PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Ridiculously awesome dom seeks female sub

captainawesome
03-21-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm a 24 year old male from New York looking for a female sub. I had recently taken somewhat of a break from the scene, but that part of me that just loves being cruel and creative is looking for a good challenge.

I thoroughly enjoy a sub that has some fiestyness to her, and isn't afraid to have a personality; I like knowing that I have earned my dominance over someone worthwhile.

My range of bdsm interests spans across the spectrum. It includes spanking, restraint, tickling, electro play, orgasm control, sensory deprivation, ice, clamps, and orgasm control (repeated on purpose). The unabridged list is longer, and what I will do is not set in stone. BDSM for me is largely a psychological game, and I like getting into my sub's mind to understand what she wants, hates, loves, and fears, then mixing it all up in all sorts of ways with different sadistic morsels of creativity. I've been doing this for a few years, and have experience with both new and experienced subs.

As for the vanilla side of me, I also like keeping a good balance; Drawing, reading, guitar, working out, studying random subjects, and a few other things is how I pass my time. Looks wise - if that matters - I like to keep in shape. I'm open to exchanging pictures, mic, and cam - but your comfort with that is up to you, and I won't force you into it.

I'd like to start off getting to know the other person online. If things go well, I'm not adverse to the idea of something in-person. PM me if your interested.

SubAngelic
03-21-2012, 09:04 PM
Too bad you are on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean

captainawesome
03-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Too bad you are on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean

I should probably mention that travel isn't particularly an issue for me if that's something that comes up down the line.

jules
03-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Ah, Captain, what a lovely introduction. I almost feel like applying myself, if I didn't think we would be fighting over the toys. You sound like me, only male. LOL

captainawesome
03-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Ah, Captain, what a lovely introduction. I almost feel like applying myself, if I didn't think we would be fighting over the toys. You sound like me, only male. LOL

What is this fight you speak of? That implies a chance of you winning. Silly Julie.

katykat
03-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Ahem. *Waves*

redconstance
03-26-2012, 08:37 PM
you seem like a really interesting person, im interested but if we were to ever meet its kind a long way, |

but if you would like to msg me back id love to here from you:)

thanks redconstance

~CreamySub~
03-27-2012, 01:19 PM
giggles after reading all this