PDA

View Full Version : do have to be smart to be a a sub/slave

hellman
04-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Well i started this thread because some thing i read in the sub chat theads and wont to know what you all feel about it i would have put a poll on here too but dont know how.

i will go first i dont think you need to be smart as long as it what you wont to do and put your heart in to it.
And tust your Dom/me. i know there can be alot to larn but who said you need to know it all any ways at the end of the day it is about being happy. i know i'm not smart but i love being a sub and alway work hard to do my best if that is at work or with my sir/my lady o/l or r/l

hope to read all that you are thinking on this matter thank you

angelic.zest
04-02-2012, 11:56 AM
I dont think so, there has to be some level of intelligence just so the two/three/or however many people involved can understand one another but as long as the thirst and the need is there. Then i dont see a reason why someone who may not be a college grad can't be with a college professor. Sometimes opposite attract and there's nothing that can be done.

Yes trust is a big thing. I would not want someone who doesn't have basic knowledge and know how doing anything on me. There are ways around everything and as i stated above as long as the partners involve understand and communicate with one another then it should be fine.

I do know that sometimes it is hard for those who may not be as knowledgeable or as "worldly" as those on here may feel left out, or ignorant but if there's something that a person doesn't know then why not ask? I know I dont know everything and I love learning and learning about people so if i ever want to know something, i will ask! No one should be made to feel inferior because of their intelligence level...(unless that is there kink)

hellman
04-09-2012, 05:44 AM
thank you for reply and i do think any one be in the life and be happy there is always some one for us all no matter where we from and what we know.