PDA

View Full Version : Pole Dildos

Hellbent
01-26-2005, 09:59 PM
I need suggestions on how to make a pole dildo. These are the didlo's mounted on a pole. Are there special dildos for this use? What do you use to attach it to the pole, etc.

ProjectEuropa
01-27-2005, 02:01 PM
I need suggestions on how to make a pole dildo. These are the didlo's mounted on a pole. Are there special dildos for this use? What do you use to attach it to the pole, etc.

Take the insides out of a standard size vinyl vibrator and you end up with a vinyl sheath usually the right diameter to push onto a standard broom handle which are about one inch in diameter or buy a dowl the correct diameter.

Ranai
01-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Hi and welcome, Hellbent.
This description comes with a fiction caveat, but perhaps it helps: Trish gets the shaft (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/chapter.php?storyid=745&chapterid=4314).

BabySub
01-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Wow... this topic is fabulous (fantasies involved) and I HAVE to read that story. :) Thanks for the link Ranai. I don't get a lot of time for reading just now, but this is a must.

Mobius
01-27-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi and welcome, Hellbent.
This description comes with a fiction caveat, but perhaps it helps: Trish gets the shaft (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/chapter.php?storyid=745&chapterid=4314).

Sure post a nice long story like monicas place when my toner cartridge is empty and so is my bank account. Any one out there work for an office supply store want to donate a HP 06A toner cartrige to a good home.

by happy to take knock off's. Thanks
Mobius

csr
01-27-2005, 05:12 PM
I need suggestions on how to make a pole dildo. These are the didlo's mounted on a pole. Are there special dildos for this use? What do you use to attach it to the pole, etc.Have a look at this adjustable stockade (http://www.extremerestraints.com/stat/ri750.html). It's obviously a commercial product, but if you look at the close-up of the dildo-holder it might give you some ideas. They've fashioned it with a rigid, flat ring (kind of like a large washer) that will fit over the flared base of most dildos, which clamps using wing nuts under the plate below. Obviously this might be hard to replicate DIY, but you find it at least inspirational.

Ranai
01-28-2005, 02:34 AM
Have fun in wild Brisbane, Baby Sub and Mobius. So sorry for the temptation, Mobius. I promise you, until you have a new cartridge, like someone on 'the shaft', the story won't go away.

Hellbent, maybe you would like to post a picture of your DIY artifact in personal photography when it's finished?

AndrewBlack
01-28-2005, 04:44 AM
Check these babies out too

http://www.fetish.0catch.com/stockades.htm

the standing stockade looks very makeable, I've been knocking things together for a little while with bars and bolts, and if I get a moment.....

csr
01-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Check these babies out too

http://www.fetish.0catch.com/stockades.htm
Very nice!

AndrewBlack
01-28-2005, 09:24 AM
I think on the pole-dildo + leg bar stockades it would be nice to have the distance between the legs adjustable too as standing upright with legs almost together would be extremely restrictive too. :idea:The girl wouldn't be able to bend forwards because of the huge, uncompromising, metal dildo. An adjustable angle on the pole where it meets the dildo would mean she could be bent into positions too. It could be locked in a position that was sensitive to how you wanted her positioned and then it would keep her there.

Anyone own anythng like this? Anybody every been put in stockades or used them?

Garnet99
01-28-2005, 09:30 AM
From one who would be on the receiving **end** of one of these - they are SCARY!!!! :shake: :SHOCKED: :scared: :exit:

Hellbent
01-28-2005, 02:10 PM
That's kind of difficult to see. I prefer to use silicone dildos like the Tantus line. Having them interchangeable would be nice also. I assume there would have to be some form of clamping to the base of the dildo.

Have a look at this adjustable stockade (http://www.extremerestraints.com/stat/ri750.html). It's obviously a commercial product, but if you look at the close-up of the dildo-holder it might give you some ideas. They've fashioned it with a rigid, flat ring (kind of like a large washer) that will fit over the flared base of most dildos, which clamps using wing nuts under the plate below. Obviously this might be hard to replicate DIY, but you find it at least inspirational.

fetish101
01-28-2005, 04:09 PM
check out hogtied.com for ideas on pole mounted dildos, they're always fucking women with them..

Mobius
01-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Ok I have a question? You know your in truble when Mobius has a question.

This thread is about "pole" Dildos No not that kind of pole but the pole as in the ground. Mounted in concreat about 3.5" wide with a hight adjustment.

Can a woman be impaled on a "pole" Dildo deep enough that she can not get off. Yes I know that it would be very painful even dangerous. But the eternal question remains. Not having first hand experiance impaling a willing lady or unwilling for that matter. Young ladys as the owner of the equipment can it be done. The question is if the pole was high enough so when mounted on it her feet could not tuch the floor. Hands secured behind her back. One would think all she would have to do would be to lean forward and she would slip off. No applicable use may be good storage...
The closest thing that I have seen was on this thread

look here:

slavelucy
01-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Not having first hand experiance impaling a willing lady or unwilling for that matter.

LOL!

i'm not sure i understand the question....the picture you posted shows a pole attached to a spreader bar..hence her feet are on the floor...but, are you asking if it is possible to impale someone on a pole with their feet of the floor? If so, i guess it's possible but dangerous...surely there'd be serious risk of injury. As for if she'd slip off if she leant forward....i'd say (and this is all based on what i imagine, not having done it) it would depend how wet etc she was....or indeed, how conscious she was by that point.

It's funny, cause i personally am not keen on the whole dildo on pole idea....and i think it could be because of some notion of falling and getting impaled, which, if you'll excuse the pun, just goes right through me. (!)Fetish101 is right that they use them on hogtied a lot...and i never much enjoy the scenes when they do. i can however very much see the appeal, even though i don't like it...the whole 'detached' element is quite humiliating. :D

sl

Mobius
01-28-2005, 11:24 PM
They use a pole dildo becouse the models prefer it to human contact. They get paid extra for vaginal and anal penitration. But they do not want the pyhsical contact that handling a dildo would couse.

also it is illegal in the states to show or record intercoures while in bondage. I have even seen them use a strap on dildo when a master was using a sub on waterbondage. Odd Laws in the states some times.

Hellbent
01-29-2005, 09:59 AM
OK. I think the way to go is to use a large washer that you slide the flared end of the dildo through. Now you need a second washer attached to the pole. Then the two washers can be clamped together somehow. I can't figure out an easy way to attach the second washer to the pole, other than having it welded to a shaft that would then be inserted in the pole.

Sean Malone
01-30-2005, 03:42 AM
I have looked at a number of mounting post concepts, which I have used in my bdsm fiction writing.

On the safety issue, there can be a serious risk of rupture and impalement, if the basic concepts are not properly understood, or incompetently applied.

Firstly, it is essential to have some kind of flange or crossbar through the pole to make sure that the dildo part cannot penetrate any further than is safe. The flange or crossbar must be very securely fixed so it cannot slip. Something like a bicycle saddle could be used. Securing the hands behind the back is sufficient to ensure that the woman cannot climb off.

Secondly, the length that is inserted must not exert too much pressure on the vagina or the cervix. The pressure is inversely proportional to the cross sectional area of the shaft. The thinner the shaft, the greater the pressure so conversely, a thicker shaft is safer.

Thirdly, a good way to ensure that there is no risk of harm due to excessive penetration is to secure the woman in an upright spreadeagled position, her arms holding her up so she can't sink down too far. Always remove the post before releasing her arms to make sure she doesn't slip or fall onto it.

Lastly, however it is done, don't ever allow the woman freedom to attempt to climb off unassisted after she is mounted, because if she slips she could be injured. Don't leave her unattended for long periods either.

Once she is spreadeagled, I like the concept of a thick wooden mounting post with a smooth rounded top, spring mounted in a cylindrical sleeve, the spring allowing 6-8 inches of vertical movement. You adjust the post so that with the spring compressed, it presses up into the soft hollow of her vulva. Her task it to resist penetration by clenching her vulva muscles as hard as she can. This is an excellent pelvic floor exercise. With plenty of natural lubrication, encouraged by the partner's teasing fingers, this can become a difficult challenge. A few strokes with a cane or other suitable punishment implement will almost certainly cause her to clench and relax for a moment and before she can stop it she is well and truly mounted. After that there is plenty of scope for play, and lots of lovely orgasms.

One of the variations I looked at was varying the roundness of the tip, making the cross section more elliptical to increase the difficulty, or more spherical to make it easier. Using wood all the way up means that you can use a larger diameter, if she can take it. 1.5" to 2" is probably ideal. I can send people a spreadsheet that shows the calculations for the tip profiles. Contact jolan2 at yahoo.com for the spreadsheet.

There are several mechanical alternatives to a spring mounted shaft, using pulleys and weights or even hydraulic pressure. The important thing is not to use something too forceful like a geared motor. There needs to be a certain elasticity, rather than rigidity in the way the pressure feels.

Vaginal mounting opens up other possibilities for bdsm play including the insertion of suppositories, enemas and even anal sex while she is mounted, not that I would encourage any of the above!

Ruby
01-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Sean, Wow! Looks like you've done your research. So have you built / used any of these things? Have pictures? Thought of turning this into a business / web site?

You've brought up some very important things to consider.

Like many of the others, this type of device would be too scary for me. Reminds me of the whole Vlad Dracula thing - not in a good way. The stories that I've read, don't have enough concern for the safety issues. Like putting a lady on one of these things, gagged, then walking away. eek!

vistana
01-30-2005, 11:17 PM
Reminds me of the whole Vlad Dracula thing - not in a good way.

Oh dear...I'll never be able to look at Vlad the Impaler the same way again :eek:

Ranai
01-31-2005, 03:30 AM
The stories that I've read, don't have enough concern for the safety issues. Like putting a lady on one of these things, gagged, then walking away. eek!
Thank you for pointing this out, Ruby. It was one of the things that made me scratch my head when I read that chapter in 'Monica's Place'. An author has the poetic license to let characters do all the unsafe and dangerous stuff they want, but in that particular story they are usually so careful, monitoring everything that is going on in the house on CCTV and so forth... So I was wondering: 'Am I just being paranoid, or is this as risky as it sounds?'

Hellbent
01-31-2005, 07:29 AM
I would like to clarify something, at least in regard to my original request. I had in mind strictly a non mounted pole dildo. I feel the pole provides a completley different aspect of manuverability. The dildo can be twirled easier, etc. Just wanted to make that clear.

Sean Malone
01-31-2005, 05:35 PM
I would like to clarify something, at least in regard to my original request. I had in mind strictly a non mounted pole dildo. I feel the pole provides a completley different aspect of manuverability. The dildo can be twirled easier, etc. Just wanted to make that clear.

A non mounted pole dildo is surely a dildo without the pole!

Mobius
01-31-2005, 07:00 PM

Sorry Sean but you are a victom of thread drift.

slavelucy
01-31-2005, 07:45 PM

*grins* i think Hellbent meant a dildo on a pole, but not mounted in a static position....if that makes sense.

i don't think you're the victim of thread drift either, i think the thread opened up quite nicely and the stuff you said was interesting.

sl

Hellbent
02-03-2005, 11:13 AM
I have made a few examples but I don't seem to be able to post the pics. The [img] function is off. No pictures allowed to be posted?

slavelucy
02-04-2005, 06:58 PM
I have made a few examples but I don't seem to be able to post the pics. The [img] function is off. No pictures allowed to be posted?

Hmmm, as far as i know pictures can be posted here....i'm assuming you have tried the usual stuff in 'Attach files' in Additional Options under the 'submit' reply button before you post? This is the extent of my knowledge on the subject, having only ever posted one picture. Try that and yell if it doesn't work.

sl

Hellbent
02-05-2005, 07:23 PM
OK, Let me try again.

Hmmm, as far as i know pictures can be posted here....i'm assuming you have tried the usual stuff in 'Attach files' in Additional Options under the 'submit' reply button before you post? This is the extent of my knowledge on the subject, having only ever posted one picture. Try that and yell if it doesn't work.

sl

slavelucy
02-05-2005, 08:54 PM
OK, Let me try again.

Aha! Good job! Both on the posting pics front and your fine craftsmanship! Thanks for posting them, it's good to see the results.

sl

freddylocks
02-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Hiya's Everyone
I have just been looking over a couple of sites... and i came across this pole dildo on a german site...

http://www.fullsize.ch/og-style/sexprodukte/index.htm

Have fun
freddy

AndrewBlack
02-12-2005, 04:33 AM
Yes, Hellbent, nice workmanship, they look awesome, have you bastardized normal dildos to make them?

BabySub
02-12-2005, 02:56 PM
OOOOOooooooooohhhhhhh Hellbent... you know how to get a girl wet! Wow!