PDA

View Full Version : annalingus

raj89
04-29-2012, 10:03 PM
I would like to know the health concern regarding eating shit and drinking piss................does women like it????

denuseri
05-07-2012, 02:00 PM
I always try to clean myself out with a plain water enema prior to this activity.

Though on occasion sometimes I use a small dilution of soap or even shampoo in the mix as well.

There are still however some health concerns.

There are many health problems that can result from practicing unsafe anal to oral contact, because of the presence of bacteria, viruses or parasites on or in the anus or rectum.

These include Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, intestinal parasites, chlamydia, human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, herpes, and other sexually transmitted diseases.

Applying the mouth to his cock after it has been up your back door can inadvertently introduce the bacterium Escherichia coli ("E. coli") into the urethra, causing a urinary tract infection, not to mention reintroducing higher levels of it into the wrong end of you digestive track resulting in some frequent trips to the little girls room for you later.

Frequent ass to mouth with casual partners increases the health risks associated with the practice.

If the couple knows that each of them has a healthy background, there is less risk of catching one of the serious viruses or parasites.

Parasites may be in the feces if poorly cooked meat was consumed.

Hepatitis A traces in feces only apply if the infected person has eaten contaminated food.

Hepatitis C is rare although possible if the receiver has trace amounts of infected blood through the anus or feces.

If you have wounds or open sores in your mouth or anus, or if the giving partner has wounds or open sores on or in their penis, this poses an increased risk of STD transmission.

Brushing the teeth, flossing, undergoing dental work, or eating crunchy foods such as potato chips relatively soon before or after performing ass to mouth also increases the risk of transmission, because all of these activities can cause small scratches on the inside of the lips, cheeks and palate.

These wounds, even when they are microscopic, increase the chances of contracting STDs that can be transmitted orally under these conditions. Such contact can also lead to infections from common bacteria and viruses found in and around the genitals and anus.

Safety first, kinky second is my motto.

PS: I also recommend washing out your mouth with Listerine after too.

In addition its really not bad tasting if you use a flavored lube for the anal sex portion.

As for drinking pee:

Small doses.

Drinking too much pee can make you sick believe it or not.

The high sodium content usually does not pose a problem if the urine is sufficiently diluted, and not consumed in mass quantities.

The effect of the high sodium may be mitigated by drinking some water after consuming urine.

The urine may be diluted if the person drinks some water an hour or so before producing the urine that will be consumed.

Urine should not be drunk when one is dehydrated.

The kidneys which filter the blood, concentrate sodium and other minerals into the urine. Drinking the urine will only make one re-ingest the minerals that have already been excreted by the kidneys. For the first fifteen minutes after ingestion of any fluid, the thirst seems to be quenched, but in the case of urine and other sodium containing liquid, after the body has absorbed the fluid, the thirst returns, stronger, due to the sodium.

The urethra contains bacteria; hence one should use mid-stream urine, in order to allow the first few seconds of urination to wash out the bacteria within the urethra.

This is also why doctors sometimes ask for it mid-stream.

If you just have to have their cock in your mouth simply let them start peeing and then put your mouth over it. (takes some tricky maneuvering and timing lol.

Urine of a person who is sick may not harm the sick person who pissed it
if drank correctly but could pose a risk if consumed by others.

If the person urinating has recently taken vitamin or mineral supplements or medications, elements of these can be excreted in urine, which may affect the drinker.

Some people also may have an allergic reaction to skin contact with urine.

gracieflower
05-20-2012, 10:48 AM
denu, you are amazing ... Thanks again for sharing your knowledge!