PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sexy BDSM songs,exp...s&m9Rihanna) anyone know of any?

ownedslut
03-14-2012, 06:04 AM
I am looking for songs with a BDSM theme.Anyone know of any? Thanks:)

sexisubi
03-14-2012, 01:12 PM
I know some songs that always make me think of getting down and dirty!

-Portishead: give me a reason.
-Nickleback: Know who you are.
-Theory of a dead man: bad bad girlfriend.
-Depeche mode: Master & servant
-nouvelle: Master & servant: the cover is better than the 80s version.
-Hail Storm: I get off (one of my favorites)

And none of my playlists would ever be complete without
-Apocalyptica: Bittersweet.

I hope this falls into your taste, and you enjoy them :)

Domin8or
03-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Nine Inch Nails - Closer(i wanna fuck you like an animal)
Devo - Whip it
Velvet Underground - Kiss the boot
W.A.S.P. - Don't cry(Just suck)

ownedslut
03-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the songs, I will check them out.

ownedslut
03-15-2012, 06:25 AM
Well I looked up those songs sexisubi,I didn't like them though, I am looking for songs like Rihanna's S&M, Fem 2 Fem Sin,Worship,that kinda stuff.Thanks for the help though:)

sexisubi
03-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Well I looked up those songs sexisubi,I didn't like them though, I am looking for songs like Rihanna's S&M, Fem 2 Fem Sin,Worship,that kinda stuff.Thanks for the help though:)

Well, to each their own tastes, perhaps someone will come on to this thread looking for similar topics and like them. :) I know I do. :)

denuseri
03-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Anything by Lords of Acid, Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Infected Mushroom, Juno Reactor, MyLifeWithTheThrillKillCult.

Domin8or
03-15-2012, 03:10 PM
DANG! denu! Didnt know you had such great taste in music ;)

ownedslut
03-15-2012, 06:06 PM
All too dark for my taste.

Marques
05-27-2012, 02:03 AM
All too dark for my taste.

How about the Rolling Stones' 'Under My Thumb'?

Adding to this list, though...

The Stooges 'I Wanna Be Your Dog'
The Plasmatics 'Sex Junkie', 'Mistress of Passion'

Motorhead's 'Shine ' and 'Tear Ya Down', while not exactly BDSM-related, necessarily, always get me in the mood.

Same with 'Outlaw Torn' by Metallica-- it's not exactly BDSM-related, but it's a song with epic power and lyrics that inspire the kind of awe and fear I like to inspire, at times.

The Birthday Party-- 'Nick the Stripper'
Nick Cave-- 'Loverman' has some pretty good imagery in it

That's all I can think of for now. I'll update later if I think of more. Good luck on your quest, though, ownedslut; I hope you find what you're looking for. Report back, please, if you do--while I'm not one of them, there must be more like you who are in the lifestyle, but don't adore morbid and grotesque music.

One last thing: The Velvet Underground song mentioned by Domin8or is actually entitled 'Venus In Furs', after the Masoch novel.

Domin8or
05-27-2012, 05:01 AM
One last thing: The Velvet Underground song mentioned by Domin8or is actually entitled 'Venus In Furs', after the Masoch novel.

Ah yes of course. I know this and don't know why i wrote kiss the boot lol. Brainfart.

sweetly_wicked
05-28-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm surprised nobodies listed Masochism Tango, by Tom Lehrer

DarkGhost
08-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Wow awesome topic, already listening to every track from the beginning of this post.... I dont want to stop

angelic.zest
08-12-2013, 11:30 PM
How about?

Puscifer Rev 22:20 (4:20 Mix)
Melleefresh vs deadmau5 - Attention Whore(this might be alittle to fast for some)
Melleefresh & Deadmau5-Hey Baby(Same as above lol)

angelic.zest
08-12-2013, 11:31 PM
How about?

Puscifer Rev 22:20 (4:20 Mix)
Melleefresh vs deadmau5 - Attention Whore(this might be alittle to fast for some)
Melleefresh & Deadmau5-Hey Baby(Same as above lol)

His_lisa
08-13-2013, 04:43 AM
Crazy Bitch-Buckcherry, Buck dich-Rammstein, Skin-Rihanna, Addicted-Saving Abel, Pain-Three Days Grace are all songs we enjoy and are on our play list. We prefer a good rhythm for our play list.

One I like for a burlesque type song is But I am a Good Girl and Show Me How You Burlesque by Christina Aguilera.

jinx
08-25-2013, 05:07 AM
and there's always Hooks in You (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3qPaEo8Y9k) by Iron Maiden. Classic!
While it might be a little esoteric, I found this song very evocative of a D/s relationship: She (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMqzOhuUw1s) by Abney Park.