & beg to die before I am finished with her. I walk over to the table & look down at the cunt lying there. I spit in her face for a start. Fucking Bitch!! I scream. Then I know I will enjoy this very much too. I take off all my clothes so I can work on her with no constrictions. I light a cigarette too. I kiss Sub on the cheek & ask if I can join in the fun? All feelings of mercy & compassion are gone from me as I look at her naked body & recall my girl's horribly tortured body. I want revenge through pain! I rub her left nipple, then yank the clamp hard & more blood runs out. I puff my cig then lower it til the red tip is just above the nipple of her left breast. I look at her & smile cruelly then I push the tip onto the flesh of the nipple, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I smell burning flesh & blood too & feel a rush throughmy body with the power of what I'm doing to her. She screams loud & her body jerks against the straps but she has no place to hide. I'm going to love working on her. I gaze around the room & see all the tools hanging on the wall & on tables. MMMMMMMMM! We can do some real damage to this slut with her own instruments. I spy a set of enema bags & colon tubes on one wall. Those will be fun I think. Next are dildoes & harnesses to strap them on with, again lots of potential for suffering. I look at the cunt, she's sweating a lot now, it drips from her underarms. I blow smoke in her face & tell her "It's going to be a loooonnnnnngggggggg day for you cunt!" Then I shake my tits in her face & ask Sub what she wants to do to the turd now?

subserviant
02-02-2012, 03:02 PM
I am rather surprised that alicia's mom has found us .She no doubt got the info from her step daughter .
She knows of the relationship that alicia and I have and approves whole heartly .Alicia had been on a down hill spiral untill I made her my main girl ,not to mention my subbmissive little helper .
In fact before she got hooked up with alicia's dad she and I had been lovers ,we had kept in contact and now here she was .she didnt have to strip but I knew the way her crank turned ,she also liked to torture ,as I could atest to havig been on the receiving end of a few whippings from her ,but it was always done with my limits .
hi hun so you found us ,I came behind her ,wrapping my armes around her ,cupping her breasts ,kissing her neck ,keeping an eye on the slut ,you just in time .I'm about to let this asshole feel how a slut should feel when she's pissed off her betters. The bitches eyes opened wide as I fondled her breasts ,she must have found it a turn on as the moisture glistened in her public hair .
You fucking rotten cocksucking cunts ,when I get loose I'm gonna kill you both .My my but your being a pain I smile ,and your wrong ,not when you get loose but if you get loose. I take the lite cig from her fingers.may I ? go right ahead .I puff on it until its red hot.Did you like to have nipple burned bitch ,I laugh ofcourse you did ,well I'm going to let you enjoy it again .
I'm sure your screams couldnt get any louder as I hold the hot end to your other nipple ,your body go's rigid as the sreams get louder ,not possible I thought but there you have it and shoved and ground out the cig into your nipple ,once again the arcid smell of burning flesh fills the room .Much to my disapointment ,you pass out .Here ,I was handed a vial of smelling salts,wouldnt want her to miss any of this .

MistressPC
02-03-2012, 05:54 AM
When I awake from the smelling salts i smell burbibg flesh and screammmmmm in terror as my nipple wracks my poor brain with searing pain........i see Alicias mom and you two hugging, now im EXREMELY terrified.i know you will balme you evil and my evil toward alicia on ME.
all her welts , scars , burns and open wounds!!!!!!
there's no way i could even begin to explain that............i remember alicia once threatening me as i caned her ass particularily savagely......" wait till my mom gest hold of you...........she'll cut you to pieces whore.
as i screamed you 2's smiles and hugs turned to raw hatred as you turned and faced me..............."please i stammer, this isn't my fault..........

subserviant
02-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I let go of Barb ,you fucking whore. I looked at her in scorn drew back my booted foot and kicked her in her crotch as hard as i could .she went ghostly white grabbing herself rolling onto he side moaning .Pull her hands away ,its my turn .I rolled her onto her back ,pulled her hands back ,Barbs pointy toed boot caught her in her cunt ,for minute I thought she was dead but then the scream of agony started . Very good I congatulated her .
Now I think its time for the branding session to begin .Yes indeed ,I chuckled we sounded like laurl and hardy .apparently the whore didnt think it was funny,as I picked up the first branding iron,now red hot .

MistressPC
02-03-2012, 06:14 PM
In terror and knowing I will probably die i try thru the pain to think of anything to say to keep them from killing me.maybe if i beg............"Wait ladies , please please ...............Laura laughs as she kicks me cruelly again but stops to ask......"what can you possibly say whore , you're fucking thru..."
Please brand me I plea let me prove my self to you, you own me........whore me out, make me a freak,im sure i can be useful to you..........after all if you kill me you cant make money from me............let me make you money i say as Barb spits on my and kicks me in the ribs..........."PLEASE i screammm, i can be your whore people will pay you to use me please omg omg

subserviant
02-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Hummm you have a point ,maybe I could get a group together and charge them for the priviledge of watching you getting branded ,I could charge big bucks .If I can get 30 peeps or so I can clean up ,it shouldnt be a problem if I tell them they can all fuck you ,I dot care where ,asshole,cunt or mouth let it be there choice .I could certainly put you in one of the bars and you could give blow jobs at 50 bucks a pop ,well ,well you may have bought your self a little time ,what do you think barb is that alright with you .

MistressPC
02-04-2012, 06:35 AM
"ANYTHING Miss" I PLEAD, " i cant look over my shoulder the rest of my days and i know i wont last the day or even leave this room.here are the keys to my house, my bank books,credit card, my ID's,my computer pass words. everything.
All i can offer is my life.
god i wish i was dead...................
they both look at me and i see them smile..........i dont know what that means and i cant even care. life as i have known it is over.

subserviant
02-04-2012, 11:09 AM
I kneel down beside the whore ,twisting her nipples not to hard but enough to make her squel ,I knew from personal experience that the pain would become pleasure soon enough .My hand dropped to her cunt ,I slowly trailed my fingers along the lengh of it .\Looking at Barb ,what do ya think ,she for sure will make a great whore ,she had the body for it and she sure does like to fuck .
I push 2 fingers nto your hot tight cunt slowly moving them back and forth ,
your syes close as your hips start to move around ,moaning now I can hear you begging me not to stop .I bring you to edge of your orgasm ,then slap your cunt hard .not his time or ever ,I just had a thought to make sure she never climax's we can remove her clit ,its done all the time in some African countries .What a perfect way to get perfect revenge .I see the look of horror on your face .

Barbara4
02-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Yes, a quick death for this bitch it too good for her. We'll let her be used & abused til she begs for death & is a ruined shell of a woman. But first I want to make her scream more from pain inflicted by me personally. While you were working on her I walked ovr tot he wall of tools & selected a harness for a stap on & put it on. Then I looked a the dildos for a suitable one & found one that was 10 inches long with a big head, like a baby's arm. I take it & attach it to the harness. I walk back to the table with the dick swinging from my crotch & looking very menacing. I ant it long enough to be able to fuck her hard & hit her cervix over & over to cause pain of a special intensity. I saw a woman once fucked by a big dick & i thit her cervix the pain made her vomit & pass out. So my dear you will get the fucking of your life! But I also find another fun tool & I want to use them on her too. I have a box of hypodermic needles. Before I fuck her I askSub to be sure her hands are bound tight & to hold her index finger rigid for me. She does & i take the 1st needle & I heat it over the gas jet then I put it against her fingertip & SLOWLY push it under the nail into the quick the full length of the nail! The scream that rips from her throat is not even human & her body arches in agony & jerks against the straps. MMMMMMMM, glad you feel that one dear. I take the next one, heat it then again slowly insert it under the next fingernail. He shrieks of agony are music to my ears. Alicia suffered this torture from you bitch so let's see if you can take it as you dish it out! I do each finer on each hand with the slow insertion into the nail bed. The look on her face is wonderful as she knows now she is doomed to die a slow agonizing death with MUCH degrading & dehumanizing acts performed on her. Just for fun I remove a needle then I push it in again to give her more pain. Then Imove to her toes & the big toe on each foot gers 3 needles in each one. I'm not sure her voice will last much longer with all her screams, her voice box will rupture & she will be able to open her mouth to scream but no sound will come out!
Well, out of needles now so I think I'll fuck her. Oh by the way dear, NO lube on it, just your own cunt juices to help the invasive rod penetrate you. I move to the end of the table & get ready to start & ask Sub to light us each a cigarette. I love to smoke while I fuck. She lights them & gives me one, then I ask our subject if she'd like a puff to calm her nerves? She begs me for a puff so I put it to her lips & she takes a huge inhale, almost half the cigarette burns down as she sucks in the smoke! Fucking bitch! I put5 both my hands together into a gian fist & smash it down on her belly with all my might & she gasps & howls in pain, she even farts as the blow was hard enough to force gas from her bowels! You'll pay for that insult too cunt! I thne take a big puff of my cigarete & get ready to stick my dick inot her poor vagina. Sub grabs her labia & stretches them open for me to get the head inside her. I do then I draw back & thrust with all my strength & drive the dick all the way in her with no easy stages, full inside her & she screams as I hit her cervix hard! AAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!! She jerks again but only makes the dick in her hurt her worse. I'm ready now to really fuck her. Enjoy it cuntsucker!!

MistressPC
02-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Before I passed out all i remember is Barbs shrill laugh then pain upon pain,agony so severe i was in and out of consciousness with every needle...just as I though the hideous torment would end another needle was brought into play..................at some point the endorphins must have briefly kicked in and i actually started to laugh.........................i was hallucinating heavily and could actually see my ravaged body writhing on the floor in agony................just when i though t i could finally and forever float away, i felt my cunt violated by something huge...........maye it was the delerium but i saw my bodu pissing and i knew i had cum...........as the cock slams into my cervix i awake from my dream state and scream a bllod curdeling noise like a fucking animal.....over and over,,,,,,,,,cumming, horrible pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well hell i thought in my detached state....soon , very soon I hope i will be dead.......

Barbara4
02-04-2012, 08:05 PM
I fuck her hard as I can again & again. I drive it dep into her , her cervix is pounded to raw meat & I'm getting blood oozing from her cunt with every thrust. He cries & screams are long & loud. I gyrate the dick as I pull it out then ram it back in to stetch her vaginal canal & rip the membrane for more agony. I'll stop now & then resting inside her to give her the impression that it's over then I'll pile drive the dick into her hard & watch her face as the pain registers. I fuck her & see her cum several times in spite of her pain, I have several orgasms too, fucking a cunt is fun when she screams like an animal.
Finally I rip her a few more thrusts then I withdraw the bloody dildo & blood & cunt juices run out of her stretched open vagina. She is moaning & sobbing & breathing hard, her body glistens with a sheen of sweat & it pools under her too. Her head moves back & forth in pain & her eyes open & close. Fucking ungrateful bitch doesn't even thank me for her orgasms! I grab her tortured left nipple & yank & twist it for more pain for this sub human bitch. Hurts doesn't it whore?
I can see that she has finally accepted her fate & will do whatever will bring her death quciker & end her suffering. I look at her lovely pubic hair, nice & thick & uncut, the mark of a real woman! I recall the witch tortures I read about & smile as I know what my next procedure will be. I rub the thick sweaty hair with blood in it too & she squirms a bit. I pinch her clit for good measure & she screams again. I tell Sub what I want to do & she puffs her cigarette & grins her approval. I light a smoke & offer the cunt another puff for her nerves, she takes it but she shivers in fear & pain as she does. She knows that when I offer her a puff for her nerves that she is about to once again descend inot the hell of pain & agony of torture to her body. She's right of course. I take the gas jet burner & give her cunt hair a rub then I apply the flame to the hair & it flames up buring away about half of it, Her skin turns deep red, blisters & cracks as the hair frizzles away in an instant. My subject shreiks in agony & thrashes hard as she feels her cunt area being cooked by the flames. WWWWWAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! The smell of burning flesh & hair fills the room, her facial expression is beyon description. What's keeping her vocie box from exploding with those screams she is giving? I let her settle down & get used to the pain then I apply the torch again to the rest of the hair, again a big flame & crackling skin & more animal cries tear from her throat. The hair is all gone now, more blisters & cracked skin with clear fluid starting to ooze from the seared flesh. I then move the torch down between her legs to get the air near her asshole, not muchbut the flame sears the skin & more cries & blisters & oozing as I've destroyed all her cunt hair that helped her to feel like a woman. I'm on a roll so I apply the fire to her underarms even though she is clean shaved there, the burns are just as bad & so is her pain.
Then I take 2 tubes the size of straws, hand 1 to Sub & she goes to the right side of the slut. We insert the end of the tube into her ear canals & push them in deep, she howls in pain & fear & wonders what is this? Echofg us takes a deep puff of our cigs & then we put our lips to the straw & blow the smoke from our lungs into her ear canals. At first she is ok then as the pain of the smoke in her tender ear canals hits her the howling starts & the pain explodes inside her head. Like a tooth ache in each ear. MMMM, fun so take that whore & know the pain from it will last for hours!
Well, I'm tired after that fucking & burning so I stand back to let Sub have a go at her again & see if we can bust that voive box with the pain we give her. I rub my breast in her face & scream at her to ask if she wants to die rel fast now? She can only answer with gibberish as the pain is taking over her whole mind & she is almost beyond rational thought. I' having fun with this cunt! I spit in her open mouth before I step back to watch the next procedure.

MistressPC
02-05-2012, 05:45 AM
begs and pleads to brush my teeth one more time before I die......they just laugh and tell me to go ahead...............i crawl in to the bathroom............reaching under the sink i pull my Glock 23 and crawl out and shoot this sick fuck
bye