PDA

View Full Version : Slave farm

Sirdred
04-28-2012, 04:49 PM
The scene: A place where those can come and find a slave, bring a slave for training, bring a slave for retraining, a place for Owners and their slaves to spend time together like a resort, etc.

All are welcome. I will be the owner of the farm and will be needing farm hands to help with the care of slaves. Also, will need slaves to journey at the farm.

Thanks

SirDred

subserviant
04-29-2012, 02:17 PM
I am in a cage in the back of a pickup truck .We trun off the road into a driveway .White fences border the drive to the bulidings .We come to a stop in front of a barn ,a half dozen or so men are standing watching our arrival .Miss Lisa parks the truck and approaches the group .
Im Lisa ,I called yesterday about a little problem with whats in the cage .
Yes we"v been expecting you .if you'll follow me we can do the paper work .
The others gather around ,making comments ,nice ass ,yup nice rack to ,cant wait to get a look at those tits .
for the first time I reliese that Miss isnt fooling around ,a growing concern fills me with fear .She has threatend to take me some where to cure me of my rebelious ways ,was she just shiting as she had so many times before .
I had gotten so used to her emty threats that I no longer paid much attention to them .
they came out of the office ,joining the others.
Ok so you want her trained ,so lets get the nicetys out of the way .
What can I do to her ,if its as you say she needs a lot of training .
Miss turns to me strip off your clothes slut .
I tell her to fuck off I aint stripping in ront of these assholes .
The zap from the collar knocks me to my knees .
You see ,the bitch is out of control
You can do whatever you want to her ,she no fucking good to me like this .she has to be trained to be the whore that I was told she is by the guy from the biker gang who sold her to me .
I would like it if you didnt leave any visible marks on her but you do what you think you need to and if you cant get her to obey maybe I'll sell her to you cheap .
She headed toward the pick up ,calling back over shoulder ,if its going to cost more than we agreed on ,you can rent her out to whoever you want ,just tell them to be careful if they stick their cocks in her mouth cause she bites.The cage was hauled from the bed of the truck and dropped ,it knocked the breath out of me ,the cunt ,she was going to leave me .
Miss Lisa please dont leave me I'll be good I swear .I was scared now ,I had pushed her to far .
To late whore ,I gave you plenty of chances and you blew them .
she drove off as the men surronded the cage
The boss held the remote for the collar I had around my neck ,well lets see if the little lady wants to take her clothes off with out any persausion

Sirdred
04-29-2012, 06:02 PM
The foreman held the remote and pointed it at the new bitch. Smiling he says "Well cunt are you going to strip" Not waiting "ZAP" and the bitch was knock to the ground in the cage once again. He smiles again and lifts the remote towards the "whore to be" in the cage. Before he is able to zap her again she starts to remove her clothes.

Once naked the farm hands open the cage. Standing ready with a noose on a pole, shackles, and a ring gag, the farm hands wait as the foreman approaches from behind with a cattle prod.

Now missy, you should want to come out of the cage so that we can take you to the Doc's for inspection. She turned and looked at the foreman with the cattle prod and the group waiting. She hesitated and the foreman struck without warn. ZAP on her ass. Needing no encouragement she tentatively comes out of the cage. The foreman motions to hold the noose at the ready but the slave stands still.

"Shackle the bitch and gag her, we don't want any lost fingers or cocks" The crowd of men laugh.

With her arms shackled behind her as well as her ankles. The ring gag was forced in place. Bound and tied in place to keep her mouth open and accessible. The last thing the foreman did was take the collar and put it around the cunt's neck. Soon a leash as added.

The foreman spoke to one of the farm hands and said "Frank, the bitch is scheduled for inspection now, take her to the Doctor and then come back her.

Frank tugged on the leash and lead the new trainee to the Doc's. Once side, one of the Docs' female nurses smiled at the new slave. Looking into her eyes she walked up and ran her hand down to her belly and then down to her cunt lips. MMMMM, nice and wet. Mistress Simone will like that. Pointing to a slave standing with shackled ankles with her arms free, the nurse said. "Orderly take the bitch into see the Doc I mean Mistress Simone."

subserviant
04-30-2012, 04:22 AM
What the fuck kind of place is this ,a doc called Mistress Simone.The whole group went down a hallway ,myself hobbling with the restraints ,along with the orderly the secretary who had taken libertys ,even tho it felt good having her hands run over my body ,and the guards at least I figured they where guards .
Into an examinging room ,the doc a beutiful pleasnt looking woman was at the desk working on some forms .
Welcome to our office Laura ,from what I see of you in your profile you may be here quit a bit .
Take those shackles off her she ordered strenly .This is no way to treat a guest .
The guard protested ,but was have orders from the boss Miss.
I really dont care who gave the orders in here we abide by my rules understand she barked .
The guard nodded ,red faced ,I guess he didnt like to be told what to do by a woman
The restriants where removed ,at least noe i could move ,I asked the doc if I could have some thing to put on.
Of course not she replied Im going to give you a physical ,now the rst of you sit on the chairs and keep quiet or Ill have you removedand yes I know the boss promised you could watch me examining her but in here I am the boss and if you want a treat from her you'll do as I say .
I stood with my open ,but but I sputtered I wont have this its bad enough that Iv been naked but now you want to examine me in front of these guys ?no way
Her boot came up so fast in between my legs I hit the floor before I relisesd what had happened .She was beside me ,a look on her face that was postively scary .
Listen abd listen good slut ,she spat out the words ,you dont have anything to say here ,nothing do you understand ,You gor the duration of your stay belong to the farm to do with whatever pleases us.
Your owner has given us the right to do whatever we want to you ,and believe me if you dont learn to behave before your time here is up and we end up buying you it will be the sorriest day of your misiberle life .
Get the slut on the table ,2 of the guards lifted me still holding my crotch ,strap her down get those feet into the stirups .
I was now exposed to the whole party never having felt so humiliated in my life .
The examination started with her checking my mouth ,muttering good teeth ,then going down my body ,examining my breasts ,to my horror my nipples hardend ,which brought a smile to the docs face ,so you like this ,it says in yr report that your a lesbian ,which is fine but youll soon learn to like men as well ,what I mean is you you may not LIKE them but you'll damn well act like it ,when their putting their cocks into you ,
My stamina had returned ,you dont mean that you'll have me raped .
Umm rape is such a strong word ,but if thats what it takes hen so be it .
she was now checking my girly parts ,I could hear some mumurrings ,yeah she's gonna make fine fucking ,wonder who the lucky bastad will be who gets her first ,well after the boss that is .
Her finger went into my ass making me jump giving a sharp squeel .Oh dont like that eh ,well you soon will we have some men here who dearly luv to fuck a tight ass
Ok she passes ,her fingers rubbing my dry but rapidly growing wet pussy

Sirdred
05-01-2012, 07:50 AM
After Mistress Simone had finished her examination she began typing up her report into the computer. Soon she turned to the guards and said "Put the ring gag back on as well as the shackles. Report to the Master of the farm and give him my report. She hands a freshly printed out report to them. Now take the bitch and get going. She then motioned to the orderly and motion her to bend over the examination table. Putting on her strapon she lubed it well. The guards hesitated to get a look when Mistess Simone spoke. "Get going or do you want your ass fucked as well" They scurried out of the office and down the hall.

As they took laura down the hall to the Farm's Owner the guard walking behind the bound and shackled laura took the liberty of using the cattle prod to motivate laura to keep up. Her jerks and screams brought smiles to the guards.

Upon arriving at my office, the lead guard knocked on the guard. "Come in".

They led laura into the room and postioned her in front of the desk and then retired to the chairs located along the wall. As they left, the lead guard handed me the report from the Doc.

I took the report out of the envelop and started to read it. "Hmmmm, in good heath, a lesbian, not a virgin when considering the cunt, likely anal virgin, unsure about the mouth. No physical impediments to training. Tends to be obstinate. Unsure if it can be broken. Recommend pillowry service if untrainable."

Once finished reading the report, I picked up the application from her owner and reading out loud " Bitch is to be broken and to be trained as a three hole whore who is able to serve at a moments notice without hestiancy both men and women."

Putting down the report I looked at laura. "So, laura do you know why your hear?"

subserviant
05-01-2012, 10:04 AM
You fucking asshole I spat out ,how dare you treat me like this,
I'll have the bunch of you locked in jail until your all old and decrepid .
do you think you can hold a reson against their will inthis day and age
You'll all be in prison ,you and that bitch that brought me here .
Just because bunch of low life bikers kidnapped me and sold me to that cunt dosent make it legal.
Theres laws against kidnapping you jerks .
The only responce was an evil smile ,then he shot out of the chair ,clouting me across me head ,
grabbing my hair dragging me to the window .
look out there slut .
There was woman hitched to a sulky type buggy ,she had a bit in her mouth ,reins came over her shoulders ,the ends fastened to her nipples with wicked looking clamps .
She had on blinders ,a belly strap was hooked to her pussy with another clamp ,brought between her legs and attached to a butte plug ,and judging from the part that was visible it was huge.
The driver held a whip ,she was obviously in terrible pain .the whip stroked her leaving welts on her ass and legs ,the driver showing no mercy as she screamed in agony .
This is what happens to sluts who dont obey ,and believe me its only the start .When shes done pulling the buggy around she'l be tied in the barn ,bent over a hitching rail ,
her ass, cunt and mouth at the right hieght for easy access,who ever wants her can have her until the show starts and she is led to the corral and will be fucked by a donkey
for the guests pleasure ,and she will finish off the nights entertainment by sucking the donkeys cock
Now are you going to behave or do you want the same treatment .
I was stunned ,I wanted to kick this guy in the nuts and make a break for it .
But first we had better break you in ,I could see the swelling in the front of his pants

Sirdred
05-01-2012, 12:59 PM
I motioned to the guards and they got up and took laura to the desk and bent her over. Holding her shackled body on the desktop, I told them to spread her ass cheeks. Exposing her ass hole I took out the lube and shoved one finger up her ass. I was not particularly kind. Then I removed it and lubed two fingers and repeated the exercise. This time I let her ass accomodate to my fingers...As I felt her relax I finger fucked her ass hole to loosen it up.

"So we are ass holes, well my little cunt you just bought yourself a whole load of butt training to see which one of us is a better ass hole. Me or you." I pulled my fingers out and then placed the tip of my head against her anus and slowly pushed in. Feeling her tight ring resist I pulled back and forced myself in. Pushing harder and harder I finally was able to push past her anal ring burying myself to me balls. She just howled and tried to get up but the guards held her fast.

Because her ass was so tight, I came quickly. Pulling out I wiped my cock on her ass.

As I walked over to the sink to wash up I spoke the lead guard. Take her to the pillory and lock her in place. The one over by the stable where the farm hands tend to the slaves. Paint on her butt, OPEN HOLES, FUCK FREELY. This was a sign for any and all to take advantage of a new slave that was to be a whore.

As they lifted her up from the table. Well my dear, from now on your nothing but a piece of meat here. Perhaps we will be able to train you to the level of a slave, or maybe even the whore your Mistress wants. You are no longer laura. We will be giving you a new name once you realize your meat.

Take her away. She is to be kept in the pillory for the rest of the day before bedding, and then tomorrow as well, except that it is to have three fucking machines set up for fucking its three holes tomorrow. Maybe a the two days of fucking will help this new meat know what its life is to be.

subserviant
05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
my ass burned ,I knew it would hurt but never expected to hurt so bad ,at least he didnt go from my ass to my mouth ,just the thoughts of being forced to lick a dirty cock clena and have to swallow the flith along with the cum was one of the reasons i was here ,the bitch had rented me out to a gang of guys and they bitched like crazy that I wouldnt suck ,let alone lick a cock clean ,

Sirdred
05-01-2012, 04:40 PM
The guards led you out to the barn where they took a hose and hosed you down. Two slaves were called over to dry you off. To the right of the entrance was a stock and pillory. They pulled you over and unshackled your wrists and bent you over and placed your wrists and head in the pillory and stock and locked it in place. They made sure the fing gag was in placed as they did not want any bitten cocks. They left you in shackles around your ankles. The lead guard to a magic marker pen and wrote FREE HOLES FOR FUCKING. The guards laughted and smacked your ass.

Well little meat, you will be left here until dinner. Hope you enjoy cock and fucking as the work crew gets off work in a few minutes.

They left.

In about 10 minutes about 10 farm hands were coming in to shower after their shift. They started to congregate around you and noticed that you were free meat so to speak. They all laughted and split up in two lines. One behind you and one in front. Someone spoke out loud that there should be a bet to see which group was able to have their cocks drained first. The bet was the group that got done first would have their dinner bought by the others.

A cheer went up and soon the two lines were banging away. Cocks were forced into your forced open mouth. The ring kept you from bitting the cocks. The first was a big black guy whose cock just fit through the ring. He started slam his cock deep inside your mouth. You gagged as his cock hit the back of your throat. He grabbed your head so that he could fuck with long and hard strokes.

The first guy in the back choose your cunt and he started fucking away. Soon he was spent and another took his place.

So on and so on the farm hands took their turns. The group in the back finished first. But being gentlemen, they waited until the group at your mouth had finished before cheering loudly.

The group that finished second said that they should have a go again on your mouth as you had lots to learn about being a good cock sucker.

You spit and gagged after each cock exploded in your mouth. Wide eyed you saw the whole group line up for your mouth and a second round of cock suckin. By the time they had finished you were cover with come. Then they left for the showers.

You were left alone and covered with cum. It was getting dark and you were wondering if you would be there all night. You were alone and at the mercy of anyone that pasted by.