PDA

View Full Version : Slipping back on the gloves of a Domimant.

Irish Dom
02-10-2012, 09:45 AM
I recently decided to become a Dom again. Right now I presently have a sub and I have already started her training. What I am looking for is some guidance and advice from fellow Doms or even subs on how to continue to proceed about this since I'm fairly rusty. I'm also looking for ideas for tasks and assignments to have her perform.

(A little background on the matter) This is a long distance D/s relationship for now and for the present future. I have assigned her a journal for which she is to write in everyday especially after each session we have and to send it to me by email every other day. Rules that I have her follow right now are she may only text me at specified times of the day. When privately speaking she has to refer to me as Master at all times. I also have forbidden her to wear panties at any time. Nor is she allowed to please herself or even allowed to cum unless I tell her she can do so. I could use a mentor and any advice to be given I will gladly accept. We presently talk about her fantasies, wants, needs, and desires. I am having her share details of her life with me and I have told her some of my background as well. Though I am keeping most of it a mystery to excite her with the unknown. She is good at obeying commands and I have established a fairly good command presence with her. She hasn't done much in the area of BDSM and only had one Master before me although he was not up to the challenge of maintaining their relationship. What she is seeking is a Master, a companion and also a friend. I could really use some advice specifically on how to make that bridge without interfering with our D/s relationship. While I have been someones Master before I was never a real companion or a friend to my last sub. As for our ages she is 19 and I am 20.

Please feel free to email or message me at any time. I thank you for any input you can give me.