PDA

View Full Version : My sub

MistressPC
02-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Our first meeting last night went really well i thought. I was really nervous opening the hotel room door, and really didnt know what to expect. Yes, we had chatted and played on the net for a couple of weeks and yes we've talked on the phone and had even met in the restraunt live and in person last week, I was taken , nay smitten by your wit , beauty and charm. It was obvious to me that you were extremely eager to make an S&M hook up with an experienced Les Domme.
Opening the door, I saw you fall immediately to your knees and had taken "the position" as I called it. You looked very nervous and your eyes darted about uneasily. When I saw you i was stunned at your beauty. Sitting there at attention palms flat on your thighs. Your sheer red nighty hanging off the ends of your erect nipples, You had indeed done everthing i had asked of you. the fact that you were here let alone on your knees as i came in was a testament to your fierce desire.
A desire that I could not wait to start making come true............"Well hello Laura"...Hello Ma'am,,,,,and how are we this evening Laura darling...........Im well Miss Lisa thank you......mmm you're so welcome,,,,,,stand up please and come over here, let me look at you darling.....as you stepped closer I saw how truly stunning you were. Long blond hair , nice pert 34 double B boobs,,,,,,,,,,long lucious legs and matching red spiked heels. you were actually teller than I was.
You looked extremely nervpous as you walked up to me. As we had discussed previously I would be wearing my knee length duster and my black thigh highs. Tho you didnt know tha yet. As i walked around you for inspection the breeze blew your teddy up just enough to expose your prretty red G string clad ass. I stood behind you waiting but you never turned around. Perfect! . This showed me that you were at the very least familiar with obediance protocol.
As i came to face you I smiled and complimented you.......thnk you Laura you look perfect..thank you Miss Lisa............You may remove my coat and put it up Laura, then we can have our drinks and talk a bit.
You were very nervous as you unbuttoned my duster,,,,,,,,,fumbling with each of the buttons. When you pulled open the duster you stopped as if stunned,,,,,,,time froze..............the look in your eyes as you saw my 34DD bobs jutting out from my latex bustier was priceless,,you just stared..............finally you loked up into my eyes and looks beat red.....whats wrong Laura?,,,,,,n n n nothing Miss Lisa,,,,,,,,,,,im just, your just so, oh my gosh,,,,,,relax darling its ok,,,,,,,,,,,now if youd please hang up my coat we can have those drinks.............As you walked back to me you just stood and stared at me.........which turned me on immensly, but I could show you that yey..i liked making you just a little uncomfy......as I turned and walked to the wet bar I knew you were checking out my ass........and I wiggled my hips deliberately just for you........come Laura I whispered as you stopped and stared at my ass.....please baby sit down,,,,i poured some wine for us and bade you to sit down on the low chair............thank you Miss Lisa you said which surprised me a little............i was starting to be woried that you may be a prude with all this formality...... here sweety heres your drink...oh ty Misss Lisa,,,,,,,,youre welcome darling.......so sweety I said sipping the nice white wine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tell me what you expect of me.,,,,,excuse me Miss,,,,,,,,,,I wanto to know what you hope to bring away from our get together tonite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I already knew but wanted to hear it from you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MistressPC
02-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Stuttering ..........well,,,,um,,,,,,,,,,,,she liftef my head with her finger under my chin.....look me in the eyes when you talk to me slave. always , unless I tell you otherwise, or unless impossible....got it? yes maam ........now Laura, tell me what you expect to happen here...i was so nervous as i looked into Lisa's fierce eyes..........i tried to look away but couldnt, i was already so deeply under her spell, i felt she could look right into my soul and knew more about me than i knew about me. Well Laura?. I want to.lick your pussy Miss Lisa.i see and? well I want to kiss and make love to your tits and your entire body Miss. i see. well thats a good start Laura but there;s more isnt there?...........i knew she knew,we had talked for hours abotu me being her total slave, submitting my whole body and soul to her and being her ' property'.
tell me Laura.......again looking at Miss Lisa's tits she slapped me across the face, which surprised the shit out of me and made me almost jump out of my skin.i was so nevous...hey what was that for Miss? yo mu surprise she slapped me again.....i was stunned.......Ok Laura im going to ask you one more time..what else did you want to tell me.........the slap hurt so much i had tears in my eyes and was genuinely scared..... so i just blurted it out....i want to be your total slave Miss Lisa..........go on........ i want to serve you in anyway that you desire Miss ............to be your total property........
I see..well thats better Laura,,,,,,,,,,is there anything else?.................she removed her finger from my chin and i knew i dare not shift my gaze from her mesmerizing eyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,well i stammnered...........YEs..............i want to serve your body with my mouth and be your pussy slave..............she rubbed my face with her palm and kisses me lightly and walked back toward the bar.............i was so nervous.......... im sure i had mentioned everything that i promised her on the net............she poured another drink and walked into the bathroom and sat spread on the toilet............i didnt know what do do........she just stared....................

subserviant
02-27-2012, 06:20 AM
I stood looking at her ,knwoing bt not wanting to admit it to my self .I craved to be her toilet slave ,I had tasted my own urine ,it was not the taste I relised but the complete subbmission ,it was the fact that another person ,a woman ,could make me ingest her pee,and yet make was the wrong word ,she sat on the *THRONE* watching me not saying word ,and Iknew what was xpected of me ,Should I ask ,should I crawl to her ,should I walk in ,was I remove the sheer teddy and thong .
what was it that pushed me to want to kneel in front of her ,how would it work ,she would have to slide forward ,I would have to some how get into position ,would she punsh me if I let soem of her piss spill ,it was all to much to think about ,if only she would give me a sign ,i could see she was getting impatient ,I didnt want to blow it i whispered please tell me Miss Lisa

MistressPC
02-27-2012, 04:10 PM
My poor Laura,she looked so bewildered......i cant blame her really, but we had talked about her fantasies in extreme detail online........she knew to crawl to me, as she was already in " the position".....add that to the fact she had not asked permission to stand.........i heard her whisper and decided to end her indecision and motioned to her with a single wave of my finger,,,,,,,,,, like a good slave she started to crawl.......she soon found that she must shuffle crawl instaed of picking up her knees,,,,,,as that would cause her to tear the expensive teddy when her knees walked on it............it was a pleasure watching her figure that out on her own.........she soon realized that to shuffle crawl that with each shuffle of her legs her knees were getting rug burns..........each "step" soon made her wince in pain. she hesitated at the bathroom door.........she was looking straight at my crotch and my bald glistening cunt............... i simply but a single finger on the rim of the toilet bowl...she slowely ambled in...........as expected she lowered her chin to rest exactly where my finger indicated............she was now mere inches from my cunt............we both knew she was forbidden to use her hands...............it was amusing to see her confusion........poor baby.........leaning back against the toilet my cont was on her mouth..........but she still couldnt figure out how to get to my pee hole without either of us spreading my lips................A sharp swat onher delicious ass solved that.................her mouth and tongue started to slowely open my hidden treasures.................."Now you know Laura you are NOT to spill a single drop..........she nodded...........you may touch my left shoe tip when you think you are ready...............

MistressPC
02-28-2012, 06:31 AM
Laura managed to wiggle her face into my pussy and cover my piss hole with her mouth as ordered. right on cue I felt the tap on my left shoe........i so relished breaking in a new slave , and Laura had tremendous promise.it was a toos up weather to let her succeed with drinking my piss....I knew of course that I could MAkE sure she spilled some and have the pleasure of her horror at defying and failing me........punishing her would be delightful. so I started slowely.....letting out a short small stream of piss into her mouth.......she seems surpreised and actually jumped a bit,,,,,,,,but to my delight she didnt spill any.....yet...her mouth felt like there was a vaccuum cleaner on my cunt......I swatted her ass with my ccrop and she hopped up to her knees as if in shock........whats wrong Mistress ? I didnt spill any? she was quite confused and shaken..............but i had to instill disapline...WHORE DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF OF MY PUSSY?,,i strted to teist both of her erect nipples cruelly..............,well no Ma'am, she winced in pain...............you....SLAPPPPPPPPP hard across her face......DID I TELL YOU YOU COULD SPEAK?.....she shook her head............NOW GET THE FUCK BACK DOWN THERE WHORE, AND TAKE CARE OF MY TOLIET NEEDS.....you should have seen this slut scramble to my needy piss filled pussy........she mouthed it like her very life depended on it.......again i let out s short stream,,,,,so far so good...................I did have to pee and verry badly...so i leaned back and let loose...........pssssssssssssssssssss.....laura was clearly startled, i could see her throat ungullating as she gulper my river of golden piss.....................then it happened,,,she pulled back and started coughing and sputtering and fell to the floor.....my piss still squirting out heavily,,,,,,,,,,,covering her sexy nighty and her face and hair in my piss...........there was pee every where.......................I looked down at her...................

MistressPC
02-29-2012, 04:15 AM
Laura looked delightfully frightened as she cowered on the piss soaked floor.she was almost completely soaked in my juices and the nighty clung to her wet body. I knew how humiliated she must be.she had never in her life made love to a woman, let alone drink her piss is a sleazy motel room. .....Oh how brave my Laura was!!!!
I could see that her nipples were erect and pressed deliciously at the sheer fabric..she just lay there. waiting for instructions. kneel laura i said breathlessly. she slowely got nto the kneeling position and looked quite scared..Miss im so sorry she stammered.......i stopped her mid sentence with a finger to my lip..........I got up and stood over,,,,you dont deserve it but im going to allow you to clean me..........she knew what I wnted her to do as per all our emails and chat sessions.......i spread my legs still standing there loking down at her......with a swat on her curvy thigh....well get to it cunt!!!...........she was soon on her knees lapping at my piss wet mound....licking sucking ,,,,,,she was licking way more than my piss..........pushing her away I told her .oh no slave you have yet to earn MY pussy......now get into the kitchen, theres a gallon bottle of water on the counter. crawl in there and start drinking it, i'll be in very soon...........as she shuffled off on her knees i gave her 2 quick swats on her sexy ass............she yelped.............going bag to the bag i brought I pulled out...a wire paddle.it was about a foot long and the end was in the form of a circle.......it is flexible and leaves lovely round markes..........as I entered the small dinette,she was on her knees and 3/4's finished with the water................when she saw me she put the jug to her mouth and gulping finished the gallon of water........setting down the empty jug(i knew she would soon have to pee...............) she looked at me and saw my wisp paddle and lowered her eyes...........I pulled out a kitchen chair , a wooden one with a wooden back........stand up Laura and place your hands on the chair, keep your arms straight...............taking a long swing I stuck her ass HARD.....she yelped and started to rub her sore ass,,,,,,,,,,PUT THAT FUCKING HAND BACK ON THE CHAIR CUNT...................she obey instantly.............again I smacked her ass cheek real har....her whole body jiggled ,,,,,,if was so sweet to see her 34DD tits slapping her in the face at each blow.....we would get to them quite soon enough........getting down to business i started throttling Lauras ass with blow after blow,,,,,,,,each cheek was soon quite red and I could see she was in tears,as her mascara started to run............giving her a few final hard blows .....ok Laura you may kneel down...............how whore what have we learned?.........sobbing and looking humiliated.she spoke in a childlike whisper..........I learned not to spill your pee Miss............very good laura, and what will you do now to make this right?....but Miss i though.....she stopped and looked at the floor.........you may speak freely slave.........I though the spanking was atonement Miss , my ass hurts so bad!!!..............Laura i said sternly .you still need to clean the bathroom floor........Miss must I drink it...........? she was squirming and I knew why......whats wrong Laura.........I i i i i i ,,,spit it out slave.........I have to pee Miss..............

MistressPC
03-01-2012, 05:48 PM
secrety I shivered in anticipation..I so love to make slaves do the impossible....... not just to help break them , but mostly for their humiliation,,,,,,,, , lets face it dear my darling readers, I'm a fucking Sadist and Laura was in training as a pain slut......it's as simple as that
You have to pee do you whore?....yes Miss please let me i have to go so bad!!!..............oh cunt come with me i growled..i grabbed her by the hair and laughed as she struggled to keep up on all 4's........knowing her rug burns were by now quite painful.
On entering the bathroom doorway I pointed to the pee on the floor.............Now whore you think i will allow you to pee ......IN MY FUCKING BATHROOM...........?with that piss all over the floor...............?
but Miss!.................I pressed her head to the floor...........start slurping the floor cunt fuck................when youre thru ,,,,,,,use your hair to sop up the rest............GET TO IT.............just for emphasis,,,,,,,,,,i swatted her red ass hard with my crop..........she yepled ,,,,,,but to my delight she was indeed slurping up the piss..............Oh Laura thats a good whore , keep it up my darling................... I sat on the nearby chair and watched her intently.........she seems done..............she turned and looked at me and whisper.Im done Miss.............you are huh fuck pig?, if i come in there with my clean white dry glove and swipe the floor are you telling me my glove will be dry...............I thought not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she started using her head and hair like a mop, swishing and swirling her long pretty hair all over the floor,,,oh this was so yummy.
Nothing like what was to come next............ ARE YOU FUCKING DONR GET CUNT, IM TIRED OF WAITING...........yes Miss she said in a small voice............... May I pee now Miss said Laura,,,,,A tremendous sence of urgency in her voice............ you cunt you may...........Oh thanks you Miss Lisa thank you.............. she lowered the seat and sat on it I lept to my feet and backhanded her knocking her to the floor...........But Miss she squeeled,, ,,,,you said I could pee...............calmly I explained,,,,,,,you may pee Laura.............but you havnt earned the privelege of using the toilet yet.................piss on the floor...................

MistressPC
03-02-2012, 05:15 PM
The next time Laura and I met she was , as before on her knees in the dark with a full bladder. I made sure she always drank a gallon of water then called me 2 hours later.......2 hours that is of kneeling on the carpet naked and handcuffed with a bondage hood over her head. Quite a unique hood too, it had a urinal basin for a mouth and a fat short tube that fit in her mouth and held by her teeth., once zippered there was a small sturdy lock that she used to secure it. and I hadthe only key.............I unlocked the heavy door and silently entered,just to make sure she was in full compliance. There she was alright ...i turned on the light, not that she would know, but she did hear the click of the switch, for she mumbled something that sounded like my name. creeping up to her I reached down and grabbed her nipple firmly and dragged her to the bed.....she stumbled and fell twice ..but each time I grabbed the other nipple and dragged her a little farther........it was oh so delicious!!! my poor baby.............her laying face down on the bed her legs I kicked apart ..........so her ass stuck up so nicely.....I pressed on her lower belly and she squeeled...whats the matter baby do we need to pee? ........awwwwwwwwww you poor thing,,,,,,,,,walking to my bag i removed the catheter and lubed it up.........I worked 2 fingers in her wet cunt and spread it wide enough to access her piss hole.......where i expertly inserted the catheter..................its valve was closed.........i laughed as she jumped a bit and uttered a muffled yelp..........the other end of the tube went thru a rubber stopper and the rubber stopper goes in the piss trays openinh on her hood.....I turned the valve so the cunt could drink her own pissw,,,,,,,,but SLOWELY.... I donned my strapon harness with an arm length knobby dildo and walked to her,,,,,,,her erect legs were wobbling and there was a small wet spot by her hood,,,,,dam it, this fucking cunt couldnt do anything right...................i was going to be nice and lick her asshole a bit but now i was pissed (stop that) I didnt even lube her shithole i just spit on the fat rubber cock and dug my 2'' nails into her sides.........oh my you should have seen the cunt jump!!!!
I rammed the cock in Laura asshole so hard i though she'd spit her tonsils out, plunging the huge cock into her harder and deeper with each word.............."ya know cunt I spat...........how ...I.................feel.......about.......my.... .....bed........being.......pissed........innnnnnn nn!!!!!!!

MistressPC
03-10-2012, 04:23 PM
A week has passed now since Laura and I last played. I had just read her email to me begging me to let her be my live in body servant. Her endurance as a pain slut and her devotion to me was beyond question, Her fierce yearning to be my piss slave was really cool. She tried so hard never to spill a drop, even tho I always made sure she did.....I was a terrible house keeper and a lousy cook..........looking aroung my big empty house, all the mess in the kitchen, my clothes all over the floor. I knew what my answer to her would be....... I quickly typed my reply that she was to pack up everything she had of value and get her ass over here as soon as possible. she lived in a furnished apartment so there was no furniture to worry about.
I spent the rest of the afternoon writing out a contract. A slave contract.
When the knock on the door came I was just finishing up the contract and let Laura in...... Hello Mistress, thank you for accepting my plea to be your house whore.....I promise you wont be sorry..............Uh huh, and I promise you cunt, If I am disappointed, I guarantee you will be sorry.
Now cunt I want you to read and sign this contract........Contract Miss?
Yes cunt,did we not agree there would be rules? Yes maam but I dont understand..I slapped her hard across the mouth. I said read it cunt fuck.
When she finished reading the contract her mouth fell open and she looked at me blankly....Miss this means...........yes cunt I know what it means......have you a problem with that? No Miss....her face was ashen and she started to cry as she signed the paper......................to be continued.

MistressPC
03-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Laura started to read the slave contract I was making her sign. This would cover me legally no matter what happened to her here short of death of course.
I (Laura fuckstick A.K.A Pissy Pussy) agrees to be the soul property of Lisa Aligher. From now on in the following; to be known as "Miss".
I absolve her for any and all injuries I may incurr in her custody. I further realize that this is a legal and binding contract. And cannot be altered or changed in anyway what so ever. furthermore the signee agrees to the following;
1. to be Miss's piss toilet in all forms and under all conditions
2. to be her 'toilet paper' and keep her asshole propery clean
3.acknowleges that any and all defiance will be corrected by whatever means is deemed appropiate
4. signee agrees to provide any and all domestic chores.....
5. agrees to be used as a human pillow
6. to entertian Miss's guests as ordered
7. to ALWAYS seek permission to perform any and all toilet needs.
8. acknowleges Miss's absolute right to mete out punishment.
9. to speak only when given permission
10. to remain nude at all times
11. agrees to ALWAYS keep signees bowels clean and ready for use.
12. to anticipate Miss's needs (refer to items 1 and 2)
13. ensure that signees nipples when not in use by Miss, will be clamped.
13a.signees nipples will be filed weekly with rough nail file to ensure tenderness of above mentioned nipples.
14. to submit to a full and complete set of body piercings as directed by Miss.
15. to make sure all toys whips and other devices are clean, serviced and ready for use at all times.
16. to be used as any and all human furniture as directed by Miss.
17. signee agrees to bathe Miss in a proper fashion (refer to items 1,2 and 9)
18. signee agrees to care for and tend to all Miss's cats needs.
19. to masturbate only with Miss's permission and in full view of Miss
20. signee agrees to all of the above, and recognizes this is a binding legal contract, not open to interpretation .
Laura looked at me and started to cry, But Miss.... I slapped her hard across the mouth.......SIGN IT WHORE.
which she did.
I put my arm around her to console her obvious misgivings.......Dont worry Laura my darling, I'm sure we'll get along just fine............

wicker
03-13-2012, 04:32 AM
delicious.. love the "fuckstick".. and pissy pussy tags..

MistressPC
03-14-2012, 05:26 PM
delicious.. love the "fuckstick".. and pissy pussy tags.. Well Wicker my darling , subserviant..AKA Laura Fuckstick AKA pissy pussy has many monikers.( most not repeatable even with this crowd)
I know you remember a certain pain cunt.....(giggles) then my beloved "cunt puppy", who after I promoted her to Domme became MistressCP........one day if Miss fuckstick behaves her self...........may become MistressPP...........LOL
how can my darling pissy pussy fail with our not so gentle guidance?

MistressPC
03-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Pissy Pussy was becomming quite the trained slave. Our day began with me taking a shit, but holding my pee for Laura. She would bring the rim chair over and lay on the floor and place the chair over her head, We had it adjusted perfectly. for when I sat on it my shit caked asshole was resting right on her mouth.
As my devoted readers know from the slave contract ,this was part of my beloved pissy's daily job. It felt so delicious when she began cleaning and loving my asshole. An of course, I'm far from heartless.A slight rwist of a nipple was pissy's cue that my shithole was satisfactorily serviced.
She now moved her mouth to cover my my urethra.
I took delight in slowely peeing....feeling her selfishly swalloing my golden morning love ..... And of course I ALWAYS made it a point to make her spill some. :) Usually I held my pissy pussies juice, just to make her yearn for my piss,,,,,,,,,there i sat, knees nend leaning slightly forward, Lauras mouth deep in my cooze, while I performed anothe daily ritual.......Filing her nipples.
My whore's are ALWAYS to have tender sensitive nipples. And the wooden files I kept handy did a fine job of that!!! Carefully filing the skin all over their nipples and areolas until just a hint of nlood showed ensured a day of fun nipple play................finishing her nipples I let the final flood loose..........
n poor pissy pussy..........she tried and tried to gulp and swallow my piss but some spilled.....oh shucks...............Go get the cane fuckstick I sang......

MistressPC
03-21-2012, 04:26 AM
Pissy pussy has been ill for a few days now and I for 1 am glad she is better. Imagine if you will (even if you wont) wasting good pee down the toilet!
she will pay dearly for this...........The she is....pissy get the fuck over her I tell her......yes Mistress............cunt I have to pee.open your fucking whore mouth..........I lean back a bit and spread my flower open,,,,,,,,ever the obebiant whore she eagerly places her mouth over my urethra and waits.........I cant resists swatting her cute lil hiny with my crop...........finally i just pee,,,,,,,,,,,HARD............she sputters and gags an coughs.......but tries valiently to get back to the flooding piss hole.....but I in my evilnedd push her away amd i all ends up on her!..........all over her dripping on the floor. ..Oh Pissy I taunt look what youve done now..........Im sorry Mistress,,ill clean it up but..but what whore?.............well i.er........um....... I slap her several times...spit it out cunt..WHAT?
......in her piggishly whiney voice she whisperes " I need to pee Miss.".....Ye ok Pissy you need to peee.......AND? And what Miss I just need to pee..........looking at her exaperated.........so pee ehore!....right here Miss?....of course whore where the fuck do you think youre gonna piss? in my mouth.........? ,,,,,,,no Miss.................but.......oh fuck.........BUT WHAT PISSY?............youll punish me maam for peeing on the floor..............well you know that already............dont you...yes Miss..............The pee whore NOW!!!!

subserviant
03-21-2012, 06:42 AM
Now what ,she must have eating asparagras again ,fuck does her piss stink ,I try to swallow it all but the bitch makes it immpossible ,she does this on purpose ,pissing on the floor so she can use it as an excuse to beat the shit out of me ,not that she needs an excuse but I think it makes the cunt feel better about herself .Now i have to piss in the worst way ,sure do it on the floor ,and I know what that will led to .After licking it clean ,for pinishment for pissing on the floor it will be outside to the backyard ,strung up by my arms on the frame hoisted so my feet are a foot or so off the ground ,my legs held wide apart by one of those spreader thingys,the neighbors on each side called telling them they are in for a treat .The sdaistic bastards luv it when she does it to me .She'll start with the bambo cane then the wire whip and lastly the cable whip .My cunt will look like raw hamburg ,the welts on every part of me will take a month to heal ,then to top it off ,brutus one of the nieghbors dog will be let loose ,I'll be lowered ,forced onto my hands and knees ,first to get him hot using my mouth then when he mounts me ,well it dosent take a lot of imagination to know whats going to happen next ,My howling and pleading ,screaming in agony begging her to stop only serves to excite her ,both of the neightbors are shemales,mistress will know doubt be on her knees servicing them before the show is over ,Oh yes I know exactly how it will play out ,its happened so may times before ,why do I stay ,Its cause i love the bitch of course and will do anything to be allowed to be her slave for i have no doubt that should I not do her wishes she will replace me in a heart beat or at least get another whore in to work her evil desires on to make me jealous .And so Im on my knees looking at the puddle of piss on the floor,knowing that she'll keep me there until I empty my bladder ,why oh why did I tell her I had to pee ,when would I learn to keep my mouth shut .Finally I let it go knowing that the yellow liquid would soon be back inside me .She laughed as I pissed .

MistressPC
03-23-2012, 04:17 AM
Yes Pissy Pussy, I say appearing from behind the nearest tree, you really should keep your fucking mouth shut. The shemales on the railing laughed as I appeared out of no where. Asparagus huh whore? heh heh.."but Miss" she whines I wasnt talking about you.........." uh huh sure pissy whatever you say.
I grab the garden hose and hold it up for the 'ladies' to see...one nods..........swishing it thru the piss on the ground i uncerimonously press the end of the hose into my obnoxiuos whores puckering asshole...the threads on the nozzle must hurt a bit and I make a note to hollow out a butt plug to use from now on to hold the hose in...........but that would keep the water dammed up in pissys shithole....she could even explode,,,,,then where would I be?
Oh pissy pussy we so need to clean your asshole, then we need to do something about that foul mouth of yours.............I glide happily to the spigot and turn the water on..............my beloved pissy pussy starts to squirm and scream.........its fucking cold you evil bitch..........the shemales let out an " OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"...........(see what I mean about her mouth?).............walking back to her I ask her " What's the matter with you pissy? you fucking ungratefull cunt.....you should thank me for all the kindness i show yiou.............yes maam your right im sorry. placing a bucket under pissys ass .......i laugh as she tries to kick it away with her arched toes. but she is a bit too high off the ground.........I yank the hose from her asshole and the flood is staggering...WOW.....wow pissy I didnt realize your bowels coulld hold so much water.......good to know!
you kow im saving the nasty water for later...la la la lal...I call to the now horny shemale.............'wha'd ya think laides/ would youm like to use my whore?....can we do anything we want Miss Lisa? .................omg yes .......sure we'd love too be right there...we just need to gaher up a few things first...............ok girls Ill soften her up a bit for you.......... I pick up the wire whip ansd swat pissys pussy several times,,,,,,,,,,get on a small stool and pull her head up by her soaked hair..........now cunt youre going to entertain our neighbors you will obey them......UNDERSTAND?
yes Miss Lisa.......good girl pissy..just scream if youl need help...........3 more sgvage blows on her pissy pussy cunt and I go back in the house to make a drink..............

subserviant
03-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Omg I have never seen bigger cocks than the trannys have dangling down in front them and gradualy getting hard .You may have seen our video ,its called the wedding .I nod i thought they looked familer ,had watched it often enough ,them sucking each other ,then cuming with what must have been a quart of cum .On yr knees whore ,you heard your Mistress your ours for the afternoon .I knelt ,her cock was so big i had a hard time getting it in my mouth but get it in I did .after your done with her I want to fuck her ass then I'll finish in her mouth .Mistress PC appeared with a drink in time to hear the plan .she luvs to have dirty shit coverd cocks in her mouth girls so go right a head .Well maybe since she likes it so much I will oblige ,I was pushed back away from the cock in my mouth ,bend over a garden stool ,no beged for lube but they all laughed ,no lube for you whore .were quit alone out here so nobody but us wll hear you scream..With that hse tried to ram her cock up my ass ,of course it wouldnt go in .wait MistressPC yelled ,I have some lube ,she ran into the house bringing out a bottle of tiger balm .I had felt it before but never up my ass and wanted no part of it .I tryed to get up ,I was going make a run for it ,anything was better than the balm.I was knocked on my ass ,Miss stood over me with the wire whip ,she started flailing me ,the pain was horrebdous as the whip cut my tits and ass .I was held back down on the stool ,ya better use a condom or your pecker will get burned ,My cheeks where spread and Miss's balm coverd fignes pushed inside me .She giggled wait jsut a minute ,when she starts to yelp and bouce around shove yr cock in to her .Ah you better use a rubber ,well it happesn I like pain as well and she needs to have a cock to suck on whem im redy to cum .Miss shrugged suit yourself.I felt like my insides where on fire ,my sceams brought only laughter as the cock was forced deep int my asshole.

MistressPC
03-24-2012, 02:19 AM
The screams didn't bother me. The silence did. Going outside I saw my poor pissy pussy bent and tied cruelly over the BBQ. She appeared to be passed out. going closer I noticed caked on cum running down her legs. Her once pristine asshole still quivering. Her face was a mess. dried cum on her cheeks and hair. And around her mouth were bruises. OMG those trannies messed her up....... Suddenly a voice from the apartment balcony "Hey Lisa thanks for the use of your whore"............I waved at them and said, dam it next time clean her up will ya? I have to live with the cunt." ...."No worries Miss Lisa we'll be down in a jiffy to do just that"..........thanks ladies, that was a relief..........I went back into the house to fuck with my on line sluts when I heard the screams............everything was okay now I mused..........I had to go look.........one trannie was whipping poor pissys ass the other fuking her mouth again........."Hey I though you 2 were going to clean her up?" ...We are Miss dont worry...............soon thew screams stopped and i heard piercing cries for help............dam whore now what!? Looking out again , Pissy was laying on the ground and were pissing on her...........calling out.........."That's your idea of cleaning her?"............"Dont worry Miss Lisa, we'll squirt her off with the hose."............oh ok thanks.........all is well.

MistressPC
03-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Poor Pissy. She had a rough weekend. Finally done playing with the neighbors she came crawling back into the house. Pissy you're a mess, dam them, they were supposed to clean you up.Come on outside slut let's clean you up......but Miss, she whined........come on whore. having her grab the low tree branch I squirted her with the hose....oh my, the caked on dried tranny cum wasnt comming off....grrrrrrrrr......so i went in under the sink and got a stiff bristled scrub brush.........by now poor Pissy was laying in the puddle of mud...........oh Pissy this is no time to be playing in the mud......helping her I stood her up and strapped her wrists up and over the low tree branch............there now she wouldnt fall! squirting her again , i latheres her up with simply green and used the brush to scrub her from head to toe.,,,,,,,,,her pussy and asshole areas were especially hard to clean........I pressed the garden hose into her asshole to flush her out a bit and did the same to her Pussy..........thats better........come on Pissy lets go in the house.........no more playing with the neighbors slut.......the weekend's over now and you havnt done your duties here yet........but Miss I......i slapped her .........dont you Miss me you whore,,,,youre supposed to bathe me and here I am bathing you........the house is a mess.......the dildos are dirty and need cleaning and the mules sand box needs new litter........yes Miss..........Did you have fun playinfg wth the trannies slut.......yes Ma'am...........oh ok............well your grounded for a week whore until you clean up here...........oh and who is Liza? ......she called several times asking if you were home.

subserviant
03-26-2012, 05:28 PM
I couldnt believe it ,that fucking Liza was looking for me again ,she warned me the last time I was with her ,the time when 4 trannys came to my rescue hat that the next time she got a hold of me she would ruin me for anybody else ,in her words I'll difigure you so badly the evil grinch wont even want you ,you'll wish you where dead whore she screamed as I was hustled awayand that fucking Lisa wont be able to save you ,I'll fuck her up just as bad as Im gonna do you .we sped away in the Hupmobile ,teh shemales taking me to their house to clean my wounds before taking me home to my beloved Lisa .I thought she would be happy to see ,instead she exploded ,where the fuck have you been you usless whore ,I'll bet youv been out fucking you cock sucking slut ,a sniker from the trannys brought a blow to my head ,and who is this Liza thats been calling every 5 minutes ,the cunt is driving me nuts .
I blubbered out that Liza had abducted me ,I took off my dress showing you the wounds and welts ,burns to my nipples ,my ashole still wide open ,it hadnt helped that the shemales had used me a little on the way over ,and Liza says she's going to fuck you up to,oh Miss Im scared she just evil ,She not the only one who's evil you fucking cunt I'll show you who's evil ,shirking your duties ,the trannys had left ,I was expecting to have the shit kicked out of me when the door bell rang .now who the fuck is this as you stormed to the doo,fliging it open .We ll well Lisa we meet again .You gasped why why its you Janna when did you change your name to Liza .A look of fear came over your face .

MistressPC
03-28-2012, 02:34 AM
I was sleeping peacefull when Pissy came and tazered me. I couldnt believe it. Had I not shown my beloved Pissy Pussy nothing but kindness? When she placed the shock coaalr aroung my neck and latched it with non-removeable breakaway screws, I knew that I was in deep trouble.
When she pressed the button on the small remote I dropped like a hot branding iron. The collar was strangling me!!!!..Pissy please stop, I love yo! Why are you doing this to me? HELPPP!!!!
Again she momentarily hit the button sending me crashing to my knees and choking .
When she ordered me into our large old fashioned bathtub I had no choice but to obey. What I didnt understand waas why she was ranting on about ME becomming HER pee slave!!!!!!
Pissy PLEASE....you are the piss slave not me!!...I know you rel;ish my golden juices like nectar.......what's going on here.
"MistressPC.........you are MINE now.......I am riseing up against your evil tyranny............a new era begins..........open you're fucking mouth whore..........Miss Laura has to pee.."

MistressPC
04-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Open my mouth? are you kidding me whore? Im the goddam Mistress here cunt. take this fucking thing off my neck or i'll feed you to the mule.
With that, the suddenly evil sub pressed the button on the shock collar's remote. The pain was indescribable. It sent me crashing to the floor like a sack of shit.
"That was setting 4 misspc care to try for 7?
Wait Pissy Pussy lets talk about this i said, trying to figure a way out..." talk is over miss, now youre gonna drink my piss for a change".......she laughed evily and with her finger on the button what could i do?.........ok Pissy you win....I laid down on the floor and she took MY rim chair, a chair i had used on her countless times, and set it over my head,
Making a show of it and looking down thru the toilet like seat.............open your fucking mouth cunt..................i did.........she let loose a long stringy spit into my mouth........there how does that taste?.......... i didnt answer................no answer huh?.......ok..heres something else for that mouth of yours............with that she set her bottom on my face..........the sides of the rim chair held ones head straight up. The was no room for movement at all. she lowered the chair by the large adjusting knob on the side...........now my mouth was on her asshole............the sharp stinging pain of the wire whip on my pussy made me jump and squeel,,,,,,,,,,but also made me start to make love to her asshole.
sadly, we both knew the drill. Fuck! i had invented it............after her asshole was satisfied.......like 15 minutes later ......she scooted back a bit and spread her pussy lips and lowered the chair yet again........now my mouth covered her urethra...........another vicious swish of the whip slashed at my raw cunt... I knew the flood of piss was about to start.........I knew from making up this shit that I dare not spill a single drop.........

subserviant
04-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Lisa Lisa Lisa tsk tsk that mouth of yours ,dont you know it just gets you into trouble ,I have figured out your secret ,you luv being the Domme but your secret desire is to be dommed on occasion .I know how it works sweetheart because Im the same .I am by nature submissive ,but I also have a domme side and you my sweet tited sweet assed darling are going to taste the golden nector that cums out of my pisshole ,uumm are you ready darling ?of course you are ,so stop the struggling its going to happen and theres not a thing you can do a bout it ..
Your sweet face now scowling looks back at me through the toilet seat ,ha ha a device that you yopurself has made .open wide now or would you rather have a few volts ,no? thought not .uumm I let go with a stream knowing full well you cant possibly swallow it all ,but to give you credit ,you made a valient effort ,its just to bad that I'll have to punish you ,tsk tsk look at all the piss on the floor ,I hope your tongue is In good working order .
Now what to do for punishment huum what do you detest the most ,what some thing that I will delight in forcing you to do ,oh Laura you devil ,I giggle at the thought ,it will take some persausion but rest assured my darling Lisa you will eat my shit ,hehe .
The chair begins to shake as you try to get up ,but the tazor effect of the collar brings you under control ,sobbing begging me to have mercy .I give your cunt 5 quik slashes with the cable whip ,my fav. the screams make me smile as I do luv to hear it .I reach to the table at my side and pick up the adjustable pliers ,crank them almost closed ,hehe then snap it on yr nipple ,flatening it so its like a peice of paper ah luv the screams and thrashing,hum can barly reach the other one but try and try again I snap it on the other nipple ,
I settle back and begin the process of expelling a nice rounded turd

MistressPC
04-03-2012, 04:31 PM
I screamed in terror as the pliers ruined my nipples. The pain indescrable. All i could do was try to serivce lauras asshole the best that i could. I heard her evil alughs and felt her trying to shit.....OMG this couldnt be happening to me..........What had I done to deserve this? Hadn't I always treated my beloves Pissy Pussy with kindness ,respect and compassion?
When the putrid turd came from her asshole I was stunned, NOTHING offended me more that scat. But the very construction of the rim chai prevented me from doing anything else. I opened my mouth and swallowed the small turd and tries ny besy not to vomit. I heard her squeels of delight at the ultimate humiliation,,,, some how I knew this was only the beginning of my torments.
My pussy and labia lips were already badly swollen from the evil wire whip. I pissed my self, the pain making me loose control of my bladder.
I heard Pissys exclamation of rage instantly.......you goddam fucking nasty pig!!!! How fucking dare you piss with out permission?!
The words haunted me..........had I ever said those exact words to her?
Like a hard slap in the face I knew what was next...........Laura laughed evily as she stood from the rim chair and looked at my lagrge puddle of pee......

subserviant
04-12-2012, 04:54 AM
I stood ,dragging the slut out from under the toilet chair ,marvelous invention .The pliers where still hanging from her tits ,hum should I risk ruining those beauties.ah what the hell another few minutes probably wont hurt ,well in a manner of speaking ,they didnt hurt me but poor Lisa twisted and turned in agony begging me to remove them .
Pulling her to ther feet ,I lifted one as tho to take it off but let it drop instead ,my word the screaming from thet girl ,you'd have thought some body was trying to pull off a nipple ,oh wait thats what was happening hehe .
I stroked her face ,are we having fun yet my love .
Please please take them off it was a mere squeek ,I pouted but you like things on yr nipples .
Please ,another scream just because I twisted them .Oh pissy your such a sucky baby .
Please I'll be your toilet slave ,I'll (burp) swallow anything you want me to please .
Well of course you will ,that will happen no matter what ,you have to sweeten the offer my luv ,now lets see what could you offer that will make me take off those horrible pliers .
I know you have a substanstial bank account ,and a lot of rental property ,along with the stocks and bonds ,how about if you sign it all over to me .
Yes yes anything you can have it all .
Well ok then but remember these can go back on at anytime .
Now taking them off is going to cause you horredous pain ,as the blood goes back into them .so feel free to express your self in any way you see fit .Lmfao .but remember if you cuss me or call me names there will be a price to pay .
Well that didnt go well at all .as soon as I hit the release on the pliers which was bad enough as I had to twist them to get at the lever all hell broke loose ,the screaming and carrying on ,my word .
Tsk tsk the mouth on that girl and then it was time to remove the other one ,what with the theatrics ,howling like a herd of wolves. Herd? well what ever you call them ,thrashing around on the floor like a half
crazed ubangy it was all kind of fun ,I'll have to do this again .
Finally she came to end of the bullshit ,lieing curled up rubbing her tits ,but that caused more pain .
Up you get slut ,you need to get cleaned up and then its time to meet with the lawyer ,hhumm wonder how it feel to be rich ,and of course I wont forget you my luv after all it was your money ,I'll get you a brand new cage yup thats it and I 'll find a job for you I mgoing to get a brand new supply of wire coat hangers for you to twist into whips.
Remember how I cautioned you about calling me names .Well you dont listen very well .
the protest please Miss I couldnt help it it was the pain that made me do it .I promise never to call you names again .
Oh I know you wont ,I smiled cause when you get the first whip made I'm going to cut you another cunt ,just to remind you.
He he your face blanched ,blubbering oh the sobbing it warmed the cockles of my heart to hear you beg .
Ah yes my luv its going to be a wonderfull relationship ,oh and by the way you wont be allowed to orgasm unless we are at a party ,you know the kind where like minded folks meet to have fun and show off their slaves ,then you may be allowed to masturbate in front of the assembly on the stage .
Now there arent I a nice Domme.
Now getcleaned up ,the lawyer who by the way is a friend of mine and Iv already promised him that your going to suck his cock ,may be if your good I'll let him fuck your ass before you suck him dry .
Again with the fucking protests ,but you know Im a lez miss please dont make me.
Ah being a lez is the last thing you should be concerned about ,your might enjoy a mouthful of cum ,now hurry on
I held up the remote for the collar as you scurried to the shower and the door bell rang.
Would I let her put on clothes for the meeting ?
deciesns all the fucking time .youd think I had nothing better to do figure out if I was going to let get dressed ,ah the that is my cross to bear .

MistressPC
04-15-2012, 07:03 AM
Letting Pissy Pussy have her brief moment in the sun it is time to return to business as usual. The house is a mess. There's mule shit all over the yard. The trannies next door are gunning for Pissy and frankly im sick of her shit.
Now my beloved readers know by now that I adore my Pissy Pussy and wouldnt trade her for all the sluts in the world (well I might for Blue Boots lol) But is was time, as they say, to put the smack down.,,,,,,
Dragging her to the whipping post in our backyard I expertly tied her wrists behind the post and attached a spreader bar to her ankles. Kicking her ankles apart as wide as possible.
I hung the funnel on the post and attaches the mouth piece to Pissys mouth and strapped it tight to her head. (the mouth piece is a modified divers snorkel attached by a 2' hose to a large funnnel) Standing on tipp toes i filled the funnel with the usual 1/2 gallon of water.
drink up whore you're gonna need it I mused.
I walked back to the house to get my 6' single tail whip and some nipple clamps and 4 powerful pussy clamps (the plastic ones that look like scissors)
Snapping the evil heavy serrated clamps on her nipples was a chore. they are so strong I can barely open them. She writhed and thrashed and screamed and thru the now empty funnel.
Are you thru yet whore? I asked annoyed..............thats what I thouight,,,,,,I filled her funnel again with another 1/2 gallon of water....
Oh yes ........I clamped 2 plastic clamps on each pussy lip and tied them to the hooks on the sides of the post....this took a bit but spread her pussy lips nicely!!!
Oh so very pretty Pissy I giggled.
I stood back admireing my work and took a long side handed swish of the evil whip..............
SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! the blow caught Pissy across both tits......oh so delicious the cmalps held. I knew they would.
5 more slashes of the evil whip as hard as i could on her belly raised the prettiest welts........I dropped the whip and selected a small leather slapper.....slightly modified with 1'' carpet tacks!
With this I proceeded to work over her inner thighs, from knee to pussy.........I layed many more blows on each side of her from hips to arm pits............and just for good measure a few on her tits in a downward motion......... She had long since drank the water so I removed the funnel.
Miss I need to pee please,,,,,,,,,,,I slapped her accross the face,,,,,,oh Pissy you must wait my pet!!! you must save your pee!!!
I walked away and returned with a thich red candle on a heavy brass stand and lit the candle.
I slid the candle between Pissys legs........the flame almost lapped at her pussy........real close.....she of course started to scream..................
Oh Pissy must you carry on so?
I was in no mood for the racket and already had a headache from drinking to much Rum last night. So i did the only reasonable thing.........I removed my panties and dropped them on the lawn and squatted over them and soaked them in piss.
Pissy Pussy was still screaming as I slopped the sopping panties deep into her mouth and taped them in place.
Her eyes showed the horror that was in her mind...........poor baby..........
I delighted as I looked at the pretty candle lapping at Pissys Pussy (lol)..............leaning in close I whispered........all you need do Pissy Is pee, then the mean old flame will go out, but pee sparingly, musn't waste such a fine natural resourse!!!............and she did........and the candle flame went out........for like 30 seconds............you see it was a magic candle.......and as I walked back to the house for a much needed nappy poo.........after 30 seconds i knew that Pissy had discovered the candles power too.......nite!