PDA

View Full Version : How do you explain it

susiq
03-11-2012, 06:21 AM
when asked about my lifestyle choice I am not always as articulate as I would like to be. it is hard to explain to someone who isn't in this lifestyle what this choice is all about. this morning while surfing I came across this quote. I am not certain of the original author but wanted to share it.

"I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don't mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding."

gracieflower
03-11-2012, 06:43 AM
Great quote, I second with a "hell yeah!"

I want to feel cherished, dominated, and completely feminine. The way a real man who believes in His own worth can make me feel. Trust and devotion between two people on such a primitive level, it brings forth a deep emotional connection that encompasses my entire being. Knowing I am His creation, His desire is what grounds me. I am a strong woman, but in this, I need to know there will always be someone stronger and willing to take on the challenge of me.

chipmunk_
03-11-2012, 08:50 AM
The quote is by Anais Nin. You can find more here: http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/7190.Ana_s_Nin and you can get some information about her at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana%C3%AFs_Nin

susiq
03-11-2012, 09:16 AM
thank you so much! I have just ordered a book and look forward to discovering more inspiration.

Domin8or
03-11-2012, 10:26 AM
when asked about my lifestyle choice I am not always as articulate as I would like to be. it is hard to explain to someone who isn't in this lifestyle what this choice is all about. this morning while surfing I came across this quote. I am not certain of the original author but wanted to share it.

"I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don't mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding."

Perfect quote for you. Anaïs Nin sure got it right for you. ;) Hugs!

ownedslut
03-11-2012, 04:23 PM
I loved the quote,I can relate to that.

CrushersGirl
03-12-2012, 02:41 PM
a beautiful quote that explains it perfectly! i love Anaïs Nin..