PDA

View Full Version : Punishment help

landdownunder
01-26-2005, 02:40 PM
G'day to all,
Although this is my first post I've been reading the topics from this website for a liitle while and wanted to say thanks for all the great ideas you all post!

I am in the middle of making up a list of punishments thta my Princess can do to me when I disobey and have sarted to run out of ideas. I was hoping that people could give suggestions both for public punishments (preferably ones that won't get us arrested!!) as well as ones for at home.

Thanks in advance for your help!

ValKyrie
01-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Without knowing your specific provlivities, I can only answer in general terms:

1. Chastity. You could be punished by being teased to the point of near orgasm and stop there.

2. Cock Milking: A punishment for my sub. He really dislikes it.

3. Whatever your least favorite act/scene is could be enacted. Again, for my sub, the paddle or riding crop will do.

4. Standing in the corner with a coin between your nose and the wall. If the coin drops, you get more time in the corner.

5. Humiliation? A day on your knees serving your Princess, a walk around the blockin your collar and leash, etc. Being forced to watch someone else service her.

Again, it all depends on what clicks for the two of you. One man's punishment is another man's pleasure.

Best wishes,

Mistress Val

ProjectEuropa
01-28-2005, 12:02 PM
G'day to all,
I was hoping that people could give suggestions both for public punishments (preferably ones that won't get us arrested!!) as well as ones for at home.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I was walking through Amsterdam some years back and there was a bloke handing out printed leaflets like you see people handing out leaflets advertizing a rave or a store. He thrust a leaflet in my hand and a little way down the street I read it. It said, roughly translated 'I'm a pathetic pervert!' I really don't know in what context he was handing them out but the leaflet advertized nothing. Just had that statement on it. It made people look round at him quizzically. It's only knowing what I know now that I think it might have been some sort of humiliating punishment.