PDA

View Full Version : I know about sub space... what is a Dom space?

sexisubi
03-09-2012, 09:42 AM
A submissive refers to their space as "sub space," I was wondering what do Dominants call their high?

Miss_Red
03-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Bliss!

sexisubi
03-25-2012, 07:04 AM
*giggles*

sub_sequent
03-25-2012, 10:16 PM
*giggles*
Yes!! Sounds great!! Would You mind explaining a bit?
We want details, please!
;)

thir
04-06-2012, 06:14 AM
I am struck by the scarcity of answers by Dom(es) when asked about themselves - ??? Why is that?

Anyway, I can only desceibe my experiences as Domme as coming in many flavours - from the most sizzling energizing high to a deep intense protective love. I feel I could kill anyone harming a hair on my sub's head.

sub_sequent
04-12-2012, 02:14 AM
I am struck by the scarcity of answers by Dom(es) when asked about themselves - ??? Why is that?

Anyway, I can only desceibe my experiences as Domme as coming in many flavours - from the most sizzling energizing high to a deep intense protective love. I feel I could kill anyone harming a hair on my sub's head.

Yes, I also wonder about that...

I love Your response to this...Thank You, thir.

As a sub, I have found that knowing that my Dominant is even able to feel that depth of emotion over me, intensifies my submission to Him, making me want to belly myself before Him. Give more, take more, be more. All for Him.
I can't help wondering if Dominants realise that showing their sub that little corner of their heart doesn't make them feel weak, but strengthens the bond between them.

ksst
04-12-2012, 07:33 PM
My Master went into a dom space type thing the other day for the first time. He looked a bit out of it and very happy- kind of like I feel in subspace when I'm not too deep. He was still able to walk and talk, but said he hadn't felt quite that way before. He had been caning and flogging and hitting me with other things for a while, then I have gave him a blow job.