PDA

View Full Version : Father Shoots Daughters Laptop over Facebook Rant. Whats your take??

Stealth694
02-14-2012, 11:14 AM
I just finished the Youtube Viral about a father shooting his daughter laptop because of what she said on Facebook. Personally I agree with what he did and why, plus I would have put one bullet in the daughters cellphone. I was curious what other people in the BDSM Library thought of this and if the father went over the top or was abusive? This is obviously something we can give opinions on that should be enlightening.

stealth694

IAN 2411
02-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Could do with a link Stealth684

Be well IAN 2411

ksst
02-14-2012, 03:08 PM
I heard about the video, but didn't watch it. I think it is good to follow through on what you say you are going to do. However, shooting an expensive laptop seems extremely wasteful to me. He could have donated it or given it away. Besides it is a very poor example he sets by shooting/destroying stuff when he's mad. Kids do what you do, not what you tell them they should do.

lucy
02-15-2012, 12:04 AM
Goes to prove my theories that: a. people with guns tend to be idiots and b. people take the interwebz too seriously. Btw, how old was this daughter?

Stealth694
02-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Sorry:
Here is the Link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU

StrictMasterD
02-17-2012, 05:30 PM
There are other ways he could have handled the situation, even more so sincei s daughter is Underaged
takethe laptop away, ground her etc
BTw from what I heard the lapto cost almost $1,500 if that even matters
I wil admit his Cowboy had made him look "Real Cool" LOL