PDA

View Full Version : My new Mistress

subserviant
02-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Walking into the bar letting my eyes get used to dim lighting .The bar stools are empty .Its the first time in the Lower deck ,a bar that is mosly used by gay females .In fact as my eyes adjust thats all I see are females.
The boothes around the outside wall are filled with couples,a lot kissing and embrassing ,the dance floor is about half full of women dancing to a slow tune ,their arms wrapped around each other.
Now I'm really not sure if I should stay ,I think Im the only single ,its a little embarresing .I see you aproach ,you must have been in the washroom or sitting to the rear where its darker still .
I catch my breath as you pull up the stool next to me.
Your leather mini riding high on your thighs ,your blouse very low cut showing a lot of cleavege .I look away embarased ,but you catch me peeking out of the corner of my eye ,I cant take my eyes off you ,you are so drop dead gorgeous .
You smile ,reach out and stroke my arm .
Hi, in a smokey voice Im Lisa ,I dont think I'v seen you here before .
Stamering I introduce my self .I"m Laura, I almost blurted out I dont know why i came in here ,but that was obvious ,one didnt go into a gay bar to hook up with a guy .And so the small talk began .the music started again .
Do you dance ,as in do you like to dance ,This was why I had worked up the courage to come in here .I chided myself ,go for it ,if you dont try it now you'll never know .I slide from the chair and followed her to the floor .
She took me in her arms ,no fooling around like the guys who would keep a hands width between for at least a couple of dances.
Lisa pulled me close ,I could feel her breasts tight against mine ,her tummy and hips moving against me .I was so excited I almost fell .
She laughed softly ,let your self go babe ,I wont bite at least not real hard, for a while anyway .Her hand dropped cupping my ass ,caressing the cheek .I wanted more, this is what I'd always dreamed of ,a woman taking me in her arms ,then taking me away and doing all those delicouse things .She ground her hips into mine ,kssing my neck .I was startled ,not out here .Then stealing a look around I could see the others making out ,it didnt matter to them that we were all on dance floor .
The song ended ,we walked to her booth ,which is why I hadnt seen her of course ,as I found out later if you didnt stake your claim to one you where s.o.l .
We slide in both on the same side .She turned my face ,kissing me full on my mouth ,her tongue pushing past my lips ,her hand dropped to my thigh working up ,pushing my les apart .
I made a move to stop her ,trying to push her hand down . There was a little anoyance in her voice ,
Isnt this why you came in here why else would you be doing this. I nodded to afriad to say anything for fear of annoying her further and leaving me . Her hand once more went up my thigh ,I moved my legs .her fingers found the edge of my panties ,My my but your a horny little thing she smiled ,why your soaking wet .I could feel it ,but didnt care anymore I wanted to feel her fingers inside me .
she kissed me again ,her hand had moved to my breast ,her tongue went into my mouth and at the same time she pinched my nipple .I gasped first surprised then enjoying the feeling of pain then pleasure .
You like that ? I could only nod as she pinched harder .she muttered into my ear ,were going to my place hun ,i have lots of things to show you ,with another very hard twist and a moan from me we left heading to her car .she pushed me against it ,reaching down ,finding my pussy ,cupping he hand over it and jerking up .again I felt the pain then the pleasure ,
you and I are going to get along fine ,get in the the car.

MistressPC
02-06-2012, 04:12 AM
When I saw you standing there at the entrance to the bar and you hesitated, i saw in your eyes what was on your mind. You had desire written all over your beautiful face. The way you werre dressed, the tight knit skirt that was a little too tight and a little to short, the buttons on your little to small top making it so easy to see your bulging titties and your rock hard nipples as you came into the air conditioned room. That's when I approached you.....you looked just nervous enough,yet filled with a fierce determination...oh my she is perfect I mused to myself as I twirled her nipple and finger fucked her in the booth........you were so deliciously self conscious. your embarrassment........at comming in her, at what you were wearing, and now as i made you wetter and wetter. omg were you wet,
"I shouldnt really go with you, I dont know you at all"you said. removing my wet hand from between your legs I pressed my soaked fingers to your lips to shush you, I saw in your eyes, the shock that you were now in mouth contact with your own pussy juices. so you squirmed so delightfully. "dont fight it Laura I whispered, we both know what you want, dont we?" Lowering my voice to a whisper I tell you. how whore clean my fingers off before I yell out loud what a nasty little cunt you are. clean each finger baby, thenn I will take you hom with me.nefore Laura could complain , she was greadly sucking my fingers. when she finished....I twisted her nipple harder than before and told her
Let's go...............

subserviant
02-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Her hand was on my thigh on the drive to her place ,sliding up moving my legs apart running her fingers over my wet panties ,holding them up to my mouth for me to lick. I was in heaven ,I wanted to yell ,yes yes this is what I'v dreamed of being whisked away with a female who was drop dead beautiful and seemed to be able to take charge
I couldnt ake my eyes from her breasts I wanted desperatly to fondle ,caress ,suck on them ,I just knew it ,the evening and hopefully the rest of the weekend was going to be wonderful.
she drove into a driveway on the out skirts of town It was kinda dark and a little spooky looking ,very rustic.
Lasa explained she ahd inheritated the place from an elderly aunt who it turned out had a few kinky fetishes as they had discovered in the basement .One side had been converted into a dungeon ,fullr equiped ,whips ,clamps various devices of torture ,It was all still as Lisa had found it .
It never dawned on me to ask why she had'nt gotten rid of the stuff ,that is until later .I hand no other clothes with me of course ,we went into the house ,her letting me go in first .
she came behind me putting her arms around me ,cupping my breasts,no beating around the bush for this girl .It caught me off guard ,her moving so quikly .I rememberd she had done the same thing at the club .I loved her feeling me ,I wanted to turn and return the attention but she held me ,undoing the butons on my blouse ,her lips on my neck tikeling a little. My blouse hung open ,my bra was unhooked aswell ,I was naked to the waist in a few seconds ,now embarased ,moving my arms to cover my self .
Ah ah none of that she warned ,pulling my arms down .her fingers undid the clasp on my skirt ,lettng it drop ,now only in panties ,she turnes me around .I rached to hold her but she had other idea's pushing me back so there was a few feet between us .
I want you to take your panties ,very slowly ,just like a stripper would .I could feel the heat on my face ,this was really humiliating .I protested ,i really dont want to do this Lisa I owuld prefer that we undress together .
I guess you dont under stand ,its not what you want its what i want now get those fucking panties off and show me your cunt .
She said it with such force that it scared me ,I told her so .
you still dont get it ,I dont give a fuck what you want ,with that she slaped me hard.now i was scared ,what had I gotten myself into ,she had been aggresive since we met but his was going to far .
I think Id better leave ,turning to find my clothes .Where are my clothes ,they where right here .A strange laugh ,an evil sound ,are you missing smoething sweety ,guess you'll have to alk b ack to town dresses the way you are .but i have no intentions of letting you leave .
she picked up a short whip ,now get them off our I'll beat them off .i was so confused ,I was scared shitless ,or repharse that ,I was so cared it wouldnt have surprised me if Idid shit myself . the sting of the whip felt like a bee sting ,now get em off .I id as she ordered ,standing naked ,beig told to put my hand behind my head ,spread your legs slut .Again I obeyed her now feeliing an odd tingleing between my thighs ,it was turning me on ,my submissiveness was showing its self .the slash of the hwip across my breast took my breath away .
are you ready to do as your told she demanded .yes I'll do as I'm told ,I dint know what else to do .
sge smiled kissing me deeply ,again her hands where on my breast ,
you see if your a good girl I wont have to whip your tits but if you defy me I'll have to beat you .

MistressPC
02-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Knowing I was pressing her too ffast and getting annoyed at her whining I put the whip down,,,,,,,,,,,,,please darling dont be frightened I tell her, I live alone and dont get out much and I really like you , let slow down a bit, llet me make us a drink okay?
you nod and i toss you a silen robe to put on , this seems to put you more at ease..........ill be right back sweety........put your feet up and relax.
nervously Laura sits down after putting on the robe, from the kitch I hear you appologizing for being scared, I tell you, thats okay darling everyone gets scared.......as I tell her this i pour some grapfruit juice and vodka into 2 glasses...............pulling apart a capsule of Rohypnal.........i pour it into one of the drinks. walking back in a see Laura peering into the big steamer trunk on the side of the couch that is my toy box. she was clearly startled and blushed brifgtly as I returned.....here sweety, this will help you relax I say........cheers...ummmmmmm Grayhounds she says. Yummy arnt they?
I dont even remember what we talked about in the ten minutes it took her to pass out from the outlawed date rape drug..........Im not that strong so we'll have to do this here i muse................ I pull her gently from the chair and spread her on the thing bear rug ,,,,,,,,oh my!!! Ive got a good on this time I muse...........darting to the medicine cabinet i rreturn with the item i need,.............first i pour alcohol into a sterile pad and wipe her nipples and clit hood and her pussy lips and her lower lip......... still passout out I figure I had less that an hour. I swab her nipples with betadine and use my hemostats to grip her left nipple, I get the studs ready and shove the needle quickly thru the first one, it bleed a bit.............but i quickly insert the first stirrip and stud and super glue the "nut" end on the stud. Soon both nipples are done...........not bad i muse.now the vertical clit stud.
each time she jumps slightly. i start to feel sorry for her and walk off to the bathroom................we can do the rest later i guess,,,,,,,,filling my giant tub with bubble bath and fragrent salts......with all my strength I pull her into the tub and cuddle with her,,,,,,,,,gently as I can wshing off the blood and betadine....gently rocking her I whisper .Laura..................wake up my darling.............

subserviant
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
What ,I splash around thinking im drowning ,then feel your arms holding me .I relize Im in a big tub with you .I feel the pain in my nipples and between my legs ,I ca nt figure it out .running my fingers over my tits I feel the studs ,then between my legs .
What the fuck have you done to me I scream ,trying to jump up but still groggy ,falling back with a splash .You bitch I scream I'll sue you ,your nothing but a fucking cocksucking cunt you miserble bitch .Im pulled under the water ,now sure she is going to drown me .I am let up ,are you quit done ,I see the pissed off look again on your face ,You might aswell get used to it ,from now on you belong to me.
belong to you ? how can that be ,I had heard of dommes owning subs but thought it was consensual ,this certainly was'nt .
we can do this the easy way or the difficult way ,your choice .

MistressPC
02-07-2012, 04:17 AM
It was so nice, bathing and caressing Laura in the warm soothing water......I had cleaned her and with my finger ,have make her cum several times...her lips were parted and i kisses her mmany times........when the whore awoke and started thrashing about and screaming i was fuckin' pissed.here was the first quite passionate time ive had in ages.....and this whore was pissed off!! Ya I know......she was unconscious you say......well so fucking what. I would have this again.no matter what it took. This whore would need to be broken "Sit back down and be quiet" I snapped. She just kept ranting about how cruel this was and how she was a prisoner,,,,,,making my headaches tn time worse. "Come on Laura, chill out"...."fuck you bitch , I'm leaving" she squeeled.
Sigh..........standing up dripping in the tub I just siad briefly......."Okay , it's the hard way" "what does that mean ?" she said. Laura was ranting and very agitated." "alright alright you can go.come on lets go" she look really confused and started to put on her silk robe. "That way" I point to a heavy wooden door, as she led the way I picked up my cattle prod and pressed it under her right armpit and pressed the button. the 500,000 volts dropped her with a stifled scream, and she crumpled to the floor, I hate to do this shit but i dont want to hurt her,as odd as that sounds, but you readers know what i mean. I did manage to keep her head from hitting the wooden floor. Poor Laura! open ing the door to my playroom i gragged her by the wrists to the center of the room, there was a 12 foot circular are that was clear...........carefully attaching the heavy medical restraints to her wrists ( strangely, i bought alot of my stuff from medical supply companies, its amazing how much useful shit they have) I connected the 2 with a big carabiner and walked over to the hoist on the near wall. This was actually a thousand pound winch from a boat trailer...... I love the way it clicked with each small turn of the handle.bringing down the hook it was connected to the carabiner...click.click,click.click...slowely Laura was raised to her kneels then to her feet, she was starting to awaken.......I just knew she was about to start screaming..and I have a fucking head ache.stalking this whore for weeks has been a pain, as i am not renowned for my patients if you havnt noticed by now, sooooooooo, I selected a rubber dogbone type gag and attached it to her head.....good thing ,,,,,,,,,cause he immediately started thrashing and almost knocked me over. Stepping back I selected my 5 foot single tail whip....it was very slender at the end and made very thin marks. in her thrashing she was trying to kick me, so , a few more click click clicks lifted her so just her toes were touchung the ground. If the kicked at all, her wrists would bear her full weight. I Swung the whip forcefully and caught her across the middle of her back. I cold see her eyes widen in horror. "good morning darling" I smiled. theu her mumbling I knew she was still cussing and ranting , but all her efforts yeilded was drool dripping down her front which turned me on. a few SNAPSSSSSSS on her ass made her even worse.so I went to her fron and swung the whip........catching her tits and belly, her eyes were now full of tears............poor baby .dropping the whip for the momentI walked to her and wiped her tears away and rubbed them on her lips." oh Laura, you really must get with the program. here baby.......I worked a finger in her wet pussy and was pleasently surprised that she was aroused!!!!!
Now whore are you ready to behave?
I took a chance and removed the gag...............

subserviant
02-07-2012, 05:05 AM
Sobbing ,I was so confused ,I deperatly wanted to love this woman ,I wanted to caress her make love to her ,but how .
She came to me the whip put aside ,kissed me tenderly .It was no mistake that we tonight she started ,I looked at your email to the bar asking about the entertainment that was going to be available ,om which nights it might appeal to you and so I checked you out ,it wasnt hard you work for me even though you have have never met but I'v had my eye on you for a while .I know from your actions in the office that you are quit submissive and from back ground checks know that your a lesbian and so i made my move ,tis just to bad your being such a bitch ,we could be having a real good time by now .
Your fingers find me wet ,why I dont know ,well I guess Ido know ,its a turn on of course feeling your hands and lips on me ,you shove your tongue into my mouth ,murrmuring ,suck it ,
I do so the more she darts it in and out the more I want .
Shall I let you down ,will you behave ,if you dont you'll be back up here until you can .
I wanted more of her touching ,her kisses ,I wanted to feel her with my hands ,with my body ..
I'll be good I whispered through a throat that was raw from the screaming .
your huge smile was my reward .Standing on the floor ,my arms being released .the blood flowed back through them .The nipple rings still hurt and the clit ring more so ,I said as much .
Poor baby I'l give you something to ease the pain .Maybe it was a mistake putting them in while you where knocked out but Im sure you would never had done so willingly and I had a need to *ring* you .
the hwip marks actualy felt good ,there was a slight tingeling ,but it had been a rush will being whipped,the cattle prod not so much ,I would endeaver not to have it used on me again .
we stood in ech other arms ,murrmering endearments , caressing each other ,this was what I had always imagined it would be .
Lets go to bed my darling she whispered ,I readaly agreed ,she led the way to her bedroom ,we fell into bed ,she on top of me, her knee in between my legs rubbing slowly .
Do you think you want to do this all the time .It was strange question I though but she wasnt done .
I mean would you like to live with me ,her fingers now in my cunt bringing me closer to an orgasm that I had never had .
At that moment I would have agreed to anything ,I gasped ohhhhh yes .
She stopped ,I cryed out ,dont stop please dont stop .Ihad never been so fucking frusterated
She gave a low chuckle ,you have to earn that big O my darling
If you agree to live with me there is a condition ,only one ,
i nodded only wanting to continue .
you have to accept me as your owner ,you will belong to me ,I will own you .There will be no more going work ,you will be here for my pleasure ,and yours of course .you wot be cut off completly from freinds and family but if you agree we will work that out later.
It almost took my breath away ,it was what I had dreamed about for so long ,all the books and stories I had read now seemed to be ready to be fullfilled .
I sobbed out a yes ,I want to be yours.
Tell me hun tell me straight out .
I want to belong to you ,I want you to own me
To do with as you see fit .
There it was out .

MistressPC
02-07-2012, 06:45 AM
OMG she had agreeded, one can never be sure how these thing would turn out...........she said yes!!!! after all the cruelnesss. well shit i had to do it. she had to learn disapline.....hush baby i samile, pressing her pussy soaked fingers to her lips she eagerly sucks them dry, " my my sluts you are needy arn't you"? reaching under the bed I get my strapon harness with the 10'' knobby dildo and put in in place and on my knees on the bed I strapped it securely on me. Oh my god Miss is that big thing going in my pussy? its too big". Picking up her legs by the ankles I press her knees upward to her shoulders ans coot myself forward. looking down at her beautiful bald glistening pussy excited me but I went slow.........lightly rubbing the tip up thru her pussy lips, several times i did this, uppppp and downnnnnnnn, upppppp and downnnnnnnnn, making sure to very grntly touch her clit......"if you dont want it i;ll take it off..............Oh god Miss please fuck me she says........'what did you say Laura"............PLEASE MISSS FUCK ME " she said louder.............smileing I touch the tip to her love tunnel and press .........gradully the dildo dissapears rib by rib, filling her tight pussy......once it;s all the way in im above her holding myself up by my arms........looking into her eyes i lower my self putting my full weight on her........she groans and winces slightly as i press into her fresh nipple piercings........I start to kiss her face as gentle as a whisper, she turns her head side to side and cathes my lips with hers, she is bbreathing heavily as i slowely start to works the dildo an inch out then back in over and over and slowely and gently as i can farther in and farther out., she moves her mouth off of mine and, whispered in my ear breathlessly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im yours forever Miss, please please fuck me im begging you.open your mouth i whisper......she is panting so hard now she barely obeys.....i spit into her mout whick surprise her........."why did you do that she pants" i didnt say a word but jus returned to my knees and let her ankles rest on mt shoulders........in and out in and out.....the knobby dick sending shiver up her spine....god was she needy!!!!. she reaches for my hands but i grab her wrists tightly and pull them straight back as i thrust forward..........now that im balanced i start to pick up the pace................oh Misss O miss I love you so much please make me yours........................" YOU ARE i grunt5 as i start to fuck her fats and furiously........10 seconds in to the new pace felt her cum and shudder, , my knees now wet from her juices. (makes a note to learn her not to piss our bed) Fucking her faster and as hard as i can she is moaning and screaming like a wounded animal.......lost in her own pleasure..............again and aagin , loosin myself....she finally gives a shuddr the dhakes the bed in digs her nails so deep into my wrists that I bleed........i pull all the way out letting her legs fall and I fall beside heer totally spent.
OMG OMG i love you Miss she pants as i gently rub her soaked pussy< so you agree to be mine Laura? OMG YES YES YES...........shhhhhhhhhhhh sweety relax........................are you sure? .....yes maam she whispers in a small but determined voive.........yours for all time.............her speak tapering off as she falls asleep. She has earned it, it's been a long day.
I geet between her legs and slowely lick her pussy thighs and belly clean. I toss the rubber dick on the floor and place the blanket up to her chin and kiss her on the cheek.
Sleep princess............tomorrow will be a long day.

subserviant
02-07-2012, 11:34 AM
I drift to sleep smiling ,I can feel her licking me kissing my thighs ,then her tongue on my pussy then it my pussy ,her fingers soflty trailing along my tummy then down my thighs ,I shudder with delight ,then blissful sleep
I flet wonderful in the morning well rested ,the rigs where just barely sore ,I even gave them a slight tug ,they actualy felt good .
I remembered last night ,how tender she could be uuummmm I loved it I streched ,arching my back ,the cover slipped down leaving breasts exposed .I heard her chuckle ,well well you look very nice like that .
A little embarsment crept over me I dont know why ,after all she had seen me naked ,nontheless I started to pull the sheet up to cover myself .
No dont do that she frowned ,in fact kick it off .
i blushed as I lay naked ,not knowing what to do .
spread your legs for me sweety ,I want you to feel perfectly normal as you show me your cunt ,that it ,now wider .very good ,she came to the bed ,taking a nipple ring and twisting it a little ,enough to make me gasp ,it still hurt .Please it hurts
I know it does hun ,are you ready to take the pain for.she twisted harder .
I close my eyes moaning ,yes Miss I'll take the pain if you want me to ,oooooowwwwww now it really hurt .
She did the same to clit ring ,causing a lot more pain ,I began sobbing ,trying to move my les so that it would not hurt so bad.A hard slap to my pussy made me cry out .
You'll take whatever I do to you ,it was the hard voice from last night .I told you if your a good girl it will not be as bad but if you continue to act like this then I will sure as hell make you pay.she wrenched the ring ,pulling my hips from the bed .AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please stop please .i'll be a good girl I'll do what you want please stop .
A final slap to my pussy ,see that you are or you'll feel a lot more of this .its time a spoiled slut lke you learns some manners .

MistressPC
02-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Well Laure did you sleep well? now that you are mine lets set down some ground rules. This I could see made her fidget a bit. First of all you are to call me Ma'am or Mistress, understand? when her answer was not forthright I twisted her nipple ring hard...................AWWWW did that hurt i muse?
Ma'am I need to go to the bathroom is that ok? Why yes slut you may.I walked to the bathroom and opened the heavy door and Laura gasped.....it was more like a concrete shower with a hose and unusual nozzle attached to it, there was just a bucket and a toilet seat mounted to wooden chair legs. There were many leather resttraints with heavy buckles bolted to the floor, ceiling and walls, there was a heavy wooden X frame in the middle of the room too, also with many restraints..............Here ya go slut? Ma'am, what is this place? its the bathroom slut. " I dont understand Ma'am" she said in confusion....... Okay whore, when you pee you will always pee in that bucket and leave it there. When you need to shit you may squat over the hole.Unless i tell you otherwise ......sometimes you will find instructions on the door for your toilet doings..........you must obey them. really you do,,,,,,,,i detest harsh punishment but that's the only way you willl learn..........come on ill show you how some of this works.....stand against that wall darling faceing it. press your tits on the wall and.........WHY DO I NEED TO GO THRU ALL THIS SHIT JUST TO GO TO THE BATHROOM she half yelled, This pissed me off and i savagely twisted the nearest nipple ring bring her to her knees.........now get up Laura, NOW..............you are NOT to raise your voice to me ever...now get against that X frame. I quickly attached her wrists as high up as she would reach next I buckled her ankles knees and neck.... I could have made her more secure but right now it wasnt necessary............." why are yiou doing this Ma'am I squeeled, i just wanted to go shit and pee..............I slap her hard just because. Pulling the clear hoe off the wall I show her the metal nozzle. it was for all intents a metal butt plug........with a hole in itit wan connected to a large resivoir of liquid soap that when turned on mixed liquid soap with the water............adjusting the water to warm i turned it off and showed her,,,,,see this whore? everyday after you shit you are to use this to clean your self for me....EVERY DAY...... I lube my fingers in KY and start to work it into Lauras asshole............first a finger then 2 , she was moaning as i did so and I knew her bowls were filthy,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I was able to press the entire plug /nozzle into her asshole.............cracking the valve a little I saw her belly start to swell.............Dont you dare expell the water untill i tell you too Laura undeerstand? once again she didnt answer......I slight twist of the nipp,le made her blurt out loudly ,,,,,,,YES I UNDERSTAND.........again I twisted her nipple this time savagely makeing her knees buckle. but the staps kept her from falling, I told yiou never to raise your voice to me whore.........now that water was leaking out her asss i pulled the plug out..........now hols that water in whore.............OMG OGM Ma'am its too much .pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee let me get it out Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
Shut the fuck up cunt i hissed not yet
picking up the bucket............and holdinging it under her ass..............okay whore go ahead...................with a wooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh she shat and expelled the nasty water into the bucket.............she seems very relieved............Ma'am why are you saving that horrid mess...............Piss me off one more time cunt and you will find out.................i press the nozzle into her asshole and as before her belly swelled delightfully. As i pulled the hose out I forced a large red butt plug into her shit hole..... Okay whore stay right there, i'll be back in a few minutes.............I turned off the lites and closed the door.

subserviant
02-08-2012, 10:56 AM
I cried out ,dont leave me ,please dont leave .I was so confused ,one minute so nice then so mean ,i was beginning to wonder if she was mental .I began to weep hard .I had promised her that Iwas her slave ,that she owned me ,what more did she want or did she just enjoy torturing me.
I was so uncomfortable hanging by wrists ,my belly felt like it would explode ,the huge butt plug in my ass ,she didnt know it but it was the first time anything had been in my ass ,and i didnt like it .It had hurt like hell when she had shoved it in ,the entrance had not been easy ,I remembered reading that if anything was introduced into the anus ,a ton of lube should be used ,I dont think she had used any . The pail of filth stunk to high heaven ,i could only wonder what she had meant by if I screwed up again I would find out why it was there ,I had a hideous thought ,no not even she would make me do that ,no it was for another reason .
I wanted her to come back ,my bowels felt like they would burst .Please mistress are you there .The darkness was such that I couldnt see anything ,I began to wonder how long she would leave me like this
Icalled louder please Mistress come back .There was only silence .

MistressPC
02-08-2012, 05:04 PM
When I left I had closed the door from the inside and was listening and watching my new toy .Oh how she struggled. her full belly was oh so sexy.....her nipples pert and erect. The sweat on her face told me it was time to remove the plug from her ass............I truly savored this show, my how brave this one was.........much more durable than the others were. By now I had fingered my self to orgasm 3 times and was soaking wet.......silently I place the bucket behind her and all at once grasped the plug anfd YANKED IT out.....as hard as I could. Oh my did Laura screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................the 'wooooooosh of her bowels emptying surprised me, i didn think there was so much up there!!!......
several cups of nasty liquid spilled out on the floor.
Oh Miss that hurt so bad my poor ass, why are you being to evil to me?" she shieked........I didnt answer........but I did lower her wrists via the ceiling hoist.........click clickas her arms touched the ground I secured both to hooks in the floor and pushed her knees under her and attached a spreader bar to her ankles..............her heart shaped shaved ass look so inviting!!!!
OMG did it look good................Now I hit the lights and she yelped when she saw that she was in a puddle of piss and shit water...............Miss why are you doing this she squeeled, let me go you fucking cunt!!!
EXCUSE ME? I said, raising my voice............"cunt" CUNT?
now i didnt feels so bad about what i was about to do............With out a woord I lubed up my fingers all the way to my wrist with KY jelly..........I stuck 2 fingers in her still dripping shit hole she squeeled again...............YOU FUCKING CUNT LET ME GO.......................now Laura I said almost silently....I know you want me and we both know you can never leave me.............you're a non-person now.
she just cried and called me more vile names.............FINE! i worked my 2 fingers deeply into her asshpole, them added a 3rd , then a 4th, and finally my thumb, she was at this point howling like a dying animal............So yo at least TRY to relax her I shover a small rubber cock into her pussy
moving it in and out to the rythem of the hand that I now had in her...........she moaned and pissed herself which made me laugh.........WELL you nasty whore.............that makes more for you to drink I laughed......W w w what are you t t t alking about?" she stammered...........by now my whole hand was in her shit hole I pushed harder and slowely went in almost to my elbow...................she was calming dowjn now as I think she realized she could be hurt if she continued thrashing about.
Whay are you doing this maam it hurts!!!! calm down precious, this is for your own good. its part of your training ........whispering.I said you are much to defiant Laura...........all this is to not break you (which it was) but to show you the value of obediance darling..............now dont move...........FUCK YOU WHORE LET ME GO!!!!
sigh.ya try to ne nice to some people.................i yanked my hand from her asshole way to fast and stood up................ I got a cup and dipped it into the shit bucket and poured a bowl of the foul liquid into a deep doggy bowl.
Drink slut and Ill let you go...........MO FUCKING WAY YOU BITH YPOUR CRAZY.sigh, this was getting old..................tying strings to her nipples and clit ring ...........I put on a HUGE strapon dildo and got behind her,,,,,,,I slammed the 14'' 4'' thick cokc all the way into her asshole in one viloent pushhhh OMG how she screamed......once all the way in I tied the strings to my harness................i also Pulled her head back by the hair and asked her...now Laura what is all that name callling.......tell me you love me and will do anything for me................please Miss all this hurts you now i care.......WRONG ANSWER....... I reached over her and pushed the doggy bowl under her face, the massive cock still dep in her asshole, and just lowerd her face in the deep bowl, I stood back on my knees and pulled the dick pout 3 inches,,,I heard her GULP thea mouthfull of the foul stuff before she threw up.............I was beyond caring at this point as just started to fuck her furiously......................I knew the sting was ruining her nipples and she was half drowning in slop but continued...............this phase of her training was wearing me thin.
Lost in the moment I guess she passed out,,so I stopped and was aghast as blood now mixed with all the other foul shit.
Oops.....................

subserviant
02-09-2012, 11:19 AM
I lay whimmpering my face covered in the mixture from the bowel .My ass felt like it was twice as big as it had ,the cock still buried in me .I was so confused .I had done evey thing she had demanded ,well I had protested a little and called he a fucking whore and other names but other than that I had been good ,well except for trying to get away and threatening her with a law suit ,but other than that I had been the perfect slave .
I wanted nothing more then to have a hot bath but first a shower to wash the filth off .
But I had no idea what she had in store for me

MistressPC
02-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Having to leave the room to clear my head, I smoked a cigarette and pondered my next move. Laura was exceptionally defiant. I truly admided it. Hers was the fiercest I have ever seen. Maybe just maybe there was no reaon to break her, tho that wasnt a problem...........she was at this moment on the very edge of hoplessness. I few more well chosen torments would indeed break her..............yet something in the back of my head wouldnt allow that. What then..............putting out my smoke I walked in the nasty room. Laura was crying heavily and pretty delerious. Are you okay sweety? All she did was continue talking to herself. I undid all her bonds, she just fell into the nasty swamp. FUCK,,,,,,,,,,,,taking the hose off the wall i sprayed her down and sprayed the pool of swill and all the debris on the walls. Most broke long before this. YES, this was definately not the right way. I carried the still dripping Laura to my bed and lay her down.........

subserviant
02-10-2012, 05:27 AM
It was heaven again ,I awoke ,all I could remember was Lisa washing me in the tub ,putting soothing ointment on my hurts and in my ass .The sun streaming through the window ,her arms where wrapped aound me my hair smelled fresh and nice .I streched ,waking her .Good morning ,she smiled kissing me ,how do you feel .
Good I smiled in return , my hand dropping to her hip then to her ass uuummmm luved the soft feel of her cheeks ,her breasts pressing into me her kisses .All was forgoten from last night .
You know I have to say Im a bit sorry for treating you the way it did ,but you have to understand if your bad as in not obeying or calling me names then I'm going to punish you .
You are after all mine ,you agreed to become my property and so if you do some thing to deserve punishment you will sure as hell will get it ,like last night and worse .
I nodded ,happy to be her's ,she talked to me as one would talk to a child or a simpleton .I was over joyed just lieing in her arms listening to her ,her clamn voice almost putting me to sleep .she pinched my nipple ,are you listeneing .
Ouch I jumped a little ,yes yes Im listening .Good thing I'd hate to ruin this moment ,she smiled again ,her fingers trailing down to my pussy ,lightly stroking it .My word your soaked ,I grinned ,its you that make me that way

MistressPC
02-10-2012, 06:48 AM
I hated to ruin this tender moment,,,,,, I did indeed love my Laura so very much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but as pleasant as last nite was , she still had to learn.......you know baby I had to get up to pee 3 times last night,..I saw the happiness start to turn from her lovely smile...but maam your piss is so nasty, and I.................I was fucking furious, NASTY......NASTY I screamed............I grabbed her by the nipple and drug her to her knees,,she screams in pain as I dragged her backward into the bathroom where I released her nipple. I lay her on her back and pulled her arms around the toilet bowl and cuffed her wrists...Maam what are you doing Laura shrieked? Ive ben good you fucking bitch............"BITCH, what a fucking mouth you have" I hissed.......Laughing as I tied her ankles together. I opened the dresser drawer and pulled out a large funnel, it was attachesed to a 6'' piece of hose and had the mouth piece of a diving snorkel in fact it was a diving snorkle...a modified one.it also had a unique one way valve.....stuff could only go down the spout , not back out. this one had straps on it. 2 in fact
kneeling , I moved the hair from her pretty face. Why maam why?..........I dont answer but just 1/2 punched her in the stomach and pressed the mouth piece into her mouth. quickly I buckled the straps tightly, the funnel I taped to the side of the toilet bowl............."Did you ask WHY Laura?
I'll tell you WHY......I detest having to get up to pee, you know that.........I calmly explained that that was part of her night duties as my slave. To relieve my bladder so that I could sleep.I enjoyes last nigh greatly Laura, but im doing you a favor this way..........i saw the look on her face and knew she didnt understand this favor I was doing her. ..Look at it this way i said,......picking up the plastic bucket of my piss from last night........im going to give you the chance to make up your duties............either that or it;s the Buggy Whip......and YOU WILL HATE THAT
Looking in the bucket i mused.....wow quite a bit i see............she started to thrash wildly but it was too late...... I started to pour.

subserviant
02-10-2012, 12:17 PM
The crazy fucking bitch was trying to drown me ,damn straight I screamed around the funnel and the trashing around began in ernest .The ville liquid flowed into my mouth ,I had no choice but to swallow .
I couldn help what wonder what this piss thing was with her ,if she loved piss so much why didnt she drink it herself.Ohno not little miss paincunt let some body else drink the fucking stuff .I could hear her explantion as to why it was nessesary for me to do this .
It didnt make a lick of sense to me but I guess it did to this nutty whore .
The bucket was finaly empty ,she pulled the funnel out, squated down beside me .well have you learned your lesson ,if you havnt I have a lot more fun things to do .
I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself,then snickerd at the thought ,she probably would ,fuck herself I mean .
What the fuck is so funny whore ,her nails dug into my nipple .
nothing nothing I squeeked I was just clearing my throat ,the look i got made it plain she didnt believe me but let it go .Go shower you pig you stink of piss .
Well is it any fucking wonder ,you bitch, you just poured a gallon of piss down my throat
A solid punch to my stomach ,I bent over in pain only to have her kick me between my legs ,then licking my ass all the way to the shower

MistressPC
02-10-2012, 03:06 PM
When I helped carry poor Layra to the shower's I heard her mutter " little miss pain cunt"....no one has called me that since my Auntie Wicker named be that when I was a wee lass. Dam you're a defiant whore I spat as I helped her to the shower. I knew I could do whatever I wanted to her. Alll the evil in the world was mine for the doing...........Yet maybe just maybe she neeeded to pay me back for some of this shit. Id have to think about that..........she just wasnt responding to my torments.........Oh the whore would do what ever I wanted.and was hardy enough to endure it all......but something was missing.
I knew her escaping was not possible as my security system was whore proof. Perhaps I would try reverse psychology.........Ok Laura, you were so good drinking all my piss this morning you have the day off so to speak. No whipping or restraints or pee today. I want you to feel more at home , so relax, kick back and do what ya want today............all I ask is that you come to bed with me when I retire. I need to go into town and get some grocerys and some special items ive ordered from the post office. I know you know better than trying to escape....for that means certain death.
Oh baby im off..........enjoy the day.
I kiss her passionately and leave..................as I drive away I have a bad feeling that this may not have been a good idea..........

subserviant
02-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Im not being sucked in by her pretending to leave ,does think I'm a fucking idiot .The minute I try to get away she'll be all over me like rice on white .Im feeling somewhat better ,the shower has restored me .I test my muscles doing some bends and streches .I find a treadmill in a small gym off the bedroom,I try running and soon am up to the speed and incline I have used for the past months .I run for a half hour ,not at least out of breath .I hit the weights ,standing and bench pressing ,'m feeling really good .It hits me ,the bitch isnt poking her nose in to check on me .
Is she really gone ,I start throug the house ,peeking out the windows ,her Jag is gone ,the one she brought me out here in .I'm sure there is no other car .I get closer to the glass ,then notice the wiring and a little sign in red letters .Caution high voltage .Shit what dos that mean ,oh yeah its the same sign that are on the hydro towers .
Well there go the plans for getting out of here .I check what I already know ,all the windows and doors are signed the same way .
Ok think whats to do ,I sure as hell dont want to spend the rest of my life being the cunts personal toilet .yuck just the thought of drinking her piss first thing in the morning is enough to make wrech .
Ok stupid ,your in a hell of lot better shape then she is ,I mean she looks great ,nice body but she's not nesr as strong as me .I can waylay her when she comes back then get away .
A thought steals thru my mind .Asmile plays over my face ,yes I'll make the whore pay for what she's done to me .woo hoo revenge yes Im going put the slut through hell .she is going to pay big time yes baby .
I ran to the front door ,there it was, it was a net that had been mounted for some kind of ocean efect ,I loosend the rope holding it up tested it ,great ti went up and down .let go of the rope and dropped it like a rock .a few twists of the rope and she was mine .Laughing out loud I yelled getready whore its payback time.

MistressPC
02-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Finally!!! on my way home at last, grocery shopping sucks , but on a happier note, I copped some pills of several varieties which was good. Powering my Jag onto the lonely isolated dirt road my hand fell to my crotch, I absent mindedly rubbed my clit thru my sheer red satin short shorts.By now Laura was well rested and had probably regained some of her strength back. i needed to pee badly too. im sure she would relish my feeding her my golden love juice. She seemed so eager for it all the time. I knew she was there , as the security system remote i carried would have alerted me if she even tried to open the doors. Oh yes i thought, i was going to start being a bit more demanding of her now that she was properly trained. pulling in the drive i parked and walked to the door, then entered the code to open the encrypted lock...............as the door swung open I sang our Laura honey I'm home...............where the hell is she?

subserviant
02-12-2012, 05:40 AM
I had to surpress the laugh ,Oh Laura where are you in a sing song voice .Im right here you fucking bitch .I had found a syringe in her desk drawer that she had so carelesly left un locked along with a vail of ketamine .
It had all the cautionary shit on it about how overdossing could kill a person .At that point I just didnt give a shit if I killed the cunt or not .The syringe in one hand and the rope in the other .
Hi hun ,your startled face did make me laugh as I let go of the rope
there she was all tits and asshole sprawled under the net surronded by the groceries .
Quikly I shoved the needle into her ass pressing in the plunger ,hehe, she let a yelp out and then it was nighty night .
I shot my fist into the air ,she lay there like a sack of bufflao shit ,I got you cunt .
ho hum, i imagined she would be out for a while even tho i had no idea how long .
What to do ,put away the groceries ,or put her away .hehe It dawned on me to make sure her tongue wasnt choking her ,but she was breathing evenly ,still I'd better take her to her fucking dungeon where Icould restrain her .
I got the net off her ,grabbed her ankles dragging her toward the room .Her skirt rode up ,I snickered hoping her ass would full of splinters ,the floor being rustic planks ,kinda rough .
Dungeon was an interesting place to say the least ,All kinds thingys to bring a lot of pain to a person .I took the time to look around .There beside that fucking cattle prod was a collar ,it had a remote with it along with instructions ,where the hell she had gotten it ,It must be illegal ,probaly from some supplyer who was offshore ,anyway it didnt matter.
fasten the collar ,do not over tighten as it will choke the person on who it is placed ,must have been written by a highly skilled translater , who the fuck else would it choke,the bolts once tightened can only be loosend by the special key provided .Use caution ,the voltage may be injurious or deadly to a person who has medical problems such as a bad heart .
Ok great just what the doc ordered .
Now should I strip her ,nah make her do it .I hummed as little tune as I put on the collar .I couldnt hink why she hadnt used it on me .I put the key on top of a shelve ,out of harms way .
Hauling her ass onto the table ,quit a job in its self ,fastened her arms and legs .I couldnt resist ,pulling up her skirt to her waist ,stroking her pussy ,smiling oh baby were going to have so much fun .
Better go pick up the groceries there' probably some stuff that needs to be refridgerated .
Putting the last of the cans into a cupboard ,my Im such a little suzy homemaker ,i had to wait anyway .
A scream ,you fucking cunt lickiing cocksucking mother fucker I'll kill you .
Ah I was being summoned ,I strode into the room .You rang ,my my the mouth you ,do you eat with the mouth ?
I stood beside her while she ranted and raved .Ok enough of this shit ,I gave to remote a short jab .The result was perfect ,she straightened out like a board ,her eyes rolling back in her head .
Shit she was out again .there on the side board ,smelling salts ,some thing no good dungeon would be with out and this was a good one .
she sputtered awake glaring at me ,You fucking cunt she hissed I'll kill you .
Ah ah I held up the remote ,stroked her face, does sweety want another jolt. Her face turned white ,stammering no no please no .
then keep a civil tongue in your nasty head I chuckled .now are we going to be a good litle girl ,using the royal we ,taking a page from her book after all she had been my only *teacher* when it came to matters of torture ,but she had done a good job .
Im going to release you ,I announced if you try to do anything I dont want you to I'll hit the remote and you know the resuts of that .Do we understand each other .
I know it pissed her off, but nodded her head in agreement .
she got off the table a little woozy but that was to be expected .Ok so whats this all about .You wanted to be dommed and I dommed you so I dont know why your doing this .It was a matter of fact statement and true enough ,
Because you went way beyond what can resonably called domming you slut ,there is supposed to be a limit on what you do to me .I begged you to stop but you ignored me ,making me drink your piss yuck .
More than once I pleaded with you but you wouldnt listen ,all you did was laugh ,well guess whos laughing now .I turned lifting my skirt pulling my panties down showing her the purple welts ,the still open cuts on my ass,you think this was fun ?
Well maybe I got a little carried away ,but then most pain sluts beg for the punishment to stop but they really dont mean it ,she kind of pouted.
why dont you take the collar off and we'll start again ,the innocent smile almost got to me but not quit .
You fucking whore you only thought of your self giving no consideration to how I feel ,well now the shoes on the other foot .Strip.
Fuck you she lunged toward me ,another press on the remote and my my she crumpled like the sack of shit that she is .
I wanted her to be humiliated by stripping ,I know it always did that to me ,be ordered to strip in front of another person .she moaned as her eyes flutered open

MistressPC
02-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Until now, when the drug wore off I hadn't fully grasped what had happened.I recognized the wooziness as ketamine. the K and the remotes for my security were in the same drawer!!!!!!..omg, this fucking whore had gotten itno everything.,,,,,,,,,,my mind raced as i realized that everty thing in my mansion were now within Laura's reach........drugs ,weapons, #'s of offshore accounts,,,,,,,phone #'s of anonomous hitmen,kidnappers,Dommes, doctors and other bought an paid for evil doers that I kept on retainer........and the little black book with the codes were in there too,,,,,,,the ones that could be used against anyone ,,,,,,,,,,,they wouldnt even know it it wasnt me using the codes, it was all annonomous
Laura..........now listen baby girl,,,,,,,YOU came to me ...REMEMBER?
Didn't I take you in and keep you safe from the evil world? I can seee you are angry and I dont blame you. but you fucking came to me, NOW FUCKING LET ME FUCKING GO YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNT FUCK...................
I remember lunging for her,,the remote was my means of freedom and OMG was I going to fuck her up, no more Miss nice bitch!!!!,,,,,,,the pain from the shocker collar was instantly incapacitating.........like a million skewers of blinding agonizing light pierced my brain and dropped me like a stone..........when I awoke i heard her laughing and saw her smiling.............Laura.please stop.....i i i i i'm sorry for everything , ok ok, i might have gotten carried away just a little,,,,,,,, but you know I really do love you..LOVE ME she howled.....LOVE ME........she shrieked,,yanking my hair and pulled me to within inches of her cunt.......it was indeed bruised and quite swollen.....there were also dozens of pin prick looking marks from the carpet tack panties I made her wear last week.........Now whore , i told you to fucking strip,,,,,,,,,,,NOW FUCKING DO IT OR ILL FRY YOUR TWISTED BRAIN.............she taunted holding the remote....... i knew that all I had to do was get that remote , but how,,,,,,,it had a wrist strap and a feature called a "dead mans switch" and was made so that if the preasure came off the button, the fucking thing would remain on , and on full strength and would kill the wearer of the collar..............ON MORE TIME WHORE,,,,,,,STRIP!!!!!!
Slowely I wobbled to my feet, I pulled off my red satin shorts , leaving me in a black G string, wich I removed and threw at her hitting her in the face,,,,,,,,,,,,I removed my expensive top........since I wore no bra I was completely naked before this crazed ungrateful cunt,,,,,,,,,,, just my clit and nipple studs and I wouldnt remove thosew for god almighty
Ok Laura I whispered, we're even now, please don't do anything stupid. Just put down the remote and let me go now,,,,,,,,mommy has to pee. put down the remote and we'll forget this ever happened.,,,,,,okay?
I could see by her expression that she had other ideas...............

subserviant
02-12-2012, 02:44 PM
ha ha I almost pissed myself laughing ,Im so sorry Lisa ,whinning like the cunt that she is ,then going right to ungratfull cunt fuck ,make up your mind hun .
I thong hit my face ,hum it smelled like cunt but I had another idea .
mommy has to pee huh ,I threw her the undies ,piss on these ,I held up the remote .She did have to piss squating over the thong and letting go with a stream .
Uuuun can i have some thing to wipe with .Use you finger ,its all your gonna get .She thought Iwas kidding ,use your fucking finger whore ,not the best way to get clean ,now lick your finger .
Yuck disgust came over her ,I thought as much ,you can dish it out but cant take it .Pick up the thong ,it was still dripping piss ,now open wide and shove it in your mouth .Fuck you theres no way in hell im gonna do it ,she hit the floor like a ton of bricks ,tsk tsk when will you learn .

MistressPC
02-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Awakened with Laura kicking me hard in the ribs was startling enough,,,till I relaized i was gagged with duct tape and was chewing on nasty tasting panties? my panties i wondered as I started to come to? they must be im naked and on the cold floor and am hand cuffed, the cuffs are the ones attached by a powerful eye bolt sunk into the cement. there was no way i was getting free.It took a while and a shitload of my hair was ripped out ,but I finally got the duct tape off my head and spat out the panties..FUCK................GODDAMIT YOU FUCKING CUNT I screamed..........GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND LET ME GO!!!!
I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU..............only silence, and I needed too pee very bad.
the bolt i was chained to was at the bottom of a 6 foot round concrete area that was deeper in the middle than the sides,,,,,,,,so stuff pooled up at the bottom and the drain was remotely closed. I often tied defiant sluts here and tuened on the water.the pool as i called it would fill till the water was up to their necks depending how tall they were. I was already in an inch of piss when my bladder let go, PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ,,,,,,,,,,FUCK FUCK FUCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GODDAMMIT how did this happen..........this fucking cunt was crazy..I must get free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but how?
thee's no telling what this psycho bitch would do.
Foot steps! the door opens,,,,,,, Hello Lisa my love and how are we this morning?...i just glared at her..........nothing to say huh?
well that's fine , we're gonna have a busy day!! she tosses something to me that splashed in the piss ,,,,,,,,,,,,,there's the keys to the hand cuffs my love , you may free your self.........hurry the fuck up

subserviant
02-13-2012, 05:24 AM
We did have a very busy day planned ,I turned my back to her ,I had attached a little mirror behind the work bench ,keeping an eye on her ,actually i wanted her to try some thing so I could use the remote ,I did so luv to see her thrashing about like a fish out of water ,not that I needed an excuse ,shit i just might let her have it just because I could but it some how seemed more fitting to use it as punishment .
I had figured out the controls and had adjusted it so that when used it would only knock her on her ass ,not complely out ,hehe she could appreciate the voltage that much more.
Well my little love bug ,how did we spend the night .she was ready to make a run at me ,with out turning I hit the remote ,down she went into the piss pool, her mouth open in a scream ,ah to bad ,landed face down did you .she came up sputtering ,crying begging me not to sap her again .
well if your a good girl I wont have to will I but if your a bad girl I have to punish you .
Please no more she blubbered ,I'll be good .
On the table cunt ,my word but you stink ,youd think you spent the night a piss hole .
Ha ha I had to laugh at my little joke .Securing you ,I wiped your face clean ,then kissing you ,running my hands over your lovely tits .I wanted to kiss my way to your pussy but not yet, first you had to have shower and wash all thet piss off your body .No right now I had some thing else in mind .
I stroked your nipples until they where erect ,even now you slut, your turned on .I lite a cig ,one of yours .Oh no I dont smoke sweety ,this is for another purpose .Umm and i dont think your going to like it a whole lot ,but it has to be done and I 'mgoing to enjoy it emmensly .
the look on your face was priceless ,this bitch is nuts it said .your looking at the red hot tip of the cig .no no you start bobbing back and forth ,no you cant please no .
I give it a hard drag ,oh yes i can sweety and its for your own good .
how the fuck it would be for her good is beyond me ,it just sounded good ,I blew smoke into your face ,again stroking you nipple ,its really to bad they are such nice little nips .

MistressPC
02-13-2012, 06:22 AM
I uncuffed myself from the piss pool and chardeg at Laura, but eh fucking whore zapped me again. It was hopless!!! I remebeer crawling up and out of the pool and up on the low bondage bench. Laura kisses made me forget the agony and frustration of her acts,,,,,,,,,,,,i rreally did love her and returned her kiss ,desperately I kissed her and actually came as she rubbed my stinking body,,,,shuddering,,i was at first confused bt her lighting a cigarette, neitherone of us smioked............please dont Laura PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEAse,,,,,,,,,,,,I WAS SOBBING HYSTERICALLY,,,,,,,,,you know I dont handle pain well............dont handle pain well huh your fucking hypocrite she sneered,,,you sure as hell enjoyed tormenting me didnt you? (i really did enjoy tormenting her but didnt think of myself as a sadist)........she dint respond at all to my pleas.....she just hit the cigarette deeply,,,,,,,,,,,and without a worh pressed it into my right nipple.............SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I thrashed so hard i fell off the table....................the pain was mind numbing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nows my only chance I thought.........with all my remaining strength I grabbed her ankles with both arms sending her sprawling backwards..............i saw and felt her fall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then the world flashed as bright as an exploding sun...........................

subserviant
02-13-2012, 07:07 AM
The fucking bitch ,knocked me into the piss pool ,I managed to hit the remote just before I was covered in piss .
You dirty mother fuckin cocksucking shit eating piece of dog shit ,I zapped the whore again ,she rolled over right into the pool again .Once more I hit the remote .She lay still .oh fuck I didnt want her to drown .
I grabbed her hair and pulled her out ,she was figthing to get her breath .Why didnt I just let the cunt drown it would have served her right but I wasnt through with her by a long shot and the bitch was really going to pay .
I cuffed her to the table leg ,she was coming around .You are going to be in huge world of hurt cunt ,your gonna beg me to kill your to put you out of your misery ,but it aint gonna be that easy when Im done with you your gonna beg to eat my shit .you understand whore I screamed at her .
I stomped off to the shower ,my it felt good ,washing the stinking piss off me .
i strolled back into the dungeon towelling off .your yes lit up as you took in my nakedness ,I stood in front of you spread my legs drying my pubic hair .I laughed at the drool in the corner of your mouth ,then kicked you back into your piss ,watching you sputter ,it was great .
taking another cig i lite it ,now where do you thing this is going .I couldnt help but giggle ,first your other tit then weee right up the wazoo he he talk about a hot ass lmao.
hopefully there's another one ,cause I wouldnt want your cunt to miss any of the fun .

MistressPC
02-13-2012, 06:53 PM
falling back into the piss again was the last staw,,,,,,,,,the power of the zapper collar was undeniable..........it broke people................just like pavlovs mangy dog......................i was beaten. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,who owns who and my petty tortures mattered not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I could tak e the zapper one more time...................."Laura?" I said in a timid voice......'ya cunt what is it?" she sneered....obviously enjoying my suffering................at this point i didnt care weather i lived or died,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you win , i give up..............really whore? what exactly did i win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she didnt seem to know i was beaten.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please Laura either kill me here and now or tell me what I can do to get a shower and maybe something to eat,,,,,,,,,,Well whore for a start she said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can have a drink............then she threw me a plastic coffee cup,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fill it up and come up here she scowled............yo hurt to care I filled the cup with nasty cold piss and slowely wobbled up to her...........now whore if you EVEN think of throwing that slop at me you history..................I wont i said,,,,,,,start drinking cunt.......i sat at her feet and stated to drink it..........1/2 way thu I threw up and fell into my own filth.i crawled slowely and the last thing i remember was kissing her toes..................when i woke up i was in darkness ..total absulute darkness and silence....was i dead...................?

subserviant
02-14-2012, 12:10 PM
I could see her through special glass .She had said I had won ,I din't want to own the slut ,I just wanted to hurt her,the bitch was'nt so fucking high and mighty now and I still had her cunt to burn ,That cig up her ass was a sight to see ,she went totaly beserk ,running around the room like a chicken with its head cut off ,her hand trying get up her ass to pull out the cig,screaming and making all sorts of rude noises ,then fell back into the piss pool ,I almost fell in laughing ,what a sight .
So now what ,would I just leave ,I couldnt just let her stay this way ,she might die or some thing and I sure did'nt want to be charged with her murder . I hauled her sorry ass out of the pool.
And so i decided to leave the remote out side ,tell her where it was and the tool for taking it off ,why am I such a kind hearted soul.I let her know what I was going to do. I should have paid more attention I suppose ,she had gotten a crafty look in her eye .Just to be sure I hit the remote ,I needed time to get out to the car and drive away .Id leave it at the first bus stop ao I would be nailed for stealing .
She was flopping around ,spassing ,so I had lots of time .Good bye whore ,I snickered .
I left the remote out by the tree on a bench ,headed for the garage around the corner .
Fuck it wouldnt start ,I was fairly handy around vahicles having spent a lot of my youth messing around in my uncles garage ,it sounded like it wasnt getting any gas ,fucking carberaters ,why could'nt it have been injection ,oh well i popped the hood, started to take off the breather ,thought I heard a noise ,listened but I didnt hear it again . I had it off ,seen that the choke was stuck open ,an easy fix ,the noise again I was just about to get from under the hood.

MistressPC
02-14-2012, 05:11 PM
With all my remaining strength......i.........stood and opened the safe that was hidden in my bedroom, i removed the other remote for my car.. this where laura left me............I knew she was out trying to figure out why the jag wouldnt start......................i had taken out my spare key fob and hit the auto disable button......no fucking way she'd EVER get it started. I had to hurry, I couldnt have this whore escaping. They take all kinds of pictures 'cause I knew she'd go straight to the cops.......all those 1/2 healed bruises and welts woul be enough to arrest my happy ass.............not a big deal since i knew some powerful people in the city. but it would, how shall I say......complicate my life..........I grabbed the taser i kept under the bed and made my way out of the house and thru the side yard and peered around the corner..there she was,,,,,,,,,peering under the hood. The taser has a 25 foot range , but i wanted to make sure I nailed the traitorous cunt. As steady as I could I crept with in 5 feet when she senced I was there.
she turned slightly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just as I said,,,,,,,,,,,,you forgot something...........I pulled the trigger and sent 200,000 thru two propelled barbed darts ...they hit her in the lower left back and in prompt fashion it dropped her like a sack of shit........you should have seen the whore flopping around like a fish................you blew it Laura i said in a dazed mono tone...........Lisa please!!.........i dint relpy i just pressed the trigger and held it. she was out. It took me 10 minutes to drag her fat ass into the house and I basically ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pulled her by the hair all the down the concrete basement steps.............with what little strengt I had lef I chained the cunt to my heavy wooden X frame.............double locking the heavy duty steel cuffs.............she was just starting to come around..........Please Lisa she sobbed I didnt mean to hurt you,,,,blah blah blah............thats over whore, save your breath and your strength. remember when I said i give up? well ya cunt you win I give up.............I turned and left the basement . locking the thick steel door and turning off the light...........It was time to call a couple friends..........Pauline and Jaana..........they were to put it mildly , the most evil cruel Lesbian dommes on the fucking planet. and I owed them I favor...........Laura was done.................making a stiff drink i made the call and Janna answered.........Ya thats right I said....uh huh,you got it............no,no one who will be missed.............ok let your selves in. bye.........

subserviant
02-15-2012, 07:17 AM
Shit,shit ,shit .I was so fucking stupid its unbeleaveble. I bawled my eyes out ,here i was hanging naked in the dungeon ,was it her plan to just leave me ,was it the end ,why oh why did I ever get involved with her ,oh shit why.
I heard the door open ,I have no idea how much time had passed ,I had to pee so badly my belly hurt .I had to defecate ,I was hungry and thirsty .The lights came on,it blinded me for a few seconds .
There where 3 of them ,Lias and 2 others .The 2 peeps with her looked very tough ,it was hard to tell if they where men or women ,they wore the bib type coverals with plaid shirts ,short hair ,almost a brush cut .
They stood looking at me , Lisa introduced them .Listen up slut ,this is Janna and Pauline ,she nodded to each and their gonna be your worst nightmare ,they are out and out sadists,theres nothing they like more then hearing a slut screaming as they torture her ,she ended with a laugh .
Janna walked to me ,well I must say Laura this is one of the nicer ones ,great tits and ass ,its gonna be so much fun fucking her up ,she ran her hands over me ,stopping at my pussy .
Humm Im thinking we could slice off her clit hood ,it'll make it so much easier to get at that little man in the boat ,she got a hand full ogf my pussy and yanked twisting squeesing as hard as she could,laughing at my howl of pain .
I couldn help it,my bladder let go ,the stream of piss sprayed over her .She yelled ,you fucking no good cunt ,I'll teach you to piss on me .she went and picked up a studded leather belt ,still snarling ,you cocksucikng whore ,and started swinging .

MistressPC
02-15-2012, 05:10 PM
I had to leave. tho furious and at the end of my rope with Laura, I still loved her, perhaps now more than ever. I went upstaires as Jaana began beating Laura. normally her screams were music to my ears. But atop the stares I simply closed the door. I wasnt angry or even sad, I just didnt give a fuck.I knew between them, Laura would be broken once and for all. I even liked to think that we could dispense with the Doome/sub roles as perhaps lead a normal life..whatever the fuck that was..no, this had to be done. I showered and poured some cognac and sat on the couch. turning on the TV, I selecded up "basement" (ie dungeon. There were half a dozen cameras in there that i could view.the system always taped every encounter as soon as the door was closed.Sipping my brandy I was stunned by what i saw.......Laura was already unconscious. had red streaks all over her body. she seemed to be bleeding between her legs....turning up the sound ,,I could her Pauline laughing........there cunt how do you like the tase of your own shit? Pauline had shoved Lauras bowel movement turds into her mouth .....I could see the powerful fichhooks holding up Laura battered and bruised tits by the nipples. "Here Pauline , lets try this said Jaana..........I almost dropped my brandy when I saw that jaana had a fist full of skewers,,,,,,,,as big and long as knitting needles............As Jaana pulled back laura head cruellt she said....now cunt im gonna teach you why you should be a proper whore for our Lisa...........but but,,,,,,i love Lisa you fucking cow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not like you're gonna learn too fuck pig......without hesitatinf Jaana plunged the evil skewer all the way thru Lauras D cup tit...........then another making an X shape............blood was spurting out from the wounds and Laura was howling like an animal being skinned alive.........Jaana the expertly performed the same treatment to the other tit............god this was too much i though....but I knew not to interfere .or I would end up taking her place! i turned on some music and tried to relax. the cognac helped a bit .My poor Laura............I thought Jaana was kidding.omg she was using scissors on Lauras clit hood...........I had to turn down the TV,,,,,,,,,,,FUCK!!..........next came my branding iron ,,,,,,,,,,,i Knew they would use it to cotterize the wound and stop the bleeding............I couldnt stand anymore. I took 2 Xanac and swigged the last of my drink............ Whn I awoken ,both Jaana and Pauline where stanind in front of me smiling.......Ok Lisa......were done...........she puy up a fight, but I DONT THINK ,,,,,,whats her name will give you anymore trouble. With that I reached in the coffee tabke drawer and handed Pauline the stack of 100 dollr bills. 10,000 as per our agreement..............they thanked me,,,,,,but interupting I asked........is Laura ok? They just laughed and told me to see for myself. ok thanks girls i said........Ok liz come see us some time..........as they left I hopped to my feet and walked to the basement door.........as i opened the door the lights were off and there was utter silence.........I turned on the lights and slowely walked down stairs............

subserviant
02-15-2012, 07:42 PM
I looked up as she held my hand ,I could see the look of horror on her face.I guess i was a mess ,even the horrible pain had slackened ,the endrphins had kicked in .I smiled weakly at her .I was hanging by huge dildos,shoved up my ass and cunt .The feindish bitches had some how devised a system that wouldnt rip me apart but it was close .
i was covered in blood ,piss,shit ,their cunt juices ,I went between conciouse and unconciosness .the branding had been the worst ,using straigt peices of steel to mark my tits cunt and ass .
The cutting off of the hood hidding my clit had been done after a whole lot ofpain so even it wasnt to bad ,the rough rope that had been wrapped in stinging nettle which had been soaked in tiger balm that had been drawn tight through my pussy was even now causing a lot of pain
Lisa tryed to get me down but every time she tried i screamed in pain as the dildos did there work ,finally i was lying on the floor ,Lisa was craddling my head ,crying ,Im so sorry my love I thought it was the only way out ,I shouldnt have gotten the evil twins in ,sobbing she kissed ,I love you Laura .
Even in my horrible state I managed to say ,you have afunny way to show it ,and I passed out again

MistressPC
02-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Getting Laura up the stares was the hardest part. Placing her in my large shower was a tad easier. I let the warm water soak deep into her many wounds. God what a mess! my poor baby i cried. I washed her the best I could without causing anymore pain, cleaning her with betadine . turning off the water I left her in the shower, her head propped up with a pillow. I came back in with a big bath towel and dried her and applied peroxide to her wounds, her missing clit hood made her clit stick up lick a small cock. the cuts were made with surgical precision and made me a bit aroused looking at it. I gave Laura a shot of demerol for the pain. and dragged her to my bed. I placed her on it carefully and made myself a drink. I had taken some security precautions to assure this unpleasant affair woulndt be repeated.
I returned to my big glass of cognac and let Laura rest for a while,,,,,,as I drained my glass,i felt horny sitting there watching the part of Laura torment that I just couldnt watch before........Pauline and Jaana were fucking her ass with a hugw strapon and one in her cunt wile her tits hung her up in the air.OMG.....I shook my head and went into my bedroom.....even tho pased out Lauras hans was on her pussy, rubbing her now erect clit. I smiles and lay between her lehs and started to lick and make love to her clit. after a short time she shuddered and climaxed and I licked her dry. I did place and ankle cuff on her so she coulddnt make it into the bathroom.I left a single bucket on the floor for her toilet needs. i was taking no more chances with my slave........

subserviant
02-16-2012, 07:33 PM
I awoke having to pee .She had locked me to the bed ,as if i could muster up the strengh to even try to get away ,fat chance.But I still had to piss and I for sure didnt want to wet the bed.
I saw the bucket ,figured this was to be the toilet .The chain on my wrist was long enough to allow me to get to the pail ,squat over it and relieve myself .Nothing to wipe with ,but then I wasnt to concerned about a little bit of piss .I crawled back under the warm covers ,burrowing down ,it felt so safe .My eyes closed ,I was ready to nod off again when the door opened ,I ast up with a start ,the sheet dropped to my waist leaving to upper part of me naked .

MistressPC
02-17-2012, 02:52 AM
I just stood there not really knowing what to do next. Well young lady are you feeling better. Yes maam, a bit im just really tired and i hurt all over. im sorry for all the trouble ive caused you and am ready to be a proper slave.I wa in shock. her defiance was at an end. Could it be possible? Her spirit had been indomitable. Was Laura truly broken? Jaana and Pauline were extremely persuasive. Dont be scared LAura , stand up please. she hesitated slightly but hopped up stiffly as i raised an eyebrow. as she stood before me the site off her battered body was shocking, there were whip marks all over her once unmarked body. they wern't deep wounds which meabns they would heal nicely given time.her clit attracted my eye. the scars didnt look nearly as bad as before. and her clit stood out ready for action. I see you used the bucket? yes Mistress i knew better than to soil the bed with my juices. well thats a star i guess, I see you deficated too? nervously she stammered......w w w e ll....... i slapped her face lightly. Answer me cunt. I DIDNT HAVE ANTTHING TO WIPE WITH MAAM she whimpered!!!!!
you still have fingers dont you\? er..yes maam..and you still have a mouth dont you? well yes maam. Then have at it cunt...........you have to earn toilet paper.her grimace showed me she understood her new toilet regimine......there better not be any shit stains on my bed cunt. oh no maam i was carefull...i checked the satin sheets and all was well..I slapped her again......looking her sternly in the eye.......I said clean your ass cunt.get to it........then when your done you may clean mine..........there is to be no more toilet paper in this room cunt.................get to it

subserviant
02-17-2012, 05:26 AM
I was so relieved,I thought for sure she would make me ingest the horrible stuff in the bucket.It was such a relief,I gladly ran my fingers over my soiled ass hole then licking them clean ,Well gladly might be an over statment .it tasted horrible and I wondered ,with all the bacteria in shit how it would effect me .
I managed to get off the bed ,but the cahin was short .
Please miss can you undo the cuff ,I promise I'll be good ,its the only was i can get clean your ass unless you get on the bed and I feel so humble I would sooner be kneeling in a proper slaves position ,if its all right with you Miss.
i waited for the clout that I was sure to come .I would take it like a proper slave would .
the session with the two sadists and the threat of their return had truely turned me into Miss lisas personal property .I wondered what it would feel like to own another human being ,to do with whatever you wanted no matter how vile .I noticed she had a tampon in place ,I thought I would have to tread carefully

MistressPC
02-17-2012, 06:09 PM
alright whore I will remove the cuffs..............here are the ways things will be.so far you havnt earned the right to use the bathroom or even leave my bed chamber.......how do i do that Miss?...........dont interupt whore I said emotionlessly. You will continue to use the bucket for a toiklet. every moring you will ask for permission to clean your chamber pot. depending on how good you've been will help me decise weather you drink it...........or i let you pour it out. any questions?........i see she knew not to risk pissing me off,,,,,,,Jaana and Pauline had indeed worked their magick. and that was right where she would end up. in a fucking heartbeat! they even offered to buy you whore so your happiness depends om your co-operation,
Now whore , have you cleaned your self? yes maam I have....good slave I saw you licking your fingers. in a day or two you may be allowed toilet paper,,,,,,for yourself that is.for there is no shit paper in this house
Now whore you need to clean me............do a good job and may be i will let you orgasm............oh by the way i have a little problem whore..im on my period...............I sat on the edge of the bed spread wide ,asd my whore on her knees approached. she knew she was forbidden to use anything but her mouth on me...............I think the strink is missing whore............get to it.....

subserviant
02-17-2012, 06:23 PM
I knelt behind her ,spreading the lovely ass cheeks ,seeing the filth made me hesitate,but I closed my eyes got right in and licked her clean ,even getting my tongue a little way up her asshole .
Swallow it she growled .
Its clean miss ,I gaged sligtly as I swallowd it .I was hank ful she hadnt demanded that I eat her pussy ,that would have to gross .Just the thought of it made me shudder .
May I rinse my mouth miss.that evil grin ,i have just the thing whore ..

MistressPC
02-18-2012, 04:41 AM
grabbing my slave by the hair I pulled her hard to my messy pussy. this didnt turn me on per sec as i have no menstraion fetish, this was to show her who's in control. she had no choice and was soon eating away. I even let loose a stream of my piss just to test her and she gulped and slurped desperately. I felt gulity and knew it always hurt her to have her hair pulled. I didnt like it either so i devised a plan. As Laura finished her nasty duties I had her kneel and walked into the bathroom.where i returned with electric hair clippers. kneel still whore i said, and without another word I sheared off all her hair. But Miss, now I loook like a freak..not at all my love, now i cant pull your hair anymore. you will have to be where i need you to be without the violence. i did you a favor. I could see she wasnt upset. after all she did have very beautiful hair. Laura still looked sad, and for all my evils I really did want my slave to be happy.......come on sweety i have a prsent for you....... unlocking the heavy wooden door and leading her back down into the dungeon/basement I felt her hesitate going down the staires..understandable I suppoe. as this was her first time down here since her...........uh.........,meeting with Jaana and Pauline. i led her to a corner of the room and showed her our new sybian. For those perverts of you reading this that dont know what a sybian is.its basicaaly like a gym horse, padded and curved, but only like 2 feet long,,,,,there was a vibrator area wher ones clit rested. I had the attachment that was like a 4'' square pad that was a pink rubber pussy ticklers. i helped her climb aboard. one leg on each side that I strapped above each knee and each ankle. I cuffed her hands behins her and tied a rop to the chain in the center ,the other end to a ceiling hook, This way she was leaning a tad forward,,,,,putting more weight over her clit.making it press harder to the rubber pad. There was no need to lube it as her needy pussy would soon to that for her. Laura I told her, Ive seen you fingering yout "new" clit........since your hood was removed. she started to stammer by i placede a finger to her mouth shushing her............it;s ok baby, i feel that I owe you an orgasm or 2...............uh thank you maam...............i turned it on to the ' random" setting. which would atuomatically vary the speed and motion of the pad. i turned it on nd she moaned loud in surprise..her clit was soooooo sensitive..................she squirted in seconds and shudderd hard...........I pulled her bald head tome and kissed her deeply on the lips....omg was she shaking.
I hear d the phone ringing upstares,,,,,,,,,,coudnt find the dungeon cordless and cursed.....shit now i have to go upstares to get the phone.....i'll be right back sweety...........running up the steps, the door slammed shut and I grabbed the phone. It was Pauline checking up on us.,Ya baby .uh huh,,,all is well here.......ok ,,,,no worries,i'll let you know,ya,thanks.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok cool.i better get back to Laura........OF FUCK..............I LOCKED THE KEY IN THE DUNGEON. another blonde moment....and the nearest lock smith wouldnt open for 6 hours............poor Laura!!!!!
I poured some cognac and turned on the dungeon camera.......................she was already trashing wildly and there was a large puddle on the floor already.............there was nothing i could do.......................

subserviant
03-28-2012, 09:54 AM
The cellar door opened ,it had been a day or more as far as I could tell ,I hand had anything to eat and I was starved .Every time i had to piss during the night ,I had no option but to let it go so I was standing in a pool of my piss .
Please Lisa im so hungry and thristy ,please give me some thing .please let me go ,we'll just forget about what has happened ,I'll go my way and you yours .
Laughter filled the basement ,it wasnt Lisa ,Janna came into view ,followed by Pauline .Hi hun they greeted me with cheery smiles .
I stared in disbelieve ,seeing these sadists scared the hell out of me .Lisa ,Lisa help me please dont let them have me .
To late cunt ,it was Lisa ,she nodded to Janna ,have at it girls ,she laughed .
Pauline stood in front of me ,so your hungry and thristy ,well your lucky we ahve just the thing for you .She loosend the fastening ,I dropped to the floor ,seeing a chance to get away I made a move toward the stairs .
The shock knocked me to my knees ,the bitch ,she had put the collar on me ,I felt like a fryed fish .Get up slut ,it was Pauline ,kicking me in the crotch .I curled into a ball .howling in pain .she squated down ,you want another .No please I managed to squek out .She stood ,undoing her pants ,she had me on my knees ,squating so her asshole was over my face .Your hungry remember ,now your going to get some thing to eat ,then Janna will provide a drink for you ,that should make you happy ,now open wide .She grunted,In horror the turd began to come out of her ass ,it was Janna again you eat it whore or I'll burn your tits off .The shit pressed against my lips

MistressPC
03-31-2012, 10:05 AM
Pissy Pussy Talking: Icouldnt believe it ,that fucking Liza was looking for me again ,she warned me the last time I was with her ,the time when 4 trannys came to my rescue hat that the next time she got a hold of me she would ruin me for anybody else ,in her words I'll difigure you so badly the evil grinch wont even want you ,you'll wish you where dead whore she screamed as I was hustled awayand that fucking Lisa wont be able to save you ,I'll fuck her up just as bad as Im gonna do you .we sped away in the Hupmobile ,teh shemales taking me to their house to clean my wounds before taking me home to my beloved Lisa .I thought she would be happy to see ,instead she exploded ,where the fuck have you been you usless whore ,I'll bet youv been out fucking you cock sucking slut ,a sniker from the trannys brought a blow to my head ,and who is this Liza thats been calling every 5 minutes ,the cunt is driving me nuts .
I blubbered out that Liza had abducted me ,I took off my dress showing you the wounds and welts ,burns to my nipples ,my ashole still wide open ,it hadnt helped that the shemales had used me a little on the way over ,and Liza says she's going to fuck you up to,oh Miss Im scared she just evil ,She not the only one who's evil you fucking cunt I'll show you who's evil ,shirking your duties ,the trannys had left ,I was expecting to have the shit kicked out of me when the door bell rang .now who the fuck is this as you stormed to the doo,fliging it open .We ll well Lisa we meet again .You gasped why why its you Janna when did you change your name to Liza .A look of fear came over your face .
Liza have taken my Pissy Pussy prisoner, when I finally found her.....
"oh no dear Mistress the only way out is for you to service festus ,liza in momnet of candor explained to me that your gotten to far out of her grasp and she needs to rein you in and the only wsay is for you to do the unmentoinal to the fucking mule .furthermore lixa has spoken to ann rice and had gotten some kind of vampire protection ,so as used to say in our school system and i qoute "your fucked"
(Lisa to the rescue)Oh God..........I knew Anne would screw us all when she found god.....OMG my Pissy!! The evil yet gorgous Liza.have foiled my only hope...........I must save myself and my beloved Pissy Pussy!!!!
Sees festus grazing nearby..........pfttttttt!!! Come hither my trusty steed!!!!
Festus came clomping over........I whispered in his ear and he in mine.............Well yes Festus old friend yes........uh huh..are you sure? Uh uh huh..........ok then................
With a wave of my cape..........you become me..!!!!!
As the evil Liza comes strolling in.....cock dangling to the ground...she sees you (really me) forcing me (really you) to suck off good ole Festus.
I see you tamed the evil Lisa Pissy Pussy? I nodded silently.........right as Festus blew his massive load deep in my (your) mouth.
Liza walked out happy............though you showed signs of drowning.and probably needed immediate medical treatment I threw you over Festuses back and we slowely started the 5,000 mile walk toward freedom and home.

MistressPC
04-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Once again the trannies had mussed up my Pissy Pussy. Her almost constant defiance was becomming an annoyance. The trannies had yet again left her in the back yard unconscious and caked in cum.
This time I wasnt going to be so kind to her.
Dragging the whore back down into the basement I drug her into the old concrete basin and let her lay there. It was more a sunken sink , like 4x4 and 3 feet deep, plugging the drain from outside of it. I hand cuffed her to the old yet sturdy O ring in the center in the bottom of the tub. I just turned on the cold water and sat several feet away sipping my brandy................slowely the freezing water had brought her 1/2 way back to life. watching the horror in her eyes as the tub filled to her neck.
I slowed the water to a trickle as it reached her chin.
She had to really strain at her cuffs to keep her mouth out of the water.
Well Pissy here we are again, I mused...............once again the trannies have used you and left me with the mess to clean up.
So my love, im going to let you soak for a while and clean you up.
Please dont pass out as you will drown.
'Please Miss I'll be good I promise'.........oh Pissy I so want to believe you but this has gotten quite out of hand, I spend more time tending to you than you do taking care of my meager needs.....you understand....
please miss I promise.......
blah blah......ive heard enough!!!
Waking over to some of the devices i kept down here fro just such emergencies I picked up and old full face harnessed bag gag,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ball had a 1/4 clear hose in it that was 50 feet long.
Strapping the gag over pissys mouth i started back up the basements wet cement steps. trailing the hose behind me........1/2 way up i tell Pissy
......Ya know Pissy the water down here dosnt have a hepa filter like upstairs.....so make sure you dont drink any...........I smiled as i turned off the light and closed the heavy door.
The long hose I attached to a large plastic funnel that was mounted to a stand nearthe door.
Now at least Pissy could enjoy my delicious warm pee even while trying to keep from drowning................
After all,I wasn't cruel..............

MistressPC
04-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Poor Pissy never knew what hit her. Tied and spread cruelly in my sound proofed basement. I had left the rear door to the baement open.
When Pauline and Janna walked down the steps a small red lite lit up on my serurity panel.
I turned on the basements six cameras. This time i wasn't to miss a thing.
I selected up the camera nearest the X fram and zoomed in. THe look of horror on Laura's face was priceless as Jaana snapped on the light to the basement dungeon. She started to scream but it was short lived. Pauline quickly stuffed the piss soaked panties I had conviently left for them in the small bowl on the table. I few wraps of duct tape and Pissy Pussy was silent.
These 2 were pros at breaking errand sluts. I almost knew their routine by heart. First came the vicious serrated electrical clamps snapped on Lauras nipples. Not gently released, but SNAPPED on.
It sent a chill down my spine when I saw Pissy jump.....oh god that had to hurt. I was on the edge of my seat holding Luciane in my arms as Jaana picked up the evil hog whip. This thing could easily take chunks out of plaster walls. That's why I never used it. It wass just tooo much.
I pulled Luci close to me so she wouldn't have to watch what came next.
I kept the sound off but saw every vicious slash of the evil quirt. Laura was writhing and thrashing as wildly as any human being could. Blow after savage blow. Her tits her belly,her thighs.everywhere but her face and ankles.
I kissed Luci tenderly on her lips as I held her. Watching as Jaana was visably winded from whipping poor Pissy Pussy. Her head slumped against her chest as if she were passed out.
Next I saw Pauline cut Laura free and she fell to the floor.
By now Jaana had dragged over the small padded saw horse and laid Pissy across it face down the long way. It in essance put Pissy on all 4's Pauline was buy strapping Pissys elbows and knees to the legs of the small red horse.
I could see Jaana laughing as she sat in the low chair in front of Pissys head. ripping the duct tape from her head and pulling out the nasty panties.
Jaana slapped Pissy hard across the mouth several time and was whipping out her massive shemale cock.
Luic glanced at the screen and gasped. Miss, is Janna going to feed that big cock to Laura? Yes darling she is.......I pulled Luci to me and held her tight once more, just as Jaana's massive cock disappeared into Pissys mouth.
Panning the cam, we see that Pauline has also whipped out her massive shecock......I could see her finger fucking Pissys asshole deeply and wildly. She stopped a second and spit on her huge cock................
with a jump and wild thrash Pissys asshole was full of she cock......
Luci turned to watch as both gorgeous trannies fucked poor pissy from both ends.
I knew that Pauline and Janna could and would fuck a whore like this for hours on end before spewing massive quantities of cum in there victim.
Miss is this because Laura was a bad slut?
Yes darling it is.....
I turned off the cameras but made sure the tape was recording.
And Luci and I made passionate love to each other there on the couch.... Will Laura be alright Miss?
Yes my darling she'll be fine.......................

MistressPC
04-14-2012, 10:51 AM
When the evil trannies were once again finished with Poor Pissy Pussy she was a mess..... She was as before, unconscious. I took a while for me to grag her upstares by the ankle. I think she may possibly have hit her head on a few of the steps.
I had to drag her usdie into the back yard and squirt her with the hose. All the caked on cum and blood was very hard to wash off. I finally had to use a stiff brristled brush on the worse parts.
Oh Pissy, I hope you learned your lesson this time and will be a good slave.
She moned what passed for a yes,,,,,,,,,,,ok darling one more time and I seel you to Pauline and Jaana...........yes Miss was her slurred reply.....good........wtf? I saw her nipples were rubberbanded tightly.......whenI remove them .....I saw shinky stripes.what the?
Oh no! those were paper staples!!!
Goddam them whores!..........I had to go get pliers and remove each staple....there were 4 deeply imbedded in each raw nipple........Oh Pissy you are such a bother.......tsk tsk .why cant you play nice?
Once removed i poured bleach on them to sterile them,,,,,,,,,Piss Pussy sat up screaming ......what the..........reading the label on the bottle i saw,,,,,,,the warning........Oops,sorry Pissy.................

subserviant
04-17-2012, 10:24 AM
howling like a woman possesed ,the bleach was the worst pain I had felt in a nhour or so ,I rolled on th ground trying to rip off the nipples that where open wounds .Miss grabbed my hands ,holding them away from my tits ,she grabbed a bottle of water and poured the contents over my breasts ,saying im so sorry pissy ,but she had a smile in her face ,sobbing i acused her of doing it on purpose .
That look came over her face with a PARDON .ops I slipped again .
I f iwant to hurt you cunt I'll do it ,knocking me back to the floor .she was in a rage her booted foot came in between my thighs kicking me hard .I closed my legs my hands holding my pussy.
get your back and those legs apart cut were not doe by a long shot .the toe connected with my pussy again ,I rolled screaming in agony .
Up you usless fucking cunt .Im going to teach you about respect and when Im done you'll wish the trannys had you again