PDA

View Full Version : Anal slave or sub testing

Sirdred
04-27-2012, 12:34 PM
I have tasked many online with the following to see if there are really wanting to become an anal slave trainee.

Equipment: A place to lay down and look at yourself in the mirror.
Mirror to look at yourself in
Rope for binding ankles and knees
Duct tape or paper medical tape
Vibrator for insertion into your pussy if female (optional)
Lube for your finger
Feather, soft makeup brush, and/or electric tooth brush with soft head
Ice cube and bowl of very warm water with cotton balls.
Rubber spatula or wooden spoon

Then task takes as long as you can stand it before you need to cum and assumes you will enjoy it.

Start by stripping and laying on the bed or where you are comfortable. Be sure you can see yourself. Stroke your pussy (assumes woman if man I suppose your cock) until you are on the edge and need to cum. If your a man, bind your cock or put it in a harness so you remain hard. If female, insert your vibrator into your cunt turned on low and clamp your legs shut.

Bind your ankles and knees together. Turn on your side so that you can see your ass and side and so that you can watch. Then tape your ass cheeks wide apart. Use strips about 12 inches long and stick on end about 1 inch from your anus. Do this to each side of your anus and reinforce on both sides with other strips. Now you should be fully exposed.

Tell yourself that you are an ass whore, ass bitch, ass slave, ass slut, etc. Look at how helpless you are and how exposed you are. Imagine that I will be tormenting your ass hole and testing and reporting your responses.

Now the fun. First use the feather or bursh or electric tooth brush and stroke and tease your ass crack and around your ass hole. Do this as long as it is pleasureable. Then around your ass hole and finally on your ass hole.

As you get stimulated remember NO CUMMING. Then use the ice cube and trace it down your ass crack and around your ass hole several times and finally touch your ass hole for a count of 5. THen warm the area.

Repeat the tooth brush stimulation and ice cube as long as you enjoy it. Remember the goal here is to see if you are anal slave trainee material.

Now take the rubber spatual or wooden spoon and place it on your ass hole. Give it a very light tap. The goal is not pain but to see if you react with pleasure. Then repeat, increasing the intensity as you desire. With each spank, confess that you want to be made into anal slut, whore, bitch, slave, etc.

Repeat the above until you are ready to cum or you are not being excited. Now lube your finger and lube your anus and slowly stroke it and prepare for insertion. Time to see if you like your anus finger fucked. Insert and finger fuck your ass and make yourself cum.

Remember the rules, if you find this unsafe don't do it. If it is not pleasurable don't do it. Now lets see if your an anal slave trainee.

Chocolateboy
12-24-2016, 08:47 AM
love this task explenation...mind if I ...errr...'burrow' it ? ....Am seeking an online slave with the idea of taking it into the real world and tasks such as this would defiinitely help me in my search.

SubStan
09-03-2019, 01:26 PM
This sounds like so much fun! I'll definitely be trying this.