PDA

View Full Version : We are playing a game

Wormwood
02-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi, we are a couple, her 25 (but at 4'10" looks under 16 easy) and I'm 27.
I'm in a little bit of trouble tonight because I took some MDMA to celebrate my completion of rehab, however,
my girlfriend reminds me that it was very selfish of me to take anything while she herself is unable (due to still being in rehab and subject to drug testing.) and so after much begging on my part for anykind of attention that she can give me, she has agreed, however she doesn't want to be nice about it so we are coming to the forum to askfor any ideas on how to punish me for being so thoughtless and selfish on what should have been a romantic holiday.

I have a high pain tolerance and consider myself an extreme masochist (although where the roles reversed i am equally sadistic). Please any ideas at all are welcome, she'll definitely try some of them and if you would like we could take pictures as proof.

Thank you.

brwneydgirl
02-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Wait...you're both in rehab (or recently released) and that's how you celebrate? Am I just not getting the joke?

ksst
02-15-2012, 07:20 AM
Your punishment would be to swear off whatever that is and not have it anymore.

I'm not really sure what's going on here.

sexisubi
02-15-2012, 12:11 PM
A good punishment...

Not letting you ever do drugs again, and then only let you drink, and smoke pot, and not excessively lol.

denuseri
02-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Your domme should start by setting the example herself and not do any kind of drugs etc ever again either.

jo36c
02-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Stupid move on your part! As to punishment, you need a good beating with a thick strap, I mean dozens of strokes to mark you good. Then she should give you a high volume enema, really high volume & plug you up for a long time to really experience the cramps. I think the emema would be a good start for you & symbolic too as it would clean you out which is what you need & start over. Any further violations would require even harsher punishments & physical pain.