PDA

View Full Version : "Please don't make me pregnant!!"

mickydoughty
04-11-2002, 06:13 AM
This is a non-consentual story request with a twist.
I am addicted to women-in-prison or women-in-peril stories, and when sex is forced on them it's even a better story.

But here's a suggestion, group of women in prison, or work farm. There either in the deep south (America - but what I am talking about being English) or in south America, in the jungle and away from prying eyes. They are either naked or semi - naked, sweating away, as they toil all day.
They beg for favours (food-water, to go to the toliet) and these are only given by sexual acts with the male guards.
All the women are forced to have sex, but each devises ways of preventing pregnancy. Some beg to be taken orally or anally. They plead and plead for mercy as they know the are going to be used. Though one a prisoner or slave is "knocked-up," they still have to work and have sex.

Could anyone have a crack at this story, I think I've opened up the plot but I need some meat now!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

GaryWilcox
04-11-2002, 09:09 AM
This is more of a setting than a plot-- that comes with making characters that are interesting and keep the readers attention.

Here's a few observations about the idea that might promote a plot...

It sounds like you're suggesting hard labor. Anything that has prisoners in a position where the guards have extreme discretion in how they treat them would have to involve the kind of crimes that make a family member turn their backs on the incarcerated prisoner. Signs of obvious abuse would lead to investigations and civil litigation-- the women in your story would have to be forgotten for a reason. Capital crimes.

As a suggestion, how about a central character, a woman, that killed her policeman husband? Perhaps he was a closet sadist and he let his coworkers have their way with her at a holiday party, and she shot him when she finally got free.

As for a plot, a prison break would be one way to give the situation a story and a direction.

Or, the men could release prisoners just to practice recapturing them and for the thrill of the hunt, and our main character fights to avoid recapture and a brutal raping.

If you wanted to go highbrow and add a little something for everyone, a romance while on the lam with a helpful bystander might be a fun twist. Seeing our main character(s) regret their former wickedness while coping with corrections officers trying to capture them.

As for locale, if you wanted to avoid using South America, there's Florida or Louisiana, both have large swamp lands that make flight very sticky. I can suggest some movies that coulkd give perspective on flight and travle in that area.

mickydoughty
04-11-2002, 01:27 PM
I can see where your coming from, yes I was setting the scene rather than plot. we needed development of time, place and person. Can't believe in a character if you don't know where they have come from and where they are going.

I like your ideas, the jungle in particular. The prison setting well away from prying eyes. But how about political prisoners, those that have fought against the state.

The hunt is a nice twist, and rape. I don't know about the romance bit, maybe Ok if its a means to an end. Such as the romance element is someone used just for the escape and hopefully to avoid recapture. But this story could have so many twists and turns that any author could write what they want and place it in any part of the BDSM library.

Though I still would want the element of forced sex with the risk of pregnancy. I've read too many stories that describe the rape and brutal treatment of the victim, but few consider the consequences.
:(

mickydoughty
07-19-2002, 03:46 PM
I've had some more ideas to add a twist to such a story.

Women-in-prison, imprisoned for capital offence, as suggested by others. therefore, no questions about what happens to them.

So how about a baby selling story. Pregnancy is not intentional, but when it happens the babies get sold onto the wealthy people of the country. This fits in with the story being in a jungle or swamp land, hot and sticky situation.

All the women have to barter to better food, or conditions and even those that are pregnant have to offer themselves to anyone for anything. Though they are made to work as hard as everyone, to toughen them up. Those that aren't pregnant offer themselves orally or anally to avoid the same sitution as they see how difficult a life it is, when "knocked up."

Maybe some of the women pair up to "clean" each other out when they have been used.

Graphic details about how miserable, dirty and sweaty this life is would make a fantastic story. read too many that talk about women have loads of sex and they never seem to have a drop of sperm inside or on the outside to prove it. A gang bang and the victim walks home, without feeling sore or is as claen as a new born baby, I'm sorry lets get a bit of life into these stories.

So anyone to have a crack at this?

Marcus
07-21-2002, 02:13 PM
Realism and fantasy are not natural bedfellows, which is undoubtedly a good thing, or the world could go mad! Too much realism might confuse some folks here on this forum ;-)

Seriously Micky, why don't you have a go at a story. You'll be amazed how the creative juices get flowing once you;ve made a start. Judging by your other posts you know something about spelling and grammar, which already gives you an advantage over many of the current writers.

Give it a try, and send it the first part to BDSMLibrary. It's free! The worst thing that can happen is a scathing review from Hyphen666, or if you could be honoured with a cruel pastiche from Jonathan!

Get writing....

Regards
Marcus

But here's a suggestion, group of women in prison, or work farm. There either in the deep south (America - but what I am talking about being English) or in south America, in the jungle and away from prying eyes. They are either naked or semi - naked, sweating away, as they toil all day.

Yeah good point mate, we don't want the poor things dying of cold in our climate before the story even gets going!