PDA

View Full Version : Question About Romney

StrictMasterD
05-05-2012, 07:29 AM
This is NOT intended as an Anti-Romney Post, but rather a Question to clarify where he actualy stands on things
This reason I raie all these questions is he is constantly bashing Obama over no job creations, over his Foreign Policy etc but outside of saying he wil create more jobs he has hi=gicen to my knowledge no specific plan for creating them onlt to say IWill Create more jobs ok, Mitt HOW?
Again this is not intended as an Anti Romeny or Pro Obama post, but rather posting question I have never heard him give specific detailed answers to

1. Has he ever said how he wil create more jobs, he said he is good at creating them but I do not rmember any specific beyond I will creat more jobs?

2. Has he ever given any Indication Specificly as to HIS Foreign, he bashes Obama over this Foreign Policy or that one, yet I have never heard he make Public what his Foriegn Policy wil be withthe Possible expection of his continuing support for Isreal

3. What wil he do about he War in Afganistan? What wil he do about Iran and their Nuclear Program, what will he do or how wil he handle in general North Korea or China

4, Has he CLEARLY state his Position on Immigration

5. What is his clear postion Gay Rights?

He has said he wants to Eliminate HUD (No Suprise)

Does he have ANY Foreign Policy Experience?
He may have Experience with Balancing Budgets and Creating Jobs (or at least he hsays he does but e has never been specific on alot ofthe issues he is bashing Obamam on the Presdddients failure, he has not to the best of my knowledgeofferedhis own plan on alot of these issues
Lsstly if he keeps bowing to the Pressure of the Relgious Right, the Born aGains, The Tea Party People, if he bows to their Prsssure how wil he have th abilityot dealwith Foreign governments and Leaders?
Recenty overthe last week, one of his Advisors left the Campaign, a Gay Gentleman was hired or asked to replacethis advvisor, yet under pressurefrom the Far Right, Evengelicals etc that advisors also stpped aside
again if he is goingto bow to Pressure from witin his wn party, The Born aGains etc over a simple Campaign Advisor how wil he deal with World Leaders? If hecan't control those inhis own Party hoe wil he Govern 250 million Plus People inthis Country
Just some though to think about

denuseri
05-06-2012, 05:40 AM
This is NOT intended as an Anti-Romney Post, but rather a Question to clarify where he actually stands on things

Smh its obvious its an anti-post...saying it isn't is just sophistry but that's beside the point.

This reason I raise all these questions is he is constantly bashing Obama over no job creations, over his Foreign Policy etc but outside of saying he will create more jobs he has given to my knowledge no specific plan for creating them.

If you look back....no candidate has actually given any real detailed plan to that effect ever (Perot's pie charts and fluffy math do not count btw)....and I predict none will in the future either. It leaves them open to attack.

Again this is not intended as an Anti Romeny or Pro Obama post, but rather posting question I have never heard him give specific detailed answers to

Seriously...based solely upon what you've posted in the past its rather strange that you would be vacilating from your previous position all of the sudden. Shrugs...seems like your saying "it's not a anti-post" is trying to convience yourself more than us now. lol

1. Has he ever said how he will create more jobs, he said he is good at creating them but I do not remember anything specific beyond I will create more jobs?

(See answer on pie charts and fluffy math above.)

2. Has he ever given any Indication Specificly as to HIS Foreign Poliecy, he bashes Obama over this Foreign Policy or that one, yet I have never heard he make Public what his Foriegn Policy wil be withthe Possible expection of his continuing support for Isreal.

Everyone running starts by appeals to their base which is more active voting in the primaries and more "extreme" in its ideology. Then during the general election will slide to the middle and try to appeal not only to the silent and much more moderate parts of their party but the parts of the other guy's party they think they can get as well. Traditionally one bashes the democrats on foreign policy because in general they are "precieved" to be weak there (just like their opponents are painted as supporters of big business or being religious radicals). It doesn't mean that they necessarily are of course...its just traditional misconceptions that are exploited during every election by both sides.

3. What will he do about he War in Afghanistan? What will he do about Iran and their Nuclear Program, what will he do or how will he handle North Korea or China.

He will follow the same foreign policy play book that Obama appears to have followed which was drawn up by Cheney way back when he worked for Rumsfeld but wasn't enacted until Bush Jr came around.

4, Has he CLEARLY state his Position on Immigration?

Nope not imho...nor will he. He will try to appeal to all sides of the issue in some fashion.

5. What is his clear postion Gay Rights?

What is his or his opponents real position on any issue?

He has said he wants to Eliminate HUD (No Suprise)

Shrugs, and tomarrow he may say he wants to eliminate something else. But in the end who knows if elected he may actually increase the fat in the budget. (No surprise there either)

Does he have ANY Foreign Policy Experience?

No more so than that of his oponent when he made his own run for office is my guess.

He may have Experience with Balancing Budgets and Creating Jobs (or at least he hsays he does but e has never been specific on alot ofthe issues he is bashing Obamam on the Presdddients failure, he has not to the best of my knowledgeofferedhis own plan on alot of these issues

All I know is he was known for being more like Larry the Liquidator in that movie "Other people's money" before he fell in love with the cute red head. (IE he made his bones buy chopping up companies and selling the pieces which btw creates no jobs...well temporary ones for the guys who go in and fire everyone mabey) Esentially voteing for him is like voteing a CEO into office. Its like saying to the big money asshats...look we know your fucking us and regular old fucking us behind closed doors with the lights out isnt good enough anymore...we want to try some exhibition and public humiliation now or something etc.

Lsstly if he keeps bowing to the Pressure of the Relgious Right, the Born aGains, The Tea Party People, if he bows to their Prsssure how wil he have th abilityot dealwith Foreign governments and Leaders?

He will bow to his base about as much as Obama bowed to his own...and honnor his promises about as much too is my guess (check the facts...Obama hasnt kept even a tenth of his campaign promises)

Recenty overthe last week, one of his Advisors left the Campaign, a Gay Gentleman was hired or asked to replacethis advvisor, yet under pressurefrom the Far Right, Evengelicals etc that advisors also stpped aside
again if he is goingto bow to Pressure from witin his wn party, The Born aGains etc over a simple Campaign Advisor how wil he deal with World Leaders? If hecan't control those inhis own Party hoe wil he Govern 250 million Plus People inthis Country
Just some though to think about

He will do it the same way Obama did it...(well his delievery will perhaps be even more deadpan and wooden mabey not as wodden as Gore's but who knows)

Like I said above...he is a politician...just like Obama.

And just like Obama. ..he will lie his ass off if it helps him get elected and or stay in office.

See their lips moving?

That means they are lieing.

They are consumate politicans, they vacilate and change sides on positions and lie as easily as you putting on a clean pair of socks or brushing your teeth.

StrictMasterD
05-06-2012, 10:24 AM
I was watching Fox New this moring, they had a Republican Stradagist on who was asked if Romney had any plan for job, for the Economey, etc the stardagist said very simply "At This No, I hope he does by the Convention" not a real encouraging remark by on of Romney's own people, he was asked if he was working on any of his plans again the Reply was "NO, not at this time" wel my questioni s what is he wating for apprently basedon those answers Romney has no plan in the works which is why he has not made them public even if you DESPISE Obama he has at least Outlined his plans
One thing made clear on today news on both CNN and Fox and other as they simply puti t if Romney does NOT win Virgina he wil not win the Election, not sure how true that is

Stealth694
05-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Remember when a senior campaign associate stated "I think you hit a reset button for the fall campaign. Everything changes," Fehrnstrom responded. "It's almost like an Etch A Sketch. You can kind of shake it up, and we start all over again." (CNN.com/
Romney's big day marred by Etch A Sketch remark)

Romney is to much like George W. Bush, he says things off the cuff that are totally inapporopriate then tries to two step his way out of a mess. Romney promises way beyound his abilities and usually gets caught when he says the total opposite in a different state/setting.
He also is totally out of touch with the middle class and is not trying to change it.

March 21, 2012|By Tom Cohen, CNN

denuseri
05-06-2012, 10:39 AM
And so was and is Obama.