PDA

View Full Version : Love "Capture the Flag"

kmkn
01-27-2005, 05:21 AM
I am looking for more stories like this Capture the Flag (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/chapter.php?storyid=2137&chapterid=9533)

Plz tell me other stories like this....

kmkn
01-27-2005, 10:03 AM
And if it possible could anyone continue this story. I know the author put an end to the story. But I like it to be a series. Can anyone continue this story.

When the 'men' team decide to surrender, how about a twist, like the 'girl' team as to show thank allow them to keep jenny.....

banshe27
05-31-2005, 09:27 PM
And if it possible could anyone continue this story. I know the author put an end to the story. But I like it to be a series. Can anyone continue this story.

When the 'men' team decide to surrender, how about a twist, like the 'girl' team as to show thank allow them to keep jenny.....

I found several new stoires by Iphigenia-at-Aulis in the BDSM Cafe. The story continues with the girl (forgot her name) is a passion play where she is the daughter of god and is tortured and cruified for her fun and pleasure. Let me know if you get this replay.
Banshe27 ;)

Sweep
06-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Yes! - I liked it to. It captured the conflicting emotions and inconsistent behaviour exhibited by a young person experiencing his/her first BDSN experience.

I liked the overarching concept of the game driving the behaviour.

I've written a story called "Karen and the torture club" which is similar in some ways. I particularly tried to make the subs in the story as real as possible. You might enjoy it.

MrMe
10-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Has anyone seen anything new by this writer on different sites? Apart from his/her first four stories a fith is supposed to be in the works but I've never found it.