PDA

View Full Version : ten

happi
03-25-2012, 10:12 AM
my misstress wants me to come up with ten things i can put up my arse which will be stingy or not nice i have come up with gringer curry powder and toothpaste anybody out there got any ideas thanks

Domin8or
03-25-2012, 10:55 AM
A steel brush, A lit candle, a jalapeno, super glue, Isolation foam, the list is long lmao

lucy
03-25-2012, 01:26 PM
A pine cone. OK, that's not just "not nice" but extremely idiotic, especially if you push it in the wrong way.

Anyway, "not nice" can include a wide range of things. For me, that's just about everything, including a cock.

Domin8or
03-25-2012, 01:59 PM
a party drink umbrella(top in first), barb wire, battery acid, klorin, a dynamite stick, hand granate, a living eel, snake, lmao

jo36c
03-25-2012, 06:16 PM
A 9 inch dildo covered in BEN GAY or some sort of heat product for sore joints will give you a jolt & have you dancing around. Alos a lit cigarette unlit end stuck in your hole the let it burn down til it burns you. HINT* If you sit on a toilet while it burns down, you can see the smoke form the cigarette curl up between your legs while the sensation of heat grows more painful with each passing minute! Anyting long with hot sauce on it to go deep inside you & will set your bowels on fire & again have you dancing in pain & humiliated. Try them.

lucy
03-26-2012, 01:49 AM
a living eel

Aww .... ffffffuck!!! Thanks for ruining my day, mwahahaha

happi
03-26-2012, 10:13 AM
thanks batery acid and super glue my ares will be glued shut !

jo36c
03-26-2012, 11:04 AM
A dildo with an inflatable bladder in the tip. After it's inside you all the way, pump it up til it's the size of a grapefruit & is set inside yu very tight. Then try to shit it out like giving birth to a baby. You'll strain & grunt & groan & scream but it won't budge much. Your mistress will enjoy watching your struggles to deliver it & your failure too!

ksst
04-04-2012, 07:46 AM
That lube that is supposed to give you warming/burning sensations, not as bad as icy hot, but bad enough.

Sirdred
04-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Bottle brush, condom filled with water and then frozen before insertion, knotted rope, frozen grapes, a number of chop sticks inserted to stretch the anus, hot soapy enema then a butt plug.