PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a online woman

CovertDom
05-10-2012, 01:55 PM
The joy of submission comes from three places, first your heart, secondly your mind and lastly your body. I have found that getting two out of any three easy, yet the challenge is to get the last one too. For each woman, the last one is different and can take time to achieve all three. The journey of self discover can be an enlighten and fun one.

I am a Dominant, who is seeking for an online woman to help through her journey of discovery. The journey of discovery involves getting to know you. To know what your heart, mind and body desired to experience from our relationship in the long run. It could be something as simple as exploring orgasm denial, or controlled masturbation where you follow my orders to get yourself off. To more complex stuff, like self restraint, exploring your body senses and reactions, different levels of pain or control over different aspects of your life.

The journey of submission can be hours of enjoy for both of us. I have been doing this for over ten years, so anything is possible within your life.

Please contact me through PM, I am also contact able through email. My email address is the same as my board name @yahoo.com.