PDA

View Full Version : alone with so many people round me

hellman
03-30-2012, 06:55 AM
dont know if this is right plays to put this but does any els just feel empte when there is a lot of people with them

i feel like when there lot of people with me they pull out all that i am and i just wont to run and hide but not able to chat or do any thing people look at me and it is like i'm not there i fall in a hole that has no bottom hoping the dark will come and just take me to a place that can not here or see where i can have pice but sill wonting to be with the people that do care for me as i care for them

sorry about this i my just be abit down you dont have to post just wonted to say it out and thank you for reading this

thir
04-01-2012, 02:48 AM
It sounds like a problem a friend of mine has, and she has a diagnosis called 'social phobia'. What you say sounds a lot like what she describes.

There is treatement to make it easier, for some to make it go away completely.

I gather this is not as unusual as you might think, it just isn't talked about much.

hellman
04-01-2012, 04:43 PM
thank you so much i will chat to my doc and hope he can help thank you so much again

thir
04-06-2012, 05:51 AM
Best of luck

hellman
04-06-2012, 08:07 AM
thank i get to see the doc next week i'm going to cope what i put here and see what he says about it