PDA

View Full Version : new here wondering whats in store for me :)

hil
02-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to I guess put up a hello post to get myself out there. I've known about the lifestyle for a long time. I've always been interested in it. Still a new girl though I guess. I have figured out that I am a submissive. There are things that I have seen through research that make me think this may be a step in the right direction for me. So now I'm just wondering I guess if there is anyone willing to help teach me more about what living as a sub is like and also wanting to connect with people who have a same mind set as me.
I guess a little bit about me might help. I'm 23, living in colorado springs colorado. At this point I am working 60+ hours a week just trying to survive I guess. My best friend and her husband are swingers. I think they have given me the courage to reach out I guess is a good way to put it.
If you want to know anything else please ask either here or in a pm. I hope someone can I don't want to say help. But I guess give me insite and maybe be my first Dom?

hil
02-20-2012, 10:14 PM
Confused now

lucy
02-21-2012, 01:48 AM
im a master
hi, i looking for very slutty submissive but i will train u if u come to ky

Facepalm

@hil: Take it easy, take it slow, read here and on other sites. Go to munches (a google search for your area should yield some good starting points)
And, most of all, don't listen to folks who want you to move from Colorado to Kentucky just because they can't get no pussy in Kentucky. There most likely is a good reason for that.

To put it in a nutshell: Even, or especially, as a submissive, you should never let go of your common sense.

Good luck and lots of fun

VeniVidi
02-21-2012, 03:21 AM
To put it in a nutshell: Even, or especially, as a submissive, you should never let go of your common sense.
So true. So very very true.

hil
02-21-2012, 12:34 PM
@ lucy thank you for that. Honestly I was just planning to ignore that post and move on. Then someone else posted under it and I got completely confused as to wether that was aimed at me or the 2nd poost. I do appreciate your input a lot lucy and thank you for that.

VeniVidi
02-21-2012, 12:38 PM
@hil No! that wasn't aimed at you - it was a compliment to Lucy who does have a very good way with words :)

sexisubi
02-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Hey hil welcome to the site. :)

hil
02-21-2012, 05:29 PM
@ conner thank you for clarifying

hil
02-21-2012, 08:29 PM
@sexi thank you for the warm welcome

ksst
02-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Welcome! I hope you will find some useful information and friendly discussions here :)

brwneydgirl
02-22-2012, 10:57 AM
don't listen to folks who want you to move from Colorado to Kentucky just because they can't get no pussy in Kentucky.

lmfao.

hil: A word of advice...try to make it through the first 45 days on this site just talking casually with others. No need to rush into "will you be my first dom?"...cause, you'll get a lot of responses to that question and not all of them will be a good match.

hil
02-22-2012, 11:16 AM
@brwneydgirl, thanks for that. Deffinately a new exciting and confusing thing for me. I think I have a pretty good head on my shoulders. But I am the new shy ignorant girl in this situation and it seems to be pretty easy to get lost in the shuffel.

Selectivist
02-22-2012, 12:21 PM
You don't seem at all ignorant, hil, you may be new or shy but you are exploring this sensibly by asking the right questions. The key as others have mentioned is to take it slow, figure out what you like and do not like, and don't be fooled by anyone (particularly self-described "Doms") who rush you into things or try to tell you exactly how you should be acting and what a "real" sub should do. There is no such thing. Just like in vanilla relationships every person and every couple finds a dynamic that works for them. Remember, if it ain't fun, why bother? Play safe.

hil
02-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Thanks to all of you who have offered me kindness and support. It is very appreciated. To those who have already and I'm sure will try to use/abuse me and my wants/needs. You are not worth my time nor second thought.

I am finding so far that I like this site a lot. Most of the people I have encountered so far on here seem very genuine. It is comforting for me to know that I have a "safe place" now.

masterron
02-23-2012, 03:39 AM
Thanks to all of you who have offered me kindness and support. It is very appreciated. To those who have already and I'm sure will try to use/abuse me and my wants/needs. You are not worth my time nor second thought.

I am finding so far that I like this site a lot. Most of the people I have encountered so far on here seem very genuine. It is comforting for me to know that I have a "safe place" now.

i want to know u better but u can ask me anything u want

Chris the Great
02-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Howdy & welcome to the site. There's lots of good advice and friendly folks here, and a few wackos too!

denuseri
02-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to I guess put up a hello post to get myself out there. I've known about the lifestyle for a long time. I've always been interested in it. Still a new girl though I guess. I have figured out that I am a submissive. There are things that I have seen through research that make me think this may be a step in the right direction for me. So now I'm just wondering I guess if there is anyone willing to help teach me more about what living as a sub is like and also wanting to connect with people who have a same mind set as me.
I guess a little bit about me might help. I'm 23, living in colorado springs colorado. At this point I am working 60+ hours a week just trying to survive I guess. My best friend and her husband are swingers. I think they have given me the courage to reach out I guess is a good way to put it.
If you want to know anything else please ask either here or in a pm. I hope someone can I don't want to say help. But I guess give me insite and maybe be my first Dom?

I wouldnt worry about classifying yourself until you have been in the life style in real life for a while and gotten to actually try things out from every direction.

As for getting some one to help you:

I highly recommend against going private with any single online personality as opposed to getting all your info from a wide variety of sources out in the open where all is above board. A lot of people get taken advantage of the other way.

As for getting a dominant:

Real trust, takes real time, in real life to develop and its way easier to verify who is on the up and up in person.

Most major cities have a bdsm club or public dungeon in them where one can explore in a safe environment.

Good luck!

hil
02-23-2012, 08:38 PM
@ styrpi's beast, I very much agree with you on that. Deffinately some wackos lol.

hil
02-23-2012, 08:39 PM
@ denuseri, your advice is very much appreciated. :)

this.is.me
03-05-2012, 08:57 PM
My best advice is to get out to munches with the intention of making friends. Don't go looking for your perfect Dom go looking to meet Doms, subs, and couples who you can become friends with. In most places the BDSM community is rather tight knit and people get reputations fast, having friends will steer you away from some of the bad and toward the good. I know what its like working crazy hours but if its at all possible thats what I suggest you do. For years I was on and off in the lifestyle with Doms that looking back I realize it was a wonder I never got hurt. Once I finally got involved in the community things became a lot safer, more fun, and easier to meet someone you actually click with.

Domin8or
03-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Welcome to this place. Most of the important things have already been said as far as i can see so only wanted to point out again for you to take it slow and dont rush into anyting or anyone. And as this.is.me said, going to munches is a good and pretty safe way to get in touch with real people that share you're interessts and desires. SSC all the way.

Sir Domin8or

hil
03-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Thank you both this.is.me and Domin8or. I think munches are something I will be looking in to. But for now learning online is where its at for me :)
Wanting to go to something that's I guess you could say more real world. But would rather learn about different personality types and bdsm interests or methods from places like this.
Deffinately not trying to get myself hurt that's for sure so I am taking my time with this.

Domin8or
03-06-2012, 04:17 PM
A very smart decission indeed. Go slow and contemplate every emotion before taking it further. Stay safe and enjoy your journey