PDA

View Full Version : Goddess looking for servant

Goddess_Nyx
03-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Hello I am Goddess Nyx a 25 year old female Domme I am looking for someone that I can control and to have serve Me.. I am very into roleplaying so that will be a big part of it. but I am also into Queening, CBT, Sissification, edge play, impact play, humiliation/degridation, pet play, anal play, (especially fucking my sluts in the ass with a strap on.) and sensory play. I hope to find My loyal servant soon...
Goddess Nyx

youngmalesub
03-03-2012, 06:54 AM
Hello my goddes, i would love to be your loyal servant, however i live very far away, would you be interested in an online slave?

slutboi12
03-30-2012, 12:11 AM
hello Goddess
i see from your profile that You are looking for an online sub. i'd love to be your slave if You'll have me

irishslaveboy22
04-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Hello mistress. i am an obedient sub with everything necessary to serve you.

subdave30
04-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Ma'am I sent you a PM in reply.

Very Respectfully,

Dave

manslave2901
04-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Hi goddess may I serve u

tommylee
05-26-2014, 09:36 PM
mistress nurure me into an obedient slave

servent100%
09-08-2014, 04:59 AM
i can be at your service any time you want and feel privelegd so please mistress take me in your costody as your most obidiant slave .
allways at your service my owner

ashamed_of_myself
06-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Hello I am Goddess Nyx a 25 year old female Domme I am looking for someone that I can control and to have serve Me.. I am very into roleplaying so that will be a big part of it. but I am also into Queening, CBT, Sissification, edge play, impact play, humiliation/degridation, pet play, anal play, (especially fucking my sluts in the ass with a strap on.) and sensory play. I hope to find My loyal servant soon...
Goddess Nyx

Hello Goddess_Nyx, it is a pleasure to meet you. I would love to serve a female domme as a "pathetic loser" slaveboy sub ... I live here in the USA, I am in my early forties, I weigh between 250 and 260 pounds (I love some weigh/fat humiliation!) and many would say I am African American (Shamefully, I like a little racist/racial humiliation too!). Feel free to send a private message to me whenever you can. Thank you!

sunny1
06-20-2015, 01:55 PM
hello goddess wud u lyk to serve by me

Tonyvf1ferrari
12-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Good day goddess.

I am a slave who can endure any pain, and your darkest desires. I know I can satisfy your every need.

51ut4u
07-27-2016, 10:43 AM
<kneeling, pantied, and bowed>
Hello Mistress,
i subjugate myself before You for Your inspection.
It would truely be my absolute pleasure to humiliate and degrade myself for You amusement and to submit to Your will and whim. If it would please You, i have many photos on my profile, as well as some examples of my writing in my forum threads, that it would honor me to have You look over.
In Your service,
mary, a silly little slut

24hrleathersub
07-29-2016, 08:28 PM
Goddess Nyx

Why not, a leather sub for your service maam

blancor27
08-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Hello goddess. I am a fairly new sub which isn't totally terrible because you can mold me to be your perfect slave

slaveboy 6
09-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Add me to the list of slaves willing to be your online cross-dressing, ass worshiping, role/playing, edge playing slaveboy.

sissiednympho
12-11-2016, 11:09 PM
Hello Mistress! I would love to be your obedient sissy slave! All the activities you mentiones are things that I would love to participate in. I'm 24 years young, I've been a sissubmissive boh since I was 10 years old, I started dressing up and acting girly secretly in 6th grade, my first toy was a small butplug and a fleshlight that I would use to masturbate.

Fast forward to now and I am a total sissy boi sexually. I'm still in the closet, but I have accepted that I am a sissy and I am a servant to woman. I love chastity and the thought of not being able to cum by wanking my little dick ever again. I am very obedient and see myself as a pet and servant to women. I like to be humiliated and degraded in the sake that is demasculinizing. I dream of being completely feminized to become completely feminine. I hope your interested!

blancor27
09-26-2017, 02:02 AM
Hello Goddess Nyx, is online something you would consider? I'm fairly new and perfect for molding, I'd be a good boy. Love edging, t&d, and open minded, like I said I'm new. Hope to here from you Goddess.